Anita's Humiliation Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

Uday: Madam, are you still in pain?

I nodded to indicate 'yes'. He seemingly was a bit astonished.

Uday: I thought I cleared the thorn, but...

I was getting increasing pain now in my sole with every step and was unable to walk at all. I was getting off balance because of my hands being raised up for holding the thali. My face was exhibiting the pain I was having. Uday saw that.

Uday: Madam, how will you walk like this? Shall I check it again? I readily nodded against his wish; I was not in the mood then to be naughty and hence was not ready to exhibit my panty abundantly to him.

Uday: But then, how can you walk like this?

It seemed to be a bigger and painful issue than I thought. I was sure multiple thorns must have entered my sole and Uday was able to trace only one. My pain was increasing and such was the position of the cut on my sole that I was unable to place my foot properly on ground. Each time I exerted pressure on my left sole, it was acutely paining and blood seemed to ooze out of the cut wetting the bandage.

I could not check the injury myself also in front of Uday wearing this skimpy outfit.

Uday: Madam, shall I give you a hand?

He was careful this time probably thinking of my reaction last time when he hugged me and touched me adequately. I was unsure what to do, but could realize it was getting increasingly difficult and impossible to walk like this -- either the thali has to be taken care of by Uday so that I could hold his shoulder and walk, otherwise I have to walk on one leg.

Uday: Madam, we should not waste much time as we are running short of time also. If we do not get back in 1200 seconds, Madam, you will have to repeat the whole thing!

I could realize that I need to decide fast what to do. I tried to think of the alternatives. The thali could not be handed over amidst the Parikrama except for offering flowers to the replica or sprinkling the Ganges water. So, that's out of question.

I will wait and Uday will get Guru-ji here will also eat of the remaining time left of 1200 seconds. So, that's also ruled out.

Holding the thali on my head, it would be impossible for me to limp on one leg through the remaining distance because I would surely get off balance and fall on the ground.

I certainly did not realize that this small incident would become such a constraint for me! I had ceased walking due to my pain and so was Uday.

Uday: You must complete the Parikrama Madam. You have just the last part to cover.

I was biting my lips and wondering what to do. I was feeling pretty down and just then Uday came up with a weird, out-of-the-world idea!

Uday: Madam, there is only one way, but...

I looked at him questionably and raised my eyebrows to know what it was.

Uday: No Madam, leave it. You will get aggravated. I do not want to annoy you further.

I limped forward to him somehow on one leg and as I did that my big boobs jiggled within my blouse heavily; Uday held me by my belly region so that I can stand at ease. I pointed to him to tell me what was in his mind.

Uday: Madam, since you are unable to walk and your hands are not free, but at the same time you need to complete the Parikrama, and since no one is watching you here, we can do one thing.

"Oho! What is it"" I mumbled in my mind. My facial expression did say that to Uday.

Uday: Madam, I mean I can take you... I mean in my lap and walk till the ashram if you agree.

I was simply astounded to hear such a bizarre proposal! I did not know how to react.

Uday: Madam, please do not take it in the other sense that I want to touch you, so am giving this suggestion. Please. No, not like that. See Madam, you can also understand that with the thali on your head, you cannot walk with that injured leg. So...

I turned my face away from him. It was true that I adored Uday and I had made love to him, but currently I was amidst a yagya process. How could I allow this now?

And I am not a little girl that he will carry me in his lap!

Am nearly 30 years old! A fully matured woman and married too!

Moreover, with my plump figure and this sexy dress - to be in the lap of a man, who was not even my husband was a too much of an idea. But was there a way out for me? The pain is so pinpoint and acute that I was unable to take steps now at all.

After some conflicts in my mind and more pleading and logic by Uday, I finally agreed. Agreed to what? To get onto Uday's lap and he would carry me the rest of the path to the ashram gate!

I tried to figure out when was it last when my husband took me in his lap and walked. It was in my honeymoon. During our stay at the hotel, he picked me up a few times from the room balcony and carried me through the passage to the bed. It was enjoyable no doubt, but Rajesh was very naughty -- he always lifted me up in his arms from the balcony and in the process of picking me up in his lap he invariably pulled up my nighty till my thighs and walked to the bed. The worst part was my landing as my husband made sure that when he drop me on bed from his lap, I land up on my gaand and my legs are in the air, thereby ensuring my full panty view for him.

The very thoughts of those days began to play as if a guitar in my mind. I tried my best to control my mind being wayward.

Uday: Madam, let us not waste any more time...

I tried to remember if ever my husband took me in his lap in the outdoor. Hmm... once, no no, twice I was fortunate to enjoy that. It was during an outing just back to back to my honeymoon. We went to some forest. It was a short two-day trip. There was a small stream on the pathway for our walks and a couple of times when we crossed that, since the place was absolutely desolate, Rajesh picked me up in his lap and crossed the stream so that my sari did not get wet. My figure at that time obviously was also not as plump as I am now, I added significant weight on my hips after my marriage and overall of course I have grown rounder and heavier. It was fun then, but today to get up in Uday's lap was making me sweat.

I indicated to Uday to pick me up. Should I close my eyes? I did not know what to do as Uday bent slightly to grip me around my naked thighs. He embraced me with both hands just below the area where my skirt ended and in the process his face buried in my navel. I almost shrieked in excitement and embarrassment. But before I could do that, in one smooth jerk Uday picked me up in his lap and started walking!

Honestly, it felt incredible to be in a man's lap after such a long time after my honeymoon and at this age. I was quite heavy, but still Uday seemed to pick me up like a feather! I again admired in my mind the great physique he possessed. As he walked my whole body was swaying, more so as my hands were still lifted up above my head holding the thali there. Uday's hands encircled me at my mid-thighs and his head was just near my waist. In a peculiar fashion, he was also holding the lighted torch in his left hand. He was walking trying to walk at a brisk pace and my big boobs were jiggling very sexily within my blouse as he traversed along the meandering path.

I could realize that I was slipping from his arms as we traveled and though initially he was holding me around my mid-thigh region, now I had slid down considerably and he was actually embracing me by my gaand. The more disturbing thing for me was that my big boobs were hanging just above his face. The situation was emerging out to be hotter now than I expected. I could feel Uday's hands holding me very tightly once he felt his hands were on my firm ass flesh. And time and again I noticed he was moving his head to touch my taut blouse-covered boobs.

"Aaeeiiiiiiiiiiii!", I mumbled within myself.

Actually I had slid down so much within his arms that he gave a jerk and lifted me up within his lap. In the process I clearly realized my skirt getting rolled up and his stretched arm getting inside my skirt, as I did not ascend much in his lap even after his jerk probably due to my heavy structure. The resultant was my short skirt flowed over his embracing hands. I was naturally stiff and did not know what to do. Shall I indicate him to stop once and straighten my skirt? But I was running short of time already.

I noticed Uday was breathing very heavily now and his head was almost constantly touching the sides of my joggling boobs. I was trying to figure out why Uday was panting -- due to my body weight or due to touching my panty under my skirt? I quickly made up my mind that before I get carried away by his touches, I must stop him.

I indicated hammering my right elbow a couple of times on his head to stop walking and he reluctantly halted. I could appreciably comprehend that he was pretty much excited the way he dropped me to the ground from his lap. It was a very sluggish process and he clearly felt my panty-covered ass with his hand as he descended me down. Since my hands were uplifted all the time it was all the more easier for him to brush his face on my boobs and it was a clear intimate hug feeling my big boobs on his chest before he released me finally.

Though my body was definitely responding to his hot movements, I made it a point in my mind not to get distracted.

Uday: Madam, what is it? I am not tired, which you might be thinking.

I just pointed to his forehead where beads of sweat had started to appear. Uday: Oh! This is certainly not for your weight. You are not too heavy. It's due to...

I smiled mildly when he said, "you are not too heavy", though my husband's complaint for the last few months had been that I was overweight, but at the same time he prefers and fancies my big round ass and more than handful sized tight boobs!

Uday: ...it's due to the thali's weight probably.

He laughed aloud breaking the deep silence of the night.

Uday: Madam, we are almost there. So we should not waste a second. We must reach by 1200 seconds as Guru-ji specified.

I almost forgot the time-frame clause and was quickly was back to reality. I shamelessly stepped forward limping so that he can again take me up in his lap. I closed my eyes as he lifted me again in his lap and this time Uday was rather indecent in his approach. The first time he was cautious and held me quite high in his lap, but this time he seemed more interested in laying a hand on my intimate parts. I could not protest to his picking me up from ground and holding me right over skirt-covered buttocks. This time he held me in such an angle that his face was directly pressing on my left boob as he walked. I could not open my eyes to see my compromised state. If my husband would have seen me in this condition, he must have committed suicide!

My 'misery' ended in another couple of minutes as we reached the ashram gate. I was so overjoyed to see the gate, but my joyful emotion was short-lived. As Uday entered the ashram gate with me clinging to his body rather sexily, I found Guru-ji standing there. I was simply shocked. I never realized that he would be at the gate.

Guru-ji: Hey Anita, what happened? Are you all right? What happened Beti? Uday what's the matter?

Guru-ji was quite concerned. Uday quickly dropped me down from his lap and I also straightened my skirt and adjusted my blouse to look somewhat decent.

Uday: Guru-ji, actually when Madam was offering flowers to a Linga replica she stepped on some thorns. I removed one, but she was unable to walk due to...

Guru-ji: Oho! Poor lass! Give me the thali.

Ah! I was so relieved to have descended my arms to the sides of my body after such a prolonged time holding that thali up my head!

Guru-ji: I was getting concerned that whether you will be able to make the Parikrama within 1200 seconds, but you just made it even after this injury. Congrats.

Me: You should give that compliment to Uday. He carried me quite a distance.

Guru-ji: Good job Uday.

Me: Guru-ji, the main problem was my hands were engaged...

Guru-ji: Yes, yes, I can understand that. Can you walk now taking my help?

Me: Surely Guru-ji.

Though it was paining once more as I stepped forward, but it was manageable holding onto Guru-ji's outstretched right hand. We reached the yagya room where I found Sanjeev waiting. Uday did not come with us and I anticipated he must have gone to the toilet, as the way he was pressing me in his lap with his body the second time, he must have got a full erection.

Sanjeev and Guru-ji both were showing extra care for me about the wound. It always a good feeling when I see people concerned about me.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev, bring a chair.

Sanjeev promptly brought a chair where I seated. I was conscious to keep my knees and thighs closed so that I do not flash my panty. All of my thighs and legs remained exposed in front of both males.

Guru-ji: Let me check.

Saying that Guru-ji sat near my feet. I was naturally feeling shy because a personality of Guru-ji's stature sitting there made me very uncomfortable. He gently took my left foot and opened the bandage, which Uday had placed, and was checking the cut mark. He pressed the surrounding area to look for any abnormality. I kept my hands on my lap so that my miniskirt did not move up to much for a free show. I turned to Sanjeev and found he was staring at my glistening smooth naked legs.

Guru-ji: Bring the scalpel. Also bring the Betadine, some cotton, and a bandage. Seems another barb is there subcutaneous.

Within a minute Sanjeev handed over the items Guru-ji needed and after some more probing on the wound with the scalpel, Guru-ji was able to bring out the other thorn and dressed the area. I felt much better and thanked Guru-ji.

But that Sanjeev seemed to be more pleased than me! I knew the reason. He was getting ample upskirt views of mine as I was sitting on the chair while Guru-ji was taking the thorn out of my sole. Even with my best efforts I probably could not resist him from getting to see my panty peek.

Guru-ji: Now you are okay Beti. Don't worry much on that injury. It will heal up in a couple of days. I have done the needful.

Me: Thanks Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Did you do the Ashram Parikrama rituals properly?

Me: Ji Guru-ji. I offered flowers and prayers to the four Linga replicas and also sprinkled water as you directed.

Guru-ji: Good. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji went back to his original place indicating me to sit on the asana.

Guru-ji: Now concentrate back and repeat the mantras that I say.

I sat on the asana on my knees and closed my eyes and concentrated on the core job, the Maha-yagya. Guru-ji was conversing the mantras very slowly and I had no problems repeating them.

Guru-ji: Now Anita, we will do the Chandrama Aradhana and follow that up with Doodh Sarovar snan (=bathing in a milk pond). Chrandrama, i.e. Moon is the Fertility God. Did you know that?

I signaled affirmatively.

Guru-ji: So this worship is extremely important and you need to follow what I say absolutely diligently. After the worship to attain the divine goal you will need to distil your body with milk. White stands for the symbol of purity, you must be knowing that.

Me: Yes, yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: In fact Anita, in a way this is a warm-up process to the ultimate Yoni Puja.

Me: O! I see.

Just then Meenakshi entered the room.

Guru-ji: Have you brought ...

Meenakshi: Ji Guru-ji.

She interrupted him showing two round red flimsy papers in her hand. I felt extremely curious as I noticed that she was holding those round papers with forceps!

Guru-ji: Fine. Then we will proceed to the lawn and you bring her there quickly not wasting much time.

Saying that Guru-ji and Sanjeev left the room leaving myself in the room with Meenakshi.

Me: What are those Meenakshi?

Meenakshi: These are more tags for you Madam.

Me: More tags? What for?

Meenakshi: Madam, as you also heard, Guru-ji told not to waste time; if we are late he will scold me.

Me: No, no that's okay, but you can talk while you...

Meenakshi: Right Madam. Will I do it here or you want to go the toilet?

Me: Meaning?

I was rather astonished by her suggestion of going to the toilet.

Meenakshi: Madam, as I had put tags previously on your body, two more are left, which I would fix now. Me: But you already have put tags on my... I mean on my breasts and... I mean...

I was not that shameless to verbalize the word 'pussy' in the presence of another person, may it be a female.

Meenakshi: Right Madam, but these two are for your ass. You can see the size of the papers. These are much larger in comparison to the previous ones.

I was just dumb hearing that -- Meenakshi is going to paste those two papers on my gaand, more precisely on my both ass cheeks!

Me: But... but why did you not put these after my bath?

Meenakshi: Madam, I told you every action has a reason and you will know it in time.

I was rather confused.

Me: But... But Meenakshi why are you holding that with that forceps?

Meenakshi smiled at me naughtily.

Me: What happened? Why are you smiling?

Meenakshi: You will know yourself as I stick that to your bottom.

She smiled again. I was still not getting why she was holding those two papers in forceps.

Meenakshi: Madam, if you can lift your skirt up would help as my once hand is engaged.

I turned my back to her and gently pulled up my skirt from behind. It was so awkward, but thank god I had to do that in front of a female.

Meenakshi: Fine Madam, go ahead.

Me: What else do I need to do? I have lifted my skirt naa?

Meenakshi: Your panty Madam.

Me: Oops! I completely forgot.

I just lost the fact that have to pull down my panty so that she could stick those papers on my ass cheeks. Realizing that I quickly pulled my panty down and exposed my gaand to her. Now the sensation had changed from awkward to sensuous. I was standing with my panty half way down my legs in the room and moreover, was holding up my skirt at my waist level. The door of the room was not even locked!

I could feel Meenakshi's free hand feeling the smoothness and roundedness of my gorgeous buttocks.

Me: Hey what are you doing?

Frankly I already started having goosebump, as I felt her hand on my naked butt skin.

Meenakshi: Honestly Madam, you have such a lovely ass. Its so round, so fleshy, so tight. I wish... I wish I had been a male.

Me: Dhat!

She giggled and I flushed listening to her direct praising.

Me: Ouch!

I almost screeched out as I felt something very hot touching my butt skin. I turned back immediately. I almost lost my balance as I forgot my panty was half way down and clinging to my upper thighs.

Me: My goodness! What did you do?

Meenakshi: Nothing Madam. I just touched this paper to your bottom. I hope now you realize why I am using the forceps.

Me: But... but how could the paper be so hot?

Meenakshi: Its specially heated for your Chandrama Aradhana.

She paused just to take a breath.

Meenakshi: Okay Madam, let us do it in a different way Madam.

Me: How? But in any case the paper is scorching hot.

Meenakshi: Madam, pull up your panty and I will first press the paper on your ass cheek over your panty.

I felt that would definitely help me. I quickly pulled up my panty to cover my buttocks and used my both hands to stretch it over my faring butt skin. I could then feel Meenakshi pressing the paper on my gaand over my panty and the heat was of course tolerable. She kept the forceps on a tray and pressed the papers with her palms on my round buttocks. It was an unique experience I must admit.

Some seconds passed and I silently was taking the "umm" feeling on my gaand, which the warm papers were dissipating through my panty.

Meenakshi: Madam, now you can pull down your panty and I can put the papers within.

Honestly, this was the most awkward exercise I had ever done. In such a small span of time I had to pull up and down my panties multiple times. Hardly do I remember a case where I did such a naughty exercise. With my husband it has always been the downward journey for my panty, i.e. if it slides slightly off my gaand, no way it could go up, it only could land up to my knees.

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers