Ann and Dan

Story Info
A few years after Ann and Tami there came Ann and Dan.
3.9k words
4.45
34k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan tells how it all started.

My name is Dan. I had been boarding at my older sister Ann's house while in my first year of College. (I was 19 at the time) Her husband Andy was in the Navy and away on sea duty. Before he left he and Ann had called me over and asked me to stay with her while he was gone. She was being annoyed by an old boyfriend almost to the point of stalking. They hoped that my presence would discourage him.

Before he left Andy and I were in their downstairs recreation room having a few brews. After we had loosened up some Andy asked me about girlfriends etc. I confessed to being a virgin.

"Well." Andy said. "I doubt that you will be when I get back. Ann is highly sexed and most likely will need attention while I am gone. It would be best if both your problems were solved 'in house' so to speak. I didn't think that he meant that as I interpeted but I was too far gone to clear up the confusion.

He had been gone three months and would be gone three more as this story begins. Incidentally Ann was 26, was and is about 5'2" and weighs about 105. Her tits are hard and well shaped and stay in place nicely even without a bra. She stands on nice legs topped by a nicely rounded butt and a narrow waist.

In those days like most young unmarried people I masturbated a lot. I was hot for any person of the opposite sex who I came close to, I was also nosy about almost anything to do with sex. I came across my brother in laws collection of porno magazines on a shelf in their closet.

It was about two weeks before that when I had found Literotica. As I read through the various stories them I couldn't help but imagine the forbidden, the idea of sex with my sister. Previously only an occasional masturbation fantasy.

I began to think of the collection as not Andy's but as belonging to my sister also. I often thought of my sister participating in the various activities mentioned in such great detail. It didn't take long before the fantasies were of Ann and I participating in those activities.

Ann worked erratic hours in spite of what was supposed to be a standard work day. One evening after I had finished studying I went down to the recreation room to watch TV. My sister was already there. I was surprised as I had not heard her come home. As usual I was wearing pajama bottoms. My sister, I was pleasantly surprised to see, was wearing a rose colored nightgown. That was not her usual attire.

The gown she was wearing was so thin that I could see the outline of her boobs and the darker area around her nipples. She must have been cold as her nipples were standing straight out, much like my penis was at that moment I saw them. Ann looked at my erection much to my embarrassment.

She simply winked at me and went back to watching the TV. We made small talk during the muted commercials. About 20 minutes later she walked over to the TV to adjust something. As she did she was standing in front of the screen with her legs slightly spread. The outline she presented was the sexiest thing that I had ever seen.

When she turned back toward the couch she looked at my erection caused tent and again winked at me but said nothing. By then I had a hard on that would have bored through a plank. Unfortunately the movie ended. When the eleven o'clock news came on and she came over and kissed me briefly on the lips and went to bed.

As she had bent over to kiss me I had a wonderful top view of her breasts. She then smiled as she turned to leave.

The following few days Ann worked overtime, came home late, fixed herself a snack and went straight to bed. Then came the weekend which she spent with Andy's parents leaving me home alone for the weekend. On Saturday when I wasn't studying or eating or sleeping I spent reading in Lit and looking at the pics in porno mags and jerking off.

By Sunday morning being a bit less horny I got thinking that I maybe should do something to earn my keep. I began a top to bottom cleanup of the house. As part of that effort I decided to strip the beds and do the linen along with the clothes in the hampers. Ann's bed was still unmade when I began to strip it. Naturally I had to lift the pillows to remove the pillow cases.

As I removed the one on Andy's side of the bed I saw something underneath. It took several seconds for that to register what it was as I had never seen one for real before. It was a very realistic looking rubber penis. Naturally I examined it closely. My in depth examination revealed that it contained batteries and two separate vibrators.

I turned it on then slid it under my belt and touched it to my erect penis in various places picturing what my sister would look like as she used it. Before I realized what had happened I had come in my underwear.

After I came I put the instrument to my nose. Smelling what I assumed to be her pussy juice I began to lick it, then I imagined her sucking a cock. At that thought I dropped my pants and began to suck it as I jerked off. I again came very quickly.

