Ann Ch. 4

Story Info
Ann gets ready to go out with a friend.
4k words
4.21
49.1k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

Ann pulled up in the driveway to her house and shut the car off. The heat radiated from her body and made her feel flush as she sat there in her and let the cool air blow on her body. Damn, what an experience she'd had with her husband. They'd met at the airport and made love in the back seat of her car like a couple of teenagers. Afterwards, they had lunch and acted like nothing had happened. Ann opened the door of her car and walked around and retrieved her bag from the back seat. Walking up the walk to her door and up her steps she reached for her key and inserted it into the lock. As she was reaching for the handle, she found a business card stuck in the jam. It was a realty company's card. On the card was a note. "I want to thank you for helping me sell the house the other day. Call me, let's talk."

Inserting the key into the lock and unlocking the door, she turned the handle and walked into the foyer. She sat her bag down and looked at the card again. The lady's name was Donna and her home phone number was scribbled at the bottom of the note. Ann walked over to the bar and picked up a glass and then got a bottle of wine from the rack. She twisted the cork and it came off with a "pop" and she poured herself a small glass, set the bottle down and stared at the card again. Should she call her or not? The wine went down her throat so smoothly and it made her feel cool and warm at the same time. Wine always seemed to do that to her. Reaching for the phone, she read the note again. She sat the phone down and poured a little more wine. Once again, she felt the warmth rush over her body as she thought about the scene with Donna, her new neighbor and her earlier in the week. She remembered the gorgeous redhead that had preformed oral sex on him and she remembered the feel and taste of her lips as Donna walked over and totally surprised her with a kiss on the lips. The taste was sweetness from her lips mixed with the man's juices.

"Donna," she said pausing for a second, "Donna," she said to herself again as she picked up the phone and dialed the number on the card. The phone rang once and then it rang again and Ann quickly hung up. "Don't be stupid girl," she said to herself. She would never have to deal with this woman again and just because of a brief encounter didn't mean that she would ever have to again. The tingling between her legs was starting once again as she thought about Donna's sexy body and the look of lust her new neighbor had on his face as she preformed fellatio on him. She had always been curious about what an affair with another woman would be like, wondered if it were true what they say about a woman knows what another woman needs more than a man does. After the 4th glass of wine, Ann put the cork back into the bottle and got up to put it back on the rack. Her head was a little light from the alcohol but she thought that it had given her enough courage to make the phone call.

Ring, ring, went the phone. Ann felt her heart skip a beat, thinking that it might be Ed calling her. She rushed to the phone and answered, "Hello?"

"Hello," a strange voice came over the phone. It wasn't Ed's voice but the voice of a woman that she did not recognize. "Hello, who is this please."

"Uh, this is Ann," she said not sure if she should give out that information or not.

"Oh hi Ann, this is Donna, I'm so glad you called me," she said.

Ann suddenly realized that this was the lady realtor that had left her the note on her card. "How...how did you get my number?" Ann stammered.

The woman on the other end chuckled a little bit. "I guess you've never heard of caller I.D?"

"Shit," Ann said under her breath. "Well, I got your note and I...uh I ...uh I don't know why, but I just thought I'd call it for some silly reason."

"Of course you know why Ann," Donna said. "I was going out for a drink tonight and I wanted someone to go with me and I thought of you so I came by your house and left my card." There was a long silence on the phone and finally Donna spoke up. "Well, what do you think?"

"Well, Donna, I don't know," she paused for a minute, "after the other day, I... Well...I'm kind of embarrassed."

"Well don't be my dear. It is just something that happened in the heat of the moment, eh?"

Ann thought about this redheaded girl that she was talking to. She definitely had her interest peaked and she really wanted to meet her and talk to her. "I don't know Donna," she said. "What time and where do you want to meet?"

"Well, let's see, it's about 5:00 now, let's say about 7:00?"

"Ok, if I were to go, where would we meet?"

"I tell you what. I know this little club that is on the outskirts of town. How about I just send for a cab to pick you up?"

"If I did accept your invitation, what should I wear?"

"Whatever you want sweetie, whatever you will be comfortable in."

Ann sat quietly for a minute. "Well, I guess that would be safe enough," she said.

"GREAT!" Donna said, "It'll be there around 6:45 then. I'll look forward to seeing you sweetie."

Ann hung the phone up and looked at the card once again and the words of Donna ran through her mind. What did she mean by "Of course you know why?" Was it possible that she knew what kinds of feelings were going through her body right now? What the hell was she thinking? She'd never even really met this woman except for the kiss in the back yard. Hell, she didn't even know where the woman lived. Picking up the phone again she started to dial Donna back and cancel the evening. When she got to the last number, she sat the phone down.

"What the hell," she said to herself. "I don't have anything else to do this evening but sit around this big lonely house." Putting the phone back in the cradle, she walked out of the kitchen and went to her bedroom and opened the closet door. She looked around for something to wear.

"Something comfortable," Donna had told her. She looked through a few things, taking them out one by one and trying them up to herself in front of the mirror. Finally, she decided on a white strapless sundress.

"Can't get any more comfortable than this," she said as she looked at the dress. It had a bra already built into it so it was almost like going without anything underneath. Taking it off the hanger, she slid the closet door shut and walked toward the bed. She slipped her shirt off and looked at herself once again in the mirror. She still had the black push up bra that left her nipples exposed. Her body quivered as she thought about how great it felt for Ed to have his hot lips sucking on them, licking them, bringing them to full attention. She stepped out of her shoes and slipped her jeans off and walked into the master bath. "What the hell has been happening to me lately," she asked herself as she turned on the water in the tub.

It had not been that long ago that she had not even had any thoughts about anyone other than Ed but now she was thinking about Donna in a sexual way. Her single experience with another woman had been in college and it had been a brief one but one that she had managed to put completely out of her mind until a few days ago. Ann looked in the mirror at her breasts as she unsnapped the black bra, suddenly aware that the nipples were hard and standing up. The last item of clothing to go was her panties and she slid them off of her legs.

Walking over to the whirlpool, she put her toes into the water, checking the temperature. When she was sure that she had it just right, she walked over to the mirror and put her hair up so it wouldn't get wet. The water was warm and it felt good on her feet as she stepped into the whirlpool. Her muscles relaxed as she sank down into the warm water and let it run onto her feet. The cares of the world were slowly slipping away as she reached over and selected the jets on low and turned on the timer.

Stretching her feet toward the faucets, she shut them off with her toes. Lying back, she let the movement of the water massage her inner thighs. The soft rumble of the motor on the bottom of the whirlpool and the gentle bubbling of the jets relaxed her as she leaned back and let her mind drift. What would this woman be like in real life? She had sounded nice enough on the phone, as nice as any of the friends that she and Ed socialized with and possible nicer than many of the rich corporate snobs that she was forced to entertain.

The jets of the tub relaxed Ann's feet as she closed her eyes and thought back to the days in college and the night that she had went out with friend Laura. They were just young girls, but they were just starting to explore their sexuality. It had started off innocently enough, just a couple of teenage girls doing what teenage girls did best and that was having fun. Ann touched her breasts as she thought about the night that they were walking back from the movies.

It had been one of those dark nights in the spring, right after the snows had melted and before the summer. They were walking back from the show when a spring shower had suddenly came upon them. Neither one had brought an umbrella and the rain had caught them by surprise. It wasn't just any little spring shower either, it had been one of those downpours with those huge raindrops that were like ice on the skin and within minutes it had them drenched from head to toe. Her apartment was the farthest one away so they ran screaming and giggling all the way to her Laura's place. By the time they got there, they were both drenched and frozen to the bone.

They stood outside the door of the apartment, shaking and giggling, trying to keep their voices down but not being very successful. "Shhhhhhhhhh," Laura had said as she touched her finger to Ann's lips. Ann had tried not to giggle but wasn't having much luck. "Would you like to come in and dry off a little Ann," the girl had asked? The apartment looked so warm and inviting as she stood in the threshold and looked inside. Happy at the invitation of a dry place to stay till the rain slacked off, she giggled and said "Ok." The girls entered the apartment, and their clothes were dripping. "Here Ann, why don't you take those wet things off and let me put them in the dryer for you," the girl had offered. Ann blushed and nodded as the girl led her to the bathroom and handed her a dry towel and a robe to slip into.

