Angie's List, err, Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
I awoke to the sound of my bedroom door opening.
1.4k words
4.17
16k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sound of my bedroom door opening. A few seconds later, someone climbed onto the bed with me and pulled the covers back. I knew it was Angie, and I opened my eyes. Before me, perched on her knees, was indeed our housekeeper, Angie. She was completely nude and ready for the day's events.

"Good morning." I greeted her.

"Good morning." she replied. "I'm ready to fuck today."

"Then suck me until I'm hard, Bitch." I instructed. "I'm cumming in your cunt this time."

Angie sucked my cock into her mouth, and within a few seconds, I was rock hard and ready to fuck her. She let go of my cock and lowered herself onto my erection, my penis sliding all the way into her wet cunt. She rode me for a few minutes, bouncing up and down on my cock, and it was all I could do to keep from blowing a load into her.

"Stop." I commanded.

Angie complied, and ran her fingers through my hair.

"What's wrong?" she inquired. "Don't you like it?"

"Oh, I like it alright," I replied, "too much. You're about to make me cum."

"Is that a bad thing?" Angie asked.

"Not at all." I responded. "In fact, if you ever want to surprise me in the middle of the night, that is exactly what I want you to do."

"Okay."

"But now," I continued, "I want you on your back so I can fuck the shit out of you and watch your soft, saggy titties bouncing while I cum in your cunt."

Angie pulled off of me and lay on her back. She then spread her legs and let her cunt gape wide open. I had no problem finding it as I slid my cock into her velvet glove.

"Lay still." I instructed, as she began to move in rhythm. "When you're on your back, I'm in charge."

Angie lay still and let me fuck her. I pounded her cunt; pushing in extremely fast, and then withdrawing slowly to increase my pleasure. Her soft tits jiggled and bounced, sliding up and down on her chest.

"Do you like it, Whore?" I inquired breathlessly as I fucked her hard and rough.

"Fuck me!" Angie screamed in reply.

I continued pounding her cunt, and soon, I felt an extremely pleasurable sensation building somewhere in my loins.

"Oh God Bitch," I panted, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in your cunt."

"Oh fuck me!" Angie screamed. "Fuck me so hard, Master! You're my master and I'm your fucking whore. Fuck me! Fuck me Master! Fuck your fucking whore!"

"I'm cumming in you, you fucking whore!" I screamed, as I watched her tits jiggling like twin mounds of Jello on her chest. "I'm cumming in your fucking cunt!"

My orgasm peaked, and I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into my little whore's cunt. I couldn't believe how good it felt, and even more, I couldn't believe that this little slut had been living under my roof for the past six months.

"Holy fuck, Angie." I breathed, as I rolled off of her and collapsed onto the bed. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Right here." Angie replied. "I've been parading around in my nightshirt ever since I came here, waiting for you or your wife to feel me up or fuck me."

"Me or my wife?" I echoed. "You're bisexual too?"

"I just wanna get fucked!" Angie replied in desperation. "No one wants to date a freak."

"You're no freak!" I retorted. "You just have a hearing disability, that's all. Holy shit, if every guy out there who's ever ditched you knew what I know, you'd be a celebrity."

I straddled Angie's nude body, and squeezed her tits again.

"Do you want to eat my wife's pussy?" I inquired.

"Yes!" Angie cried. "I want to eat her cunt and get fucked by you at the same time. Can you make it happen for me?"

"I think so." I replied. "But in the meantime, I want to cum again. Why don't you toss my salad while you jerk me off?"

"I will!" Angie promised. "Sit on my face and I'll lick your asshole."

Angie's tongue probed my ass as she jerked me off. I closed my eyes and let the moment flow while I planned the revelation to my wife. I knew she was bi-curious, and she and Angie had kissed on the lips several times, opening a possible avenue of sexual pleasure, should I get the map correct.

"Jerk me off!" I screamed. "You fucking whore!"

Cum shot from my cock as Angie jerked me off and licked my asshole. My semen hit the ceiling above us, and Angie stared at the stain in awe.

"Does that happen every time?" she inquired.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "Didn't you feel it in your cunt when I came in you?"

"Yes," she replied, "But I thought it was a fluke."

"I can shoot off twelve feet, if I'm standing up." I informed her. "I'll knock your ass up before you even know it."

"You are the man!" Angie gushed. "Make me pregnant! Knock me up! Make my belly bulge with your seed."

"You want me to knock you up?" I inquired.

"Oh yes!" Angie replied. "I want to be your pregnant whore."

"Well then," I responded, "It's up to you to get my wife involved."

"What?" Angie asked in horror. "What; how?"

"Not my problem," I replied nonchalantly, "But if you want a bulging, pregnant belly, with me as your child's daddy, then you'd better figure it out real quick. She'll accept you as a whore that got knocked up, but unless you're part of the equation, you won't ever be able to claim me as the daddy of your baby."

"But I do want her!" Angie shouted. "I love her just much as I love you. I love you both, don't you understand?"

"I do." I replied. "I love my wife very much, but I love you too. She loves me, and I have a sneaking suspicion that she loves you as well. You see, we all love each other very much; all it takes, is you admitting this to my wife to make it all come together."

"But how?" Angie wailed. "How do I do it?"

"It's easy." I replied. "You're up early every morning. You know when she's in the shower. Tomorrow morning, you get me up and I'll get in the shower with her. You wait a few minutes and then join us."

"Then what?" Angie asked. "What if she doesn't want me there? I'll be kicked out."

"You'll be kicked out by me if you don't do it." I snarled. "Wake me up, and then get your ass in the shower with us, got it?"

"Got it." Angie replied. "Oh God, I'm so scared."

"Be ready to lick her cunt." I responded. "I won't do it. If she feels a tongue in her cunt, she'll fall in love with it, whether she has any previous feelings for you or not."

"I'll lick it!" Angie cried. "I'll lick it so good. Please, I promise you, I'll lick her cunt for you. I'll make her cum. I promise."

"You'd better," I replied, "or you'll find yourself on the street looking for a place to stay."

"No!" Angie cried. "I'll make her cum! I promise you, I'll make her cum. God, I want her so bad. I want both of you so bad."

"Nibble her clit." I suggested. "It never fails. She won't care who did it, but she'll fall in love with the nibbler. You'll be an official part of the family then, knocked up or not."

"But I love you both so much!" Angie wailed. "God, I love you both so much!"

"Then show her." I replied. "Show her how much you love her by licking her cunt to orgasm. I'll be there with you. She'll know it's from both of us."

"I will, I promise." Angie responded. "I'll lick her cunt until she cums. I promise, I'll lick your asshole and suck your dick. I'll lick her cunt and her asshole too, if she wants it. God, I'll even suck the dog's dick. Please keep me as your pet!"

Day faded into night, and I eagerly awaited my wakeup call from a pair of lips that would soon be part of my wife's morning ritual as well.