Anita's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,038 Followers

He seemed to love her whole body, and transmitted the message; "I want every part of you."

Anita responded aloud, " Whatever you want of me, is yours."

Doug rose from her vagina, and as he kissed her lips and softy explored her mouth with his tongue, he slid his length into her.

Anita was being tortured with the sweetest torments she had ever known. Her whole body seemed to respond to his loving. In the anguish of her hunger for him her fingernails raked down his back. Doug did not flinch, but continued to press ever deeper into her.

His hands were under her buttocks, and her legs came up to wrap round him.

They were now both at the extreme edge of sexual arousal. Doug felt Anita's powerful vaginal muscle gripping his manhood as if she would never let him go again. Both wanted to speak their love, but could find no superlatives to describe what they were feelings, and resorted to cries, screams and moans."

Anita had held back her orgasm so as to prolong the torture, but finally it took over and she could no longer restrain it. She gave a deafening shriek and then subsided into cries and sobs as the climax racked her whole body.

Doug too had reached the point where he could no longer hold back. He rammed his penis into Anita, and then pumped his seed into her in rhythm with his ejaculation.

All this was a new experience of love for both of them. Never had they known such powerful feelings of love and lust, and that upon which they had fed had only enhanced their appetite for more.

Anita begged Doug to stay the night with her, and nothing but main force would have drawn him away from her at that time. The people he lived with paid little attention to his coming and going, so he and Anita settled into a night of love and passion.

By dawn, their carnal energies were temporarily spent. They slept, but Doug lay curled against Anita's back with his now slack penis still inserted into her vagina.

When later that day they came to themselves again, there was much to discuss. The result of the discussion, briefly stated, was, that as soon as he decently could Doug would leave his present lodgings, and move in with Anita, to become her "lodger."

A month later Doug was installed in Anita's house, and was the nightly sharer of her bed.

Anita took seriously her role as mother-lover, and whilst virtually giving her body to him on demand – which she was happy to do - she kept a motherly eye on his other activities, such as his studies.

She took the view that, as Doug need never now be plagued with unrequited sexual desire, he would be able to focus on his studies without that distraction. Once their early libidinous storms had calmed a little, this proved to be the case. Doug's results improved continuously and at present, he is very likely to achieve his goal of a post-graduate grant. Perhaps other mothers might be willing to give some thought to the idea that their son's study problems may well spring from sexual frustration, and that they could relieve this tension.

Mostly Anita and Doug go out together, including attendance at church, and if a few eyebrows are raised, no one has any certain proof that Doug moans into Anita most days, and that Anita is frequently wet in anticipation of his loving entry into her.

Both of them have discussed and accepted that their time together will one day come to an end. In the meantime, they love and care for each other, accepting what each day brings to their relationship.

Starlight
Starlight
1,038 Followers
12