Ann & The Looking Glass Ch. 02

Story Info
Ann shows her friend her new mirror.
3k words
4.36
9.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
79 Followers

It's only taken nearly a decade to get this second chapter added, so please read Ann and The looking glass pt 1.

©Hitchhiker MMIX

*

Chapter 2

Bev.

"Wait until I tell Bev." Ann thought to herself, as she took the cup of steaming freshly brewed coffee from Adam.

Ann smiled up at Adam with a feeling of absolute adoration for her phantom lover, her mind still replaying the sexually adventure of the last 18 hours.

After all was said and done she had only purchased herself a mirror.

As she began to sip the hot aromatic brew her new lover began to fade until he was as transparent as morning mist.

Ann watched aghast as her lover disappeared like vapour on the morning breeze her gaze was drawn back to the large free standing mirror in the corner of her bedroom.

There for a few brief seconds, she saw the face of Adam melt into the silvered glass, until all that Ann could see was Adam's right eye. She smiled as Adams eye winked and faded too faint to be seen then just as faintly his melting voice filled the room, in breathless whisper.

"I'll... be... back... when you need me."

'I must tell Bev, now right now.' Ann picked up the phone next to her bed and pressed speed dial for Bev.

"What ya doing? I've something quite unbelievable to tell, no show you! Tell you! Oh I don't know! You must come over you just won't believe... I know you won't "Ann hung up the phone to leave a stunned still half awake Bev laying in her bed.

Slowly Bev got her thoughts together and recalled the brief phone call just moments before. Ann was not normally so excitable this early in the day. "What could be up, what could have happened to make her sound so... flustered?"

Bev got up showered and dressed, knowing she was only going across the street, dressed in a summer halter-top dress, no bra and just lace panties.

Bev crossed the suburban street walked around back of Ann's beautiful shaker style house and entered via the back door into the kitchen.

Bev noticed the kitchen was a little messy not at all in character Ann almost OCD with keeping her house at show home standard.

Bev presumed, Ann in her excited state had prepared breakfast and gone back upstairs.

Bev walked through the lounge and into the hall.

"ANN" she shouted up the stairs "It's only me, shall I come up or are coming down?"

"Sweetie, yes come on up. You are just not going to believe what I've got to show you." Ann called in reply. Bev climbed the stairs still wondering what was so exciting.

On entering Ann's room Bev found her friend putting on her dressing gown. Ann beckoned Bev over to the corner of her bedroom where Bev was drawn to the large mirror and stand.

"Wow I see what you mean it's incredible. I know you said you were going to buy a new mirror, but this must have cost you a fortune, it's beautiful.

Come on, how much?"

"No really... it was a bargain Bev...., $200 and the guy in the shop delivered it for free too. Seemed pleased to get rid of it."

Bev stood in front of the mirror admiring her own reflection moving her body from side to side. "Mmmm it makes me look sooo! good too" Bev put out her hand and pivoted the mirror to view herself at different angles.

"Ann you were so lucky to find this. The carved frame and supports are just well.... Sexy, in fact the thing... just oozes... sex. It's making me feel horny just looking at myself. Mind if I take off my dress and look at myself in the mirror?"

"Be my guest." Ann replied with a mischievous grin on her face, Ann wondered if Bev's reaction was just part of Bev the exhibitionist. Or did the mirror really make her, feel horny. Ann was also beginning to feel turned on as her beautiful friend unclasped the halter of her dress and let it slip to the floor.

Bev turned from side to side again admiring her tanned trim reflection, she even pouted at herself in the vainest way.

"Bev you are TOO SEXY for my mirror I'll begin to feel jealous in a minute."

"How could you be jealous of my refection in the mirror? Come here and we can look at each other at the same time."

Ann moved over next to Bev and they stared at one another in the mirror Bev turned toward Ann and untied the belt of her dressing gown which fell open to show Ann's ample ivory curves hidden beneath. It was then that Bev noticed that her friend now sported a full Hollywood.

"Why Ann! You little minx you've shaved your pussy. What ever made you do it? I know I've been on at you for ages but... Well, Wow it looks beautiful, almost edible."

With that Bev turned to her and pushed the robe from her shoulders. The dark green silk slithered to floor. Ann bent forward to kiss her friend. Bev responded and took Ann in a passionate embrace and they kissed each other, their tongues entwining as their hands began to stroke each others naked warm bodies.

Both Ann and Bev's thoughts were the same "Oh this is so natural and wonderful we should have kissed like this so many times."

"And you shall for many times to come," came a light gentle male voice.

"WHO SAID THAT?" Bev exclaimed shocked at the invasion of another person. She turned around looking about the room but could see no one.

Ann held her friend close and looked at Bev's worried face, with a reassuring expression.

"It's OK don't panic it's what I told you wouldn't believe what I have to tell you. The mirror is magic!"

"Yeah right!! A fucking magic... mirror..., there's no such thing as magic."

Bev was not reassured by her friend's relaxed manner; even so Ann was very calm and had taken control of the situation.

"Bev I'm not kidding, the mirror is magic. It has a....well a....mm err a Genie I suppose and he came out, yesterday when I started to clean the mirror and it was him, Adam, who shaved my pussy, made love to me and did things to me that made me feel. Well... amazing. Well like I've never felt before."

"No....? Get outa here...you aren't kidding me are you? It really happened, or you believe it happened. You do. Yes you... believe it happened." Bev was beginning to believe Ann.

"Bev, I'm not going mad, am I Adam?" She said her eyes looking over Bev's left shoulder and into the bright grey eyes of Adam, whose face had now appeared in the mirror.

Ann wanted to share her new lover with her friend. She held Bev's shoulders and gently turned her to face the mirror, as Bev watched in utter disbelief first Adams shoulders then torso grew out of the mirrors surface his body fully revealed first one leg then the other stepped and out, Adam stood. before the two naked women.

As their eyes met, Bev's heart missed a beat, her tummy grew butterflies, and her pussy began to tingle.

The phantom standing so close and sooo... naked was just beautiful.

Ann put her arms around Bev and pulled their bodies' close. She could feel the moistness begin to start in her own pussy as she too looked upon Adam again.

Bev's eyes could not resist the temptation to look down; her gaze came upon his erect circumcised member. It was perfection the head large shining and purple the shaft veined and ridged.

"Oh my, you are....You are? Just too... perfect... and far... too beautiful. Just to fucking... well yes you are. Aren't you?" Bev was too stunned, to amazed at the maleness she beheld. Her gaze just couldn't pull away from the beautiful phallus.

Bev felt her knee's turn to jelly and she slowly sank down to kneel as if to worship the phantom lover. Bev's right hand reached out nervously, and grasped the throbbing member just inches away from her face.

"He is real Ann, I can feel the warmth, no the heat of him and smell him too."

Bev bent forward opened her willing mouth and engulfed the purple head.

"Ermm!" Bev sighed with pure lust as she took more of the beautiful phallus into her mouth. She tasted pre-cum and swallowed and savoured it with delight. His scent earthy, like a forest on a hot summers day, inflamed her passion and his taste forced her to pump her head back and forth allowing herself complete submission. Letting Adam's cock fuck her face and she enjoyed every sweet moment.

Bev's nostrils expanded to allow her to suck air into her lungs her breathing becoming faster as passion for cock overcame all her reasoning.

She drew one very deep breath and plunged her head forward taking the whole ridged veined shaft, all the way in until her nose touched Adam' abdomen .

Resisting the urge to gag, Bev moved her tongue to caress the base of his shaft. He was so thick, the glands within her throat. Bev held her breath for as long as she could bear enjoying the feel of rampant flesh in her throat.

"Oh what a good girl you are Bev", moaned Adam, enjoying his power over a woman he'd met only seconds before. Bev was far more compliant than Ann had been.

Bev pulled her mouth off Adam's now glistening shaft wet with her saliva; she looked at it with such triumph knowing and feeling it had grown harder and longer from her attention.

Ann was delighted with her friend's performance of deep throating, Adam, her own passion had been stoked as she to bent to kiss Adam. Her own anticipation of what was yet to come, made her tremble.

She remembered the kiss and embrace of moments before with Bev, and how she felt they should have done it before. They had played with each other years ago, in their teens but then it was just experimenting, with no passion. And any such thoughts, had been banished when they'd both discovered boys.

Bev renewed her attention to the beautiful phallus sucking and licking stroking and pumping its length with her mouth and hands.

Adam continued to kiss Ann and fondle her large breasts.

With Adam and Ann standing hip to hip Bev was able to look at her friends newly shaved quim, as she played with Adams cock.

She even bent his cock to the left and rubbed its tip against Ann's body leaving a tiny trail of pre cum. Bev licked this off Ann's tummy and then found herself pushing her tongue into the cleft of Ann's pussy. Ann opened her thighs to allow Bev access.

Adam then reached down and behind Ann's right thigh and pulled her leg up level with his waist this gave Bev the opportunity to bend herself lower and suck and lick Ann's glistening pussy.

Ann Looked down between their bodies amazed at the sensations her friend was giving.

Bev then started to share her attentions and kiss and suck again on Adam's cock she rubbed it into Ann's slit and then sucked the combined juices off the head.

Ann standing on only one leg was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

"Could we please lie down?" she asked.

"Why of course we can." Adam replied and started to guide both ladies toward Ann's King-sized bed.

Ann flopped back onto the duvet opening her thighs wide, Bev climbed onto the bed on all fours and kissed her way up Ann's body until she was able to kiss Ann on the mouth.

Adam just stood and watched the love scene develop.

Ann and Bev revelled in their new found passion kissing fondling and sucking each other until they manoeuvred themselves into the 69 position each with their faces in the others cunney sucking and licking until they simultaneously reached climax moaning with muffled squeals of pure joy and pleasure.

Ann being on top lifted herself up and looked at Adam.

"You can take her now she's ready for your loving."

Adam moved around to the side of the bed, leant forward grasped hold of Bev's thighs and pulled her body by brute force to edge of the mattress as Bev's wide open pussy came level with his cock he plunged the whole length into her, Bev gasped in shock and delight at being penetrated with such abandon.

Pulling her legs up he placed her ankles level with his head and began to thrust in and out of Bev soaking wet pussy, Bev rocked herself back and forth allowing the deepest cunt stirring motion possible.

Bev could feel her insides being churned as Adam rotated and thrust himself within her all too wanton body. She'd rarely felt so hot in the past, with any lover.

Then Ann placed a hand between their writhing bodies and rubbed Bev's clit forcing another climax to explode through her.

Ann's other hand rubbed and massaged her own clit but she was unable to reach climax, she wanted that lovely cock in her pussy.

As Bev began to twitch and jump as little shocks coursed through her, Adam withdrew himself and guided Ann to lie on the edge of mattress next to her friend. He then began to screw Ann as he's done Bev only moments before. Bev turned toward Ann and began to kiss her saying

"He's just wonderful isn't he? The way that cock just stirs inside, ooooohh I want him again please.... can I have him?"

"No.. wait awhile I want some more first." Ann bucked against Adam's cock as it pistoned in and out of her.

"Rub my clit and make me cum. Yes like that....harder... quicker oh yes like that don't stop, oh Bev please don't stop.... Faster, faster...oh ...oh...oh yes.. yes..yeeeeeeeees........"

Ann's climax raged through her but Ann wanted more as her orgasm kept going and going, she screamed for deeper harder thrusts from Adam and faster massaging of her clit from Bev. Ann couldn't believe how deep and hard her pleasure was.

Adam withdrew and flipped Bev over so she was on the bed on all fours. He stood on the mattress his legs either side of her hips bent his cock down and forced it into Bev's cunney pile driving down into her each stroke deep and hard.

"Oh yes, fuck me that's just oh so... wonderful." Bev crooned her face buried into the folds of the duvet.

Ann watched and wanted the same treatment herself so she placed herself in the position with her bottom thrust into the air.

"My turn, my turn." She pleaded

Adam pulled out of Bev and moved over to Ann and began to pile drive his shaft into Ann's willing body. Bev protested at being left feeling bereft of Adam's wonderful member in her, body.

"So you don't want to share well, then I'll have to divide myself won't I?"

With that Adam withdrew from Ann, which made Ann whimper and beg for more too.

Then to both women's amazement Adam became transparent then the transparent figure started to divide as if he were reflection in a mirror but 3D within seconds Adam had become two.

Each Adam moved as one but separate reflections of the one, the Adam's placed themselves over Bev and Ann and plunged their cock hard and deep. Both women moaned in unison and watched each other being fucked by the same man at the same time the visual stimulus was stunning, as they were screwed with perfect symmetry.

Each Adam placed a thumb on their tight little rose buds and began to massage the resistant holes into submission, as the tight rings began to relax and allow the invading thumb to become engulfed by their willing puckered holes.

Both women knew what the Adam's had in mind and became excited by the shear anticipation of the moment.

The Adam's withdrew from their slack cunts still twitching and wanting more. Kneeling on the bed behind each woman the Adam's placed their member with the thick and soft purple heads on their pouting rings then pushing gently yet firmly the two cock heads slipped into their tight holes.

Ann groaned "Oh fuck... that's good, wait let me relax just a little. Oh fuck but that feels, so fucking great give me... more."

"Oh yes more please" Moaned Bev

Slowly oh so slowly the two women felt the Adam's hard cocks slide deeper and deeper allowing them both to relax. Finally embedded to the limit the Adam's began to thrust in and out. The speed increasing till both women screamed in orgasmic overload.

"Enough I can't take anymore."

The Adam's withdrew and melted back into one being, Adam sat back on his haunches his cock still rampant. His body running and glistening with sweat, his chest heaving from his duplicated exertions.

"Yes let us suck you off. You've just been amazing and deserve your reward."

"No, not yet. I want to swim in clear deep waters." With that Adam jumped off the bed held out his hands beckoning for Ann and Bev to come and join him. Slowly he backed toward the mirror stepping backward he climbed into the crystal clear glass, each a little hesitant both women

resisted.

.

With a satyrs grin he said "So they've had enough, have they?"

"Yes enough it's your turn." Said Ann

"Oh dear what am I to do with you both. If you can't handle, just me what are you going to do, when I take you through the looking glass and give you too the fair folk for their pleasure?"

"Who are the fair folk?" asked Ann a tone of fear and trepidation in her voice.

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
79 Followers