Ania's Joins Me For Massage

Story Info
Ania gets an unusual massage
2k words
3.66
74.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
punk-fuck
punk-fuck
36 Followers

By the time this story happened I had been married to Ania. Ania was a young lady of 24 who has lovely tits, 34C and lovely arse that needs to be smacked every time we fuck. I had already told Ania my experiences with guys as she had told me about her times with her girl friends. We returned to the UK for a holiday and stayed with friends in the West Country. While she was out shopping one day I went to visit George and gave him a massage the of course he gave me one as well. While he was sucking me off I suggested that I bought Ania around to visit him. He agreed readily. I told Ania that night while fucking her that George wanted to meet her, she though it would be OK as he was gay and wouldn't want to fuck her.

The next day came and we went to his house. He came to the door welcomed us in and offered us a drink. We sat around chatting while and asked if we wanted to watch a film while he got us another drink, not thinking about it said OK. He put this porno film on and we sat there watching these 2 guys fucking this girl of about 18 years old. He came back in and apologised saying he didn't realise it was still in the machine. He sat opposite Ania and was looking at her legs all of the time. He openly rubbed his dick a couple of times to see her reaction. She didn't do anything except open her legs slightly and close them again. George asked her if she enjoyed being married Ania said yes. He then asked if she enjoyed my dick as it was big enough to fill her up. Ania blushed said yes and she involuntary open and closed her legs slightly.

Lets start our massage George said. I agreed and asked Ania if she wanted to join us she said she would watch. George got undressed and I stayed with my under wear on, they were too small to hide an erection. They are OK when you are in a normal mood.

As I got near his arm he dropped his hand and grabbed my pants pulled them down moved his head and had my dick in his mouth. I could hear Ania gasp, with shock or excitement, I'm not sure which. He sucked me for while then let me massage him again. I had massaged Ania on many occasions and we always ended up fucking. George told me to lay on the table but as he got up he walked over to Ania. I had my pants off and was supporting a good hard on, standing watching as I didn' know what he was up to. He went to a draw took out some rope walked over to Ania took her top in his hands and lifted it over her head, grabbed her bra and nearly ripped it off. Ania reached behind and undid it. He then as quickly as I have ever seen anyone move pass the rope around her waist and tie her hands to her side. Ania looked at me and I just smiled. Not moving to help her. She started to struggle but all George did was smack her arse and told her to stand still. Her body was gorgeous with her tits sticking out and she carried on struggling. George now had her tied and she couldn't mover her arms. He got another rope out and tied it around her upper arms and either side of her tits until they were nice and tight and jutting out wonderfully. I was totally amazed at him, I always thought he was a gentle guy. He told me not to interfere or he would have to throw me out. George truned back to Ania undid her jeans and pulled them off her legs.

Ania stood their showing off her lush young body cover only by her thong. She started to complain George said she was only going to get fucked by me so don't worry but he added he will join in as well. George now pushed Ania onto the table and made her lay down. Opened her legs pulled her thong to one side without taking it off. He then stuck his tongue into her cunt and licked around until he found her clit and sucked on it. Stick your dick in her mouth I want to see her take it down her throat, which I did without having to be told twice. We then both started to suck her I was on her clit and George went and got a 10inch dildo, which was as big as my wrist and played around her arse with it. After a while he had it up her arse. Thank goodness for the massage oil, at least it slipped in easily. He then switched it on and started to fuck her arse. Ania was screaming at this point, with pleasure I should say. Fuck me fuck me she was shouting.

I stopped sucking her lifted her leg as she was laying on her side and drove my dick into her cunt, very quickly and hard. It was so quick she couldn't shout. I fucked her hard while George fucked her with the dildo. George went around to her head and I rolled her onto her back slipped back in and fucked her again. I lifted her legs over my shoulder so I could get as deep as possible. I was not being gentle with her but banging away as fast and as hard as I could. George told Ania to open her mouth and he stuck his small dick in. while she was sucking it he told her to open her mouth and take his balls as well. After we both cum George took his dick out and said to me to follow him down stairs. He asked me to sit down as he wanted to tell me something. As I sat down I was grabbed from behind and held in place by a two guys one black and the other white. They dragged me upstairs and I was tied to a chair.

I had no idea what was going on. The 3 of them lifted Ania off the table and stood her up and the table was changed for another. Iot was opened up and it look just the same. Ania was laid down again the 2 new guys played and sucked her tits and fingered her for while and then they turned her over. They I untied her arms and retied them to loops on the legs. The table was opened in the middle, which allowed her tits to hang through. They then got some nipple clamps out of a bag and clamped them on her nipples stretching them to their limit. She started to cry, stop that you will enjoy this in the end you will be begging for it. At this point her head was hanging over the end of the table. What I hadn't noticed was that all of this was being videoed.

The black guy dropped his trousers supporting a 10inch dick and really thick. George looked at me and said she will enjoy that. It might stretch if for a while though. Eth other guy then took out a small whip, which I found out to be called a cat of nine tails and playfully trailed it over her arse. They took out a dildo stuck it up her arse and then started to whip her arse. Ania was crying and asking them to stop. He did stop for a moment and turn the dildo on. Ania's eyes flew open. She was whipped again. The black guy was standing there pulling his foreskin backwards and forwards, right in front of Ania's face.

In the end, between all of the crying she opened her mouth and sucked the dick in. the black guy looked at me and said I told you she would want it in the end. He held her head and fucked her face. The whipping stopped and the guy went and got another dildo, a double ended one, pulled the other one out. As soon as he had done that George jumped over to her and stuck I his tongue into the gaping hole. He black guy took his dick out just to hear Ania plead with George o stick his tongue right into her arse hole. He black guy laughed and stuck his dick back into her mouth. He held her head and slowly fed it in until she had all 10 inches down her throat. The guy fitted the dildo in place, up her arse and in her cunt, he started to whip her some more. All of the time it was being recorded.

The black guy told the others to take the dildo out of her and untie her but leave the nipple clamps on for while. They sat Ania up. She ahs a beautiful young body, it looked so good with the nipple clamps in place, dragging her nipples down. The clamps were changed for the crocodile clamps, which have a chain between them. Ania screamed and sighed as they were put on. Ania was going to get up when the black guy said stay where you are. Ania didn't take any notice and got up, he walked over to the bag took out a cane and whipped her across the arse. She let out a scream loud enough for the neighbours to hear, and another and another. Until she sat down again. She kept on fidgeting with the pain. The white guy laid on the ground and told Ania to sit on his dick. Ania said no and was whipped again.

She sat on his dick and let it slip into her cunt, it easily went in she was so wet. I was untied and George got my dick hard again and I was told to fuck her mouth. I held her head and started to push it in and out. The black guy got behind Ania and slowly but painfully pushed his dick into her arse, she couldn't scream with my dick in her mouth. I held her head so she could get away. All 3 of us fucked Ania as if it was going to be our last fuck. George picked up the small whip and started to whip any part of flesh he wanted. I will admit he did aim at Ania's tits a lot. He held onto the chain of the nipple clamps as well and pulled it when he thought he wasn't doing enough.

This went on for ages until we came in different holes. As we got off Ania just laid there totally exhausted and sweating. Cum dribbling out of each hole. The black guy said do you want to be fucked again Ania. She looked up and nodded. we picked her up laid her on the table she held onto the edge as the black guy pulled her legs over his shoulders and drove his large hard dick into her cunt again. He fucked her hard and fast. The other guy went to her head and pushed his dick into her face and she willingly opened her mouth for him. George sat down and sucked my dick.

To pay him back I held his head against me as hard as possible. His nose was pushed into my pubs, and I fucked his face I until I came. While Ania was being fucked I saw the black guy lift her legs and push them forward until they touched her tits, the white guy held them and the black guy pulled out and drove his dick into her arse. It was stretched so far it went straight in. he fucked her again cumming inside of her, the guy in her mouth cam and they both pulled out. Ania just laid there, I let go of George's head with cum dripping out and he was trying to breath.

As you can tell from my other stories about Ania she now likes to be spanked and she often uses nipple clamps or clothes pegs for that little extra. When she is tied up a clothes peg on her clit makes her excited as well.

punk-fuck
punk-fuck
36 Followers