Ann Ch. 03

Story Info
Ann finds a new suck buddy.
4.2k words
4.47
59.2k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The celebration was beginning to wind down and members of the development team were saying their goodbyes. Ann walked up to the bar to order a last drink before departing for the night herself. She found herself seated next to Allen, the summer intern who seemed barely old enough to drink.

Ann hadn't seen him very often and saw that he was a mildly attractive boy, tall and lanky, and at least 25 years younger than she. Ann tried to make small talk asking him where he went to college, what he was studying, etc. Eventually the conversation came around to the opposite sex, and Ann asked Allen if he had a girl friend.

"Sort of," Allen said.

"What does "sort of" mean?"

"Well, we broke up a couple of months ago, but we were sort of getting back together just before classes ended."

"Why did you break up?"

Allen hesitated and gave some lame reason. Ann challenged him.

"Bull," she said. "What was the real reason?"

Allen blushed. "I couldn't say in front of a woman."

Ann sensed something juicy and the drinks were definitely making her bold. With the memories of Colin faded and Doug being selfish not letting her use his cock to help fuel the fantasy, Ann kept getting more horny and more frustrated. She decided to tease this young college stud a bit just for fun. Besides she might get a bit of a thrill herself.

"Of course you can," said Ann, pushing back her shoulders and smoothing the front of her blouse.

She gave him her brightest smile, knowing those fabulous tits had his attention. She'd already observed him talking to her chest several times that evening although he was obviously trying valiantly to look elsewhere.

"Look at me," she said, quickly glancing down at her chest and back up to his eyes. "Do you think I haven't heard most of the real or imagined woes of the American male?"

Her smile made him smile too...once his eyes traveled back up to her face.

"Umm, well, mostly, you know, about sex."

"You mean she won't," Ann asked. Allen shook his head. "Nothing?"

"Umm, well, sometimes she, uh, jerks me, a little."

"Not even a blowjob?"

There! Ann had moved the conversation to what had become her favorite topic: fellatio. Allen shook his head again.

"Wow," Ann faux whispered, and executed and exaggerated sigh. "That's a real shame. I thought that was all the rage after Monica and Bill."

She hoped she wasn't over doing it, but Allen didn't seem to catch on. He did, however, swallow hard and take a big sip of his coke. Whenever she could, without being too obvious, Ann returned the conversation to oral sex. Once, Allen asked her how old she was.

"How old do you think?"

"I'd guess early thirties."

Ann gave a big smile. "Why would you guess that?"

"Well your skin is very smooth, your hair color makes you look even younger; it's so pretty. Maybe it's because you're pretty. How old are you really?"

Ann didn't answer directly. "Do you really think I'm pretty? Prettier than your girl friend?"

"Oh yeah, you're gorgeous, really attractive. I really mean it!"

Ann was pretty sure he was playing too, maybe hoping to get lucky with an older woman who'd had a bit too much to drink.

"You don't think my mouth is too big?" Ann deliberately made an oval with her lips, then smiled.

Allen couldn't answer, his was swallowing coke.

"Cause, some guys have told me it's a bit large, but perfect for fellatio." Ann couldn't resist saying that.

She figured Allen knew what the word meant, and if he didn't, it would give her an excuse to say blowjob again. When he didn't ask, Ann said, "Of course, they were probably just trying to see if they could compliment me into giving them some free head."

Allen was speechless until Ann smiled. "No, it didn't work," she laughed, "wrong guys." She actually found herself winking at him.

Allen asked if that meant Ann did perform oral sex for the right guy. "Only my husband," she lied.

"Funny thing is, early in our marriage, Doug was always pestering me to blow him, and I was reluctant. Lately, I've been the one who's wanted it and Doug is backing off."

Allen felt emboldened. Did she do it all the way?

"What do you mean?" Ann knew but wanted to tease him. Make him say it.

"You know, all the way, uh, till he's done, you know, finished."

"You mean, do I do it for a while then switch to regular sex?" Allen nodded. And swallowed. "Again, it's funny," said Ann. "Before, it was just a preliminary for me and Doug wanted to finish that way, you know, cum in my mouth, but I refused. Now," Ann looked Allen in the eye and deliberately licked her lips, "I want him to let me finish it." A quick smile, then, "Yes, all the way and swallow too. It's my husband who wants other things instead. What lousy timing."

Their conversation drifted in and out of work, general topics, and sex. At one point, Allen admitted to being capable of and having masturbated four times in an hour.

"No fucking way!" Ann exclaimed, then blushed herself. She never used that language at work and rarely with Doug. The only person she really let her hair down that way with was Margie. "Oops, I didn't say that."

"Didn't say what?"

"You know, the f word."

"Why not?"

"Well, I just don't usually don't talk like that."

"You're a prude," Allen taunted.

"I am not!" Ann felt on the defensive for the first time, so she tried to regain control. "And you changed the subject she accused Allen."

"What?"

"You know!"

"I'm lost."

"Four times?"

"Oh, that, what about it?"

"As I said, no effing way."

"Yes effing way."

"All the way?"

"Yes."

"To climax?"

"Yes."

"And shoot?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe you. "

"Want proof?" Allen challenged.

Oh my, Ann thought to herself as she noticed Allen execute a surreptitious adjustment to his crotch. She thought she'd seen this earlier, but this time she was sure her peripheral vision had registered the movement. Her talk was giving this kid a hard on.

Of course, if he could come four times in an hour, that shouldn't be a surprise. Truth be told, it was also causing Ann some wetness. For the first time she began to think about actually doing something more than tease.

Could she pull it off? Would he reject her offer? Doubtful. Would he want more from her? Maybe, but she controlled Colin she should be able to control this kid. Would he tell? He'd only be at the firm for nine more weeks, then back to college and gone forever. But, how to make the initial move?

Acting more drunk than she actually was, Ann got the offer for a ride home she wanted. She said she probably shouldn't drive and that she'd call her husband to pick her up.

On the way home she sat a little closer to Allen than need be, touching his arm to point out the way. When they pulled into her driveway, Ann leaned over and gave Allen a kiss on the cheek and said thanks. She made sure her tits were pressed firmly against his arm and body. As she moved away, she took a breath and plunged in.

"Thanks, for the ride."

"You're welcome."

"I've got to go in, but you know," deep breath, "we each have a complementary need."

"What do you mean?"

"You know. What we discussed. What you want. What your girlfriend won't do. What I want to do, but my husband doesn't want. You know. That."

"Are you saying you want to do that to me?"

"Would you like me to?"

Ann moved her hand to Allen's crotch. He was hard, no surprise.

"Take it out," Ann ordered.

"Here, in your driveway?"

"It's dark, no one will see."

Allen unzipped his pants and extracted his phallus. There was little light, so Ann just leaned over and engulfed it in her mouth. She sank all the way down till her lips touched his pubic hair. Allen moaned loudly. Nobody can see, Ann thought, but they can hear.

She tried to say shush, but her mouth was quite full. That beautiful hard cock in her mouth had Ann juicing badly. She wanted to slip her hand into her pants, but Allen was just too immature.

"Oh, god, I'm going to shoot."

Did he ever! Ann never swallowed so much cum. Her pussy was on fire, but she realized she'd have to wait for relief this time. Hopefully, there would be other days. Meantime, Doug could do the honors tonight.

Ann sat up and moved for the door.

"Well, now I only have to jerk off three more times tonight."

"No fucking, I mean effing, way you're ready again," Ann exclaimed.

"Feel me."

Ann felt. This she had to try.

"Do you want to do something else?" Allen asked.

Ann responded by leaning over and taking his member all the way into her mouth again. Allen lasted a little longer this time, long enough for Ann to slide her hand down to her clit and explode. Allen was right behind with his second load in less than ten minutes and it seemed to Ann to be as big as the first.

Maybe he really can cum that often, Ann thought.

"I really do have to get in," Ann said, sitting up for the second time.

She again gave Allen a kiss on the cheek and thanked him.He's probably wouldn't be interested in Frenching me, Ann thought, smiling to herself.

"You're on your own for the other two times."

She slid out of the car and walked to her house, exaggerating the sway of her hips as she walked.Maybe that will help with hard-on #3 for the ride home, she thought.

Once inside, Ann saw a light coming from the family room and realized Doug was still awake watching TV. As she walked into the room, Ann started feeling like she might like a second orgasm herself tonight and wondered how Doug would feel about that.

"Hi Doug."

"Hi Honey, how was the celebration?"

"Good. Really relaxed me," Ann said as she sat next to Doug on the couch

She laid her head on his shoulder and began rubbing his thigh. Although she really didn't feel like giving Doug oral tonight, she figured she might start there and have him finish himself, as usual while giving her a nice tonguing.

"Well, you're sure in a good mood, welcome home!" Doug reached over and stroked her tit. "You should go out more often."

Indeed I should, thought Ann.

Doug turned and lifted Ann's face to kiss her. She hesitated because of what she'd just done. She knew Doug had kissed her after she'd sucked Colin, but they'd never really talked about it, and whether or not it bothered him to kiss her with the remnants of another man's sperm in her mouth.

Ann gave Doug a quick kiss on the lips and Doug moved closer for more. Ann put her hand on his chest and he looked up at her.

"I did something."

"Something? What kind of something?" Doug was on immediate alert.

Could it be? It had been more than a year since Ann had told him about her first encounter with Colin, yet he remembered it like it was yesterday. He could still achieve nearly instantaneous erection when he replayed that conversation and the subsequent ones in his mind.

He neither encouraged no discouraged his wife from seeking similar opportunities after Colin moved away but took her lack of follow up with any new partner as a sign it was a once only thing for her.

After giving Ann oral sex as she recounted how she sucked Colin off, and fondling himself, Doug came to prefer that means of relief because it most closely approximated the actual first night.

Was Ann about to confess a second event? Was it oral only, or did she go further? Actually Doug had preferred that Ann never slept with Colin.

"That kind of something," Ann answered.

Doug's mouth was open, but no words came out.

For a moment Ann was frightened. She had just assumed that Doug enjoyed hearing about Colin and would enjoy learning that there was something new to relate. But Doug smiled quickly and she knew he was ready.

"Shall we get your slacks off and into bed where we can do this right?" Doug asked excitedly? He reached out his hand and led her to the bedroom.

And so, once again, Ann lay back with her legs spread, her eyes closed enjoying her husband's tongue, and described in minute detail how she sucked off the young intern. Twice!!

Like Allen, Ann also enjoyed a second orgasm that evening. She wondered as she drifted off to sleep if she'd get to find out if the young stud actually could come four times so quickly. She also felt a third tingle between her thoroughly worn out thighs as she thought about getting herself off more than once with him.

* * * *

Ann was excited as she entered the bar to meet Margie. She knew Margie would be shocked, OK, semi-shocked at her news. There would be much discussion, giggling, etc., so Ann arranged for a meeting after work rather than at lunch.

Margie knew from their weekly sessions that Ann had not repeated her actions with someone else after Colin moved to away. Ann had almost assumed that she would somehow need to visit New York from time to time, renewing her relationship with Colin, but that never happened. And Ann didn't seem inclined look for a more proximate substitute.

The two women laughed when Ann complained that Doug refused to let her suck him off in an effort to make her Colin fantasies more real. Margie said Doug was really selfish and both let out a peal of laughter. Margie really envied Ann when she heard the tales of Doug preferring to perform oral for Ann than get it himself. She half fantasized asking Ann if she'd be willing to share.

In fact, it was Margie, not Ann, who went to New York twice, and hooked up with Colin. She called him ostensibly to give him regards from Ann, but, after Ann's glowing descriptions of the ecstasy to be found at the end of his magnificent black cock, she knew that if given the chance, she'd be providing Colin blowjobs just like Ann, and maybe much more!

At fifty-five, Margie was a full ten years older than Ann and nearly thirty years older than Colin. For her mid fifties, she knew she looked damn good. Twenty-five years ago, she could have had any man she wanted, and she'd aged well.

Margie had dark red hair and maintained the figure she'd had since puberty 35B-24-35. Her body looked good and responded easily to stimulation. Despite her twenty-eight year marriage, Margie permitted herself to be stimulated often enough over that time that, were they to find out, many of her friends would think her a slut.

Margie made sure they didn't find out. She only told Ann of two flings, just to keep her friend talking. Unlike Ann, Margie never shared any of this with her husband Roger. Roger was now sixty and worked long hours.

What little interest he had maintained after the third year of their marriage almost completely disappeared fifteen years ago. Margie wondered if Roger ever suspected what she might be doing on one of their separate vacations, but neither ever spoke about it.

The twenty-seven lovers she'd taken over the years turned out to be a homogeneous lot: white middle-aged, successful businessmen. Most affairs were short-lived, meet on vacation, a few days of ecstasy, part friends and never meet again efforts.

Only two were closer to home and lasted several years each though Margie realized early on in each that neither would ever take her away from Roger. Their benefits to her were purely physical relief. Homogenous, that was the way to describe them, none more than a few years her junior, and none black.

Still, Margie realized fifty-five didn't look like twenty-five, or even thirty-five. She doubted she'd get Colin in the sack, though on more than several occasions, she did achieve some personal relief imagining it.

Margie managed to meet Colin at his apartment at the end of his second 24 hour shift in 4 days. He was and looked exhausted. Any hopes Margie may have had coming to Colin's apartment went south faster than Margie's eyes traveled down his body. Colin said he needed to make sure there were no urgent messages on his answering machine and Margie heard them, one-by-one, young females pleading with Colin to call back.

Colin managed to open a bottle of wine while he reminisced with Margie. Although Colin knew Ann better in one way, he'd known Margie longer and had been to several parties at Margie's house.

Colin had several extended conversations with Margie, lots of laughs, but always suffixed his compliment about how good she looked with the caveat, "for a woman your age."

"Groan, and double groan," was Margie's reply.

Colin slumped in the easy chair and sipped his wine. Margie had to sit on the sofa. Things looked bleak to her.

"God, I'm exhausted. Sorry, I really want to talk to you."

"That's OK."

"Those hours really build up the tension." Colin stretched his arms and rotated his head.

"I give a great massage," Margie said, too quickly, then added, "but you've always turned one down at the parties."

Colin remembered. At the time it didn't seem prudent to let the mother of his host get that close. He was a black man feeling his way in a predominately non-black milieu. Now, in his own apartment, as tired as he was, it sounded much better.

"Mmmm. I'm too tired to say no."

Margie surprised him when, instead of walking behind his chair to massage his shoulders, she moved off the sofa and knelt between his legs. Although quite shocked, Colin made no move to stop her. Rather he just groaned once more as Margie began massaging his thighs.

"This should also relieve some of the tension," Margie said smiling.

"Mine or yours?" Colin laughed.

Not wasting much time pretending to massage him, Margie quickly began stroking him and moving her hands higher on his thighs. Brushing her fingers across his groin, she felt a large but as yet soft lump.

Open mouthed, in mock surprise, Margie said, "Why doctor, you're not wearing underwear!"

She moved her head to his crotch and began rubbing her face across his bulge, mouthing his inflating organ through the cloth of the operating room scrubs. Colin let a hand drop to his lap and entwined his fingers in Margie's hair. Gently he guided her face across his penis, urging her to linger here or move there.

Margie remembered how Ann told her he was so gentle as he held her head and fucked her mouth. Margie now felt her pussy tremble. How had she gotten so turned on? Despite Ann's testimonials to the excitement of oral sex with Colin, Margie never figured she'd get that turned on.

Oral was good, but not as good as other stuff that involved her cunt, and certainly not as good as Ann insinuated. Now, however, as she let her head caress his rapidly hardening member, Margie wondered if she, like Ann, would climax during the oral act.

Margie lifted her head from Colin's lap to look for an extraction point where she could get a look at what felt so good against her face. Finding a fly, she reached in and felt it, stroked it, wrapped her hand around it (well mostly around it), but didn't try to pull it out right away.

Rather, Margie slowly moved her hand up and down, caressing Colin's cock, still rubbing her face and lips against it. She started saying things she knew from experience would enflame his passions.

"God, it's so big. And hard. Mmmm, you're much bigger than my husband. "

As she tried to tease Colin to a fever pitch, Margie felt her own arousal rising. Her pussy was twitching, throbbing. She carefully extracted the phallus. Despite Ann's descriptions and her own stroking, Margie was still surprised when she saw it. It was beautiful. Almost 10 inches long, at least 3 in diameter, rock hard, standing straight up, lovely head, and jet black.

"It's magnificent, so beautiful!" Margie leaned over and gave it a light kiss, the let her tongue glide almost imperceptibly over the glans. The cock jumped in her hand! Her pussy was now absolutely soaking.

Two years past menopause, Margie didn't suffer from any vaginal drying as some women did. She needed no estrogen supplements to her diet. Still, she it wasn't normal for her to get this wet. She felt as if her juices had penetrated through her panties and were running down her legs to her stocking tops.

12