Angel's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Further training and Gary's departure.
3.9k words
4.5
22.1k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel opened her eyes when she heard a chime and the lights in her cell brightened. Her body ached and she looked down to see the welts still visible from her punishment. She forced herself from the bed and padded over to use the toilet. Afterwards she brushed her teeth and then headed to the shower.

Unlike yesterday, she was alone and turned the water on in the first stall to begin her daily ritual. She sucked in air when the warm water hit her body; just another reminder of her failure. She gently and tenderly tried to wash her body, but it hurt badly and she started to cry.

Tom heard the chime also and rolled out of bed to start his morning routine. Unlike Angel, he shaved his face and crotch in his cell since he didn't get to do it the day before. He turned to proceed to the shower to complete his hygiene, but Mistress Marna was standing in the doorway. He hurried over and knelt at her feet.

"Sit on the edge of your bed and let me examine your back," she commanded.

Tom quickly rose and returned to his bed. She carefully peeled off the bandages and examined the scratch marks. "Is there any pain today?"

"No Mistress Marna," Tom replied.

"Good. I want you to go ahead and shower; then I'll apply some more ointment." She rose and left his cell.

Tom proceeded down the hallway and into the shower; he heard water running. He saw Angel crying and the red welts covering her body. A part of him was glad for her pain, but another part felt sympathy as well. This emotion shocked him; he had never had sympathy for anyone before. He walked past her and turned on the water in the second stall and proceeded to wash himself.

Angel briefly looked at Tom; she turned away to hide her shame. She decided to just stand under the water for a while longer and hoped it would drive the pain away.

Tom also cringed when the water hit his back and he quickly turned so it would hit his front instead. Although he tried to wash his back, his muscles were stiff and sore and he could not reach to do it.

Angel glanced over, noticed Tom's difficulty and guilt flooded her again. She decided to help, lightly touched Tom's arm and without speaking indicated that she would wash his back for him.

Tom was leery but nodded his agreement. Angel lathered her hands and slowly, gently washed Tom's back avoiding putting any pressure on the scratches she had made. When she had finished Tom leaned forward and let the water run down his back. He smiled, nodded and left the shower.

Angel finally managed to wash herself and returned to her cell. She brushed out her hair and placed it in a braid. Only thing left to do was assume her position on the floor and wait for further instruction.

Tom entered his cell and completed his hygiene. He crossed over to the floor and assumed his position as well.

Mistress Marna was not pleased; she had been observing. She picked up the jar of ointment and proceeded to Angel's cell.

Mistress Marna entered Angel's cell and crossed swiftly to her, "Stand."

Angel quickly stood and kept her head bowed.

"Follow me," and Mistress Marna left. Angel trailed her down the long corridor and then into another cell; Tom was kneeling on the floor.

"Kneel down by him," Mistress Marna coldly commanded.

"Angel, explain your actions," said Mistress Marna.

"I'm sorry Mistress Marna, what actions?" said Angel in a confused state.

"Are you telling me that you did not memorize the accepted behavior and guidelines that I gave you?" her voice coldly accused Angel.

"Yes Mistress Marna, I did," Angel said still confused.

"Then why did you touch another slave?" Mistress Marna accused her.

Angel swallowed hard, "Penance Mistress Marna. I'll accept more punishment, but he was having difficulty and I felt I owed it to you to assist him. I'm sorry Mistress Marna."

"Tom, explain your actions," she now addressed him as well. "Why was she allowed to touch you?"

"She offered to help Mistress Marna and I gladly took the assistance. It was wrong and I also will accept punishment," offered Tom. He knew he had forgotten the rule also.

"So, instead of seeking out your Mistress, you let someone else touch you; my property," Mistress Marna accused Tom. "Is she better than your Mistress Tom? You would prefer to have her touch over mine?"

Tom gasped, "No Mistress Marna. I'm yours completely ... I didn't think Mistress Marna. Please forgive me! Punish me in whatever way you want!" He couldn't even conceive not having her touch. Every time that she touched him, he would become aroused.

"Angel do you think you're a Mistress? That you can bypass any rule for your own convenience?" she accused.

"No Mistress Marna, you're my only Mistress. I would never consider that ever!" Angel cried. "Please punish me for my transgression!"

