Animalistic Tendencies 4 My Dad

Story Info
Kayleign wants her Dad and dresses to tempt him.
3.5k words
55.9k
23
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off; let me introduce myself... My name is Kayleign... I am a 20 year old student attending community college. I'm 5'3; have long dark brown hair, and blue eyes. I have a slim curvy body with 36 c cups and a firm toned ass...

I awoke in the morning at 11; I always sleep in a thong; don't know why. Haven't been able to get to sleep unless I was wearing one since I was 12... I slid on my cute pink pajama pants on threw on a blue t shirt and walked into the hallway...

As I walked down the steps my little sister was already up... Her name was Hannah; a 18 year old pain. She was already shoving spoon fulls of her favorite cereal into her mouth.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I said

She didn't even bother to stop shoving her cereal into her mouth; muffled noises began spurting put of her mouth, they sounded like...

"IIIIttttt'sssss SSSSaaaattttttuuuurrrrrddddaaaayyyy"

Great I thought, a day to do whatever I wanted to do... I'm going to just sit on this couch and read my magazines.

Just then my father came up the stairs from the basement looking like a sweaty mess from his morning workout session. Every morning this is one of the highlights day. There's just something to a man coming up all sweaty and musky... I just want him to grab me and rip off my clothes... Brings out the animalistic tendencies in a girl, Rawr... lol

My father was still young and cut.. He and my mother had me when they were young... I think he was 18 or 19... He is 38 now but could easily pass for late 20's

I have always thought of my father as an attractive man. Dark brown hair, clean cut, Brawny muscular build... I guess he is the reason that I have always been attracted to guys with a certain hint of his features.

"Good morning Doll" He greeted me as always

"Just reading my magazines Dad; was planning to do this all day..."

"Well that's a shame... I needed someone to go to the movies with... I was hoping that you 2 might want to..."

"Dad what's the point of going to the movies? You're a movie director? " I said interrupting him

I know but I like to see the crowd's reactions to the scenes... It helps me know what I can improve upon in my next productions... Hopefully none of them will recognize me so I can gauge honest opinions about what they thought of the movie...

Sure I'll go; I like going to the movies... Hannah said... But in reality Hannah just wants to go somewhere where there will be boys... As for me, well I only have one man who I want to catch...

"I don't know dad; I've really been behind on reading and I'm trying to catch up on..."

"Well the movie isn't until 3 in the afternoon so you will have plenty of time"

"I don't know Dad... I have a lot of Cosmo, People, and Us magazines to catch up on; not to mention the Women's Health issues..."

"Oh com'on... I've just been so lonely since your mother passed away... I just..."

"Oh all right dad, if it will make you happy I'll go... Just let me catch up on reading until then ok? Come and tell me when it's time to get ready...." I said

As hours seemed to go by really fast as I read...

"Kayleign you better go get ready hun... We have about 45 minutes to get ready for the movie and I know you women..." He laughed

"Alright Dad, I'll go up and change..." I said

As I walked upstairs to change I made sure to wiggle my ass at him as I go in case he was looking... I thought it was a cute touch with my pink pajama bottoms... I think my ass looks great in them 

I chose a pair of tight white pants, with a cute pink sexy cut tank top, underneath the top I was going to wear a tight lace strapless pink bra and matching thong finished off with a black belt... I also wore my black boots that had a 3 inch heels to accent my breasts and my ass... Oh I also have a blue topaz belly button ring and a hiplet, (Bracelet for your hips) I find these two items add a feminine touch...

A Smokey eye touch would make this outfit... I thought

As I came out of my room I saw Hannah walking down the stairs... She was wearing form fitting jeans and a turn out purple tank top with black boots... She apparently had already beaten me to the bathroom to do her makeup... She was wearing light mascara with an exotic purple twist... and glitter, my sister almost always wore glitter around her eyes to bring them out..

My sister was cute, her hair was a lot lighter than mine; always been jealous of it... It was a pretty light brown blondish color, blue eyes, 36 c and a nice figure... She didn't have as good of an ass as me but still decent...

As I walked inside the bathroom and did my Smokey eyes I looked down and the glitter caught my eye... Without thinking I wet my chest and sprinkled a very little pinch on my breasts...

How can he not notice me now...? I purred...

As we got in the car drove there I could feel my dad's gaze gradually drifting to the glitter on my chest... Then a sudden jerk up...And he was back to the road... I smiled each time he did this... I counted about 6 times when his gaze randomly drifted my way and another 2 quick looks when he was in conversation...

When we got to the theatre Hannah saw some boys she knew and ditched us to sit with them instead... I was jumping up and down celebrating in my head...Couldn't believe my luck

As we walked into the theatre and the movie started I yawned and leaned forward (On purpose)Then I reached back and tried to scratch my back; without a moment's hesitation my dad's hand brushed over to my back and scratched it for me... Even after he left it there and began to massage my back, I gave him a smile...  I could feel his hand start to wander down to my lower back...

I wondered if he could catch glimpses of my pink thong just barely creeping above my white pants... This thought sent shrills through my body... turning me on

I reached around my back and grabbed his hand and sat back; I thought he could have felt denied by this so I held hands with him for a good part of the movie... I even occasionally while we were holding hands lightly massaged with my thumb... This would cause him to look down at our hands, then up at me... He smiled every time and I didn't hesitate to return it...

Sometime during the end of the movie he broke our hand holding and put his arm around my shoulder... His hand fell right at the very top of my breast... It rested there lightly grazing it...This could be accidental I thought to myself... 5 minutes later I noticed that his finger was slowly moving, massaging, I closed my eyes and bit lower my lip... God I wanted him! Although in my head I was questioning whether or not even this was accidental...

A little while after that I felt his hand gradually slide lower on my breast... Was this an accident too? Surely if my dad is feeling up my breast it a sure sign that he wants me... Meanwhile his hand still continues to slide... My breathing grows heavier...

"Keep going I lightly whisper" I hushly whisper in a tone so low I'm not sure he can hear it...

His hand is at the hem of my shirt now...Pretty sure he can feel my bra and about a centimeter further and he will be at my nipple...

"Fuck Dad, I love you...Rip off my clothes and take me now...! In a theatre I don't care....!" Again in a tone so hush I doubt if he could hear over the movie

Just the lights go up, I look at my dad; he has his eyes closed... He opens them...

Oh sorry, dozed off for a minute there... As his hand slid away... I was so disappointed when he said this; I think I actually shed a tear or two

As the lights suddenly began to come back on we both got up and looked around for Hannah... When we spotted her we noticed she was sitting with some cute boy...

"Daddy can we go to get ice cream...?" Hannah asked...

"Sure, sounds like a great idea, the 3 of us, or 4 if your boyfriend wants..." He responded

"Oh sorry, I actually meant just me and Joey, and he's not my boyfriend..."

I could see the look growing in my father's eye, raised eyes brow, little smirk... His teeth were probably grinding underneath his fake smile... I coughed just to remind him of the decision he should make...

"Oh well, I guess that's ok..." He finally agreed... "Well Kayleign, looks like it's just me and you..."

I wouldn't have it any other way... I thought

"What would you like to do?" He asked...

"Let's go to a nice dinner..." I responded

Sounds good...

As he drove and had one hand on the wheel I grabbed and held his other hand... I flashed him a real quick smile... Every time my father would look at me his gaze would still do a quick flash to the glitter on my breasts before looking away... Every time I noticed this I would do a quick glace and smile... To let him know he had a green light if he wanted it...

We drove for what seemed like forever...

As we pulled into the restaurant I looked up

"I don't know this place...? What is it?"

"We can get Maryland crabs here I think you'll like it... It was a drive but we are finally here... We are in Maryland!" He informed

I was cheering in my head because I could think of another reason that he wanted to take me somewhere where no one knew us... Across the Pennsylvania border too Maryland! Woo Hoo!

On the way into the restaurant I noticed he rested his hand on my lower back right on top of my tattoo (Yes I have a tramp stamp, a heart, bet you can guess where the tip of the heart points too!) (Uh huh I'm a dirty girl!)

As we ate I decided to go for broke... I kicked off my right boot and brought my foot up... I placed it directly on his lap...He didn't seem at all shocked!  He grabbed my foot and began to massage it, sliding his fingers in and out of my toes as we talked... I was needless to say ecstatic! I was so unbelievably wet and I couldn't believe this was finally going to happen! I knew it wasn't definite but all signs pointed up!  He then rested my foot on his thigh and I gently massaged... Then I slid my foot to his inner thigh... I was massaging and I thought I could feel him getting harder!

Check Please! I thought

On the drive home he put his free hand directly on my knee and slid it up and down.... I responded by lightly grazing his forearm letting him know that it was ok to be a little more adventurous! He took the hint and the hand began to slide up my leg!!! As it continued to slide up I again closed my eyes and bit my lip... I wanted him! Oh god, I wanted him so bad I could scream! I felt his hand light passing to my hip and then it began to dip inside my thigh... If he just went a little further he would be able to tell how wet I was! He lightly rubbed up and down on my thigh...And then up to the hem of my pants... My breathing was going a mile a minute... When his hand began to slide down inside my pants I thought I was going to have an orgasm right there...

When the car suddenly stopped and his hand pulled out.... I opened my eyes...

"We're home Doll... " He said...

"Fuck!" I screamed in my head....

Once we were inside the house I tried to rekindle that magic I so desperately wanted, the magic which we almost shared in the car... I turned on light music and asked him to dance with me... He poured him and me a glass of wine; as we danced I could feel his hand wander across my back... It wandered all the way down to my ass at one point... He cupped it as we swayed to the music... I was pretty sure he could feel the outline of my thong against my tight white pants.... I looked up at him and smiled... I leaned in and put my index finger on his lips...

"I am going to go get ready..." I whispered in his ear in a sexy tone...

I made sure that he had a good show to watch as I walked away...

As I sat in my room waiting for him I took off my boots... Then I preceded that by taking off my shirt... Once my shirt was off I sprayed a poof a perfume on my breasts... and then I took off my pants... All I had on was my hiplet, pink thong, and matching strapless bra...

I lit some candles a dimmed the lights to help set the mood

I waited for him... 5 minutes turned into 15, then 30... What is taking so long I though...? I grabbed my robe, slipped it on, and then tied it, and just then; the door opened...

My father stumbled over drunk; I could smell the wine on his breath...

"Take off that robe!" He ordered...

"Dad no... I wanted you but not like..."

"Take it off now!"

"No....!"

Her grabbed my hand and whipped me around... He pulled the tie and the robe fell open... He ran his hand down my chest...

"Dad Stop... Not like this!" I protested pleading into his eyes; to no avail though...

He flipped me around and forced me down into my vanity table...

"Don't move!" He ordered as he spanked me hard to show me just how serious he was...

"Ouch!" I yelled...

He slowly ran his hands down my back, stopping to massage my tattoo, then lower, once he was at my clit he began to rub the material covering it.... My breathing grew heavier

"Dad!" I still protested...

"Shut up woman!" He barked back...

He continued to massage the material, I let out a gradual moan, just then he grabbed my hair and whipped my head back...

Ouch!

"Do you want it woman! As his hand went up and wrapped around my throat..."

I didn't respond....

He spanked my ass hard... and then again... and again...

"Do you want it...?!?!"

I was struggling to get free which in a moment will seem like a grave error... He again slapped my ass but this time he did it with my belt... IT STUNG!!! He picked me up and moved away from the vanity table, he dropped me on my knees in front of him... He unbuttoned his pants and took out the most beautiful cock I have ever seen...

"Suck it Woman!" He yelled

I looked up at him... and then I looked at his gorgeous cock... Then back up at him... I saw there was no stopping him; I took another at his big cock... I put my hand around it, I kissed it, and then I drop it for a second and lick my palm all the way to my fingers... I grab it again and begin to slide my hand up and down his long shaft... I place my free hand on his scrotum and begin to massage his balls... He's enjoying this; has a big smile on his face, I begin to pump harder and faster... Just when I think he is about to cum I put my lips over his cock, he explodes inside my mouth! I swallow and then I begin to suck his cock... Lapping my tongue faster and faster over the head of his cock... My lips are going up and down his shaft faster and faster, stroking his cock... I look up at him as I'm sucking... He cums in my mouth again... Again I swallow...

He then sits on my bed and picks my up... As he puts me down... So I was sitting on his lap...

I could see myself in the vanity mirror... I have a little cum on my check...I reach out with my tongue and licked it off... Yum! I thought ...No! Don't think like that Kaylen! A battle was raging in my head... On the one hand I have the man of my dreams, my father who I've wanted since I was a little girl... But on the other hand he can only have sex with me if he is drunk... Is it wrong to want to have the whole man? This feels so right....

