Animal Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Emmett's a wolf
2.8k words
4.63
88.7k
53

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

The morning light wakes her and she yawns, groans, and stretches.

She jumps when her hand meets fur. Then, she turns to find him lying on the bed.

Her voice is stern. "Emmett. Didn't I tell you to stay on the floor?"

His response is to lick her face. She finally fends him off, laughing. "Alright, alright, you big lump." She glances at the clock. It's after eight. "Wow, I slept better than I thought."

He's rolled onto his chest and she scrubs the fur there. "You're just a big ole furry sleeping pill, huh?"

Sunday morning. What to do with the day?

She wanted to get out of the house. She wasn't ready to talk to Ronnie yet.

But, what about Emmett? She really didn't want to leave him in here, didn't want to just put him outside, but she also had no collar or leash.

She brushed her teeth and thought about it. Emmett sat on the floor, watching her.

"Ooo, cold feet." She put on sweats, socks, and slippers and padded downstairs.

Emmett went directly to the back door.

Lyssa looked around carefully, then let him out.

She hummed as she worked on breakfast for both of them.

Emmett takes care of his business, which includes checking the body across the ravine.

It was gone. The Macy pack had probably tracked him down and retrieved the carcass.

It might cause some minor trouble for him but it had been a legitimate challenge. No matter, he was well on the way to claiming his prize.

He went back to the house, spirits high. His injuries were healed, the other male driven off, at least for now, and she was looking to him for comfort and security. He just had to be careful not to spook her.

She let him back in and sat at the table for breakfast.

He went over to the bowl. Dog food. Dry. Yech. He should have hunted something down while he was outside.

She turns when she doesn't hear him eating. He turns his eyes on her and whines.

She sighs. "Just try it, will you?"

The lengths I will go to in courting a female.

He drops his head to the bowl and scoops up a few pieces. Chewing, he ends up with a slimy, pasty mess in his mouth. Revolting!

While he manages to swallow it, it doesn't stay down long.

The small mess lands on the tile; at least he's managed to keep it off the rug.

He looks at her, whines again, and sucks down some water to get the taste out of his mouth.

She drops her head and sighs. "Spoiled already, huh?"

Now he just sits, looking at her.

Dark brown eyes look into chocolate. Another sigh. "Fine." She cleans up the mess and dumps out the bowl.

She takes out more hamburger and portioned some into the bowl. She turns to him. "Do you want an egg, too?"

He gives a light bark of agreement. The egg felt silky and rich on his tongue.

She takes an egg and mixes it in then washes her hands and sets the bowl on the floor. He walks over and drops his head. She scratches his ears. "You big lump." A pause. "We're going out after this, I hope you don't get carsick."

He looks up at her as she turns back for the rest of her breakfast.

She rinses her bowl and glass and sets them in the sink.

She then turns and goes upstairs. "Let me get dressed and we'll go for a ride."

She stops and turns. There was no excitement, no tail wagging, no recognition of the word most dogs are very familiar with. "Huh."

She pulls on jeans, a flannel shirt. Back downstairs, she shoves her cellphone in her back pocket, grabs her wallet and keys and slides into shoes.

"C'mon, Emmett, let's get out of here and go someplace fun."

He looks at her, unsure.

"Seriously. There's a big park about 45 minutes away. C'mon."

She opens the back door and steps out. He follows. She looks up and opens the garage door. He hesitates again at the door.

She looks at him again, hands on hips. "You'd think I was taking you to the vet. I'm not. We're going to a park." She opens the door and he jumps in. Closing it again, she says quietly, "Although I probably get you there sometime soon."

The drive is uneventful although a couple of people do a double take at the animal in the car with her.

After a couple of pointed evaluations, Emmett lays down on the back seat, resisting the urge to stick his head out the window and scent the air. He was well aware that certain authorities might be contacted who could cause problems with his plan.

The drive is longer than he would like and too far from the pack for comfort. In fact, he was in the Ross pack range here. He needed to be cautious as a trespasser.

She looks back at him occasionally, confused by his behavior, but she's enjoying the drive and singing along with the radio. Her voice is a lovely alto.

The windows are partway open and her hair flutters in the breeze. She is a gorgeous creature.

They arrive at the park and she drives to the back of it. Two cars sit there and she turns around. Another trailhead off to the east is empty. She pulls in, closes the windows, and shuts off the car. She then turns to him, "Ready to go for a run, Em?"

Again, a light bark of agreement. "OK, let's go."

She gets out then opens the back door. He streaks out, a blur of grey fur, and into the brush. "Hey!"

She locks the car and whirls, running down the trail to find him. "Emmett!"

Gone. She can't see him.

She walks further, away from the trailhead, scanning for him. Nothing.

About a quarter mile in, she finds a bench and sits. "Damn. Now I've lost him."

He knew exactly where she was, although he couldn't see her. Between her scent on the breeze and her light footfalls, he kept track of where she was.

It was wonderful here, in the woods, and, after a couple of days indoors, he wanted nothing more than to stretch his legs and go for a run. A long run.

First things first.

Damn. She had really liked having him around. He was smart and docile, if a bit spoiled. She sighs heavily. Well, he'd found her, she'd helped him, and she supposed it just confirmed that he was healed.

She stares off into the trees, trying to be happy for him.

And yelps when he appears silently, nosing her palm.

"Shit! God, Emmett, you scared the crap out of me. Where'd you come from?"

The woods, of course.

He sits and is rewarded with her roughly scrubbing the fur on his back and sides.

Damn, it felt good. He groaned.

She kissed his muzzle and he licked her face. "OK. Go on and play. I'll be here somewhere nearby."

As he took off, she took out and turned on her cellphone.

The tone sounded. She had several voice mails. Most, if not all, would be from Ronnie.

With a heavy sigh, she punches in her code and puts the phone to her ear. The messages ranged from apologies to pleading to anger and yelling. She closed her eyes and winced at some of the words. He wasn't making it easier. She was beginning to feel really frightened of him.

They had been together for about four months, having met at Amy's party in the spring. He had been funny and fun to be with. Toward the end of the night they were making out on the couch. He had a nice smile, green eyes, and dirty blonde hair.

And the things he did in bed, or out of it, for that matter. They'd practically drowned each other in the bathtub one night. There had been that incredible quickie with her perched on the kitchen counter.

The best night, however, had been out in the backyard, under the stars and a waxing moon. It had been a sweltering July night and they had both stripped down to almost nothing.

She suggested they go outside and, after a minute's hesitation, he agreed.

They spread a blanket on the grass and enjoyed the limited respite of the little breeze that blew and the slight drop in temperature.

They lay on the blanket and tried to sleep, but it was still too warm. They were covered in a sheen of sweat. Her eyes were closed when he rolled closer. She was getting ready to push him away when he took her nipple in his mouth, through the tank top she was wearing. She gasped as he bit at it through the light fabric and his hand worked under her waistband.

"Oh, god, Ronnie." His fingers found her sweet spot. The place between her thighs was warm, hot almost, and slick with sweat and her juices. He was stroking her labia, past her clit, as he was nibbling on her breast.

She grabbed ahold of his t-shirt, twisting it in her hands with the sensations. "Baby, you're so hot. And wet." The t-shirt was old and threadbare. It came apart in her hands.

She looked up at him with eyes hooded with desire. "Don't stop."

She was momentarily concerned at what the neighbors might see when he shifted between her legs and slithered her short shorts off. His thumb immediately went to her clit and began rubbing again. She decided then that she didn't care what the neighbors saw, or thought.

He leaned up next to her again and re-captured that nipple, pulling it upward with his teeth, then letting go. Again, and again, as his fingers explored her seeping slit, caressed her thighs, stroked her clitoris. She was rising on a wave of sensation, lost to passion.

Her chest heaved, her breath came in pants, and her body flushed.

"Ooooh, god."

He smiled against her breast and moved downward, not touching bare flesh until he came to the bottom of her tank top. Then, his tongue traced across her waist and flirted with her navel. Her hips rocked against his hand.

He then sucked her naked mound as he thrust two fingers into her. She arched against him. "I love it when you shave."

He inserted a third finger as his tongue found the nodule of her pleasure, hard and aching. He drew circles around it, then flicked his tongue over it, while working the fingers around in her pussy.

She didn't care where she was right now, or who might be watching. She just didn't want him to stop doing what he was doing.

The first orgasm was heavenly. The second was intense.

As the wave of pleasure washed over her, he pulled away for a second, and she protested. But he came back shortly, rubbing her clitoris again with his thumb.

As she worked toward a third crest, he pulled up her left leg and plunged into the wet, warm tunnel below. Her muscles clenched around him and she shrieked as he pushed her to a third orgasm in less than ten minutes.

Unfortunately, her pulsing muscles made short work of him and he shot his load not long after.

Groaning, he collapsed onto her as she gasped.

After a few moments, she pushed at him. "Get off."

He groaned in her ear. "It's too hot. Get off me."

Taking his time, with the full condom to consider, he removes himself from her and collapses onto his back. He then pulls the condom off and tosses it into the woods.

"Ronnie." The sound of disapproval in her voice.

He grunts. "Whadidya want me to do with it?"

He kisses her, briefly. "Sounded like you enjoyed it."

Sleepily, "Yeah, it was great."

She jumps when the phone rings. She fumbles with the phone and gets it open just in time for it to go to voicemail. After the recording stopped, she checked to see who the message had been from. Amy. She should probably give her a call, talk about what happened, and get a second opinion.

She lifts the phone to her ear and starts walking.

"Lys? Hey, it's Amy. Look, I'm calling about Ronnie. He says you kicked him out of the house last night. What the hell happened? He said it wasn't any big deal, that you spazzed out over some little thing and were about to go Lorena Bobbitt on him. We let him crash on the couch last night."

Why didn't you send him home?, Lyssa thought.

"Anyway, he's really miserable and says you won't answer the phone. So, Lys, why don't you call your guy and talk to him? Huh? OK, call me."

So, he had Amy advocating for him now and was probably telling stories about what happened. She really wanted to talk to someone, but, if he was there, he'd want to talk to her.

Emmett went for a long run, streaking through the woods, invisible to most.

But the birds knew, and the small mammals. He had already scared four deer; two does in season and a buck in rut, the last a large fawn, which he briefly considered taking down.

At the edge of a small glade he picked up the enticing smell of rabbit.

Slowly, carefully, he stalks his prey, close enough now to hear its fluttering heart, close enough to see. The rabbit hears the light tread of paws and freezes, but this is no ordinary predator. Emmett sees the rabbit quite clearly, even though it thinks it's invisible.

The wind shifts, the nose twitches, and the rabbit bolts, its white tail marking its attempt at escape. But Emmett was too close. A short dash, a leap, and the prey is taken.

Emmett savors the warm blood in his mouth and settles down for a snack.

Making her decision, Lyssa dials Amy's number.

"Hey, girlfriend, what's going on?"

"Where are you?"

"Kitchen, why?"

"Can I talk to you for a little while about what happened?"

"What happened? Ronnie's acting like you freaked out over nothing."

"I couldn't breathe, Amy. He didn't notice what was going on. I passed out. I thought I was gonna die."

"Jesus, Lys, what was he doing, choking you? Are you OK?"

"Yea, I guess. But it really scared me. He was drunk and got horny and wasn't paying any attention to what was going on."

"Wait, what were you doing?"

"He wouldn't go get a condom. I was sucking his dick."

"Well, OK, I've gotten a little lightheaded before."

"Did you pass out?"

"No." An aside. "Oh, hey."

Lyssa can hear Amy talking to someone else. "Um, Ronnie wants to talk to you."

Lyssa flips her phone shut, breaking the connection. Closing her eyes, she turns it off and stuffs it back in her pocket.

Shoving her hands in her pockets, she starts to wander down the trail.

Emmett scrubs his muzzle against the grass, trying to get the blood off of it as she surely wouldn't appreciate seeing it. He has a drink from a small stream and leaves a pile under a tree.

He then lopes back to the bench.

She wasn't there.

After a moment of surprise, he checks for her trail. He sets off in the direction she took, but keeps to the woods, parallelling the trail.

It only takes a couple of minutes for him to catch up to her.

He stands in the shadows, watching. She's lost in thought, looking down, and walking rather slowly.

Sniff. Look. No one around. He walks into the trail, about 15 feet in front of her. She doesn't notice until she's almost on top of him. "Oh!"

He's big, and covered in a full coat of variegated grey. A couple of fall leaves have settled on his coat. The fur on his muzzle was matted, colored differently. He looked like a wild animal. Almost like a...

Wolf.

The heavy fur, the thick tail, his size. Emmett was wild; he was a wolf.

She froze.

He smelled the sudden spike of her fear, heard her heart rate accelerate, and watched her freeze, like any prey animal.

So he sat, looked at her, and cocked his head.

After a few moments, she began backing away. "Nice wolf. Nice boy."

Damn.

Omigod, omigod, omigod. She'd let a wolf into her car, into her house. A wolf!

He was just sitting there, watching her.

What was she gonna do?

Eyes focused on him, she starts pulling her cellphone out as he stands.

She had to call 911. She opens the phone as he takes a step towards her. She was breathing heavily as he tensed to spring.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers