Ann: A Love Story Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
828 Followers

I heard a sigh behind me...and I turned as Ann looked to see the girl practically leaning through the window on her elbow, staring at her. Ann winked as she put the lid back on and pulled open the little tab. Then, she lifted her cup and took a sip.

"Mmm...that's what I needed," Ann purred as she sat back again in her seat, lounging with her coffee in hand. With the way her body and legs were positioned, Ann's golden strip was now in perfect view of our voyeur. But just to make sure, Ann's left hand fell gracefully onto her lap as she took another sip of her coffee, and her fingers slowly played with the fine, soft strands of hair.

"Anna...you're teasing," I said in a mock admonishing tone.

"I'm just sipping my coffee, enjoying the view," Ann said as she winked at our new friend again.

"Me too," the redhead said, twirling as strand of her long soft hair with her fingers as she seemed to practically languish at the window.

I glanced at the rear view mirror quickly, noticing the car behind us, and the impatient driver behind the wheel wondering what was taking so long with our order. I smiled, thinking about what he would think if he could see why the girl was taking her time. Ann seemed to have a way of making time stand still.

"You're very pretty," Ann said, which startled me...not to mention the girl at the window. "What's your name?"

"Gwendolyn," she said softly. She followed that by blurting out, "But I go by Gwen," quickly correcting herself, like she'd made a mistake. She was nervous, and you could tell she was questioning why she said her given name first, instead of the name on her nametag.

But Ann reacted to that like it was something she had planned, almost like she tricked her into saying it. "Mmm...Gwendolyn...that's a really pretty name. It's sexy, like you are."

"Thanks...Anna," she said sheepishly. "I've always hated it. I don't know why I didn't just say Gwen."

Ann leaned forward and said, "You hate it...why? It's perfect for you. It's got kind of a sensuous quality to it. Makes you sound alluring...which fits, 'cause you ARE."

Gwen turned a little redder, her pinkish skin turning a little blotchy around her neck as she became flushed with embarrassment. She lowered her head and shrugged her shoulder, and said, "I'm not alluring. I'm FAR from alluring."

"Sure you are," Ann smiled, and pointed towards me. "Baby, what do you think?" Ann looked at me and smiled, saying, "Oh...how rude of me. Gwendolyn...this is my fiancée, Neil. Neil...is Gwendolyn alluring to you?"

"I don't think she's alluring, Anna," I said looking closely at Gwen, like I was scanning her body through the wall. Gwen looked at me, her eyes widening when she heard me disagree with Ann. But I grinned and said, "I think she's hotter than 'alluring'. I'd say she's closer to being captivating...or better yet, she's seductive...look at how amazing her eyes are."

Ann leaned forward again, looking at Gwen's green eyes, and how they sparkled in the morning sunlight. "Wow...you're right baby. She IS a little seductive, isn't she?"

I nodded and said, "Yep...that she is." Then I looked at Gwen, staring into those piercing emerald eyes and said, "May I say something?"

Gwen perked up, her body showing more confidence. "Sure."

"Gwendolyn really does fit you better. It's more mature, and Anna's right...it's damn sexy."

Gwen batted her eyes at me, and then glanced towards Ann, who was sipping her coffee seductively. Gwen started to say something, but she was interrupted. A young man carrying a bag wedged himself next to her at the window and placed the bag on the counter

"Here's the order, Gwen. Thanks for covering for me while I took my break."

"Gwendolyn," she said, smiling at him as she grabbed the bag.

"What?" he said, looking puzzled.

"My name is Gwendolyn, Todd. And it was my pleasure covering for you," she said as she handed me the bag. "There's your order, Neil. Thank you Anna...you made my morning...and a lot more than that!"

Turning back, she looked at Todd, who said, "Gwendolyn? Since when are you Gwendolyn?"

"I've always been Gwendolyn, Todd. I just didn't know it until now," she said as she turned and winked, giving us a little wave.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It had been a much better breakfast than it really had a right to be. For processed, assembly line, fast food fodder, it was really pretty good. Maybe I was just so famished that my taste buds didn't care, but I couldn't help but enjoy it. And Ann seemed to have the same reaction, based on how she had moaned while she ate.

Now, it was hours later, and Ann was basking in the warmth of the morning sun as we made our way across the tops of the Rocky Mountains. The tiny Honda was working overtime as we had climbed them coming out of Utah, but that didn't keep us from flying up the steady incline, passing slower trucks that were in the right hand lane.

Ann was laying back, her chest exposed and her hand on the front of her shorts as she played with her pubic hair between the laces. She'd already had one orgasm, fingering herself right after she got back into the car after posing naked by the sign welcoming us to Wyoming. After she came, she'd gotten dressed, leaving off her shoes and socks. With her supple, sexy body covered up, she fell asleep.

Ann must have been having some kind of naughty, erotic dream. When she finally woke up, she immediately unbuttoned the dress shirt again, very slowly, exposing herself. From there her right hand made the long, sensuous journey down her body, going from pulling and pinching her nipples, to where it rested now on her lap. Her left hand was above her head as she stretched out her athletic frame, making her body look longer. She was like a sexy feline as she toyed with the pubic hair that was sticking out between the laces. And from the looks of her chest rising and falling rapidly, I knew she was still thinking about whatever erotic thoughts that had aroused her in her sleep.

"Where are we, baby?" she finally asked over the steady hum of the engine.

"We're still in Wyoming. Why?"

"Are we spending the night in Wyoming?"

