Angel's Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Day 2 of Mistress and Angel's Vacation.
3.5k words
4.47
11k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up naked next to my Mistress and stretched long and hard, oh it felt good to get some of the kinks out. I looked towards the window and saw it was getting light out. I walked over and peeked out of the drapes and saw the sun had risen; it was just over the horizon and the colors were beautiful, I smiled so happy to be in the islands and with my Mistress. I felt the collar around my neck and smiled, knowing I had earned it. I never want to take it off; I want everyone to know who I belong to. I called room service and ordered breakfast for my Mistress, and then I go over to the bed and begin to gently lick her nipples to waken her. She begins to stir and shoves my head down under the covers into her pussy. I move down and begin to lick her clit and Mistress began to moan.

"Yes Angel right there." Mistress moans and holds my head in her pussy. I love the taste of her and I lick and suck her till she cums all over my face. I look up and smile at her with her juices all over my face. Just then there is a knock on the door.

"I ordered breakfast for you Mistress that should be it."

I walk over to the door naked with her juices all over me and open it up. The waiter is surprised to see me naked and stumbles bringing the cart into the suite. He can't take his eyes off of my tits.

"You would like a taste of them before you leave?" Mistress asks him.

"Oh no Mam, I can't do that."

"Well if you want a tip, you will need to suck her tits first."

I push out my chest for him to see my tits better and smile at him. "It's ok with me if you want to suck them." I tell him, thinking this might bring him a little closer. He comes over and touches my chest and rubs my nipples, and then he leans down and takes one in his mouth and begins to suck. I moan.

"You may not cum slut." Mistress tells me.

"Yes Mistress" She knows I can cum just by some nipple play. He moves over to the other side and sucks on the other one and I moan some more. He begins pinching and kneading my tits as he goes from one to the other sucking on them.

Since she hasn't let me cum in so long it would be very easy to cum right now. But I don't want to disappoint her after yesterday. I use all of my control not to cum.

"Ok, you have now earned your tip." Mistress tells him and he reluctantly gets up from sucking me.

"Anytime Mam you need help ask for me. My name is Steven." He smiles at both of us as he heads to the door.

As he closes the door we both start to laugh. Mistress comes over to the cart and sits down and looks at the choices I made for her breakfast.

"You did well my Angel. I hope today we will have a good day together, you are to wear your balls again today and if you are good I may just let you cum tonight."

"Thank you Mistress." I smile at her and pray I am good today. Mistress seems to be in a good mood.

"I have plans for you today slut."

"As you wish Mistress"

"First you will bathe me, go get the bath ready for me."

"Yes Mistress." I head to the bathroom and start to run her bath. While I am waiting I put in my Ben Wa balls, they slide right in because I am so wet already from Steven sucking on my tits.

Mistress comes in and steps in the bath. I bend down next to the tub and begin my washing ritual, I start with her hand and work my way up her arm and down the other. I move on to her neck and gently wash away the stress of the previous day's travel and my disobedience, I hope. I move down her chest to her ample breasts and take each one in turn and lather it up and squeeze her nipples. She lets out a moan as I massage her breasts and make her nipples hard.

"Get into the tub Angel."

"Yes Mistress" I say as I step into the tub with her. I kneel down in front of her continue to wash her body, I continue down her body with my foaming body scrub, down her belly to her right leg, I take it in my hand and gently wash and massage her foot, I work my way back up then down her left leg and massage her other foot. Finally I begin to clean her pussy; I wash her with care and adoration as I worship her hole. I hear my Mistress moan and she lifts her hips for me to suck her clit. I get on my belly in the water and put my face under the water to do as she wishes and she holds my head under water as I lick and suck her clit, I stick my tongue into her pussy and fuck her with my tongue. I can tell she is close, she begins to clinch around my tongue, and I take my finger and massage her rock hard clit as I fuck her with my tongue. I can't breathe and am almost out of air. I hope she cums soon. Then I feel her orgasm coming and she finally she lets me up and I take in a deep breath.

"Oh angel, you pleased me so much just now."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Help me out of the bathtub then clean yourself up; we have a big day ahead. Your outfit for the day is on the bed."

"Yes Mistress." I wonder what she has planned for the day but I know it is not my place to ask.

After I clean up and brush my teeth and hair, I walk into the bedroom and see a wrap lying on the bed. I hope there is something underneath it, there is a very small bikini, and it doesn't leave much to the imagination. As I put on the top it barely covers my nipples with small patches of cloth, the bottoms aren't much better there is only one small piece of cloth for the bottoms and some strings, the cloth sort of covers my cunt and the strings go around my hips and up my ass crack. I look in the mirror and wonder where she found this and what her plans are. I look at the wrap a little closer and it is a flimsy see through piece of silk. I wrap it around my neck and it falls open in the front and I am on display. I walk into the living room and stand before Mistress.

"You look like a lovely slut today my angel. I am sure you will get a lot of attention today."

"If that is what you wish for today Mistress." I stammer out, I remember yesterday and how much trouble I got into when I was given attention.

"Yes, today I want you to get a lot of attention, we will be walking around town today, you will have your collar on as well and I will have you leashed. You will follow behind me as my pet."

This makes me very wet. I enjoy being on display and Mistress knows this. "As you wish Mam."

"Gather a bag with our things for the day and don't take too long. Don't forget the sunscreen."

"Yes Mistress." I have already put on sunscreen so I don't have a replay of yesterday. I grab the bag and come to her and kneel before my Mistress. She attaches the leash to my collar and pulls it so I have to stand up.

Mistress opens the door and walks out pulling on my leash, it takes me a few steps to into the rhythm. I walk behind her a few paces, I feel very exposed almost naked for all to see. We get to the elevator and wait for the doors to open, while we are waiting Mistress puts her hand on my cunt and feels how wet I am already.

"Today, I want you to show yourself to everyone. I am sure everyone will be staring at my Angel today." Mistress says as the elevator doors open and she pulls me in.

When we reach the lobby, I am composed and ready for display. I looked at myself in the mirrors in the elevator and if I do say so I was a sight to see. Mistress pulls me by my leash into the lobby; She is beautiful with her dark hair and green eyes and beautiful island ware. I follow her into the lobby in me teeny weensy bikini and see through wrap, flowing around me. With my collar on and Mistress holding my leash, I am proud of this moment, because I know she loves of me and knows I will serve her well today.

We head out the front doors with all eyes watching us. I have a big smile on my face and a very very wet cunt.

We spend the morning looking in the shops on main street and many stop and look at me being lead on a leash by my beautiful mistress. I smile at all of them and stick my chest out for people to look at my boobs.

A man comes up to my Mistress and asks "May I touch her?"

"Yes you can sir. You may touch her anywhere; right here on the sidewalk is fine. Kneel, slut."

I kneel in front of him. He touches my face and slowly moves his hand down my body to my breasts, he gently moves his fingers over my tits and my nipples become harder if that is possible. They are poking out under the fabric, he moves his hand under my top and touches my tits, and I moan and let out a gasp. I close my eyes and let him do what he wants, he bends down beside me and puts his hand on my pussy, I am dripping wet, and he inserts a finger and fucks me with it.

"No cumming yet my Angel." Mistress commands.

I open my eyes and look up at my Mistress and I see a crowd has formed around us. They are all watching this man play with me and it turns me on so much, Mistress knows how much I enjoy public displays. Someone else comes up to Mistress and asks if they can touch me too. She allows it, soon others do as well. I have several hands on me and in me, my bikini and wrap are gone. I close my eyes and revel in the feelings that are going through me. I feel hands touching my tits, pinching and pulling, fingers in my cunt, now there is one in my ass as well, someone else is kissing me.

"NOW my Angel!" She commands me.

I cum so hard and let out a moan and a scream, and squirt all over the sidewalk. There is applause from the crowd. Mistress bends down and helps me dress as the crowd walks away.

"You are my good girl my Angel. Let's find somewhere for you to rest."

"Thank you Mistress."

We find a small coffee shop close by and find a table in the back. The barista is checking me out, he smiles at me. I smile back.

"Would you like to play with her?" Mistress asks him.

"She is beautiful. But I am working. How about tonight?" He says.

"Yes, that might just work. Here is our hotel and room number." Mistress tells him as she writes it down for him.

"I think my Angel needs to rest for a while, you did put on a fine show this morning." My Mistress tells me as she leads me to our table.

"As you wish Mistress." As we sit down at our table I take a long sip of my latte, it tastes so good and perks me up a little. I look over at the barista he is smiling at me and smirking a little. I open my legs for him to see my cunt. His smile gets bigger and he licks his lips. I laugh at him and smile back.

"I think we will go to the pool this afternoon and show you off some more my Angel."

"Yes Mistress."

When we are done with our coffee Mistress picks up my leash and pulls on it and leads me to the door.

"Paulo I will see you at 7 at our hotel." Mistress calls to the barista as we walk out of the café. He smiles and licks his lips and I smile back at him.

"Slut you showed your cunt to him and got him all hot and bothered didn't you?"

"Yes Mam."

"Good girl." She pulls on my leash to speed up and she begins to walk faster.

People continue watching us as Mistress leads me on my leash back to our hotel. She deposits me by the pool onto a chaise. "Don't move my Angel. I will be back soon."

"As you wish Mistress." I lay on the chaise and rest while Mistress is gone. I close my eyes for a few minutes and think about what my Mistress has had me do today. I smile to myself.

"Why are you smiling slut?" Mistress says as she walks over to where she left me.

"Mistress I was thinking about the things you have had me do today. I enjoyed showing off my body for you and looking forward to Paulo coming over tonight. He is hot."

"Yes my Angel, he is hot, tonight should be very interesting. You see all of these people here? I want you to show them your cunt now."

I open my legs and my cunt is on view for all to look at. Several of the men look over and a few women look as well.

"Play with it slut."

I put my hand down to my pussy and began playing with my clit and fingering my pussy all the while looking at my Mistress, my pussy is so wet from all of the attention today. She looks into my eyes and then she moves the top of my suit with her hand and my breast pops out and she begins playing with my nipple and I moan. She pulls on my leash and I lean over to her as she kisses me long and deep.

"You are my very good girl cum NOW!"

I cum hard and try not to be too loud, but I fail at that and am rewarded with applause. I smile at my Mistress. "Thank you Mistress."

"For what slut?"

"For allowing me to cum again in front of so many people. I would like to rest for a little while if that is ok with you Mistress."

"Yes, let's go back to the room and we can rest before dinner."

After we nap for a while, Mistress has dinner brought to our room. Paulo is coming soon and she wants me ready for him.

"Go shower and clean up before Paulo gets here my Angel."

"Yes Mistress" As I go get in the shower, I hear a knock on the door.

"Welcome Paulo, tonight should be very interesting I hope you enjoy yourself." I hear Mistress say to him.

"I am looking forward to it, I have been thinking about your girl all day." Paulo says with a smile.

"I am sure you have, I have a plan for tonight that should be enjoyable for all involved."

I come of the bathroom only wearing my collar and come and kneel before my Mistress.

"My Angel tonight you will be rewarded for pleasing me today."

"Thank you Mistress, I am sure whatever you have planned will be wonderful."

"Kneel before Paulo and make him welcome."

I crawl over in front of Paulo and pull his cock out and begin sucking him, he starts moaning, and pulls my head into him.

"Angel on to the bed."

I moan at having to leave Paulo's cock but do as I am told and crawl over to the bed and get on. Mistress already has the restraints on the bed and takes my wrist and pulls it above my head and closes the cuff around it. She then does the same to my other wrist. I can't move my arms very much. She motions for Paulo to help her restrain my legs. He pulls my legs apart and leaves my cunt wide open, Mistress ties my legs so they have easy access to my cunt. I feel my wetness on my legs not sure what to expect from her but excited that a hot man is joining us tonight.

"Paulo, I am going to do my Angel's favorite thing to her tonight, I want you to join in. She loves to be flogged. Have you ever flogged someone?"

"Why yes I have, it is something I enjoy doing as well." He replies.

I almost cum all over myself just from listening to them talk.

"Let's blindfold my slut, Paulo in the bag on the chair is a blindfold and a gag bring both and put them on my Angel."

Once the blindfold and gag are on me, they become very quiet and then the sensation of the flogger hitting my clit, I almost cum again, I love that sting.

I feel it hitting my tits, then it stops and Paulo is pinching my nipples and I feel a sharp pain as he puts clamps on them. I moan as best I can with the ball gag in my mouth. Soon I feel someone slapping my tits as the other uses the flogger on my cunt. I am sure it is my Mistress with the flogger; she knows just how I like it. She hits my cunt lips with the tips and the pain makes my pussy all wet. She moves back to my clit and flicks the flogger just right where only one strand hits my clit, and it stings, I lift my hips to her for her to continue and try to get closer. Soon she is going faster and harder and I moan as she continues to flog me. Paulo is slapping my tits and twisting the clamps on my nipples; I love it and want them to continue forever. I am not sure how long Mistress allows this to continue but I have tears streaming from my eyes from the joy of the pain. My cunt is so wet I want something inside it so badly.

Next sensation I feel is a tongue on my clit. I know it is Paulo, I feel him putting fingers into my cunt, and I lift up so he can go deeper. I want to cum so badly already but I know I can't and I am not in a position to beg my Mistress. He continues licking my clit that is already so hard, next he nips at it with his teeth. He keeps fucking me with his fingers; I am so wet he slides in and out easily.

I hear my Mistress taking pictures so I can see them later.

"Do you want to fuck my slut?"

"Very much"

I can feel his hard cock on my thigh as he slides up and positions himself to fuck my cunt. The head is at the entrance and he slowly puts it in me, he is filling me up with his cock, I lift as much as I can, wanting him to fuck me harder. He gets his rhythm and fucks me good.

Mistress is playing with my tits, slapping them and pinching them. Then she releases one clamp and sucks on my nipple as the blood flow comes back in. Soon she is releasing the other and sucks that one.

Paulo is close I can tell, Mistress is driving me crazy with sucking on my tits. As Paulo climaxes Mistress says "NOW"

I scream into the ball gag as my orgasm washes over me, and I cum and squirt all over Paulo's cock. Mistress removes the ball gag and Paul comes up to my face and I lick and suck his cock clean of our combined juices.

As Mistress removes my blindfold and restraints Paulo begins to get dressed and prepares to leave. She leans down and kisses me hard on the mouth.

"You are my very good girl, my Angel." She tells me as she smiles at me. "Rest now tomorrow is another big day for you."

"As you wish Mistress." I say as I rollover and fall asleep.