Animal Instincts

Story Info
18 year old man feels need to breed
2.9k words
3.68
63k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was cool, inviting as I watched the young woman across the street. She stood outside of the small diner, just off work. She lit a cigarette, glancing around nervously as she smoked just under the street light.

Her dirty, dark blond hair was pulled back from her face in a ponytail, exposing her rather gaunt face and emphasizing the dark circles under her eyes. She was overly thin, most likely due to substance abuse and stress. Her uniform stank of stale cigarettes and burnt coffee, the two blending together to create a nauseating mix.

I glanced at my wristwatch. Fuck. Eight thirty already. She'll have to do. I needed to get home soon, but the task must be taken care of first. But still, it wouldn't do to not get any sleep for school.

I watched as the young waitress took one last drag from her cigarette before throwing the butt to the ground. She hoisted her purse farther up her shoulder and started her trek home. Her low heeled shoes echoed behind her as they struck the concrete, the only sound to be heard other than distant traffic.

The streets in this neighborhood were empty this late at night, with most everyone afraid of being mugged or murdered. Silly notion, really. Crime was rare here, despite the popular belief of most. I slipped out from the doorway in which I stood, following behind the waitress like some dark malevolent shadow.

She eventually turned down a side street that lead into apartments for governmental housing cases. The very air of this place carries despair, hopelessness, decay. I'm disgusted by this, but the task must be carried out, it's my duty to the world. The woman stops in front of a pale green apartment whose lawn was littered with toys, a testament to the toddler who lived there. She unlocked the door, and soon disappears inside.

I lingered in the shadow for a few moments, just long enough for the woman to begin her usual routine in her home. I crept alongside the apartment, listening as a drunken fool berated the young woman. Breaking glass accompanied the argument, masking beautifully any noise I made opening the back door.

I slipped inside, my stomach turning as I caught whiff of rotting garbage and mold. I swallowed back my disgust, and continued into the house. The fight raged on, the drunken man beating the girl. Her cries rang out crystal clear, imprinting my mind with the memory of her pain.

Moving through the filthy kitchen, and equally filthy dining room, I rounded the corner to the small living room and stopped just inside. They didn't notice me watching them, watching as he pulled her hair and punched her face. Their small daughter, who couldn't be more than three, watched too as her father beat her mother, crying for him to stop the whole time.

Such a waste, really. All that rage used against a mere woman. Oh well.

The drunk punched the limp body of the woman one last time before releasing her to fall to the floor. He turned around, and finally noticed me.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house, kid? Get the hell out or I'll beat your ass too."

I didn't say anything, instead just smiled as I began to approach him.

"What, you laughing at me, you god damned little son of a bitch? You need to be taught some respect," he slurred as he took a swing at my head.

I dodged easily, laughing as he missed, then stepped even closer. The drunk looked at me, fear filling his eyes, and screamed with the voice of one who is damned. I made quick work of him, cutting off that sound by making sure his throat wouldn't work any longer. He fell to the floor, gasping like a fish out of water, blood pouring down what remained of his neck.

The child continued to scream, but no longer for the same reason. The smell of waste was filling the air, the stench almost unbearable. I approached the screaming girl, and attempted to sooth her with a gentle arm around her shoulders. She flinched away, with good reason. After all, her father was just murdered in front of her, and now death wanted her too.

I decided to not play it out any longer than I needed to, and just broke the child's neck. The snap was loud, and the death instant. No need to be cruel to the innocent when you can avoid it. I carefully laid the body of the child on the floor, and turned my attention to her mother.

I dragged the woman into the kitchen, and carefully pulled up the stained uniform. She moaned a little, just now stirring from unconsciousness. Her panties were easily enough removed, and soon I began to fulfill my duty.

As soon as I thrust inside her, she whimpered in pain, and her eyes flew open. It took her a few moments to register that I was not her drunken husband, but someone else. She shrieked wildly underneath me, squirming to try to get away from my increasingly violent thrusts. My hands pushed her back down, and I grabbed her face, forcing her to look me in the eyes.

I stared down at her with a cold emptiness that spoke volumes to her. Her shrieks softened to whimpers of pain, then to nothing. She finally accepted her fate, my dominance over her.

The hot feel of her pussy surrounding my cock was almost unbearable as I thrust harder and harder, forcing pained mewls from the young woman's throat.

I soon finished my task, leaving her lying on the floor, babbling incoherently about a demon. I wonder if she means me?

I used her restroom to clean up as best I could before leaving for home. Halfway there, I stopped in an alley I used regularly to fish a bag with a change of clothes out from behind a dumpster. I changed, and threw the bloody clothes inside a metal barrel and torched them. I didn't leave until I was certain they had burned.

***

I returned home, coming through the front door, and started up the stairs in an attempt to avoid my mother. It didn't work out the way I'd have liked it to.

"Robbie?" My mother's shrill voice rang out from the living room. "Are you just now getting home, dear?"

I walked back down the stairs and into the room where my mother sat watching the news. "I'm sorry for coming home so late. I had some studying I needed to get done tonight. SAT's are coming soon, you know."

"I know sweetie, I know. Dinner is in the fridge if you're hungry. Next time give me a call so I won't worry about you. It's not safe these days."

You have no idea... "I promise to call you next time, mom. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night, sweetie."

"Good night, mom."

I made my way up the stairs to the shower, and was soon cleaning away the filth of the world from my body. I dressed and went to my room for needed sleep when I finished. Flopping down on the bed, I wondered briefly if my seed would take in the new bitch.

No matter. There will be plenty more for me to try with. I drifted off into a nightmare plagued sleep, the only time I ever feel anything. The only thin I ever feel. Fear. Fear for myself.

***

It's been a few days since my last hunt, and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever find someone more acceptable than the last. It shouldn't be that hard, considering the shape the woman was in, but I haven't been successful. So, here I am, sitting in the public library, studying like I'm always claiming to be.

I focus on the subject before me, oblivious to anything around me, until...

My heart sped up, and chills ran down my spine. My blood pounded in my ears as I looked up from my books. There she was, perfection scented like vanilla and her own more personal musk, walking slowly past my table. She caught me staring, and smiled sweetly.

"Hi," she said, her voice sending more chills up my spine. Her hair was a rich brown and hung behind her like a long heavy curtain, moving slightly as if of it's own accord. Her pale green eyes were haunting, beautiful. She wore a pale blue sweater and jeans that hugged her body, displaying her generous curves and tiny waist She didn't look much older than me, still in her teens.

I felt my hormones surging as she continued toward me. "Hello."

She was now standing beside my table, her scent nearly overwhelming me. A fire burned within me, a hunger that this girl created. She was perfect, a woman that would make the perfect life mate.

"I was wondering if you could help me find a copy of Bitten. The librarian said it would be around here, and I can't find it," she said, still smiling at me.

"Certainly, miss..."

"Oh, my name is Jen."

I stood up, and went to the stacks, searching briefly before pulling the book off the shelf. "Here you go, Jen."

"Thanks. Hey, you didn't tell me your name," she said as she took the book.

My mouth had gone dry, and my voice stuck in my throat a little. 'My name... my name is Robert. It is very nice to meet you."

Jen sat down at my table, and turned one of my books toward her. "Oh, I shouldn't have bothered you. I should probably let you get back to your studies."

I sat down and placed my hand on her forearm. "No, stay. please. I was just about done anyway."

"Are you sure? I remember all too well what it was like in school. I just graduated last year."

Hmm. She really isn't much older than I am... "Oh, I'm sure. Would you like to," I started, not really comfortable talking with her. "Would you like to do something sometime?"

Jen blushed a little. "You just met me. Why would you want to ask me out? I could be some kind of serial killer or something."

"For a date with you, I'll take my chances."

"Alright, sure. How about tomorrow night? It's a friday, so you'd have time to catch up with your school work..."

"Tomorrow is perfect," I said eagerly, perhaps a bit too eagerly. "Where should I pick you up?"

Jen grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper from the pile of my things, and wrote down her address and phone number. "I'll be ready around seven. See you then."

She handed me the paper and walked away with her book, leaving just her lingering perfume to remind me she was even real.

***

The date went well, I thought as I pulled up outside Jen's house and parked. I had taken her to dinner, and after to see a movie, the typical gestures that normal people make while trying to woo a potential partner.

"Thanks for the great evening," Jen said as she opened her door.

"It was my pleasure," I replied. Now invite me in, and we can finish this properly.

"Would you like to come in for a soda or something?"

"Yes, I would."

I shut off the engine and got out of the car to follow Jen inside her home. It was a nice place, clean well furnished, but not overly elaborate. I looked at the pictures of her and and older man, wondering who he was.

Jen caught me staring at the pictures, and smiled. "That's my brother Rick."

"I see," I replied. "You live with him?"

"Yeah, it's cheaper for us to rent a place together. We moved out here from Kansas a few months ago. We needed to get away from there. Too many bad memories after mom and dad died."

"My apologies."

"No need for you to apologize," Jen said. "It was just a freak accident."

She turned her back to me, and headed toward the kitchen. I stalked after her slowly, ready to take her. Then I heard the front door open.

"Jen?" A voice called out. "You home?"

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen with a friend."

My heart pounded in my chest. If I had been a little quicker, this man would have caught me, and I'd have never completed my duties. I needed time to regroup.

Rick walked into the kitchen, and stopped just in front of me. A strange look crossed his face, as if he saw some thing he recognized in my eyes. I stared back, refusing to submit to his dominance. We continued to watch each other until Jen came over and laid a hand on Rick's arm.

"Robert, this is my brother, Rick. Rick, this is my date, Robert."

"It's nice to meet you Rick," I said with a low tone.

"Same here," he replied, continuing to study me.

"I'm going to head home, Jen. It's getting pretty late, and I'm sure you guys don't want a stranger here at this hour."

"What about your soda?" She asked.

"I'll take a rain check," I said with a smile. " Catch you later."

I walked out of the house, frustrated with the lack of success. The brother has to go. I'll take care of him after I get my prize.

***

I stood waiting in the shadows for Rick to leave, and it wasn't long before he did so. It has been a few days since my failed hunt, and I haven't spoken to Jen at all since then. With Rick gone, however, I'd get my mate tonight.

I approached the house, and knocked on the door. Inside I could hear Jen moving down the hall to answer the door.

"Hello... oh hey. You never called me. I thought you decided I was a loser after all. Come in," she said holding open the door for me.

"I'm terribly sorry about that," I replied, brushing past her. "I've been busy with my studies, and other things."

"Well, I was just getting ready to watch a movie. Care to join me?"

"I'd love to. Now, about that rain check on the soda," I started.

"What kind would you like? I've got coke, and orange crush."

"Orange crush please. Caffeine upsets my stomach."

Jen was already heading into the kitchen. "You too, huh? Rick's the same way."

I followed her closely, leaving only a small space between us. She tried to open the refrigerator door, and found me to be in the way.

"You'll need to move if you want the soda," she said, a hint of anxiety in her voice.

"I don't want the soda," I replied softly, a low growl in my voice.

Jen tried to inch away from me, but I grabbed her arm and spun her around, forcing her arm behind her just high enough to cause a little pain when she struggled.

"I don't want to hurt you, Jen. You're special, not like other females," I said as I stroked her hair with my free hand.

"Please, let me go, I'll do anything, anything you want, just don't hurt me."

I began to move forward, still holding her arm behind her back. She moved along with me, whimpering in pain.

"I'm just fulfilling my duties, you see. I need to breed, Jen. I need to bring more of my kind into the world so that I'm not the only one who exists. But you're special. I want you for my life mate. I want you with me always, to have my children, to warm my bed," I whispered into her ear.

Jen began sobbing, blood warm tears rolled down her face soaking into her shirt. "Don't do this, god, please don't do this..."

I lifted her up from the floor after releasing her arm, and began to walk down the hall with her, kicking open doors to find her room. She struggled the whole time, but one could hardly blame her. After all, she didn't yet know that I was dominant enough to breed her.

I brought her inside, and tossed her on the bed. I turned my back briefly to lock her door. But before I turned around, I heard a click, and could smell gun oil.

Jen was standing beside the bed, a nine millimeter hand gun held in her trembling hands, pointed right at me."Get out, Robert.

I smiled at her, and slowly walked forward. "You can't kill me, Jen. I am no mortal man."

"I'm warning you, I'll use it," she said as she backed up.

"Give me the gun, and I won't have to hurt you Jen."

"Fuck off. Get the hell out of my house."

"I can't do that. You are mine now. My mate, and you have to help me."

"Never!" Jen screamed. "Not if you were the last man on earth."

"Suit your self," I said as I lunged at her. As I sailed forward, I heard the gun go off, and felt a hot pain in my chest. I collapsed onto the floor, steam rising from the wound in my chest. I looked down at myself, covered in blood, and felt myself fading. The pain that accompanies death wasn't as bad as one might think.

Jen came forward and pointed the gun right in my face. "It's silver, mother fucker." I opened my mouth to ask how, but was cut short by one last gun shot.

Then, there was nothing.