Ann's hand moved down her body to her stomach as she thought about what had transpired and she could clearly picture the night in her mind's eye like it was yesterday. Her hand moved down between her legs as she thought about Laura, sweet sexy young Laura as she undressed beside her that night. She felt the heat building up in her body as she moved her hand and began touching her smooth mound. Ann parted the smooth skin of vagina lips as she thought about how Laura had taken the wet clingy material off in front of her.

She knew that Laura was very attractive but she had never thought about any woman that way until that night. Ann licked her lips as she thought about Laura's sexy petite body as she removed her clothes. She spread her legs wide and brushed her finger across her clit as she thought about the little girl look that Laura had about her. Laura smiled at Ann as she removed her wet clothes and here eyes were fixated on Laura as she watched Laura remove her bra and her small teen breasts came into view. Her breasts weren't as big as Ann's but they were perfectly shaped with large brown nipples that were obviously hard from the coolness of the set clothes on her skin.

Laura then put her robe on and then she slipped her panties off and threw them into the dryer. "Ok, you next," Laura had told her, suddenly aware that she had been so awed by Laura's body that she had just stopped and stared. Ann removed her clothes as Laura stood there and waited for her to disrobe. Soon Ann was dried off and like Laura; she slipped the robe on and then reached under it and pulled her wet panties off. She handed the wet garments to Laura and blushed as she took them and put them in the dryer.

Ann moaned as she gently rubbed her finger across her swollen pussy lips as she drifted away to that night so many years ago. "Let's go watch a movie or something," Laura suggested. Ann followed Laura into the living area of the small apartment. "I'll be back in a second," she told Ann as she patted the couch. "Sit down, I'll get us something to drink." Ann sat down on the small couch as Laura disappeared into the kitchen. She turned on the television and found an old move, "Casablanca," with Humphrey Bogart.

"Oh, I just LOVE that movie," Laura said as she came back into the living room with the drinks. She handed Ann her drink and she took a sip of the strong liquid. "What the hell do you have in this glass," Ann asked? "Oh, just something to warm your insides while your outsides are warming." As the girls watched the movie, they began to talk and become more and more friendly. They talked about all of their boyfriends past and present and as the night wore on they had seemed to gravitate to each other.


"So," Laura asked Ann, "Have you ever, uh... you know, with another girl?"

Ann almost spilled her drink when she asked her that question. "No! Of course not!" she had adamantly told Laura.

Laura looked down into her drink and smiled a slight smile and stirred it with her finger. What kind of a question was that to ask out of the blue like that?

"Have you." She asked?

Laura looked at Ann and smiled a smile that said yes and Ann turned a deep shade of red. "I did one time Ann, and let me tell you, it was great," she said as she put her hand on Ann's thigh. Ann moved her leg away from Laura's touch and she was aware that her smile had soon turned to hurt.

Ann slipped her finger into her pussy and gently moved it in and out as she thought about the soft hand of the young brunette as she stroked her thigh.

Shocked at Laura's hurt look, she reached over and touched her shoulder. "I didn't mean to hurt you Laura," she told her. "I just wasn't ready for a question like that. Laura looked up and smiled at Ann. "Go ahead, tell me about it," she told her friend.

Laura told her about the experience she'd had with an older woman and how much she had liked it. She told her about how nice it had been, not rough and clumsy like the boys in school. The more Laura talked, the more turned on she got, and the more relaxed she felt around Laura. After a while, the warmth of the alcohol had loosened her up a bit and she didn't mind when Laura had touched her hand. "Can I ask you something Ann," she inquired?

"I suppose you can ask me, that doesn't mean I have to answer it," she grinned at her friend.

Laura turned around and crossed her legs as she sat sideways on the couch and faced Ann. "Come on Ann, turn around here, I want to see your face so I can tell if you are answering truthfully." Ann turned sideways and she looked at Laura who was not being modest. Ann could see her patch of brown pubic hair underneath the opening of her robe. She pulled her robe together tightly as she faced her friend.

Ann put her thumb on her clit as she fingered her pussy and thought about the young brunette sitting there across from her on the couch. "Oh goddddddd...she groaned thinking about the night.

"Well," Laura continued. "Do you think I'm attractive?" Ann blushed as she tried to think of the best way to answer the question and not let her friend know the feelings that were going on deep inside her.

"Yes...I suppose you are Laura," she replied.

"Ok, let me ask you like this," Laura said. She touched her neck and ran her hand down the front of her robe, over her young breasts and reached for the belt. She put her thumb into the belt and pulled it apart. She took hold of the edge of the robe and pulled it open. Her young firm breasts came into view. "Well, if you were to want to experience something like another girl, would I be one that you would go for?"

Ann was speechless and try as she might, she could not get any word to come out. Down inside her somewhere, feelings that she didn't understand were stirring. Laura smiled a big smile now. She put her hands up to her breasts. "If you were to do another girl, would I be the one whose breasts you'd like to put in your mouth," she asked?

"I...I...I don't know what to say Laura," she said as she sat there across from her friend.

"The truth would be nice," Laura replied. She took the front of her robe and pulled it wide open now. She spread her legs and Ann was shocked to see how nice her body looked. It was the body of a girl much younger than her actual age. She looked down between her legs at the sparse pubic hair, hair that barely covered her tender red pussy lips.

"Y...y...yes," she stammered.

Laura took Ann by the hand and pulled her close to her. She put her hand on the back of Ann's head and ran her fingers through her silky blonde hair. Ann for the first time noticed her turned up little nose and the freckles that were on the face of this young girl. Laura looked deep into the eyes of Ann and then turned her head sideways a little and closed them and then pressed her lips against hers. At first the kiss was gentle, just her red soft lips touching Ann's and then it became more passionate. Ann found her hand wondering and touching Laura's arm and that just seemed to spur her on.

"Mmmmmm," Ann moaned as she worked her fingers in and out of her smooth pussy. Memories filled her mind as she lay in the warm water feeling the movement of the jets and the vibration of the motor vibrating her inner depths. "Oh god Laura," she found herself saying.

"Open your robe for me Ann," Laura told her as she reclined back. Ann was getting turned on because of the alcohol and it was making her do things that she normally would not do. She leaned back on the other arm on the couch and untied her robe and pulled it open. Laura licked her lips as she looked upon Ann's beautiful body. "Oh Ann," she said, "You are so much more beautiful than I thought." Laura's gaze fixed on Ann's breasts and she leaned forward and put herself over Ann. Ann felt herself give in a little as Laura's tits touched hers and she felt Laura's leg move into her crotch. "You are so sexy Ann," she told her as she kissed her on the neck. Laura took Ann's hand and moved it between her legs. "Touch me Ann, touch my little pussy. It wants you so bad," she said as she pushed against her hand. By this time Ann was in complete shock and more than a little confused. She pushed her finger into Laura's pussy and was surprised at the warmth that was there between her legs.

"Oh yes...Ann," she said as she gyrated on her friend's hand. Ann felt her friend press her leg into her groin and she started to rub it across her clit. "Unnnnnggggggggggggg," she felt come from somewhere inside her as the passion came over her.

Ann heard the water splashing now as she started pushing her finger into her pussy, thinking of her friend's leg as she tried to remember the feeling of the stubble on her friend's leg as it rubbed against her pussy. "Oh god Laura," she moaned out loud as she toyed with herself.

Ann held her hand still as Laura rubbed against it. Laura knew just where she wanted it and seemed to be content rubbing it against her hand while rubbing her crotch with her leg.

"Oh god Laura, I'm coming," Ann said as she fingered her pussy in the warm water. She felt herself stiffen and a wave of pleasure came over her body, flexing every muscle deep inside her being. "Oh Laura!!" she called out as if she was there.

Soon Laura bucked and started to really writhe on Ann's hand and she felt what seemed like her slick pussy almost trying to suck her hand inside her. "UUUUHHHHHHHH!!" Laura screamed as she bucked against her hand. "Oh yes Ann, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, MOTHERFUCKING FUCK ME GIRL! " she screamed as she rode her friend's hand to a final pleasure.

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers
12