That's what Mistress Marna wanted to hear. "You will both be punished to remind you that I am Mistress here and that rules are set for a reason. In future; you will seek me out for assistance and decisions. Slaves do not think; they obey."

"Yes Mistress Marna," both replied.

"For now; Tom sit on your bed and I will apply the ointment." Tom quickly complied and his back was treated. "They are healing nicely. Now follow me," and she left the room with both slaves following quickly. They both knew the path and door that she was leading them to and their apprehension gripped them.

They entered the room and knelt at Mistress Marna's feet. Angel had noted that the 'X' beam she was strapped to the previous day was still in the center of the room. She swallowed hard and blanched; her body still sore from the previous day's punishment.

Mistress Marna didn't miss Angel's reaction. She crossed over to the intercom. "Lance to the playroom," she commanded.

Tom and Angel both were surprised, 'playroom' they thought of this as a 'punishment room'.

"Look at me," commanded Mistress Marna.

They raised their heads and looked into her eyes. She pointed toward the beam, "I only use the St. Andrew's cross for severe punishment as in your case yesterday Angel. Yesterday was mild compared to what I could have done to you if I had not calmed myself first," and she looked into Tom's eyes on the last. His cock twitched remembering how she rode him to relieve her stress.

Lance entered and knelt at her feet. "Lance removed the cross and stay to assist in training today."

"Yes Mistress Marna." He quickly went and started to dismantle the beam.

"You two; come with me," and she started walking down further in to the room. She stopped at a padded bench.

"You will both kneel, bend over this bench and firmly grasped the handles set into the base. Your asses will be spanked for your arrogance and disregard for my rules. Twenty should be sufficient; ten on each cheek. You will count each stroke as it is given to you. If you move or remove your hands during your punishment, you will be given additional strokes until you stop moving or return your hands to the handles and then your count will resume."

Angel and Tom moved swiftly to bend over the bench and firmly grab the handles. Mistress Marna walked away and then returned.

Angel felt the paddle bite into the right cheek of her ass, "One, Thank you Mistress Marna." Her cheek felt hot when the next blow caught her left cheek; "Two, Thank you Mistress Marna."

Tom heard Angel's responses and braced himself, but when he felt the blow it surprised him that Mistress Marna could hit so hard, "One, Thank you Mistress Marna."

The paddling continued without incident as both slaves accepted their punishment. "Twenty," said Angel through her tears, "Thank you Mistress Marna for punishing me to make me a better slave." Marna smiled as Angel had remembered without being prompted this time.

"Let's hope your sore bottoms will assist your memory as to whom you belong to and what behavior you are to adopt from now on. Get up and follow me to the raised platform." She walked back to the center of the room where Lance was kneeling. "You too Lance," and she crossed over and sat on the padded platform.

Lance quickly knelt in front of Mistress Marna. Tom and Angel were having some difficulty in kneeling because of their well spanked rosy red cheeks.

Mistress Marna smiled, "You both will learn how to please me; ultimately to please any Master or Mistress who wishes to use you with my permission.

"Lance you will sit up here; talk Angel through step by step on how to eat a cunt since she has never been with a woman before. Angel; get between my legs. You know what you like when someone goes down on you, so at some point you may want to try what feels right to you." Mistress Marna eased back and spread her legs open while Angel moved into position.

Lance looked down at Angel and wished he could change places with her. "Angel; use your tongue and lick Mistress from her puckered asshole all the way to her clit," he directed.

Angel stared for a moment and swallowed hard. She leaned forward and stuck out her tongue then licked Mistress' cunt the full length. Mistress Marna raised her hips slightly at the feel of the tongue. Angel smiled and decided that Mistress tasted good; better than she thought.

She closed her eyes remembering the one time that she truly enjoyed being eaten and what had been done to her. Angel opened her eyes and smiled at Lance and nodded at him. She was going to go solo to see how if she could please her Mistress, "Mistress Marna may I have permission to do it without instruction?" she asked.

Mistress Marna rose up on her elbows and looked at Angel's smiling face, "Lance come behind me and let me lean back against you while Angel attempts to make me orgasm." Lance maneuvered behind Mistress Marna so she would be between his legs and bracing against his body. "Continue Angel," and she leaned into Lance's strong body.

Angel decided to start with the outer lips and slowly sucked on them and pulled them with her lips. She would flick her tongue occasionally over the clit to tease it knowing this would build the orgasm better. She proceeded to the inner lips and attacked them the same way. Mistress Marna was breathing faster and moaning.

By the time Angel started to tongue fuck her, Mistress Marna was crying out and humping her face. When she inserting two fingers in to rub her "G" spot at the same time sucking and nibbling on her clit, Mistress Marna was thrashing wildly in Lance's hold. Mistress Marna came hard and Angel tried to lap up her juices as fast as she could. Her tongue continually lapping into and out of Mistress Marna's slit set off a second orgasm. Angel pulled back and started to lightly lick the crease of Mistress' thighs until her spasms ceased. Angel sat back in her kneeling position, "Thank you Mistress Marna for letting me pleasure you."

Mistress Marna smiled up into Lance's eyes; feeling his hard cock rubbing against her. "Angel; you're a natural. That was an excellent job." Mistress Marna got up and crossed over to the intercom, "Andrew take Angel and Tom their meals now."

"Yes Mistress Marna," Andrew replied.

"Angel you will go to your cell, assume position, eat when it's delivered and then await further instruction."

"Yes Mistress Marna," said Angel and left the playroom. She was disappointed at being dismissed and she was also very turned on and wet.

Mistress Marna turned to Tom. "Tom I have no doubt already in your ability to please me. This lesson was for Angel's sake. The same instructions I gave her; I now give you. You may go to your cell and assume position."

"Yes Mistress Marna," said Tom and rose to go. His ass still burned and now he had a raging hard on as well. When he left the playroom a thought occurred to him and he smiled to himself; this was another test and he was determined not to fail. He would not touch himself and started to draw on anything boring he could think of and settled on doing Math in his head. Sure enough; his erection started to subside while he waited for Andrew to arrive.

Mistress Marna returned to the platform and smiled at Lance. He smiled back as she lay down next to him. "I have an hour to kill Lance," and she started to stroke his cock. "As nice as it was to have Angel eat me, I now wish to feel your cock inside of me."

Lance reached out and drew Mistress Marna to him and kissed her passionately; his tongue exploring the depths of her mouth. His hands caressed her shoulders and then cupped her breasts. He applied slow lingering kisses down her neck and she moaned from the pleasure of his touch. Her hand was alternately gently stroking his hard cock and massaging his balls.

Mistress Marna started breathing faster when Lance sucked on her nipples. She enjoyed the exquisite pressure he applied to his sucking as well as the forceful swirling of his tongue. When his hand rubbed across her mound she moaned loudly; she was very near.

"Now Lance; take me now," she commanded.

Lance rolled in between her legs and pressed his cock up to her opening. He slowly entered until he was buried with the warmth of her pussy. He started fucking her with study even stokes watching her orgasm build. The faster her breath became the harder and faster he fucked her. His whole concentration went into giving Mistress Marna pleasure. She was close now and he grabbed her hips and started to pound harder. She moaned loud and then released; her juices spilling around his cock and dripping onto the pad. He stilled waiting for her to calm down and breathe normally before withdrawing his cock.

"Thank Mistress Marna for allowing me to pleasure you," said Lance.

Mistress Marna smiled, "You have done well Lance; gained much control."

"Thank you Mistress Marna for teaching me well," said Lance.

Mistress Marna got up and stood by the platform. "Scoot to the end Lance and cum in my mouth; I wish to taste you."

Lance came to the edge of the platform and let his legs dangle off with his legs spread wide. Mistress Marna leaned over and placed her mouth over his cock and sucked him down to the base. Lance moaned and began thrusting into her mouth. He was already close and it didn't take much to shoot his cum into her mouth. He lay panting for a few minutes and then smiled.

"That's better. Now; clean up the platform, get Drew and put on your loincloths. Meet the plane and bring Master Roger to the house to claim his new slave," Mistress Marna commanded.

"Yes Mistress Marna," said Lance. He got up to go do her bidding.

Mistress Marna left to go see Gary. He was still kneeling on the floor patiently waiting for new instructions. She walked into his cell and stood in front of him. "Master Roger will be arriving shortly. You will be taken to the playroom for his inspection and use before leaving with him. I wish you well in the life you have chosen Gary."

"Thank you Mistress Marna; for everything," said Gary.

Mistress Marna smiled and laid a hand on Gary's head, "You're welcome," and she turned and left.

*****

Master Roger exited the plane and stretched from his long journey. He was as handsome as Mistress Marna was beautiful. He stood five foot nine with broad muscular shoulders that tapered to a slim waist. His dark raven black hair took on bluish highlights in the sun. His dark eyes never revealed his emotions; except with Mistress Marna. He smiled thinking about her eyes and how they seemed to bore into his very soul.

She was the only woman he had ever had sex with; the only one who ever aroused him. He remembered her look and touch; that single touch that sent fire through his veins and sent his cocking throbbing with an insatiable hunger for her body; something that had never happened to him before or since. He enjoyed his male slaves and wasn't about to change his sexual appetite now for a single woman.

The jeep was coming down the runway and Master Roger looked up at its approach. It slowed and then circled waiting for him to enter. His cock stirred as he looked at Lance and wished he could take and explore his body, but Mistress Marna made it perfectly clear to him that all her slaves were off limits to him. No matter; there was a new slave for him to inspect. He got in the jeep without saying a word; he knew her slaves were forbidden to speak.

*****

Mistress Marna was waiting for them as Master Roger was led into the great room. Lance and Drew knelt at her feet, but she kept her gaze on Master Roger. "I hope your trip was pleasant."

"Yes Marna; long, but it pleases me that you contacted me. Shall we sit awhile and discuss this new raw slave you have found me?" he asked.

Mistress Marna smiled and then looked down at Lance and Drew.

"Drew; you have other duties to attend to," she said.

"Yes Mistress Marna," said Drew and he left the room.

"Master Roger; is there anything specific you require for your inspection that Lance can obtain for you?" she inquired.

"No; I've come prepared," he said.

"Lance; take Gary to the playroom and wait for me there. We'll be along after our discussion," said Mistress Marna.

"Yes Mistress Marna," said Lance and he departed.

Master Roger waited for Lance to leave and then smiled at Marna. "If he would ever wish to leave such a beautiful Mistress for a Master, I would take him in a heartbeat."

"As you have said quite often, but, as I have told you many times, Lance is no longer under contract and stays with me willing," and then she laughed lightly. "Shall we sit?" and she extended her hand for Roger to kiss as was her custom.

Roger took her hand to place to his lips and immediately felt the sexual fire spread through his body. His cock started pounding with desire and he shuddered slightly before releasing her hand. He stood and sat in a chair near her.

Mistress Marna sat in a chair opposite and then conveyed to him the story revolving and Gary and Tom as well as the punishment they received. "Tom is now my slave in training along with a female that I have acquired. I believe Gary, once properly trained, will serve you with great enthusiasm and will probably never want to leave you as well."

Roger smiled, "Shall we go to the playroom then?" he asked as he stood up.

Mistress Marna stood and walked through the door while Master Roger followed. They entered the playroom and Gary was kneeling in the center of the floor. Lance had brought in a chair for Mistress Marna and was kneeling beside it.

Mistress Marna turned to Roger, "Would you prefer us to leave you alone to inspect your new slave?"

"I would appreciate that Mistress Marna. I'll use the intercom to let you know when all is completed," he said.

"Lance; follow me," said Mistress Marna and they both left.

Master Roger looked over at Gary and smiled. He walked over to the raised platform, removed his clothing and then walked over to his new slave. His hard cock was still throbbing from his encounter with Marna.

"Look at me," he commanded.

Gary raised his head and looked into Master Roger's eyes. He noted the same intensity in them as Mistress Marna's and his cock started to get hard. His eyes scanned Master Roger's hard muscled body and then focused on his hard cock. He licked his lips without being aware that he had done so; Master Roger smiled.

Master Roger stepped closer and placed the head of his cock near Gary's mouth, "Taste you new Master," he commanded.

Gary immediately wrapped his mouth around the cock being presented to him and sucked him into his mouth. His assault was relentless as he bobbed his head up and down its length using his tongue to try to bring his Master the most pleasure.

Master Roger closed his eyes and was enjoying the sensations that Gary was giving him and knew he was close to cumming, "Stop," he commanded.

Gary opened his mouth and withdrew the cock and then looked up at his Master.

Master Roger got himself under control, "Turn around and present your ass."

12