Animal Lover Ch. 06

Story Info
Revelations and explanations.
3.8k words
4.72
94.9k
67

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Ronnie scrambles to his feet as Emmett regains his.

Ronnie's fury is now focused on Emmett. He advanced, crowbar held high, ready to bash the damn dog's brains in.

Emmett puts himself between Lyssa and Ronnie, hackles raised, eyes blazing, growling, snarling. Damn his ribs hurt but there was no way he was letting the male anywhere near Lyssa.

He could kill him, easily, and, oh, how he wanted to. But Lyssa was not part of the pack. She would probably be horrified and would have to explain the body.

Restraint. Restraint.

The crowbar comes down and he sidesteps the swing. The male was neither graceful nor particularly fast in his state.

The tines catch in the carpet and, as he tries to yank it away, Emmett grabs his arm. Ronnie yelps as teeth find his skin and drops the crowbar.

Emmett stands over it, growling.

He looks up at Lyssa, holding his arm. "Your fuckin' dog BIT ME!"

Lyssa comes closer, holding the phone, her voice hard and icy. "You screwed up big time, Ronnie. I just have to push this button and the cops'll be on their way."

"Dog could be dead and maybe you too before they get here."

"Without the crowbar, Ronnie? Besides, Emmett won't let you anywhere near me."

"Not after I call animal control, Lys."

Ronnie glares at her. "Get out, Ronnie. And don't ever, ever, come back, or you might be the one the cops find."

Emmett backed Ronnie out the door and stood there until Lyssa shut and locked it.

He peered in the small window. "Once I get rid of the damn dog, you're mine."

Emmett stayed on guard, ears swiveling, until the truck roared down the road. He then relaxed, and nudged Lyssa to the couch.

She had some steel in her, which he was glad to see. If she were weak she'd never be allowed into the pack, no matter how much he wanted her.

Lyssa sat heavily on the couch with the phone in her hand.

Emmett sat on the floor, looking at her, and whined.

She mechanically put the phone in the cradle and her eyes go down to Emmett.

"Come up here." She pats the couch beside her.

He jumps up and she throws her arms around him and buries her face against his shoulder.

She was shaking. "Thank you, Em. Thank you."

He groaned. Those ribs hurt.

As they sat there he decided to take action, although the pose was a bit awkward. He changed position as he shifted, pulling her into his lap and against his chest.

Quietly. "I won't let him hurt you."

She looks up at him. "You're real."

He smiles. "You should sleep."

He stands, holding her in his arms as if she were a child, then carries her up the stairs to her bedroom.

With her arms wrapped around his neck, he pulls the bedcovers down. He then lays her on the bed and, gently, pulls off her shoes. He looks at her a moment, and she at him, as he pulls the blankets over her.

As he comes back upright, she notices the large, dark bruise on his left side. She throws the covers back off and sits up. "Oh, god, Emmett. We need to get you to the doctor."

"It's alright, Lyssa. I'll be fine."

"You could have internal bleeding." She starts pulling her shoes back on.

He takes her shoulders, gently, and stops her. "I've had worse injuries sparring with some of the other males. And I heal quickly. I'll be fine."

She looks up at him, unsure. "Doesn't it hurt?"

He chuckles. "Of course it hurts. But, with a good meal, it'll be gone tomorrow."

"Are you hungry? I could..."

He kisses the top of her head. "Sweetheart, I can get a meal if I choose to. I do know how to get into the refrigerator. But, right now, I want you to get some rest. Please, lay back down."

She slides back into the bed and he covers her back up. "I'll keep watch."

Her eyes follow him as he settles into a chair opposite her. "Won't you be cold?"

He smiles. "No."

She bites her lower lip. It looks so endearing he has to fight his impending hardness with thoughts of gay male porn. He closes his eyes to focus on the images as a small sound comes to him. "Um." He opens his eyes to her. "You could come up here with me."

Security. She'd feel so much better if he were closer.

She watched him cross the three steps to the bed and climb atop it. He lies beside her, with the bedclothes separating them, and brushes her hair away from her face. "There. Now. Sleep."

She looks at him in wonder and closes her eyes.

Hot. It was so hot under the covers.

Over the course of the night she divests herself of her clothing. Pants. Shirt. T-shirt. Socks. Left only in a bra and panties, she's still too warm.

She tries to throw off the comforter and is unable. Something heavy is holding it to her.

His arm.

He's asleep beside her, with an arm thrown over her chest.

She pushes at the arm, mumbling, "I thought you were supposed to be watching."

Without opening his eyes, he rumbles, "I am. I haven't smelled or heard anything amiss. Do you always roll around so much?"

"I'm hot."

He cracks an eye at her and shifts slightly. "Sorry. Probably my fault."

She throws the comforter off and he rolls up beside her again. Before she can ask he responds, "My body temperature is higher than yours." He looks at the window. "Still another hour before dawn." And closes his eyes again.

She looks at him briefly, then closes hers, too.

As the horizon turns pink and lightens, he rolls to his back and stretches, groaning.

She curls up on her side and grumbles. He chuckles, "Not an early riser?"

"Have somebody come after you with a crowbar and have somebody else tell you they're a werewolf and see how well you sleep, especially next to a furnace."

He smiles at her.

The look in his eyes makes her warmer still. She wished she knew what he was thinking. Or, maybe she did know..

She shakes herself lightly when he addresses her again.

"Would you mind if I took a shower?"

Shower? What? She blinks at him, that lock of hair falling into his eyes again. "Oh. Uh. Sure."

"Thank you."

He rises and she gets up on her elbows, watching him leave the room. That tight ass. The hair she wanted to run her fingers through. The chest she wanted to touch. Hands she wanted on her body. Damn. He was fine.

And he hadn't tried to touch her. What the hell?

She heard the water start while she wrestled with herself.

Throwing caution to the wind, she pads into the bathroom.

She could see his figure through the shower curtain, although it wasn't transparent, she could see his outline. She licked her lips as he stopped, briefly, and turned a bit toward the door.

Then, she quietly calls to him, "Need any help?"

The sound of the water running and the spray of the water made it difficult to sense what was going on around him. For this reason, he intended to clean up quickly.

What was that? Stop. Listen.

"Need any help?"

His cock began filling at the sound of her voice. His breath caught briefly in his throat.

"I'd like that."

Her hands shaking slightly at what she was doing, she drops the bra and panties to the floor and moves to the tub.

She can see his form standing under the spray, waiting for her.

She pulls aside the curtain and is rewarded with the sight of water droplets glistening on his eyelashes, on his chest, running down to...

He was hard, erect; his uncut penis rising from a nest of curled dark grey hairs. His testicles encased in a sac of reddened, wrinkled skin. Both were larger than she'd seen before.

There was the large vein that ran up the underside of his cock, pulsing, as his cock came more upright. She looked at the skin that housed the head of his penis, again, reddish, and lightly ridged.

Her hand reached out. Her index finger brushed the tip and she whispered, "So soft." He groaned at the light touch.

He reached out, grabbed her, hauled her into the tub with him, and kissed her.

Oh, god. She was soft. He loved the feeling of her breasts crushed against his chest, the taste of her mouth, now open and inviting. His tongue made an exploration of her mouth, as hers did the same to his. He kept his eyes open, watching her as he kissed her, not wanting to miss any sensation available to him at this moment.

One of his hands snaked up her back, to the back of her head, holding her to him for the kiss. The other moved downwards, feeling the curves, the flare of her hips, before landing on, and caressing, one of fleshy globes of her ass.

She, meanwhile, had grabbed both of his butt cheeks, and was squeezing them in a delicious fashion.

He groaned at the sensation, as well as the feeling of his stiffened cock trapped between their bodies.

One of her hands moves, around his waist, reaching between them for that throbbing column of flesh. She's watching him now as he groans when her hand circles his shaft.

She pulls her mouth away from his and licks her lips. Oh, god, he was gonna blow on that alone.

She turns sideways slightly, taking firmer hold of his cock and strokes up and down it a couple of times.

The nails of her other hand are biting into his asscheek. Her mouth had moved down and she nipped at his left nipple. He jerked in her hand.

Another nip, another jerk. Then she begins to lower herself, kissing and licking her way down his body. His hands slide up her body, and he has a chance to lightly grasp her breasts, tweaking the nipples, before she goes all the way to her knees. She gasped. It was a marvelous sound.

She looks up at him, blinking slightly at the falling water, as her thumb rubs over the top of his glans. He can't help the moan that leaves his mouth. "Ooohh."

He watches as her pink tongue extends from her mouth and approaches the tip of his penis. His hands are on her shoulders as her tongue tip works over it, tasting the droplet of precum that has arisen. His head arches back and his mouth opens wide at the sensation. Thankfully, he was taller than the showerhead.

Without further preamble, she engulfs him in her mouth and he almost howls at the feeling of her warm, wet mouth surrounding him. Her tongue swirls around the top of his staff, probing at the slit, looking for more of that fluid. Her hand is wrapped around the bottom, squeezing lightly, then releasing. He wraps his hands into her hair and she jerks away from him a bit.

His breathing heavy, he notices the action and, recognizing the reason behind it, concentrates on releasing her hair. One hand goes back to her shoulder and the other finds the wall as she comes back down on him again. Her free hand now braces against his hip, allowing her to keep some distance from his crotch.

She sucked, and her tongue swirled, and her hand squeezed and released. It felt marvelous and he was quickly coming to an end. Much more quickly than he would like.

While he concentrated on not cumming, her hand went to his tightened sac, and he was undone.

He erupted in her mouth with more force than he could have imagined. Spurts of cum spewed from his cock as he howled. She tried to keep up with the flow, swallowing convulsively.

It slowed, stopped, and he hung his head and panted. His wet hair covered his face.

After a few moments, he shoved it out of his face to look at her.

She smiled at him.

He pulled her up by the shoulders and backed her against the wall. He kissed her, again rather fiercely, then began to bodily slide her up the tile.

When her chest was at face level, he marveled at her breasts, the tips crinkled and erect. He licked his lips at the sight, then took her left nipple in his mouth.

His mouth was so warm. The tongue swirled around her nipple, then he suckled on it.

Jolts of electricity rippled through her body and she gasped at the sensation.

She slid slightly as his hands dropped to capture her buttocks.

He then hoisted her upwards again to feast on her breasts.

Her hands went to his head, cradling it to her as he nipped lightly at the tightened tip.

"Aah. MMmm."

She feels his hands twisting against her ass but has trouble concentrating on anything but the feelings at her breast. He licks, he sucks, he pulls gently on her nipple with his teeth.

Finally, he releases one hand, holding her up with the other.

Switching sides, he now orally stimulates her right breast while rolling the other nipple between a thumb and forefinger. "Ooooo."

Since they aren't directly under the spray of the water, he can smell her dripping womanhood. Soon, soon he would taste her. One thing first.

Her toes are against his thighs, and he feels them begin to curl. His left hand drops down her body and he briskly rubs a knuckle against her clitoris. "Oh, god!"

She stiffens, and shudders, and her womanly juices run down her thighs. Her hands claw his shoulders.

He smiles, and returns his left hand to her buttocks.

Raising her higher, he sucks the flesh under her breast, then runs his tongue down her body, tasting the saltiness of the light film of sweat.

Her head is almost at the ceiling, so he pulls her lower body away from the wall so that her pussy is aligned with his face.

He licks his lips and looks at her face. It shows a hazy look of satisfaction, and she smiles at him, hands still on his shoulders.

He places her legs over his shoulders and closes on that warm, wet flesh, now suffused with blood. His tongue sweeps up the fluid that lingers on her thigh and over her pussy lips, briefly crossing her clitoris before moving to the top of her mound. He sucks on the hollow beside her hipbone and she giggles, twisting slightly, her hands now in his hair.

He latches onto her mound, the hair there beginning to grow back from where she had shaved it slick a couple of days prior.

Next, down to those darkened lips, delving between, over, and around. "Mmm."

She closes her eyes and arches her back slightly, feeling a new type of pleasure in the wake of her first orgasm.

His tongue snakes inside her, farther than any other tongue has ever gone and she cries out as it swirls within her, caressing her g-spot, sweeping her walls. The juices continue to flow from her. As he removes his tongue, he murmurs, "Mmm, sweet." The tip is now concentrated on her clit and she fists her hands in his hair. "Yes."

The muscles in her legs start to tighten, and he smiles as he continues his work. Her grip on his hair has become painful. "Uuh. Uh."

She grunting her pleasure now and his grin becomes broader.

Abruptly, he takes that little nub into his mouth and bites down lightly. "EEEeeeeemmmett!"

He looks in satisfaction at her heaving breasts, her glazed expression. She opens her eyes and offers him a sated smile.

He slowly pulls her legs off his shoulders and drops her to her feet. She leans against his chest. "Mmm. You are good."

There's a knock on the door as she comes down thinking about breakfast. And smiling.

She peers out the window to see a man she doesn't know, dressed in a green jacket, with a police officer beside him. "Ma'am. Police. Open the door, please."

Surprised, she opens the door. "Good morning, Ms. Baker?" She nods. "We've had a report of a vicious dog at this location. And that he's bitten someone." Her eyes go wide. "We've come to remove the animal."

She almost stutters her reply. "I'm sorry. There's no dog here."

"I'd like to look around, if you don't mind."

She nods. Both the officer and the animal control officer step inside. Looking around, her eyes follow them.

"May I ask why there are dishes on the floor if there is no dog?"

"Well, officer, there was one here but he disappeared last night."

"I'd like to look in the garage, please."

"Of course." She gets the keys and leads them into the garage. After and inspection they return to the house.

Emmett walks down the stairs, hair wet, a towel around his hips.

"What's going on?"

The three turn to look at him, Lyssa looks relieved.

"Looking for the dog that bit a man here yesterday. Do you know where it is?"

"Haven't seen a dog here."

The officer looks at him a bit more closely. "And when did you arrive, Mr. ..?"

"Forester. Last night. Lyssa's a bit scared of her ex right now. He came in last night and hit the dog with a crowbar."

"I thought you didn't see a dog."

"I didn't. She told me what happened."

The officer turns to her. "Is this true?"

"Yes, sir." She steps back, looking at the crowbar on the living room floor.

The animal control officer speaks. "Could be why it ran off."

"And you left the crowbar there?"

"She was quite shaken. It was late. I got her calmed down and put her to bed. We've just recently woken."

"The neighbors have reported disturbances here the last couple of days. What's the boyfriend's name?"

"Ronnie Wilson."

The officer looks between the two of them as Emmett re-tucks the towel. Something didn't quite add up. It seemed too convenient.

"I see." A pause. "The dog was described as a grey shepherd mix, is that correct?"

Lyssa nods. "What about a license?"

"He only showed up Friday night. I didn't have time to get one yet."

Another look from the officer. "Did it hurt you at all?" She shakes her head. "Alright, ma'am. If it shows up here again or you see it, please give us a call."

Lyssa nods. "I will."

They exit the house.

The animal control officer says, "She's got it hidden somewhere. I'll keep checking back."

"I agree. And I think I'd better look at this Ronnie Wilson."

As Lyssa starts to speak Emmett raises a finger to quiet her.

He's listening, intently.

After the vehicles leave, he looks to her. "They're suspicious. Animal control is going to check back for the 'dog' and the police officer appears to want to investigate Ronnie."

"You could hear them?"

He nods. "Yes." Some of his hair falls into his eyes, which he pushes back. The towel starts to slip again.

She licks her lips as she watches him re-tuck it. "Umm. Uh. We need to get you some clothes. I don't think Ronnie's will fit you."

Emmett wrinkles his nose. "I will not wear anything with his scent." A breath. "If you will allow me the use of your phone, I can have some of my clothing here in about 45 minutes."

"Uh. OK."

As he turns to the phone, she watches the muscles move in his back. Realizing that she's staring at him again, she shakes herself. "Uh. What do you eat for breakfast?"

He smiles. "Steak. Eggs. Ham. Almost anything, as long as it isn't dry dog food."

She colors. "I , just..."

"Lyssa, I'm teasing. Normal breakfast foods that humans eat, just a bit more meat heavy. I can have breakfast brought, as well."

"Who are you?"

"That is going to take some explaining, sweetheart. Whatever you have is fine. "

She turns to the kitchen as he places the call.

... "Hello, Maggie?" ... "Is he very upset?" ... "Alright." ... "Please convey to him that I will see him soon." ... "I have a request. Please have Alex bring a couple of changes of clothing for me." ... "Normal wear." ... "1211 Summitt." ... "Thank you, Maggie."

He turns back as he sets the receiver down.

"Who's upset?"

He closes his eyes. "My Alpha. I have been remiss in my duties while I've been here."

"Alpha? Oh, right, the head of the ... are you in a pack?"

"Yes." She's started cooking bacon and he begins getting out plates and silverware. "We are lead by a pair of Alpha wolves. They lead the pack."

As he reaches up into the cabinet for plates, the towel slips onto the floor.

She stopped what she was doing. Ummm. Yummy.

He came back down and noticed her stare. He grabs the towel and turns to her. "We do need to talk, and it would help if you didn't look as if you wanted to eat me. Lyssa?"

"Hmm, what?"

"There are things we need to talk about." She takes a half step closer to him, drawn to him. Is this what they meant by animal magnetism?

"Lyssa? The bacon."

"Oh, uh, yeah." The bacon was starting to burn. She tends to it as he wraps the towel back around his hips.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers
12