Later I managed to finish the work that I started. I did all the laundry and remade the beds. I inspected my work and was proud of myself for my efforts. I replaced the vibrating dildo under the same pillow. Then I determined to make something happen between us. I sat down and made a plan.

Ann returned home Sunday night but I was out late with my friends so we didn't actually see each other. She left for work before I got up. There was a note on the kitchen table thanking me for the clean up without mentioning the dildo and saying that her overtime work was done for awhile.

She added that she would bring home Chinese for our supper. She got home about 5:30 on normal work days. At 5:30 I was prepared for her arrival home. My hope was that my sister would open my bedroom door to say "Hello" as she did every day just a minute or two after she came home from work.

I listened closely and when I heard the front door open and close I was on my bed reading a porno story. I was naked and holding my penis. I was keeping my cock hard. My plan was simple, it was that she would become excited by the sight just as it happened in numerous porn stories.

Suddenly, just as I had hoped the door opened and she caught me. My plan had worked. Now I hoped against hope that my sister would be aroused. Of course the other possibility was that she would throw me out of the house.

Ann picks up the story from there.

I wasn't shocked at all just pleasantly surprised. Apparently my brother had got the hints. I was hoping for something to happen to get something started between us.

"Caught you at last little brother." I said. "I finally caught you! I hoped that I would catch you jerking off one of these days."

My pussy got a little wetter as I saw how Dan was pleased at my reaction. I could only imagine how much nerve it took for him to plan this.

"Why were you trying to catch me?" He asked, still not knowing of course which way this was going to go.

"For the same reason you were trying to be caught." I said. "Why don't you finish. I'd really like to watch you come. Then we'll talk."

It was my dream come true. The ice was broken. I'd wanted to have sex with my brother since, when two years before I had watched him swimming laps in our family pool. He had finished and not knowing that I was watching from an upstairs window had dropped his trunks and showered at the outside shower.

His swimmer's body was beautiful as was his semi-hard penis. As this memory flashed through my mind for the hundredth time my attention was drawn back to the present. Dan's hand was moving rapidly. Then it was over. The excitement was too much to prolong his orgasm and cum began to spurt from his penis.

As he came with a vengeance the first glob flew furthest, reaching his cheek. The rest then followed mostly landing on his chest and belly. Suddenly he looked at me and asked.

"Why? ......... Why did you want to catch me Ann?" Dan asked again

"It's because I love to watch a man come. Would you like to watch me come? It might be fun for both of us. I love to read the magazines too, and to diddle myself as I do. Would you like to do it together?"

"What?" He asked with no idea in the world, I was sure, of what I had actually asked him. At the same time I was sure that he would like it. What young man wouldn't.

I told him again that I liked to look at the magazines too. I said that I would often masturbate to the stories and pictures when Andy wasn't home.

"Some of these stories are really hot!" I said. "They can really get me off."

We went downstairs and fixed ourselves a cup of coffee and moved into the living room. We were sitting on the couch. Dan was sporting an erection again. I could just imagine his excitement at this new situation and I was happy at his near instant recovery time. That promised to be exciting for me also.

He had put on boxer type shorts. I moved next to him and took his erection in my hand through his shorts. I said. "Go ahead, jerk off again if you want! I'd love to watch you and have you watch me. Would you like that?"

Not waiting for an answer I stood and unbuttoned my slacks letting them slide down to the floor. My lower body was now clothed only in skin tight yellow panties which concealed nothing.

He stood up in front of me. Suddenly bold he took out his cock and began stroking it. I watched for a minute as I felt my hot juices fill my pussy.

"I bet that feels good, right?" I asked, my voice coming out choked.

"Uh huh!" was all that he could reply.

"You wanna watch me do it along with you?"

I watched Dan's cock strain with excitement at the suggestion. I wanted to hold it in my hand and jerk him off. I always love making a man come with my hand and watching the cum fly out. It's an amazing sight.

"Here, let me help," I offered. I didn't wait for an answer, I grabbed Dan's cock, and began stroking it. "How's that?" I asked, as I slid one hand up and down his cock while my other hand slipped inside of my panties and I began to play with my own self.

"OH, fuck!" was about as eloquent a comment as he was able to utter. His hands moved to feel my tits through my shirt. I continued to stroke his cock as I stopped playing with my own self long enough to pull up my shirt and unhook my bra with my free hand. He accepted the invitation without hesitation and began to feel my breasts.

"Your nipples are as hard as pebbles. I can't believe I am actually playing with my sister's titties - while she is giving me a hand job!"

Then he stopped playing with my tits long enough to help me out of my blouse, now I was totally naked. I fell back on the couch with my ass hanging over the edge my fingers working furiously to bring myself to orgasm. My brother took my hand away from his cock and began to match me stroke for stroke.

"Come on me please Danny. Move closer and shoot your hot cum all over my naked body, please Danny, please."

That's all it took. My brother moved between my parted legs and leaned over me as he began to come. His hot cum made a line from my cunt to the valley between my tits, then having some left he baptized each nipple.

That triggered my own orgasm, the best I had enjoyed since Andy went to sea.

I must have fallen asleep. I awoke to find myself sitting on the floor with my back against the couch. Dan was stretched out on the couch fast asleep. I looked down at the drying cum all over my torso and decided that a shower was the next order of business. Shower over I slipped my naked body between the cool sheets and saw or heard nothing till the alarm announced rudely that it was time to get up.

Dan was gone. He had an early class most mornings and he liked to eat at the student union. I worked smoothly that day and was extra pleasant to every one. That fact was called to my attention twice. Once with a knowing grin the other accompanied by the question. "Did Andy come back early?"

As I was arriving home at my normal time I couldn't help wonder what was to greet me. Various scenarios played back in my head but none matched what actually did occur. I entered the house through the garage hanging my outer clothes on hooks in the hall. I passed the living room on my way to check Dan's bedroom and was stopped as I saw what Dan had done.

He laid on a sheet spread out in front of the fire place. He was naked and bathed in the glow supplied by the gas logs burning therein. His cock was straight up, looked larger than normal as he had trimmed his pubic hair into a very short length. It was a beautiful sight and I was overwhelmed by his imagination and verve.

I kneeled next to him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips and placed another to the head of his cock.

"Hold that thought." I said. Then I rushed upstairs for the worlds quickest shower. I half dried then picked up the nearest cologne bottle and splashed it on my breasts and crotch as I hurried back to the living room.

Dan continues;

I didn't think life could possible get any better. I was very wrong. She kneeled then moved her head toward my cock. I couldn't believe this was happening! My sister, my beautiful Ann, was about to suck my cock!

When her lips engulfed my penis, I was amazed at the sensation. I could feel her soft tongue licking against the underside of my cock. Her head bobbed in and out and I thought I could feel the tip of my penis touch the back of her throat. "Hmmmm," she moaned. As she did, I felt the gentle vibration from her vocal chords. That sent me way over the top.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna cum." I said. Of course I expected her to take my cock out of her mouth. She did not.

"Mmmmmm," was the sound I heard - and felt around my cock - as my semen shot into her mouth and down her throat. Spurt after spurt after spurt, I couldn't believe it. My sister was swallowing my cum!

I fell to the couch, totally spent. Ann gently wiped her lips, leaned over and kissed me.

"Now, that was nice, as a matter of fact it was very nice." she said. "Did you like it?"

All I could think of to say was, "Wow."

She left for a few minutes then came back dressed for her bowling night

"I need to fix supper if I'm going bowling tonight. I have something that I would like to try later when I get home."

When Ann got back "Law and Order" was just finishing.

"I need to change then I want to try something. Boot your computer and I'll be there in a few, pull up Literotica and we'll read a story or two together."

It was about ten minutes later when Ann came into my room wearing the same thin night gown I told about earlier. Tonight having previously enjoyed the delights of her nakedness she seemed twice as naked to me. She sat down next to me on the small couch. I had set up the monitor on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Who do you want me to find?" I asked. "Anyone in particular?"

"Pull up MarilynMWF please. I love her stories. Most are incest tales. Considering what we have done maybe we can enjoy them together."

She took the mouse and searched for a minute finally calling up one.

I thought it would be an incest story. Instead it was about two women having sex together. My penis came alive again as we read, me wondering if my sister was trying to tell me something. Did she do that? I wondered. Each time that thought passed through my mind my prick got harder. I knew that some women enjoyed sex with other women. I wondered about Ann. Was that why she showed me the story. If not, why.

"So sis, what's with the lesbian story. Are you trying to tell me something?"

She didn't answer my question asking instead. "How would you feel about if I had done something with another woman?"

"Sounds like great fun. Will you tell me about it? Do I know her?"

"Do you know her? Yes. It's Tami. Just once, a few years back."

Tami was one of those girls with a pretty much standard body who, nevertheless, oozed sex from every pore just from her mannerisms. I had masturbated over her at least a hundred times.

Its me again. Ann.

By the way, in case you, the reader, are wondering, my husband Andy had suggested that Dan and Tami were the ideal people to satisfy my libido while he was at sea.

I began to read the story with Dan. I knew that it would excite him. After a few minutes we began to take turns reading the story aloud to each other. By half way through the story my pussy was sopping.

I paused at that point to lean over and kiss Dan. As I had been speaking we had shifted ourselves around so than we could as the mood struck masturbate ourselves.

"Read me the rest." Said Dan. Then suddenly, before I could continue, his eyes seem to glaze over. His hand movement became a near blur, just a few seconds later cum began spurting. It seemed to go everywhere. Lucky for me there was a dust cover over the couch and it would wash. When it stopped we laughed together as we cleaned his body and the couple of globs which somehow ended up on my face.

By that point Dan had finally lost his erection and was close to dozing off. I led him to his bed where he fell on top of the covers. I found a blanket, covered him with it and tucked him in then found my way to my own bed. I undressed and slid between the sheets and wished again there were someone else there with me. When I awoke hours later there was.

I was having some very erotic dreams and my pussy was on fire. As I came awake I felt my right nipple being licked and sucked and my two fingers inside of me. Only one was mine. The other belonged to my brother.

My scream of excitement was cut off by my brother's lips crushing mine. Dan apparently had lost all his inhibitions, he was quickly between my legs and we were screwing like a couple of starved rabbits. The very welcome feeling of a live prick pumping back and forth inside of me brought a very quick orgasm.

Following that I slowed a little and in spite of Dan's near virgin status we were able to approach my second in a more leisurely manner and to experience that special joy of a joint experience. We fell asleep this time in each other's arms.

For the next few days we spent almost every free moment screwing. I was almost thankful for the rest caused by the interruption by that so called monthly curse.

That came to an end only to be followed by another of those long winded work emergencies that had me putting in 12 to 14 hour days for almost two weeks. That over the boss treated me to a weekend for two in a suite at a resort hotel in our nations capital.

Dan cut Friday class as we left early and arrived early to enjoy our prize. The suite on the 21st floor overlooked the Pentagon, the Airport and the Capitol Mall. We quickly undressed, took a minute to kiss and pet each other's naked body then repaired to the Sauna and Jacuzzi rooms.

We each copped a few feels as our muscles loosened up and our minds contemplated the joys awaiting us in the privacy of our suite. After about two hours hand in hand we found our way to our suite enjoying the amused glances of several along the way.

Once inside we pulled down the covers of one bed. My brother took charge immediately pushing me on to my back then beginning to kiss my whole body from face to toes and back up again. He finally stopped at my knee. He stopped there and moved his lips to those of my vulva which he promptly parted with his tongue.

He treated me to numerous long licks from clit to my pulsing vaginal opening pausing at each end to explore and enflame. Unable not to share my joy I moved my head to his penis in order to initiate Dan into the most enjoyable of exercises, sixty nine.

I had to many mini orgasms to count along with two major ones. Dan's first came along rather quickly. After a brief respite his cock came alive again and I brought it along for a second also.

We spent a fair share of our time sight seeing enjoying each other in between the sights. On the way home late Sunday we discussed our situation seriously and decided that it was time to call it quits before our situation caused major problems in our lives.

12