As now I was sitting on my father's lap, unable to move.... He slipped his hand to my left check and pulled my lips to his... It took everything I had not to kiss him back... I want the whole man... Not a man who needs to be drunk to fuck me! Oh god but this feels so good...!

I think it was partially to punish me for not kissing him and partially because it was really, really, hott!!! But he then grabbed one of the candles that I had previously lit... It was white and gave off a vanilla scent... He held it about a foot over my left breast and tilted it... I watched as the wax glistened; it was like this event was happening in slow mo.... I grimaced as it finally landed on top of my breast... Yet I wanted more!!! The 2nd drop landed... Burns so good!!!

I see in the mirror him push a side of my pink bra down to expose one of my nipples... It feels good! Then again he tilts the candle... This time as it lands I couldn't help myself... It was turning me on!! As I grimaced in pain I began to slide my hand down... My hand rested at my panty line... I wanted to feel just how wet my pussy really was... I imagine it is soaked by now...

Another drop hit... Go I'm so horny! Mind made up... Not going to let him fuck me like this but I will fuck myself in attempt to quell my horniness... My hand slides in... I work feverishly massaging my clit! Rubbing faster and faster.... I was moaning so loud!

I feel his breath on my neck and I watch in the mirror as he fondles my breast.... He starts to nibble on my neck...

Oh why did it have to be on my neck... I thought... That's my weakness....

As I tried to find something else to take my mind off of it; my eyes settled on the candle... It was moving rhythmically... I watched as it flickered... To me it kind of looked like it was humping air... I felt my body give in as my hips began to move and my breathing picked up... I was humping my hand which was now fingering my now soaked hand... As I began to moan louder and my breathing picked up I closed my eyes... I was about to climax! I instantly pulled out

"Oh god!" I breathlessly gasp...

I suddenly feel a hand on my check pulling me to him... My lips are on his again... This time I kiss back... I slip my tongue inside his mouth; after the kiss I bite my lower lip...

"Im ready Daddy; Take me! Fuck me now..! Please daddy... Fuck me! I want you inside me now!" I plead with him looking into his eyes

He picked me up and threw me... Half on the bed/half off... My face bounces off the bed...

The Face down ass up that's the way we like to fuck tune keeps repeating in my head..."

I feel: as he drops my panties to my ankles... I gasp as his hard cock hits its destination; and plows inside me...He wasted no time, I thought... I moan louder as he rams his cock into me faster and faster.... I now feel his hand on the center of my back... His other hand is on my ass...Feels so great... Then he begins to spank my ass... Oh my god: I want more; I need more! Again he slaps my as as he continues to fuck me doggy style... I feel his hand slide down to my tattoo on my lower back...

"HARDER! HARDER!" I SCREAM...

"Daddy....? Kayleign....?"

We both look up and there we see Hannah standing in the door way...

To be continued.... (Possibly)

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Laughable it's so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not Good

Not knowing how to structure a sentence is a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rated a 1

What the fuck, dude. Didn't your 7th grade English teacher ever let you know that a sentence ends with just one period? Seriously impossible to get into. Pull it down, man, pull it down!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
????

I think you had a great idea right up to the time Daddy turns mean. I know there are men like that, but I sincerely hope this was pure fiction and not based on your past. To be honest, you had me believing you were speaking from experience until the mean scene. Yes, work on a SECOND CHAPTER, but only after you study the writers resources available on Literotica, especially Strunk and White.

I'm not trying to be mean here; I'm giving you the same advice a reader once gave me, and I think my writing is improved because of it. I found your work as a result of your comment on another story. You gave it a bad review without offering any way you thought it could be improved. She answered back, apparently in an angry mood, but she did give some details on your grammar problems. You should carefully consider her words.

I hope you will remember how it feels for someone to say, "It's just a bunch of shit" without saying why, and you'll refrain from doing that. IF FOR NO OTHER REASON, REMEMBER--THESE PEOPLE VOTE ON YOUR STORIES AND PAYBACK IS HELL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sucks such bad grammer

Learn to write you suck at it go into another profession!!!!!!!!! Also I rated u 1 star for this shit of a story if there was a negative number you would have gotten that instead of 1 star

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
One Night With Daddy Daughter admits she wants Daddy's cock in therapy.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories