Angel's Search for the Perfect Dom Ch. 05

Story Info
She's spanked for endangering her life.
2.5k words
4.32
20.3k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

edited by angel love

Angel slept like a baby and did not even wake up until 11:30 Sunday morning. She lay in bed for a while extremely contented both as a woman and as a submissive. She let her mind wander over the past night and the wonderful feelings she had experienced. Never in her life had being a submissive been so emotionally and physically satisfying.

She finally got up and discovered a beautiful velvet robe at the end of the bed as well as a pair of warm comfortable slippers. Once again he had thought of everything. She put on her robe and slippers and went downstairs to see if she could find him. She found him in his study reading the Sunday paper but he immediately put it down when she entered.

"Good morning angel, did we sleep well?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," she answered, "It was a fantastic night and a great night's sleep."

"Great," he said kissing her, "Are you ready for a little brunch?"

"Yes Sir, I sure am," she responded.

Roger reached over to the intercom by his desk and said simply, "James we're ready for brunch now."

He escorted angel to the dining room where the brunch was already prepared. They sat down together and had an absolutely scrumptious meal. Angel found it easy to talk with him and they spent the time just getting to know each other better.

After brunch Roger took her on a tour of the mansion and angel was quite impressed. There were five different bedrooms all tastefully decorated. Roger told her he entertained a lot and people often spent the night. The entire house was decorated with fine art and pottery showing his excellent taste.

After touring the inside of the house he took her out to his back yard, which stretched almost as far as the eye, could see. Roger loved the out of doors and loved color so the yard was decorated with beautiful flowers. As she surveyed the luscious sights in front of her she sensed him right behind her. He pressed up again her back and put his arms around her.

"What do you think angel?"

"It's beautiful Sir, a girl could get used to this," she said dreamily.

"Well hopefully I will find the right girl to share it with," he said hugging her tightly.

After a few moments he asked her if she would like something to drink and she indicated she would. He disappeared for a minute and returned with two cold drinks. They sat down on the patio to share each other's company and just talk.

"Are you always such a good girl," he asked her innocently.

"Yes Sir," she responded, "Only on rare occasions do I do something bad or stupid."

"Like what?" he asked.

Angel started to tell him about the trip down and how she was playing with herself and ending up driving 90 miles an hour and weaving in and out of traffic. As her story unfolded angel could sense a real change in his attitude and temperament. She could see the deep scowl on his face and he was no longer smiling. Angel shifted uncomfortably in her chair as she waited for his response.

Finally he spoke in firm demanding tones. "Let me get this straight young lady. You're driving 90 MPH down a freeway playing with yourself and endangering not only your life but the lives of the other innocent people on the road?"

"I know Sir it was very stupid," she answered meekly.

"Stupid doesn't really quite sum it up young lady, it was a stunt I would expect from some teenager," he angrily thundered out. Suppose you had killed yourself or someone else?"

"I'm sorry Sir I just didn't think about it," she said, lowering her eyes.

He thought for a moment and finally said, do you know what I would do if my daughter did something like that?" he demanded.

"No Sir", she responded innocently.

"She would find herself lying over her daddy's lap getting her bare behind spanked good and proper," he informed her, in a matter of fact tone.

"Would you really do that Sir?" she asked, a little wide eyed.

"Yes I would, not only for doing something stupid, but because I cared for her," he said, "If you care for someone then it is up to you to punish them for their own good."

"I understand Sir," angel said.

She was feeling more timid and guiltier for what she had done. Not only did she feel guilty but felt bad that she had displeased him so.

"Well angel, as I see it we have a real problem here. I do care for you and I hate to think how much pleasure we both would have missed out on had you been killed or maimed."

"I'm sorry Sir," she answered meekly.

"It's also true that it was a dumb thing to do in addition to breaking the law. Am I correct angel?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," she answered, with her head bowed.

"People who do dumb things like that and also break the law should be punished, shouldn't they?" he demanded.

"Yes Sir," she whimpered softly.

"Well it seems to me that you need a daddy who could deal with you and this problem, he said.

"Yes Sir, perhaps I do," she murmured.

"Well then, for the next few hours I am going to be your daddy, Do you understand?" he asked.

Angel thought for a few seconds and then almost automatically answered, "Yes Daddy."

"Do you agree to let me punish you as I see fit?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy," she answered.

"Well now that we have that settled. I want you to go up to the bedroom and wait there until I decide how daddy is going to handle this problem," he ordered.

"Yes Daddy," she responded as she quickly left the room.

Angel walked up to the bedroom not sure what to think. Only hours before they had been in this very room sharing their bodies in acts of love and passion. Now she was being sent off to this room to await her punishment. The more she thought about it the more she concluded that she probably should be punished. If that strong handsome man cared for her and was going to be her Daddy and punish for her own good that was probably good to.

Angel sat alone for almost a half hour before there was a knock on the door. She opened it and there was a young man with a package. "This is from Mr. Benson," he said, and left.

Angel opened the package and there was a note from him.

"Dear angel: I have decided that if you are going to act like a child I will treat you like one. You are to put on the clothes in this box and meet me in my study in 30 minutes. Love Daddy."

Angel opened the box and discovered an outfit she did not like. There was a white cotton blouse, a black skirt with straps that went over the shoulder and hooked in front, a pair of white bobby socks, a pair of white cotton panties and a pair of black sandals. Angel put on the outfit and felt humiliated looking like a girl instead of a mature woman. What she did not realized was that he considered that a part of her punishment.

Angel looked at her watch nervously not wanting to be a minute late. As soon as the 30 minutes were up she left the room and went directly to his study as ordered. He waited patiently in his study for her and let his anger die down. He knew that she should be spanked not out of anger but out of caring for her and her safety. There was, however, no doubt in his mind; angel was going to be soundly spanked by him. The door to his study opened and in walked angel.

"Hello angel."

"Hello Daddy."

"Angel you know I care for you a lot, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"When you do bad things I have no choice but to punish you."

"Yes Daddy, I understand."

"I'm glad you understand angel. Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Okay for your punishment you are going to receive a good spanking from your Daddy."

Angels eyed widened a bit and she searched his eyes frantically to see if he was serious. She could tell by the calm but determined look on his face that he was definitely serious.

"Not a spanking Daddy please, can't you punish me some other way?" she pleaded.

"No angel, what you have done is quite serious. The only punishment for that is a good sound spanking and that is what Daddy is going to give you. If I hear any more about it you will get it worse, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

Angel's heart was pounding as he took her by the hand and led her out of the study, up the stairs and down the hall to his bedroom. Her heart had pounded the last time he took her to the bedroom but this time it was totally different. There would be no fun or sex just a good spanking from her Daddy. Angel did not want to be spanked but she knew she deserved it and that he had the right and responsibility to spank her.

They got to the bedroom and went in as he shut the door. As angel stood there helplessly, he went to the corner and got a straight-backed chair and returned and placed it in the center of the room, right next to where angel stood. He reached over and undid the buttons on her straps that held her skirt up until the skirt landed on the floor.

Then he calmly reached up and pulled angel down over his lap and adjusted her into position. He then put his fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties and tugged them down to her knees. He then rolled the back of her blouse halfway up her back so there would be nothing in the way. Angel was now ready to be spanked by her Daddy.

Angel was not quite prepared for the first smack of his hand when it landed on her left bare bottom cheek. Her head snapped back, her left leg kicked up and she hollered, "Owwwww!!"

Another smack landed on her other bottom cheek and again she reacted, squirming a little. She already had a hunch she was going to get it good and indeed she was.

Her Daddy now began to land quick hard smacks of his hand all over her full mature bare behind. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, and smack. The sounds of his hand smacking her bare behind could be heard all over the room, and had someone been listening, it probably could have been heard down the hall as well.

Before she knew it he had already landed over 100 smacks of his strong hand on her bare bottom. Poor angel was already twisting and squirming trying to avoid the smacks but it did her no good. Her Daddy had her right where she belonged and held her firmly in place as his hand continued to find its mark. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. Angel began to kick her legs back and forth trying to alleviate the pain but it did her no good.

As her spanking continued angel's mind was going in many different directions. She did not want to be spanked no doubt about it. On the other hand she knew she deserved it. She also felt bad that she had disappointed Roger. She also knew he cared for her and enough to spank her for what she had done. She was also attracted to his Daddy image as a caring but concerned Daddy, knowing she was being spanked out of love. So deep down she knew she was right where she belonged lying over her Daddy's lap being spanked all over her bare behind.

As far as her Daddy was concerned she needed to be taught a lesson so she wouldn't ever do it again. So as angel continued to squirm and wiggle and kick her legs uncontrollably his hand continued to find its mark. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.


Finally, he paused a moment and angel was relieved thinking her spanking was over. She was about to get a real surprise. She had not noticed that when he brought the chair to the center of the room he had also brought a small thin wooden paddle. It was the kind of paddle kids use with a ball on the end but the ball had been removed.

Angel really reacted when the first smack of the paddle landed. She had never been paddled in her life but then she had never done anything quite this bad either.

"Owwww, owwwwwww, Daddy please no more," she pleaded.

"Young lady I told you that you were going to get it good and I haven't even started on you yet!" he smartly responded.

"No Daddy please no more," she begged him.

"What was the speed limit young lady?" he demanded.

"65 Daddy," she answered.

"You were going how fast?" he asked

"95 Daddy", she answered, crying softly.

"That would be 30 MPH over the limit, am I correct?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy," she answered.

"Well then I think 2 smacks of the paddle for each mile over is in order," he concluded.

"No Daddy," she pleaded but it was already too late.

He was determined for her own good to give her the spanking she deserved. Smack after smack began to land on her poor quivering unprotected bare behind. After only ten smacks of the paddle had landed she broke down and began to beg and plead with him to stop.

"Please no more Daddy....please no more. Please Daddy I won't ever do it again; I promise. Please Daddy I'll be a good girl I promise. Please Daddy I'm sorry. Please stop Daddy, pleasssssseeeee, pleasssseeeeee," she continued begging and pleading desperately.

Unfortunately he had promised her 60 smacks and that is what she would get. He hoped this punishment would make her never endanger her life again.

When the final smack was rendered he let her lie there and cry her heart out. Angel had been soundly spanked but was also determined never ever to do it again. It was a lesson painfully received but given out of caring. Finally he let her get up and sit on his lap as he put his arms around her and consoled her.

"Its okay angel, it's over now," he said gently.

Angel realized he cared for her and that made it a little better but she still had a very sore bare bottom.

After angel clamed down he said, "I am going to go down stairs now and give you a chance to compose yourself. In a while I will send for you."

"Yes Daddy," she answered.

"From this point on and when you come down it will be yes Sir, understood?"

"Yes Sir," she responded, a little confused.

Angel would soon discover that although he had just punished her, he had not forgotten she was a very beautiful mature woman. Her punishment was over and done with and put behind them They both had enjoyed each other and would do so again.