Anger: For Lack of a Better Title

Story Info
Michael saves Silk & exacts a price.
8.9k words
4.71
18.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silk stopped by to pick up her dress from Michael's house. She knew that Stacey and Syndee would be there so she figured she be safe from Michael's charm. What she hadn't counted on what his anger.

She knocked and Stacey let her in. Stacey gave her a sad smile and Silk noticed that she had red marks on her body. Michael was being hard on them. Silk almost laughed right then.

"Where is my dress so I can be on my way," Silk asked of Stacey finally.

"Its up there on the table, I'll go get it..." Stacey began before Michael cut her off.

Michael's voice filtered down to the door, "She can come up here and face me if she wants it."

Silk pushed past Stacey, now mad at how Michael was acting. She marched up the stairs to the dinning room and was met with a site. She wasn't sure whether it was meant to make her jealous or to show off. Whichever, she wasn't amused.

Michael had Syndee sucking his cock while he sat in the chair at the table, something that he only normally had Silk do. Sure he had the other two suck him, as he would any slave, but not like he was doing now with Syndee. This is was more intimate, more special. This was the way he had it done when he meant to cum in her mouth, he only came in Silk's mouth like this. He had told her that only she could make him cum like this. Guess he lied, Silk thought to herself.

"If that," Silk said, pointing at his lap, "is supposed to make me jealous, you are way off."

This pissed Michael off. How dare she think he was stooping that low, even if he was. She is the one who left, not him. He thought he was the only one with the right to be mad, not her.

"I can see, you are still the strong independent one," He finally spoke after watching her watch Syndee for a few minutes.

She gave him a dirty look and held out her hand, "Whatever, Michael. Just give me my dress. That is all I came for."

He looked to the dress on the table and for a moment thought about cumming on it before giving it to her, but then decided against it. That would be childish and as much as he felt like acting so, he would not give her the pleasure of such behavior. Finally he picked up and tossed it to her.

She caught it and before she could thank him, he said, "Fine there is your dress, is that all?"

"Yeah I think that is it, at least for now. I'll let you know," she shot back and turned to go.

"What, no kiss good-bye?"

She turned back and gave him another dirty look, "I don't think that would be appropriate Michael," She began but before the words had totally cleared her mouth, Michael had stood up, pushing Syndee to the side and then he was pressing her against the wall. She gave a startled squeak and then... then his lips met hers.

He didn't know why he had to tease her, but it seemed the only way to keep her talking. Then she was leaving and he couldn't help himself. He jumped up and pressed her up against the wall. When she squeaked, he looked into her eyes. Pools of emerald shown up at him, he saw annoyance in them but no fear. That lack of fear is what prompted his next move.

His mouth laid claim to hers. When his tongue traced the line of her lips, they opened at once giving admittance to his demanding tongue. The kiss poured into her like honey and she kissed back hungrily. Just when she though she would give into him, he grabbed a handful of ebony hair and pulled her head back to look into her eyes once more. Stormy blue met pools of emerald, each begging the other for something and yet demanding something of the other. Then he shattered the illusion, "This is not good-bye little one," He whispered against her lips.

He then let go of her and turned and walked away, down the hall. He never turned and looked back as he went into his dungeon room.

With an exasperated sigh, Silk turned to go giving Stacey and Syndee sad looks as she did. As she reached the door, Stacey asked whom she was going out with that night. When she answered Becker, Stacey gave her a shocked look and tried to talk to her. Silk put up her hand and walked out the door.

Knowing the other two would tell Michael about Becker, Silk ran to her car and took off like the hounds of hell were fresh on her heels. She kept looking in her rear view mirror for Michael but he never appeared. Then her cell phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, she saw it was Michael. To hell with him, she thought. He would just rag on her about Jon Becker and she felt he had no right.

Just as Silk predicted, Stacey ran and told Michael. Only she wasn't as quick as Silk thought.

"Guess who Silk is going out with tonight, Master," Stacey drawled.

Michael gave her a look and said, "Not that I really care, but who?"

Thinking her news would be pleasing, "Jon Becker."

The color fled from Michael's face then he growled, "Get me the phone, now slave."

Stacey ran for the phone, grabbing the cordless off its base, she returned it to Michael at top speed. As she ran by, Syndee gave her a look, which Stacey ignored. Stacey gave Michael the phone and waited to hear the conversation.

Michael felt his stomach drop when Stacey said His Silk was out with that asshole, Becker. What could she be thinking Michael wondered? Then it occurred to him, she was trying to make him jealous. Nonetheless, she could be in danger from that prick. Michael dialed her number. After several rings, he got her message service.

Pissed he growled, "You know who this is. Why are you out with Becker? You know he is dangerous. Are you crazy or just stupid?" He ranted for a minute, then at last he added, "Look call me if you need me." He then hung up.

Michael then proceeded to take out his anger on Stacey and Syndee in the best way he knew possible. He tied them up, beat them, spanked them and used them for his pleasure. He pushed their limits that night and when they didn't cry red, he kept going.

Michael began with Stacey first since she was the one who brought him the bad news. Cuffing her hands first, he tried her to the chain that hung down from the ceiling. He then grabbed her bin of goodies and pulled out her remote control vibrating butterfly. Placing it on her pussy, he used it to tease and torment her while he played.

Next he took the flogger from her bin and began to slash at her prone body with it. She took it well at first then when he would get to intense for her and she began to pull away, he turned on the vibrator and brought her near to orgasm. Just when he knew she would beg for it, he turned it off. He did this two more times, then stopped out of boredom. Now his eyes turned to Syndee.

Michael gave her a devilish smile as he beckoned her near. She crawled over to his feet and as she did, he turned and grabbed some nipple clamps out of her bin.

"Stand slave," he ordered.

Syndee stood and pressed her chest forward knowing what he was going to do. Snap went the clamp on one nipple and she looked up to see him watching her. Snap went the other clamp and she tried not to flinch in pain. Once they were in place, she relaxed, but only for a moment.

Michael loved to watch his slave deal with slight pain. He knew the clamps didn't really hurt that much, just a shock to the system. Syndee's nipples were a little sensitive, but not so much that she could not bear the pain of the clamps. Next Michael took her hands and tied her to another chain hanging from the ceiling. He also took the chains dangling from her nipples clamps and attached them to the chain. This pulled at her nipples, adding to the sensation. He rummaged through her bin and found her butterfly also. Once in place, he began to tease her too only he used a riding crop on her. Finally after bring her close a few times he tired of that also.

A new game came to mind, "Slaves, I am going to turn both of your toys on and then use the flogger on you both alternately. The game is the first to cum will get a reward, while the loser will be sorry. Ready?"

"Yes Master," they chorused.

Michael turned their vibrators on and began to whip girl in turn. When he would notice one was close, he would ignore her for a moment and whip the other. Finally he knew they were nearing their limits and began to play fair. Each girl got equal slashes with the flogger until finally Syndee screamed her release. Michael was about to shut off Stacey's when Syndee started cumming but she let go also, so Michael allowed her to cum.

Once both girls were done, Michael reached up and released Syndee. Grabbing her by her hair, he pushed her on the bed.
"Down," was all he said as he dropped his pants.

Syndee did as he ordered with a yes Master. On her knees face down on the end of the bed, she wondered what was next. Before she could give a though to her slave sister, Michael slide deep into her.

Michael needed to cum. He wanted Silk, but knew that was impossible so he took Syndee. Pressing her on the bed, he slid deep into her. Not giving her a chance to recover, he began to pound her hard. He gripped her sides and gave his all to her. Occasionally he would look back at Stacey still hanging by her arms. He knew she would like this to be her beneath his thrusts but since she lost the race, she had to suffer. This made him smile.

Deciding he wasn't going to cum this way, Michael pulled out of her pussy and thrust into her ass. One plunge was all it took. Syndee squealed. Michael resumed thrusting.

"Please Master, may I cum," Syndee moaned after a dozen or so thrusts.

Feeling his own orgasm approaching Michael sneered, "Not till I do slave."

After about ten more strokes, Michael grabbed a handful of blond hair and pulled Syndee's head up and back to his. "Now slave, cum," he growled as he let go deep in her ass.

Syndee screamed with her release as Michael moaned loudly with his own. Once it was over Michael pushed her away from him and turned to leave the room to wash up. Knowing this was his way Syndee was not offended.

As he walked out the door he told Syndee, "Let your sister down and then both of you clean up." He then went into the bathroom and they could hear the shower going moments later.

Syndee let Stacey down as ordered and both began to clean up their toys. They both knew that Michael liked cleanliness and order. Once this was done they both went to take a shower. Knowing that Michael only liked to shower with Silk, they headed for the shower in the other bathroom. While they showered they talked quietly.

Syndee spoke up first, "You know you shouldn't butt into Master and Silk's fight."

Stacey gave her an innocent look, "How did I butt in?"

Syndee laughed at her then said, "By telling him about Becker. You knew he would fly off the handle like that. He loves her and he is mad and jealous."

"I know nothing and I didn't do anything," Stacey proclaimed in an innocent voice.

Syndee decided to let it ride. She knew it was pointless to argue so she changed the subject. "Kind of nice to have him all to ourselves isn't it?"

Stacey couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't want to encourage such thinking so all she said was, "I miss Silk."

Syndee got her meaning right away and just agreed with a sad look and a nod of yes.

Once they were done and dried off, they met Michael in the living room. Michael suggested they watch some television so they did. Later he ordered some pizza and they ate while watching a movie. Michael wondered about Silk through it all.

**** Silk was not having the fun that the others were having but it was still not bad. Jon had taken her to a Frat party. Silk mentioned she had never been to one. Jon said his house was having one that very evening so it was the perfect place to go.

Jon arrived at her apartment about half past seven. Silk was just putting the finishing touches on her makeup so Jon offered to wait in the living room. Once done, she came out to find Jon holding her collar. She blushed and offered an explanation. Jon stopped her and told her he didn't care. It was in the past. He tossed it back upon the bar and Silk allowed him to change the subject.

"Wow, what a dress," Jon exclaimed, "You look fantastic."

Silk blushed, "Thank you kind sir, flattery will get you everywhere."

Let's hope so, Jon thought as he ushered her out to his car.

He drove a new red corvette. Silk thought to herself, it suited him. On the ride over to his frat house, they talked and Silk soon wondered if Michael was wrong about him. He seemed sweet and very attentive of Silk.

They arrived at the party and for the first hour it was your average normal frat party. Just like the kind you saw in the movies, boys and girls drinking and acting crazy. Silk allowed herself to drink since she wasn't driving and thanks to Michael she could now handle herself when drunk.

Jon danced with her off and on and when he did he rubbed up against her but he never seemed to get out of hand. Soon others wanted to dance with her and Jon pushed her into their arms. They seemed to behave also so Silk relaxed and danced. Soon she was feeling pretty drunk and a slight bit horny. She attributed that to the dancing. She found Jon and told him she was feeling a bit too drunk and needed to sit down.

Jon smiled his plan was working. Soon he hoped, she would be half crazed and half naked. He led her to a couch in a forgotten corner. As they sat there, he planned his next move. Around them others were beginning to kiss and cuddle so Jon just naturally kissed Silk. When she responded, he took it farther. He began to touch her on the outside of her clothing, she accepted.

When he slid a hand up her leg and under her skirt, she drew the line, "No," she said.

Jon then grabbed her hands and held her down, "You acted like a little slut for that bastard Michael, and you can act like one for us too. We'll even call you slave and treat you like one too if that's what you like."

At his word we, Silk looked around and say that there were others how seemed to want to join in the fun. Silk knew then that Michael was right and she became scared. She turned to look back at Jon.

Jon had a crazed look on his face. He reached up and grabbed the front of her dress and ripped it down her front. Finally he thought, success. He would have Michael's little tramp and the best part was she had come to him willingly. He knew Michael would be livid. He laughed at this thought as he began to manhandle her breasts. Maybe he would call and tell Michael about it afterwards.

Silk tried to fight him off but he proved too strong. She wasn't used to this type of behavior. As she found him on her chest, another boy crawled up between her legs. Holding then apart roughly, he began to lick her pussy. Silk tried to push him away, but it proved to be futile as Jon was holding her arms.

Oh Michael help, she thought. She then spied her purse, which contained her cell phone. She had to get to it somehow. She had an idea. Finally with effort she went limp, "Okay I give in. I will play your game if you allow me to got to the bathroom first. Also can we do this somewhere more private?" She asked.

Knowing that she could not get away in the bathroom, Jon allowed her to go. When she grabbed her purse he stopped her, "Why do you need that?"

Thinking quickly she replied, "Diaphragm silly. You don't want babies do you? I have to put it in if we are going to have sex." She smiled hoping he didn't ask to see it.

"Okay, you have five minutes and then we join you in there diaphragm or not," he grunted, "And don't lock the door."

Silk went into the bathroom and closed the door. Once there she pretended to pee, then turned on the water. Next she grabbed her cell phone and called Michael. Please be home she thought.

Michael laughed to himself when he saw the caller ID. It was his wayward slave, he told the other two as he picked up the phone. "Are you ready to beg me for forgiveness," he asked?

"Michael, thank god. I don't have time to explain. You were right about Becker and I am in trouble. Please come help me. I need you," she almost cried into the phone trying to be quiet.

"Silk what are you talking about, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Michael asked, not thinking that she might be needed to make this call quick.

"I don't have time Michael, just come please."

It hit him, Silk was in big trouble, "Okay were are you and how many."

"Becker's frat house and so far only Becker and another but there are others here. It's a big party," She told him in hushed tones.

Someone banged on the door and yelled, "Two more minutes."

Silk yelled back, "Okay almost finished," then to Michael, "Please Michael, I need you. Please help me. Okay bye I have to go." She hung up.

Acting like she was finishing up, she shut her phone off and put it back in her purse. Finally she opened the door Jon stood there waiting.

"Ready for some fun baby?" He asked.

"Sure stud," Silk replied with a forced smile.

Jon ushered her to a room. When they entered, Silk saw that there were four other guys in the room. She was really scared now.

"Do I have to with all of them," She asked of Jon, indicating the others with a wave of her hand.

"Oh yeah baby, but me first. You shouldn't have a problem. I know the sick games Michael gets up to. At least we won't tie you up and beat you," Jon told her with a sick smile.

Jon then pushed her onto the bed. He tore at the rest of her dress, removing it totally. Silk felt the urge to fight but tried not to so she wouldn't get hurt. Jon kept getting rougher with his foreplay till finally Silk had to fight. She knew it would take Michael at least twenty minutes but she couldn't wait.

She pushed Jon away from her and began to say, "Not so rough."

This earned her a slap across that face that rang Silk's ears. She couldn't see straight for a few minutes, which was just enough time for Jon to drop his pants and plunge into her. He had already removed any barriers Silk had. Once in her, he held her hands above her head and waited for her to realize where he was and give in. When she didn't give in, he laughed.

"Your struggles just excite me more. Go ahead, fight me," he laughed.

Silk worked a hand free and struck him across the face. He stopped laughing and grabbed her by the throat.

Choking her, he yelled," You little fucking bitch, you cunt, you slut, you...."

Suddenly Jon was ripped from her and Silk realized it was Michael holding Jon.

"You don't treat women like this Jon. Haven't we had this conversation before?" Michael said as he threw Jon to the floor.

Jon's buddies took one looked at Michael's face and ran from the room. Jon yelled to them, calling them wimps and cowards.

"Yeah well fuck you Michael. Ever since you got into that crap, your no friend of mine," Jon tried.

Michael had turned to survey the mess that was Silk. She had a bruise on her face and her neck was all red. Hearing Jon's remark, he turned back to Jon, "Suit yourself, but leave this one alone. She's mine. I warned you once, now you pay."

Jon jumped up to fight Michael. Michael punched him clean in the jaw and Jon dropped to the floor, out like a light. Once that was over, Michael turned and for the first time Silk saw that Stacey and Syndee were behind Michael. Michael took a cloak from Stacey and turned back to Silk.

Coming up next to the bed, he looked down at Silk. His heart almost broke at the sight of her, but something else in him said that she asked for this. Not knowing what to say he reached out and grabbed her hand. Pulling her up from the bed, he then noticed that her dress was ripped from her mostly. Once she was standing, he wrapped the cloak around her, then swept her up in a cradle hold and said, "Come," he then turned and walked out the door of the bedroom.

Stacey grabbed Silk's purse and followed. Syndee brought up the rear to protect Silk.