Anger Management

Story Info
A ride they will never forget.
979 words
3.92
100.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What an asshole! You think you can talk to me like that? Treat me like that? And still think I want to fuck you? Really?I don't think so...

Fuming is a good word for what I feel right now. Oh what is your problem? I'm a good wife have been for the last twelve years. You don't even notice I've lost almost fifty pounds; all the weight I gained from our son. Now look at me you son of a bitch. Five foot eight, curvy shapely ass, big plump 36 C's...Long dark brown hair, long sexy legs. I may be 35 but I'm a hot sexy 35...and do you even notice? NO you don't.

My cell phone starts ringing I look at the number. Oh Jesus, what does he want? It's my husband's 22 year old cousin Chase.

"Hey Chase, what's up?" I say trying to control my anger. Chase asks what I'm doing right now and I tell him "not much." He asks if I want to go out for a drink. I think to myself the baby is sleeping, and HE in his workshop doing god knows what. Why not?

I tell Chase to pick me up in 5 minutes. I grab my keys and my purse and tell my husband I'm going for a drink with Chase. He says "okay have fun". Don't worry dear I will.

Chase picks me up in front of my house. He gets out and whistles his appreciation, "Looking pretty hot" he tells me with a big smile.

He drives for a few miles and pulls over at a local bar. We find an empty table and quickly drink down two shots and two beers each.. The music is on and I close my eyes and start moving my body.

Chase comes up behind me and puts his hands around my waist he bends down and whispers in my ear. "You look fucking hot...too bad you're married to my cousin". I just laugh... he's always flirting with me.

He is a pretty hot guy. He's about 6'3, blond hair, blue eyes, and he has a goatee. He's a big guy...I like big. He also has huge hands I wonder if he has a big cock. I love big dicks. My husband is by no means small but I like a really big package.

The drinks keep coming and I'm getting a great buzz. Chase is making me laugh; I'm starting to feel better, not so angry.

I'm beating Chase in our pool game. Contemplating my next shot, I realize what my best angle is and walk over to Chase's side of the table. He's standing right where I need to be so I push him out of the way with my body. He moves slightly. I bend over in front of him to take my shot. I also give him a great view of my ass. I hear Chase's breath quicken and become deeper. I make my shot. Chase leans over and whispers "Let's go for a ride? "

I figure why not?

We leave the bar and get in the truck, both of us with a pretty good buzz on. He starts the truck and drives. He takes a turn pretty hard and my body slams into his. I grab his thigh so I don't fall and he sucks in his breath. I slowly move my hand up his thigh toward his crotch. I lightly trace the outline of his member with my fingers. He jerks the wheel at the next street. We turn into random train station and Chase finds a dark spot and pulls in. He turns the truck off and moves toward me.

We start kissing and I continue to rub his hard throbbing cock through his shorts. I climb on top of him and start grinding my pussy against his shaft. He starts to kiss my neck and keeps going till he gets to my tits. I pull my shirt off and he starts to kiss and suck on each one. I'm rubbing my very hot and wet cunt on his hard prick. I finally unbutton his shorts and free his huge delicious tool. Oh my I want this huge fucking cock inside me now. I take my shorts and panties off. My slit is so wet...I lower myself on him. Oh shit ...my god his dick is so fucking hard. I slowly ride up and down squeezing my nether lips tight around his engorged penis. I'm going to cum right now. Chase is biting my nipples...licking each of them. I grab the back of his head pull it back so I can suck on his tongue... He puts his hands on my hips and lifts me up and down so hard and so fast my clit is fucking humming. I can't catch my breath were fucking so fast and so hard. His cock is so fucking deep in my pussy. "Fuck me Chase" I scream as I ride him like a raging bull. He continues to grip my hips and fucking punish me with hard thrusts. I am so fucking turned on. I can feel my pussy tighten up and I'm going to cum all over this boy's big hard prick. I hear him groan as he pulls me in for one last hard thrust as we cum together. I lay limp on his hot hard body. His rod is still twitching inside of me...We are both exhausted.

Chase leans over and kisses my neck, lifts his lips to my ear and whispers "We'll have to take this one to our graves."

It was probably one of the best fucks I've ever had. My pussy is still reeling from it. Chase dropped me off, and I wobbled into the house. Maybe one day we will have a round two.

Tell me when, tell me where...