Anger Management

Story Info
Master soothes his slave's feelings.
2.3k words
4.42
18.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny stormed through the door to her house, her face set in a scowl, God how she hated work sometimes, the pressure and the demands. She felt like screaming her frustration out but didn't, instead she concentrated her efforts into shrugging out of her coat and throwing her bags in a heap in the normally tidy cloakroom, slamming the door shut behind her and setting off into the living room. The weight of another hard day pressed down upon her slight shoulders making her want to sob. Another bang resounded around the house as she slammed the living room door closed behind her as she continued to stomp through the house. As she reached for the kitchen door she jumped with fright as she heard a voice behind her; His voice; Here! Now!

"Hard day at work my little one?" came the steady low resonation that was his voice, THE voice. At once her knees trembled and buckled beneath her as she turned, her heart hammering uncontrollably in her bosom. She was shocked that he was here, but oh so glad. She was also extremely embarrassed that he had witnessed her private tantrum. Blushing, she bit her tongue, lost for words.

"I asked you a question little one," he smiled, a knowing look on his face. He knew full well all the answers she would give before he had even asked the questions. She almost, but not quite, hated his ability to read her thoughts. It also created a feeling of deep excitement within her that he knew her so well. It made his control of her absolute, and she adored that. She felt herself slipping out of her world and into his.

"Did you have a hard day at work?" he repeated.

"Yes," she had found her voice again, her anger and frustration welling up again with that rediscovered ability to communicate, "In fact I had a real bitch of a day and I'm too tired for your games. How the hell did you get in here anyway?"

"I used the key you told me about little one, the key under the plant pot by the garage." She blushed again as she realised her mistake. She had told him about the key and invited him the use of it whenever he could get there to see her. "I can see you are angry my love. I can see it in your eyes. Are you angry with me?"

Penny felt a little ashamed of herself for having vented her anger on this man who loved and controlled her.

"No Sir, not with you," she admitted, now feeling angry at herself for this situation. Oh how she wished she could control her temper and her tongue. But he had made her realise she was who she was and she should be happy and never change. His wish was that she would simply obey him and submit to his every whim. God but she loved him and his damned hold over her feelings and her mind. Her thoughts were broken by his voice again.

"Go and take a shower, think about your mood and how you spoke to me just now. Then when you are clean and ready to pay for your misbehaviour, come down here and kneel before me to beg forgiveness," he ordered, his face never even hinting at his feelings. Was he angry with her? Was he just being wicked as he sometimes was just to tease her into his dirty little games? She didn't know and, seeing his eyes bore into hers, she would take no chances on his mood. She would obey.

"Yes Sir," she almost whimpered as she took herself off to shower.

Ten minutes later, a silk robe wrapped around her lithe form, she came back through the door to the living room, this time closing it gently behind her as she sought him out and saw him sat relaxing in the arm chair by the window, sipping a glass of red wine. With her eyes downcast and a tremble in her limbs, she crossed the room to him and knelt before him, her whole posture now submissive. A small part of her mind marvelled at the effect he had upon her and questioned her as to how she could just give herself up to him like this. That voice was quelled the instant she heard him speak again.

"Well?" he asked.

"Master," she stammered, her pride threatening to trip her up. A deep breath and she tried again.

"Master, I beg your forgiveness."

Her eyes flickered up to meet his steady gaze as she waited for his reply.

"Mmm," he was thoughtful now. "You are such a wilful young lady sometimes, and that wicked temper needs to be taken down a peg or two doesn't it?"

"Yes Sir," she agreed with a slight nod of her head to show her acceptance of his will.

"Stand and remove the robe," he demanded, still no flicker of emotion on his face. She did as she was told as a ripple of excitement passed through her, forcing the earlier bad mood to push further from her mind than it had been forced by the shower and her period of contemplation there. He stood before her easily dwarfing her, his six foot frame towering over her petite five foot two inches. It was a subtle move, making her feel even more submissive to him as she felt his physical, as well as his mental, presence. Without realising it, she slipped further from her world into his, into a deeper submission. She knew better than to move or disobey him now. She stood perfectly still as he walked behind her, looking her up and down, his eyes drinking in her beauty. This simple act merely added to Penny's submissiveness as she felt she was being inspected by him, sized up to make sure she was pleasing to him. She was his prized possession, no doubt about that, but he made her feel so nervous and excited all at the same time. Her nipples hardened under his scrutiny as he walked completely around her now. She blushed a deeper red than ever as she felt the tell tale tingle in the pit of her stomach, the heat spreading through her making her feel wet and hot down below. And he knew it. She felt like cursing but had no strength with which to do so. She was a captive in a cage of her own desires.

"Come with me," was all he said as he walked away from her towards the sofa. She felt herself inexplicably drawn towards him like a moth to a flame. He positioned her facing the sofa and disappeared behind her once more. Then she felt the familiar touch of the blindfold being put on her, his hands expertly guiding it into place as her sight was taken away, darkness surrounding her and pushing her mind even further into space. Her vision gone now, she heard him undress behind her, her hearing honed to make up for her lost sense. Then she heard him as he sank back onto the sofa. She jumped as his hands took her wrists and drew her towards him, his feet nudging her legs apart as he forced her to straddle his legs and sit in his lap.

"Are you truly sorry for your transgression my love?" he asked with that damned infuriating Dominant tone that gave nothing away as to his mood.

"Yes Sir," she replied meekly, her cheeks reddening again.

"Obey me and make not a sound," were his words as he placed the ball gag in her mouth and looped the straps over her head, adjusting the fit to suit her. Her heart thumped wildly now as she was now taken fully into space, her mind reeling with the impact the gag had on her. Then she felt his hands on her hips, positioning her wet pussy over his cock. She felt his hardness throbbing against her opening, her wetness spilling out onto him, lubricating him copiously. She sighed through the gag as he pushed into her slightly, just the tip embedding itself into the tightness of her.

"Don't you dare push down onto me my little slut," he whispered, "If you do you will be punished much more severely than this."

Her groans were audible through the gag as she wiggled but dared not push down onto him, no matter how much she wanted to. Her body was slick with a sheen of perspiration as the heat built up inside her, the tingling turning to a deep rhythmic throbbing inside her. She felt like screaming with renewed frustration, a sweet pent up anger that boiled inside her needing desperately to find release as her clit pulsated crazily with lust.

As she threatened to explode into orgasm she suddenly felt the wicked lance of pain she was familiar with shot through her as the clamps fastened over her engorged nipples, squeezing them tight in their cold metallic jaws. The gag stifled Penny’s screams, only allowing a muffled groan to escape past it.

"You are not to allow yourself to be pulled down onto my cock, do you understand me slut?" rasped her Master. All she could manage in reply was to nod her head in silent surrender to his wishes. Fresh pain exploded in her breasts as the clamps were pulled downwards making her want to move with them. But that was not an option, she had to obey his orders and so she summoned up all her strength and struggled against the insistent pulling on her nipples and against the desire to give in and sink down onto his hardness. She grunted with the pain and the exertion. Her thighs were trembling with the effort she needed to put in to stay in position. Her every fibre was screaming out to her to give in to the pain and the deepening desire within her, but her orders were clear and she HAD to obey no matter what. So she stayed in position, a trembling, sweat soaked ordeal which seemed to go on for ever, building up her need beyond anything she had ever felt before, wracking her body with the desperate urge to orgasm even with just the tip of her Masters cock inside her. She knew she was close now, she shuddered as her pussy clamped tightly around him, she could feel herself squeezing herself around him in a desperate bid to gain her pleasure.

But he was watching closely and felt her need. As she was about to explode he pulled sharply upwards on the clamps dragging her off his cock and leaving her wailing with frustration into her gag, her pussy a seething maelstrom of feverish desire. Then the clamps were gone, the blood rushing back into her nipples making her wince with fresh agony. She felt his hands at her face releasing the gag from her as a low growl of need escaped her lips. Then light flooded her vision as the blindfold was removed and her tear streaked eyes looked with awe onto the face of this man who loved and controlled her, his eyes still locked onto hers looking right into her soul and seeing her need there.

"Good girl," he growled with passion, "I'm so proud of you for taking your punishment so well, now it's time to reward you and release the tension inside you." A smile crossed his lips as he pulled her to him, his arms crushing her to his chest as they kissed deeply and with unbridled passion, their tongues swirling, tasting, dancing around each other in a quest each to tame the other.

"It's yours now babe," he said as they pulled apart gasping for breath, "Use my cock for your pleasure my love, Release is yours when you ask permission."

With a cry she impaled herself fully on his cock, easily taking it deep inside in one swift movement so wet and ready was she. He grunted as she did so, his hands grasping her hips firmly and pulling her back up his entire length before letting her crash down again as they both rode a torrent of pleasure now. They moved as one, bucking and writhing, kissing, fucking. The pent up fury in her heart replaced with an incredible heat which threatened to consume her from within. His hands were all over her pleasure ridden body, teasing. touching, nipping, squeezing, making her feel so alive, such a dirty slut for his pleasure.

As his fingers closed about her breasts it became too much for her. The dam inside her was about to burst, now it was time to abase herself further to him, to ask his permission to do what she needed to do.

"Please Master," she screamed out loud, "Please may I cum now? Please let your little slut cum on your cock, Fill me with your cum Master, PLEASSSSE!!!"

He waited a few seconds until he was sure she was teetering on the edge, unable to come back and then he said "Not yet my love, hold it for me."

Penny wailed in agonised desperation, "Please Master, Please Please Please," over and over again and again, begging him to give her release as her mind and body obeyed and denied her pleasure.

And then he was satisfied it was time. He allowed himself a smile as he uttered the words she longed to hear.

"Cum for me my love, cum now and give Master your pleasure."

That was it for Penny as she slammed down onto him over and over, her orgasm ripping through her unabated, undying, his cock still deep inside her making her reach new heights, not allowing her to stop cumming now,

When she woke up in his arms Penny was amazed at the feelings inside her. She gently kissed his smiling face and settled back down into the covers to plunge into a deep sleep full of beautiful dreams of their future together as Master and slave, a smile playing about her beautiful lips as she came to realise that that was what she was to him now, a slave.