Anita Blake: Dominance and Desire

Story Info
A dominance fight ends in the ardeur being released.
1.5k words
4.12
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own the Anita Blake series, nor any of the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

For people that don't know, Joseph is a lion shifter and Micah is a leopard shifter

Dominance & Desire

"Come in, Joseph," said Anita.

"Do you know what you almost did out there?" asked Joseph, his voice filled with rage. "Do you truly understand?"

His skin appeared to ripple, his rage intensifying his powers; his lion seemed to roar in silence. He was the perfect image of a Rex at that moment, and her lioness wanted a peek. His power surged into the room as his rage ripped his shields away. Anita shuddered as her lioness tried to reach out and touch the surging energy, she groaned to herself in annoyance as the ardeur rose with the lioness.

As she tried to wrestle the ardeur back into submission, Joseph loomed over her with his aura burning against hers. Her lioness reached out to his lion roaring against its imprisonment. He groaned as Anita's lioness brushed against the outside of his aura, Anita grabbed his arm as her lioness forced her closer him. He shoved her away but it was already too late, the ardeur seared through him. Mingling with his anger it amplified in strength, the ardeur empowered Anita's lioness. She reached forward and grabbed the front of his shirt and tore it off.

Joseph growled at her, his eyes morphing into the glowing amber of his lion's. Joseph's lion was now in full control, empowered by the ardeur as it seared his body. He advanced on Anita and tore off her shirt and bra, their lions burst out of their bodies fueled by the ardeur. They rubbed against each other, then Anita's lioness tackled his lion. They rolled together as they fought for dominance; Joseph shoved Anita against the door as it opened.

Micah grabbed Anita as she fell against him, he groaned as the ardeur raced up his arms and across his body. His leopard stirred as the energy rushed through him, he was brought to his senses as he heard a snarl. He saw Joseph bare-chested roaring at him. Intense and indistinguishable emotions surged through Anita as her lion and leopard pushed against her aura. She pushed her back into Micah to feel his rapidly hardening member, she grabbed Joseph's pants and unbuttoned them. When she went to pull them down he growled and gripped her neck in his mouth, his jaw clamping over the vein in her neck. The lioness flooded out of her and flowed into Joseph, binding with his lion as he displayed his dominance to her.

Anita slid his pants down while he marked her, their lions doing an intense dance. Micah growled low in his throat as he was forced to watch Joseph's display of power. After he broke his hold on her on neck, Anita slid around in Micah's grasp and she licked his neck. The curtain of his hair brushing her face, Anita moaned softly as her leopard slid out of her to mingle with Micah's. She pushed her hands up his shirt to feel his muscles; she groaned as Joseph grinded his hardness against her back. His hands reaching around to unbutton her pants while she pulled Micah's shirt over his head. He thrust his tongue down her throat and helped Joseph to remove the rest of her clothes. When she broke the kiss she felt that she couldn't breathe as their beasts pressed against her, suffocating her.

After allowing her a small amount of breathing space, they worked together to tease and torture her. Anita fumbled with Micah's pants as she tried to get them open. She was being overwhelmed by the animal fury of Joseph's lion washing over her and the close connection she had with Micah's leopard. Both her leopard and lioness reveled in the attention being heaped on them. She finally got Micah's pants open and thrust them down his hips. Anita shrieked in shock as both Micah and Joseph clamped their jaws over her neck. Claiming her, the raw power of the ardeur empowered the connection between the lions and leopards as it rushed through them all. Joseph's previous anger began to fade, losing some of its power over him.

It quickly exploded into an inferno as he realized that the ardeur was forcing him into something that he didn't want to do. The heat from his anger blasted over both Anita and Micah making them both groan at the intensity of his fury. Anita slid around and tore at Joseph's boxers freeing his thick hardness for her hands to explore. He groaned as she grasped him, stroking him quickly. His skin felt like it was on fire as she pressed against his chest, the intensity of the heat scorching her. She groaned as Micah ground his length against her; he pressed his inflamed body around her and sucked at the bite he made on her neck.

Anita pushed with all the power in her arms as she shoved Joseph towards the bed. He growled and threw her onto the sheets. As they climbed on the bed, Micah growled at Joseph. He growled back just as savagely as he pressed Anita into the bed. She waited while her beasts watched their growling match intently, trying to intimidate each other. At last Joseph backed down, and Micah advanced on her as she reached for his boxers and tore them away. His impressive hardness exposed to her, she grasped him as he pulled her on her side. He groaned as she rubbed him, and Anita yelped in shock as Joseph stabbed a wet finger inside her ass, stretching her. Micah glared at Joseph as he shoved another finger into her roughly, making her ready to take his girth.

She moaned as Joseph began massaging the muscles, spreading them out. Joseph stared Micah in the eye and they came to the silent agreement to work together. As Micah began mirroring Joseph's movements, Anita shouted in surprise as Micah shoved two fingers inside her moist opening. He moved his fingers inside her in the same direction as Joseph. She bucked in pleasure as the ardeur began to demand attention; it began to rapidly increase into a burning inferno that sped through Joseph and Micah. They moaned at the sensation and pulled out their prodding fingers.

Anita screamed in pleasure and pain as Joseph slammed inside her ramming his thick hardness into her ass at the same time that Micah pushed his thick length inside her. Anita felt as though she would split in half as the ardeur seared through them. When they started to move inside her she was almost unable to breathe, the intense heat from their bodies pounding against her. Her first orgasm ripped through her with intense force, and she shrieked as the sensation washed over her. Her lioness took this opportunity to slam into Joseph's driving body, merging with his lion, fusing with it. He shuddered and growled against her body increasing his pace as her lion slammed into his.

Anita's leopard lept out of her and shoved against Micah's. He groaned and began to thrust into her harder as her leopard merged with his. Anita shrieked in pleasure as her second orgasm ripped through her; the intensity of the binding between her beasts was driving them all crazy with insane need. Joseph's fury had been completely drained away by the intensity the ardeur had reached. He roared out in pleasure as his body began twisting and losing its human shape. He thrust into her faster as his claws broke out of his fingers. Working her even harder as the changes reversed and flowed over him, distorting his shape at one moment and returning it to human the next. Micah growled deeply in intense pleasure as his vocal cords shifted and leopard spots began creeping over his chest, then he cried out when the changes reversed themselves. Anita shrieked again as an even more intense wave of pleasure blasted over her, her beasts fused tightly with Joseph and Micah's. When her third orgasm tore through her she cried out in pleasure.

The ardeur demanded their release and both Joseph and Micah tensed and erupted inside of her. They growled in pleasure as their bodies twisted into their animal forms before warping back to human. The ardeur streamed into them past their shattered shields and fed and fed on them until it was fully sated. Both men growled at the intense pleasure the ardeur was pulling from them. They collapsed next to her after the intense feeding; Anita felt that she was in a furnace as the intense heat from their sweat drenched bodies hit her in waves. She shuddered as her beasts returned to her body and settled down, sated from their strenuous activities. Now that the ardeur had released it hold on her she could think clearly. She turned and looked at Joseph's exhausted sleeping form, his short dark blond hair plastered to his face. She though 'Crap there is going to be hell to pay when he wakes up' and sighed, rolling into Micah's heated form. She wiped the layers of sweat from his chest and laid her head down to sleep.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers