Angelus's Conquest

Story Info
this is a work of fan fiction dedicated to Angel's alter eg
1.9k words
3.82
12.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the late 19th century and the vampire Angelus was walking the dark, foggy streets of London. He was dressed in his usual fashion of a gentleman in a suit of black, white shirt and cravat with trim of crimson and with a sweeping cloak wrapped about his broad shoulders. Angelus was looking for some sport this night after he and his lover had had another of their violent arguments and he was hungry. As he walked he began to pick up a scent coming straight at him, it was only a few feet away. It was the scent of fear from a woman, fear and blood, he could hear her softly sobbing and hear the terrified beating of her heart, that gave him a thrill of excitement and sharpened his lust for flesh and for blood. As he grew nearer to her the scent of her told him more and he smiled in silent victory with an evil glint to his eye the smell of her told him that this was no street doxie but an innocent, a virgin. He chuckled very softly to himself and thought about how much he would enjoy playing with his new pet, "now, this is sport" he said softly to himself and continued towards her.

The girl heard footsteps and cautiously peered around the wall from the place where she had hidden, the girl had run away from home after being threatened with rape by her uncle, her dress was torn from the attack, and she was terrified. She saw Angelus approaching her and seeing he was dressed as a gentleman thought naively that this might be her savior. She ran to him and threw herself into his arms and said "oh, thank God you are here sir, I am in great distress and I need help." Angelus smiled and thought to himself that this was too easy but composed himself and said to the girl, of course I'll help you miss. He pulled her at arms length in order to get a good look at her. He looked at her slowly, she was about 19 or 20 years old, dark brown hair that fell in soft waves around a heart shaped face that looked like an angel, piercing green eyes, she was small, only 5'7 and maybe 110lbs. She had full 38 DD breast that rose and fell with her rapid breathing.

He smiled at her, knowing he would have fun with this one. His cock began to harden thinking of what he was going to do to her but he continued to toy with his prey, and would play out the charade of the knight in shining armor. He looked down at the girl and explained that his place was nearby and he and his housekeeper would take very good care of her, give her shelter, food, drink, and find some suitable clothes. He smiled again and said my name is Angelus and asked her name, the girl shyly replied that her name was Julianna. The girl took his arm and he led her to the place he shared with Darla, Drusilla, and Spike, they were all out hunting so he knew he'd be all alone and undisturbed for several hours. Once inside he led the girl to Darla's room saying she could have her pick of the dresses in the armoire, he left her to dress while he got dinner.

She came out a few minutes later in a red bustle dress that was so low cut in the bodice and so tight the girls huge tits were barely contained and the very tops of her rosy red nipples showed. He came to her, bowed, and smiling told her how ravishingly beautiful she looked and offered his arm to her. He smiled when she thanked him and said he was her hero. He knew that she trusted him completely and was now full in his trap. He had laid out wine and a simple supper on the table as part of his ruse, he knew he would act on his anger at Darla on this girl and would enjoy making her suffer. He felt his fangs extend and his cock begin to harden in torturous anticipation of what this night was to bring.

He led the girl to the sette and sat down beside her handing her a glass of wine. He moved quickly and grabbing the girl by the hair he forced his mouth down hard upon hers and savored her lips hungrily. His mouth invading hers muffled the screams of terror she emitted. He paid no heed but laughing picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, he threw her on the bed and quickly tied her arms to the bedposts and tied her legs as well placing her in a spread eagle position on the bed, completely vulnerable and helpless. She stared at him with wide eyes full of fright and confusion, please don't hurt me, she begged, tears streaming down her cheeks. He laughed evilly and said I told you that I'd take care of you. He wanted to feel that soft mouth upon his hardening cock so he straddled her and freeing his cock from his pants he grabbed her by the hair and forcing her head back ordered her to open her mouth and thrust his cock into her.

The girl was trembling and knew not what he wanted, he ordered her to suck and lick his cock as he slowly thrust in and out of her hot sweet mouth. She was still crying and was unsure of how to do what he ordered, he was so long and thick, he filled her whole mouth, but she did not want to die and believed by doing what he said she would live. So she slowly began to work her tongue around his shaft as he thrust. He kept a tight hold on her hair and continued thrusting in and out, he was getting close and thrust all the way in forcing the girl to take all of him and deep throat him, the girl coughed and gagged, crying silently, suddenly he felt his balls contract and with a groan came violently into the girls mouth, he ordered her to swallow and she wretched around his shuddering cock as she tried to swallow the strange, thick fluid that invaded her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth and spread his cum on her lips.

He got off of her face and still straddling her began to rip the dress from her, she tried to fight but in vain because he would not untie her. He was lusting for the taste of her blood and her rosy flesh. He ripped the corset first and her breasts fell out, he instantly transformed and sank his fangs into her right nipple. A scream of shocked pain erupted from the girl but as he suckled the blood from her pierced flesh and caressed her nipple with his tongue she began to feel strange sensations she could neither deny nor identify. She continued to cry softly and strain against the bonds and his body that pinned her to the bed. Angelus removed his fangs and bent over the left breast, once again driving his sharp fangs into her tender, young flesh and softly sucking and licking her soft pink nipple. The girl had begun to stop crying and began to softly moan, he knew she was beginning to enjoy his violation of her virgin body but he was nowhere near to being finished ravishing and ravaging her. He still had yet to taste the pure nectar of her virgin blood and drain her of her innocence.

He moved his head up and looked at her as he licked the blood from his fangs and lips. Her face was flushed, eyes wide like a forest animal caught in a trap. Her breasts swelled with her rapid breaths, he looked down at her and asked her, "what shall I do with you now my helpless little prey?" He bent over her and with one hand finished ripping the rest of the torn dress from her trembling body and threw it across the room, she was now completely naked and open to him. She shut her eyes and whimpered, dreading what he was now going to inflict upon her and moaned as Angelus parted her pussy lips and began to softly and slowly stroke her clit, she moaned and he felt the first beads of moisture coming from her pussy, she was getting wet he thought with a smirk. He began to enter her with one finger at the same time still gently rubbing her clit, she pleading no, stop, but as he slipped his finger in deeper her body shuddered and her pussy walls clenched around him. He moved his finger in and out of her slowly before adding a second finger and increasing his speed. She was getting wetter now and was beginning to writhe her hips slowly, she was moaning softly. She was beginning to enjoy it against the cry of her mind that this was unspeakable.

He removed his fingers and quickly brought his mouth over her now wet and hot pussy he licked her clit and tongue fucked her until her hips were bucking against him, she was ready now and he quickly thrust his fangs into her clit and began to suck and lick. She screamed, at first in pain, and then the pleasure of his tongue over her most sensitive part began to overtake her and she felt she was melting. He licked and sucked again and again then quickly thrust his tongue deep into her pussy, piercing her virgin barrier and hot virgin blood poured over his tongue and fangs and into his waiting mouth. She screamed as wave after wave of her first and very powerful orgasm overtook her and threatened to black her out completely. He continued his assault on her clit and pussy while orgasms continued assaulting her, colors burst in her head and she thought she would die from the pleasure. He continued to feed until he could take it no longer, he had to be deep inside her, his cock was throbbing to the point of painful. He removed his clothes and getting on top of her, thrust into her in one hard movement. She screamed out his name as another orgasm overtook her, with a knife that was nearby he cut her bonds knowing she was now completely his and would no longer resist. She wrapped her legs around him urging him deeper, harder, and faster. She threw back her head and he buried his fangs into the vein at her white throat, Angelus drank from her, and she screamed another orgasm that seemed to never end, as she convulsed under him Angelus felt his own climax building and thrusting very hard and fast began to cum, filling her with his vampire seed and collapsed on top of her.

Both panting and exhausted after the long round. Angelus had gotten his revenge and found a new lover and hunting companion, he would turn her over, and keep her. He bit into his own wrist and holding it to her pale lips ordered her to drink. She drank and became a vampiress, she looked at her new companion with lust and hunger in her vampire eyes and said, "I'm hungry lover, lets go hunting."