"Why?" I said with a laugh, not wanting to give too much away.

"Because we're supposed to have sex in every state, and I wondered if we were going to be doing that any time soon."

"Wow...you do wake up horny, don't you?"

"Well, I have ever since my last trip to Indiana. Is that a problem?"

"God no...just making an observation, that's all."

Ann tilted her head slightly and said, "Looks to me like you're observing my tits."

"So are most of the truckers we're passing," I laughed.

"We've only passed two in the last 15 minutes, Neil. And only one looked. There's nobody out here."

"What's your point?"

"My point is, we're alone, and I'm horny. Why don't you find a place to pull over and fuck me?"

I laughed again and asked, "What it the world were you dreaming about?"

When Ann looked over at me, I could tell she was stunned that I had asked a question instead of just whipping the car across the two lanes and screeching to a halt so I could have my way with her. "Why does that matter?" she asked incredulously.

"Just wondering what's got you so worked up?"

"It could be any one of a thousand things that have turned me on over the last couple of months, Neil. What does that have to do with you fucking me?"

I shrugged. "Nothing, I guess. I just wondered what had you moaning in your sleep so much." I was kidding her, of course. Ann hadn't moaned at all. All I could hear was the faint sound of her cute little snore as I drove silently down the highway.

But that struck a nerve in Ann. She turned a little red and said, "Oh my GOD! I was moaning!"

I nodded and said, "Uh huh," not really sure why. I suppose it was her reaction...like she was embarrassed that something she had been dreaming might stir up something inside her to the point that she was actually moaning out loud. I felt bad that I was being deceptive, but my interest had been piqued, and so I just confirmed her statement automatically...without really thinking about my answer.

Ann didn't bite though. She turned her head back towards the ceiling and said, "Huh. So...where does Tina have us spending the night, then?"

It was a classic diversionary tactic; one designed to throw me off the scent of the trail I'd found, by putting me on the defensive. I was amazed...by both her quick thinking, and the flawless execution of her strategic maneuver.

I decided to answer her question instead of pressing her, figuring she'd eventually tell me when she felt more relaxed. But I also changed my tactics, asking, "What makes you think Tina is doing all of this?"

"I don't...I'm just assuming."

"Well, for your information, where we're staying tonight was my idea. I just needed her to set it up for me," I said defiantly.

"I'm sorry, Neil. I wasn't trying to insult you. I just figured you were trying to make our trip home special."

"I am, baby. Tina is helping, but I do have some ideas of my own every now and then," I said, admitting what Ann already knew, which was that Tina was indeed helping me. Not that that bothered me. Ann was bright, and she'd already made the assumption that Tina was involved to some extent the night before. I didn't see any harm in letting her know what she already knew.

"Oh...okay...so, where are we going?" Ann asked, in a way that made my head spin for a second.

It wasn't mean spirited or anything, but it kind of felt like she didn't believe me. And before I could stop myself, I said, "Colorado."

Ann smiled, knowing she'd gotten me to blurt out where we were going. It was a desperate attempt to let her know I was the one making the moves. And that really wasn't true...since I didn't know what Tina had in mind. Then again, I didn't know if Tina HAD anything in mind. She probably did, but then again, I didn't really know that.

Right then and there, I decided that I needed to take a little more control of the trip. I trusted Tina, more than almost anyone I knew...and I know she was busting her cute little ass to make sure Ann and I had an amazing adventure on the way home. But she'd also said in her letter that she was still working out some of the details. Suddenly, thoughts of my Dad telling me to make sure I had emergency supplies with us for trip came to my mind...along with his every ready speech about being prepared.

Ann giggled and said, "So, lover...where are we going in Colorado?"

I was already a little ticked at myself for telling Ann the state we were spending the night in. I wasn't going to tell her anything else. And I decided the best way to do that was to tell her. Or at least, make her THINK I was going to tell her.

"Fine, if you want to keep ruining the surprise, I'll tell you...we're going to..."

"WAIT...DON'T TELL ME," Ann snapped, almost coming out of her seat.

"I thought you wanted to know...or was this just some way to get out of telling me what you were dreaming about?" I asked, my eyebrow arching as I stared at her.

"What?"

"You changed the subject for a reason, Ann. You must not want to tell me."

Ann's hand moved lower, cupping her pussy through her shorts. She was rubbing it...and I had no doubt that if she weren't wearing a pair of shorts that were so hard to get in and out of, she would have been fingering herself hard and fast.

She took a deep breath, and said, "Fine...I'll tell you."

I pretended that it didn't matter, and said, "You don't have to tell me, Ann. I was just wondering...that's all. It really isn't that important. Anyway, we're going to..."

"TINA," she blurted out, much like I'd just said 'Colorado'. Ann seemed more desperate to get it out than I had, if for no other reason than to stop me from telling her where we were going. But I had a feeling it was more about telling me what had been on her mind all along.

"You were thinking about Tina?" I asked.

"Yeah...sort of."

"Wait...sort of? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Tina was the last one I was thinking about. I also thought about Dana...and Missy...and..." Her voice trailed off as she thought about what she was revealing to me. Ann smirked beneath her glasses, moving her hands to her breasts. She pulled at her nipples, pinching them and making them harder.

"Mmm...this feels so good. Just like last night."

"I don't remember pinching your nipples last night," I said with a laugh.

"You didn't," Ann said, looking over at me again, this time with a shit-eating grin on her face. "MARYAM did."

mimaster
mimaster
828 Followers
12