Ann

Story Info
Teasing a reluctant Ann at work.
1.4k words
3.47
25k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is the story of how I took control and enjoyed the body of my coworker ANN. first a little history. I met Ann at work about ten years ago. She was a little heavy back then but there was something about her smile and the way she treated people that drew me to her. She always smiled, rarely mad, and seemed willing to please any one. So I might have preyed upon this fact and used it to my advantage. I remember one night while Ann was getting stuff ready to pass out I hugged her from behind and then started dry humping her ass. It was great for me anyhow if I remember right I cummed in my shorts that night right before we kind a got caught. then another time she was on the phone with her man in the dining room it was late after supper and everyone was gone or busy in the rest of the building. I started rubbing her soft tits and even pulled one out to suck on it. That tit tasted great I even got a kiss before she left. The last time I remember getting to mess with her we were in the women employee locker room there was no door just lockers and a bathroom adjoined it. I walked in there and told her how horny she makes me. I placed her hand on my dick and had her rub it. I kissed her and then that was it for like five years.

Now she is back and I still can't get past that smile and her willingness to help anyone who needs it. She is married now but I still fantasize about her. Still wish I could just take her in my arms clear off her desk and fuck her till the building crumbles around us from her screams of passion. Now I digress because it won't happen but the following story is fiction.

It was an early summer day that I happened into work. I walk in and there stands Ann talking to someone who I couldn't tell you they don't compare to her. Today she is wearing jeans and a nice button up shirt she has lost weight and it fits very well. I notice that the administrator door is closed and the light is off she must be on vacation again. I make my rounds saying hi before approaching Ann who made it to her office.

"Well good day to you beautiful. How are you today" I say kind a cheery.

"Oh. Hi. Billy. I'm good I'm almost done with all my back work and this week's work to." she says scanning over the papers in front of her.

"Awesome honey you might get ahead and get bored" I say trying to get her to be enthusiastic about getting ahead.

"I know. It's great so what are you doing" she says writing thing's down.

"Well besides looking at your beautiful smile. Not much I came in to get the break room decorated then probably head out again. My son is with his mom on vacation so I am super bored this week."

"Oh sounds fun so what's your kids free plans this week other than work."

"Well I would like you to be on the supper menu and then probably a long work out of thrust and tongue exercises."

"Oh now quit the doors open someone might here and I'm married" she says while smiling bright and laughing.

"Now honey we have been over the fact that you don't like him. I'm just offering you a fun side thing. And think of how much work you could get done if you weren't sexually frustrated."

"You really are trying today aren't you" she still laughs.

"Was it not you that stopped me in the hallway kissed my cheek and said if I wasn't married now you could have me."

"Well I didn't think you would try after that."

Standing up I move to her window look out and then walk back to the door. I stop and then shut it I walk over to her place her face in my hands and make her look at me. Without a work I lean in and forcefully kiss her lips. She struggles at first trying to break free but within a second the passion consumes her and she kisses back. We kiss feverishly for several minutes before I pull away. Staring down at her I see the lust and passion in her eyes.

"Stand Ann" I command in a low voice not threatening just authoritative.

She stands her knees trembling visibly. I lean in and peck her lips before moving down to her neck. She shudders and looks to the door to see it's locked. I grab her hand and move it to her tit. I make her squeeze and she starts to knead her tit. I then begin to unbutton her shirt. I get down halfway. I remove her hand and open her shirt. Her white lacy bra holding what I so desperately want to suck on. I open her shirt so that her bra encased tits are in the open. Then I kiss the top of each tit twice on the second time snaking my tongue into the cup to flick the nipple. Her knees and nerves give way and she almost falls. I catch her by grabbing her ass and pulling her to me. With her hands on my chest she says in a shaky voice.

"We...... We should stop....."

Ignoring her I kiss her hard and squeeze her ass. Forcing her to grind against my crouch where my dick has sprung to full life. Feeling this she moans into my mouth and her arms wrap around my neck. I then turn us so her ass is against the desk. Not wanting to mess up any of her hard work for the week. I sit down this confuses her. I reach up and undo her pants sliding them down the smell of her arousal hits me first then I see her lace bikini bottoms are soaked. Lowering her jeans to her knees I scoot away from her. At arms' length I turn her around and guide her back to my lap. Once she is seated I move her hair to the side and attack her neck sucking on it like a vacuum.

She moans but covers her mouth as to not get to loud. I lean us back and slide my hand into her wet panties. I slowly trace her glistening lips up and down for a second and then lightly play with her protruding clit. She shudders on my lap which causes her to grind into my crotch. I slide my fingers down a little more and swiftly plunge two into her hot depths. She opens her mouth in a silent scream that sounds like an exhale of sexual angst. I don't let up though I start fingering her hard. The squishing sounds threatening to break the barrier of the locked door.

"Billy .......baby..... Slow..... down...... or.....I will......." her begging does no good as an orgasm rips through her. I barely had time to cover her mouth and muffle the scream that came out. After a few moments I slide my hand out of her drenched panties. Wiping, the fingers, across her exposed tits. Standing her up I turn her to face me and lick and suck and enjoy the taste of her cum off her chest.

"Now take off your panties you won't be needing them and maybe tomorrow you can suck my dick." I say more kindly than earlier.

"Yes sir I will oh yes" she hurriedly strips her jeans off and panties handing them to me and redressing.

"Good girl. I'll bring you a special treat." I say then kiss her lips and tucking her panties in my pocket I leave.

I go to the drink station and get a small cup and head to the bathroom. I lock myself in and Ann's soaked panties out. I then jerk my dick not slowly, not gently but hard. I erupt into the cup filling at least two ounces. After wiping the sweat off my brow and washing my hands. I put her panties in my pocket and take the cup to Ann.

"Here honey have a drink." I say an evil smile crossing my face.

"What is it" she says looking at it questionably.

"It's my, cum I wanted to see if you would....." my sentence was irrelevant for as soon as the word cum came out of my mouth she poured the contents into her mouth. Opened wide to show me then swallowed hard.

"Tomorrow I want it fresh from your dick." she says smiling her beautiful smile.

"We will see honey we will see."

The end