Ann Ch. 2

Story Info
Ann helps raise the property values.
2.8k words
4.15
54k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

Ann laid there most of the night, not sleeping after the night's encounter with someone she couldn't even say she knew. It wasn't laying awake from guilt, it was laying there because when she was satisfied in sex and couldn't get her mind of that beautiful cock, that wonderful cock that had penetrated her so fully and so deeply. When the sun started to peek over the horizon, she made her way out of bed. She looked out the window just as the sun was coming up. It was a beautiful morning, or was it because of her experience last night. She was so unsure of anything except the fact that Ed definitely hadn't spent enough time on her needs and she had needs that he wasn't even aware of.

Ann also had another need at this time. Food. That was the other effect that a good roll in the hay had on her. It made her want to devour everything in site. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. God her shoulder length blonde hair was a mess, her stockings were crumpled. If Ed were to walk in right now he would notice that she looked like she had been fucked for sure. She said to hell with it and walked down the hall and then made the way to her kitchen to get something to eat.

Ann stumbled into the kitchen and made her way to the counter. She flipped the switch on the coffee maker and watch as it started oozing its fluid out of the basket. She thought of the cock that had oozed it's liquid deep inside her pussy. God she was so fucked up. Ann walked to the refrigerator, not even knowing what she wanted to eat. She looked inside and began to dig around.

"Something light," she said to herself. She looked all around and then opened the crisper drawer. Inside it she saw an assortment of vegetables and fruit. She reached in and picked up a carrot. She took the carrot and gave it a good look.

"Looks like a long thin cock," she laughed out loud. No, a carrot just won't do she thought to herself. She put the carrot back and dug around some more and then decided that there was nothing there that she wanted. She pushed the drawer shut and closed the refrigerator door. Coffee. That's what she needs, coffee. She walked to the counter and proceeded to pour herself a cup. She looked at the counter and went to the cupboard to get a cup. She poured a cup of the rich dark fluid and then picked it up and held it to her nose. "Mmmmmm," she said, as she smelled the aroma.

As she made her way to the table she sipped on her cup and pulled up a chair and sat down. She took a few more sips of the warm coffee as she watched the sun peek into her kitchen window. She looked at the centerpiece on the top of the table. Fruit would be good. She reached for a banana. She picked it up and thought, "This looks like a long fat cock."

She quickly put the banana down and stood up. She had to get her mind off of sex and the night before. She knew just what she would do. She went to bathroom and took her bikini out. She peeled the hose off her legs and then removed the teddie that she had worn the night before. She put the white bikini top over her 34c breasts and then reached around and tied the back. She picked up the bottoms and slid her long sexy legs into them. She pulled them up over her hips, carefully tugging and pulling until they fit comfortably.

Ann slipped her robe on and headed out the back door. She felt the sun hit her skin immediately. The deck was still wet with dew. She walked over to the lounger and pulled her robe off and laid it down on the damp surface. She laid her body down on the warm cushions. The heat of the material felt good against her skin. She looked at her neighbor's yard. She was glad the house was unoccupied and for sale because it gave her the chance to lay in the back yard and work on getting rid of her tan lines. She reached around and undid the strap around her neck and pulled her top down. She moved her hand to her breasts and touched her nipples. She took her bottle of suntan lotion and rubbed some into the skin on her breasts and then moved her hand down and slid the bikini bottoms down her legs. She loved the feel of the sun on her nude body. It relaxed her so much she was able to finally close her eyes. She lay there and thought about nothing but how good the sun felt.

Ann opened her eyes and then she became aware that she had been out here at least a couple of hours. Her skin was starting to get dry so she reached over and took the bottle of tanning lotion and put liberal amount on her hand. She put the bottle down and started to rub the lotion over her body. Her skin quickly soaked up the lotion and she reached for the bottle again. This time she poured it straight from the bottle onto her body. She could see the fluid squirt out and she couldn't help but once again think about the previous night when she had had a load of cum squirted inside her willing pussy. She smeared the lotion onto her body, across her breasts and on her legs. She ran her hands across her thighs and then she put her hand on her neatly trimmed pubic area. She closed her eyes as her hand made it's way across the golden brown hairs of her pussy and she slipped a finger into her crack. She ran her hand across the sensitive lips and she heard herself make a moaning sound as her finger slipped into her opening. She removed her hand from her opening and put her finger to her lips. She touched her tongue on them, tasting her own juices and wanting to get a taste of the juice that had been squirted into her last night. She could not tell much about the taste because her own juices mixed with the tanning lotion was overpowering it.

Ann opened her eyes and then she saw a shadow and she quickly covered herself as best she could. She looked next door and she saw a man standing there. "How dare he invade my privacy like that," she said to herself. "Hey fucker," she said loudly, " hope you got a good look you pervert!" She expected the man to move away from the fence but he didn't. He just stood there and stared at her slightly covered body. The man moved his hand down to his crotch and started to rub himself through his shorts. "What a son of a bitch," she said to herself. Well if he wants a look, I'll give him a good one. Ann moved her hands from between her legs and spread them. Her neatly trimmed bush was exposed to the him and he was definitely getting a birds eye view of her treasure. "Get a good look you stupid bastard because a look is all you'll ever get from me," she called out teasing him. The man smiled and she knew that he was enjoying what he saw. She opened her legs a little more and took her hand and started to rub herself. She closed her eyes and slid one finger into her pussy, which was getting a little wet from the excitement of having a strange man admire her naked body.

The man moved his hand up a little way and fumbled for his zipper. He slid it down and put his hand inside his pants. He reached inside and she couldn't believe it but he pulled his cock out. It wasn't a huge cock but it was definitely a nice one. Ann could tell he was excited because his cock was completely hard. He held his cock in his hand and started to rub up and down on the length of his shaft. Ann reached for her bottle of lotion and moved her hand and squirted some onto her mound. She put her hand back between her legs and started moving the smooth lotion around, working it across her clit. She spread her legs wide apart so he could get a good look at her pink pussy. The man continued to rub his cock and then they heard a sound. She saw the man quickly turn away and tuck his cock back into his pants. Ann once again attempted to cover herself. She saw a pretty young red headed woman in a short skirt come out the back door.

Ann recognized the woman, she had been there several times trying to sell the house. She looked over the fence at Ann and smiled. She looked at the man and she looked at the sweat running down his face and noticed the bulge in his shorts. Ann could tell by the look on her face that she wasn't at all surprised by what she saw. She looked at Ann lying there on the lounger and winked at her and licked her lips. Ann suddenly became excited at the thought of teasing not only one but two people. She removed her hands from her body and once again spread her legs.

The woman looked between Ann's legs and smiled at her as if giving her approval of her body. Ann could feel the excitement building as this man and woman gazed at her naked body. The man just stood there, not knowing what to do in this situation. Ann chuckled to herself as she spread her legs and started to work her clit around between her finger and thumb. The girl moved her hand down and raised her skirt. She had on a pair of sheer white panties that barely covered her crotch. Ann looked at the woman's crotch and she noticed that the hairs on her pussy were as red as the ones on her head. She started to rub her pussy through her panties as Ann worked her clit. Ann heard her let out a soft moan as she worked her fingers into her crotch and touched her clit. The man moved closer to her, this time not fumbling with his shorts as before but walking up to the woman and unsnapping them completley and pulling them down. He slid his underwear down and his cock was exposed for both of the women to see. The woman looked over at him and smiled. She walked over to him and put her hand on his dick. She wrapped her hand around the hard shaft and looked at him and licked her lips once again. Ann slipped a finger into her cunt. She couldn't believe what was happening but she was getting extremely turned on.

The redhead walked closer to the man and planted a kiss on his lips. She stroked his cock gently with her soft hands and then she started unbuttoning his shirt. She moved her lips from his and started kissing him on the neck and then slowly kissed his chest as she unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time. Ann slipped another finger into her pussy and started to move them in and out of her wet crack. She was getting extremely excited and both fingers easily slid inside her. The woman moved down until she was on her knees. She still held the man's cock and she looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at him and then she moved his penis down and took her tongue and touched the head, gently running her tongue across the slit of his head. She pulled her head back and Ann could see the pre cum string from the head of the man's cock to her tongue. The man closed his eyes as if in ecstasy as she once again moved forward and slid her tongue across the blood engorged member. She looked at Ann and then she opened her mouth and slipped it over the head of his cock. Ann took her free hand and started rubbing across her nipples, touching the hard buds while she fingered herself.

Ann heard the man let out a loud groan as the redhead moved forward and slid her mouth over his cock and slowly start to suck on it. Ann touched her clit and kneeded her tits as she watched a stranger get what looked like an extremely enjoyable blow job in the next yard. The stranger put his hand on the back of the redheaded girl's head and pulled her deeper onto his hard cock. She seemed to be an expert at giving head because she easily slid her mouth across the shaft and took his member up to his balls. She took her hand and run her finger along his balls and then put both of her hands on his ass, digging her fingers into the soft ass flesh. The man started to move his hips back and forth, fucking the girl's mouth as Ann rubbed her pussy.

Ann felt her body start to tremble as she frigged herself with her fingers and rubbed her clit. She spread her legs as wide as she could and pushed her fingers deep. She watched as the man face fucked the redhead in the next yard and then just as she was about to cum the man tensed and he held onto the back of the girl's head and Ann could tell by the look on her face that he had just started to dump his load of hot sticky cum into the back of the girl's throat.

Ann shivered as she felt herself start to cum, slowly building up at first and then working up to a big explosion deep inside her as she watched the woman suck the man's cock completely dry. When her orgasm was done she looked and saw the woman move her lips from his cock and stand up. She brushed the grass off of her knees and then she started walking toward Ann. Ann laid there, not knowing what to expect. The woman walked up to Ann and bent over and put her lips against hers as she reached down and pinched Ann on the nipples.

She just laid there as the woman kissed her and put her tongue that had just licked the cum from the cock this man deep into her mouth. Ann felt her orgasm build up again, this time quicker and harder than the other one. She shoved her fingers once again into the depths of her cunt and held onto the woman until all of her body was completely spent. The woman whispered "Thank you," into her ear and then walked away. Ann watched her cute little ass as it moved across the yard and then disappeared around the corner.

Ann took what strength that she had left and managed to get herself up off the lounger and on wobbly knees made her way back into the house. She walked over to the kitchen sink and turned on the cold water and splashed a hand full onto the hot skin on her face. She reached for the hand towel and dried the water from her face and she could feel the heat start to leave her body as the air conditioner was doing it's job. She walked across the living room and looked out the window. She watched the front door of the house next door and after a few minutes the man and girl stepped out. She shook his hand in a business like manner, almost as if she hadn't just sucked his dick. The man got in his car and drove away and the woman opened her trunk and took something out of it. She walked to the realtor sign and put a sticker on one side and then walked to the other side and hung another sticker.

The woman stepped away from the sign and walked back to her car. Ann looked at the sign and read what it said. "SOLD" in big red letters. The realtor pulled the door open on her car and turned around and looked at Ann through the window. She smiled at her and gave her the thumbs up sign. Ann chuckled to herself as she saw the woman drive away, "At least I should get a commission for helping her sell the house." Ann spread her robe across the couch and laid down and drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers