Ann and the Sales Associate Ch. 01

Story Info
A man watches his wife being seduced by a salesman.
4.5k words
4.11
145.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married to Ann for just over five-years. She is a beautiful woman I met when we were both in our last year at a mid-western university. She works hard to keep her 5'2" body fit and has deep blue eyes I get lost in, although most men find her 36D breasts her best feature, judging from the way she has always drawn their attention. Ann still wears her dark blonde hair just like she did in college, long and flowing and it hits her midway down her back. She has a perfect hourglass figure and, although she is oblivious, a sultry walk that stops conversation whenever we enter a public place. I am truly a lucky man.

Ann had a strict Catholic upbringing and while we were dating our sexual activities were limited to kissing, snuggling and what used to be referred to as 'heavy petting' when I was a teenager. During our extended make-out sessions I regularly got her blouse open and bra unsnapped and would gently lick and kiss her silver-dollar areolas with protruding nipples that always seemed to be engorged. After a number of sessions working in that direction, I finally got into her pants and explored her feminine secrets. I introduced her to the pleasure of having her clitoris gently stroked until she reached orgasm, and this, too, became a regular part of our play.

Ann reluctantly began to explore my body, at first stopping when she reached my pubic hair, but then moving down to my cock and balls. She seemed very pleased with my size, knowing from talking with friends that my fat seven-inches was a good catch and above average. She seemed fascinated with my balls, having never had the opportunity to hold and feel any before mine. Oral sex between us was out; she refused to let me get my tongue anywhere near her pussy, and she would almost gag if I tried to direct her mouth toward my cock. No matter to me; I was the boyfriend of one of the best-looking women on campus and she was very active, loved being outdoors and was very fun to be with. Ann was still a virgin on our wedding day and it was a very spiritual event for us both we were finally naked without any restrictions in our wedding night bed.

Normally Ann was very shy about nudity, and when I slowly undressed her that night, removing her wedding dress and then slowly sliding off her lingerie, it was the first time I had ever seen her totally naked. The sight of her lightly tanned and well-toned body lying on the white linen sheets was intoxicating. As I slowly removed my clothing, taking time to hang up each item of my tux, and slowly removing my underwear while looking into her eyes, I could see her excitement for the moment building to a hunger. When I eased into bed, pushed her legs apart and took my place between them, I looked down at her pussy and saw it was gaping and wet, soaking the sheet beneath her buttocks. Ann looked into my eyes and surrendered to me. I knew her gift and the trust she placed in me had been worth the wait.

The moment I took her virginity, sliding my cock slowly and gently into her soaking vagina is one that is burned into my memory forever. Her hymen wasn't present, having given way earlier to tampons and teenage experimentation with her older sister's vibrator. The tightness of her pussy as I entered her, and her breathless thrashing response left no doubt that I was the first to enter her breathtaking body. After some initial awkwardness, Ann got into the rhythm and soon she was fucking her hips back at me and had an orgasm quickly. I soon had my own orgasm and shot a huge load of cum into her for the first time.

Our sex life was great for me, having a beautiful woman like her, but her conservative upbringing and Catholic guilt kept her behavior in the bedroom in check. Several times a year, usually after a dinner out and a few drinks, Ann would let me go down on her and bring her to an orgasm. She would never entertain giving me a blowjob and letting me cum in her mouth. She did like giving me a hand job and spurt my hot seed on her breasts, after which she would run her fingers through the goo and rub it into her skin. We tried watching porn together, but Ann was too embarrassed by the images on the screen. A gentle suggestion to try anal sex was met with a resounding, 'no!', although I did manage to slide a well-lubricated finger in on several occasions and it seemed to turn her on. Over the years we had purchased a realistic latex dildo that was slightly longer than my length and a smaller vibrator, which we kept in our nightstand with a tube of KY jelly. On rare occasions Ann would let me use one or both on her and seemed to enjoy the nastiness of it. There was, of course a lot of guilt about her having pleasure without me, and that would prevent us from using them again for a time.

One time when we were watching a made for TV movie about swinging, I asked if she was interested and she looked at me like I was insane. As time went on in our marriage, Ann had some difficulty reaching orgasm. It concerned me more than her, though, and she frequently said that it wasn't that important to her, that she loved me and that it was enough for her to share the intimacy of love making with me.

After we got married I was on the fast track with my career in civil engineering and took a job with a large construction job that had highway and bridge projects all over the western states. As a result, as I progress through my engineer in training program I traveled more and more. Once I was a full-fledged engineer the company gave me a significant raise, a low finance rate on a new home, and a company car. This came with added responsibilities and more travel away from home to project sites to make sure everything was on track and to conduct quality control checks on projects.

What I didn't realize initially while focusing on my career was that I had neglected Ann in the process. Sure, she had a great home, a demanding job of her own, but what she really wanted was me, and I just was not there for her. Over the last few months I started to see the signs of stress on Ann my travel schedule was causing and resolved to cut back. Although I did have to leave on a trip, I also resolved to get home as soon as I could drop some of the work on a younger associate to deal with while I was at home with what really mattered.

I thought that I would surprise Ann by arriving home four-days before I was scheduled, and that I would bring her flowers and take her out for a romantic dinner before flying us both to Reno for a romantic weekend get away. I took a deep breath and decided that I'd have that conversation with her that weekend about starting a family, something she had wanted for the last year and that I'd been avoiding talking about.

I picked up the flowers and drove toward home. After turning the corner onto our street I saw a strange car parked out in front of our house. Thinking that it might be a new car that her sister had picked up, I parked away from the house and snuck through the shrubs of our well-landscaped yard, hoping to surprise the two of them in our backyard by our pool.

As I was walking by our living room window, I caught sight of Ann sitting on one of our couches next to a man I didn't recognize. I crept around the house to an open window that also gave me a clear view of them and I could hear them talking. He apparently was an associate with a large brokerage firm that we had seen an ad on local TV for before I had left town on my business trip. Apparently, Ann had called him and he stopped over. I was about to just walk around to the back of the house and enter the room with my flowers, but something stopped me, and I continued to watch them for a few more moments. Something about the way they were sitting was more intimate than one would expect for an at-home meeting with a new client.

Ann was wearing a light blouse over a summer weight skirt that hit her just above the knee. Her legs were folded up on the couch, causing the skirt to rise, revealing some thigh that seemed to catch the salesman's attention. He sat back on the couch and I got a glimpse from my position what was also catching his eye; the blouse Ann was wearing had widely-spaced buttons that were gaping as her upper body curved while she was sitting on the couch. I was sure that the salesman was getting the same view I was of her full breast encased in her sheer bra.

Ann seemed to be taken with him and slightly flirting in her cautious way. She would glance at his materials, and then girlishly look up into his eyes, smile and then lightly laugh as if he had said something witty. She caught his downward gaze and followed it, realizing that he was looking at her breast through the gap in her blouse, but didn't reposition herself or straighten her blouse to close the gap. She smiled. I realized that she wanted him to look. I found myself wondering if he was going to try something with her.

I didn't have to wait long.

The salesman's arm had been up on the back of the couch. As they talked, Ann sat forward at one point, giving us both a full shot of her breast through the gap in her blouse. That pushed the salesman over the edge. As Ann sat back he brought his other hand up to her face and turned her head toward him, catching her by surprise and he leaned in to kiss her fully on the mouth. I watched and it was clear that Ann had opened her mouth accepting his tongue into hers briefly. She suddenly realized what was going on and broke away, saying, "Ben, no, I can't do this! I'm a happily married woman!" He looked into her eyes and then kissed her again, this time longer and I saw her arms begin to move around to the back of his neck.

I watched the kiss linger, and they were definitely exploring each other's mouths with their tongues now. I could her Ann breathing deeply as we used to when we made out earlier in our relationship. The salesman's hand moved down to Ann's hips and he pulled her to him, kissing her more deeply, and she didn't resist at all. I started thinking to myself, 'this guy is going to try to feel up my wife!'

The salesman's hands moved up my wife's body, and he cupped one of her breasts. I heard her inhale sharply and she pushed his hand away and broke the kiss. "Ben!" she exclaimed. "I'm married. I can't do this! I think you should leave now, while we're still friends. I'll call you after my husband gets back into town. He doesn't need to know about this. It will be our little secret and we can still invest some money with you. I know he's interested in doing that."

I saw him take a moment to think, and then he responded in a low voice, "Ann, I think that you are breathtaking. You are a beautiful woman, and he isn't giving you the time he should. No one kisses the way you just kissed me if they are getting what they need from their lover. I'm not leaving just yet." And, with that he pinned Ann to the couch with his body and began kissing her, clearly shoving his tongue into her mouth through her pursed lips again. Ann struggled against him.

I was about to run around to the patio door and bust in there and kick the guy's ass. I watched just a moment longer and I saw Ann's arms reach around hold Ben's head and shoulder's gently. No more struggle. She relaxed her body and gave into the kiss. I could her breathing deeply again. I knew that Ben would be fucking Ann before he left and I was right.

I watched as his hand came up and he unbuttoned her blouse without any resistance, revealing her sheer front-closing bra. He slowly slid his fingertip across the cup of the bra, stopping to encircle her nipple that was clearly visible through the fabric. With a quick movement he released the closure and freed her breast. Her nipple was fully engorged and I could her breath deepen and become more rapid as his finger touched her skin. Ben broke the kiss and moved his face down to take Ann's nipple into his mouth. After a moment a moan emitted from Ann's panting mouth as he began increasing the suction and moving his tongue across her sensitive flesh. She now held his head as he ministered to her breast.

I watched the scene through the window with a morbid fascination as Ben kept the pressure on. His free hand moved down from her hip to her thigh, further exposed after riding further up with their position on the couch. His hand began advancing up between her legs, but her hand came down and pushed his away half-heartedly. Two more attempts were made, and Ben got farther each time. Now he had exposed her other breast and his was working on both nipples with his mouth while attempting his advance.

Ben's fingers finally made contact with Ann's thong-covered pussy, and he savored the moment, stroking the swollen lips of her sex that were pressing through the fabric slowly with his fingers. Ann started to go crazy, moaning, "Oh, shit, oh God, I can't be doing this. You've got to stop, oh shit," at which point Ben slid the thong aside and made direct contact with Ann's clit. He stroked it several times, and then dipped down through the folds of her sex to her vaginal opening to get some lubrication. When he stroked her clit again, she had her first orgasm of the afternoon and scream out as she came on Ben's hand, "Oh FUCK!" She spread her legs widely as he began to rapidly slide three fingers in and out of her pussy while keeping pressure on her clit with his wrist as she rode out her orgasm. He kept alternating back and forth between her nipples with his mouth as her body rocked with spasms and slowed.

Ben quickly moved down between her spread legs and began licking her furrow furiously. Ann realized what was happening and cried out, "No, Ben! Don't do that! I don't like . . . that. Oh, God . . . " She lay there with her legs spread for him, and made no attempt to push him away. I watched and noticed that her hips started to hump into his face with each stroke of his tongue on her slit. Then I saw Ann reach down and tear the crotch of her thong off to get it out of his way. She then put both hands behind her knees and pulled them wide toward her shoulders, spreading her legs even further for him, obscenely.

Ben grasped her buttocks and pulled her bottom off of the couch toward his face. He then moved lower from her pussy and began to lick Ann's asshole rapidly, and then centered on it, seemingly trying to stick his tongue inside her brown hole. "No, God, Ben! Not there! I -- I don't want that," Ann exclaimed. She then started moaning as he ignored her. Ann released one of her knees and moved her hand down to her pussy and started to slide her finger over her clit as Ben kept eating her asshole.

Ben took a breath and asked, "Where is some lube?" Ann pointed toward the nightstand where we kept our toys absently and then went back to masturbating. Ben walked over to the nightstand and got out the tube of KY, and then grabbed the dildo as well. He quickly took off his pants and underwear and Ann came out of her stupor to look at his cock. I could see from the glistening from the head of his cock that he was leaking precum profusely. I looked at Ann's pussy and saw that the entire area of her crotch was wet with her lubrication. The area on the couch cushion where her butt made contact was shiny with her moisture that had flowed from her.

"God, Ben, you've got a beautiful penis. It's big," Ann said dreamily.

"I call it a 'cock,' Ann. And I'm going to be fucking you with it in a minute. Say it, Ann. Say 'cock'," he ordered.

"Cock. You have a beautiful cock," Ann said quietly. "And what am I going to do with it, Ann?" She was quiet for a moment and closed her legs together. Maybe the reality of what she was doing was sinking in, but I wasn't sure. "You're going to . . . fuck me with it, Ben. Your cock." With that Ben quickly knelt down, opened Ann's legs with his hands and buried his face back in her pussy. Ann began quietly moaning and spread her legs a little wider for him, giving in to her lust.

Out of Ann's view, while keeping his tongue busy on Ann's pussy, Ben opened the tube of KY and squirted a large dollop of the jelly onto his fingers. He then rubbed the goo onto Ann's asshole, the coolness making her squeal, "What?-" "Quiet, Ann. Just enjoy the sensation." Ben then slowly inserted a lubricated finger into Ann's asshole. Once his finger was deeply inserted, he slowly withdrew it, eliciting an animal growl from Ann. In pushed it back in and immediately Ann had another loud orgasm and thrashed about on the couch.

Ben forced another finger into Ann's asshole, and tried to get a third in, but Ann squirmed away. Ben's two fingers moved with her and stayed in her ass. "Ben, that hurts! I don't like that!" Ben just stared at her and said, "You've got to trust me. I'll try something else." Ann relaxed her body and laid down on the couch, leaving her most intimate areas open to him. He removed his two fingers from her ass and picked up the dildo. Putting a generous amount of KY jelly on it, he put the head at the crinkly entrance of Ann's asshole. "Now, just relax, Ann. You might just like this."

Ben slowly eased the dildo into Ann's ass, but it took several minutes with it paused at her anal ring for her to relax enough for him to continue. I watched in amazement; this stranger had done something in minutes that I had been unable to do after years of attempts. I had no doubt that if their affair carried on, after he fucked her pussy, he would take her ass as well. After some effort, Ben got the entire length of the dildo up Ann's ass and held it there.

"How that feel, Ann?"

"Well, honestly, I guess it's okay. I feel full." Ben then went back to sucking and teasing Ann's clit, working his tongue down periodically to slip it deep into Ann's vagina. Once she was fully relaxed and focused on what his tongue was going to her, Ben began to slowly slide the dildo out of her ass, and then slowly back in. In no time, Ann was thrashing about in another orgasm. Ben removed the dildo from her ass and let her cool down for a minute before speaking to her.

"It's time, Ann. Time for me to stick my cock in you. I am so looking forward to fucking your tight pussy, Ann. I am going to cum in you, too, Ann. Deep in your pussy."

As he got into position, Ann sat up and looked at him. "Do you have a condom? I've been thinking of starting a family, and I went off the pill." This was news to me and made this a bit more interesting. I looked around the backyard of my home and made sure that none of the neighbors could see me. I unbuckled my pants and pulled out my engorged cock. I had to cum, and planned on doing it while Ben was fucking Ann.

"No, Ann, I don't have a condom. But I am going to fuck you, and I am going to cum in you." Ben changed the subject. "So, how often have you done this, Ann? Cheated on your husband?"

"Never!" Ann replied. "I've never cheated on him. I've never been with anyone but him. I love him . . ." As she seemed to be reconsidering continuing on, Ben grabbed her by the hips and pulled her bottom back toward the edge of the cushion. From my position I could see her glistening, gaping hole, and Ben rigid cock just touching her swollen labia. In one swift movement his shoved his large cock all the way in her.

"OH! Oh my God!" Ann screamed. Involuntarily, Ann spread her legs widely for Ben again and relaxed her body. Ben kept his length in her for a minute and then pushed her body down on the length of the cushions so that he ended up on top of her. After a minute he began moving in and out of her at an increasing pace.

Ben was a stallion. With all of that foreplay, I wouldn't have lasted more than a minute or two. And I didn't. Watching their undulating bodies as Ben sawed his cock in and out of Ann's pussy, I blasted my load of cum on the wall under the window through which I had been watching this scene unfold. Ben started talking to Ann as he fucked her, telling her how tight and hot her pussy was on his cock, and asking her how his cock felt in her.

12