Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped forward then, and pressed herself against him, going to her tippy toes, her breasts warm against his shirt. She tilted her head back; her red lips inches away from his. Involuntarily, or so he told himself, his hands went to her slim waist, the red silken fabric cool beneath his fingers touch. She placed one hand on his shoulder and one on his chest.

"I've wanted you to do the same to me since the day we met " she whispered " I like to be used by men in power over me... " She tilted her head a bit and stared up at him "do you like that? Does that turn you on Sir?" She rubbed herself against his cock, which had flexed in his pants when she asked the last. "I see it does." She cooed.

"This, this is not right Anna." What Jason had hoped would come out with command and authority came out more as a half hearted plea.

"Mmm... so you are saying that if I were to do this... " She moved the hand off his chest and gently stroked his cock through his pants "you would not like it?"

Jason's body betrayed him again as he pressed his hips against her touch.

"I thought so... what about this?"

She sunk gracefully to her knees before him, the hand from his shoulder caressing his well toned chest on the way down.

Anna unzipped his pants and started to work his cock out. Looking up at him the entire time.

"I want you to enjoy me Sir. I want to give you an outlet for the stress you build up here in the office." His cock came free finally and stood straight out, so hard it hurt and raging hot. She gave him a few experimental strokes with her left hand, spreading his precum around the head. Her hand felt like warm flowing silk over his shaft.

"You are so beautiful." She murmured, then slowly, delicately, with her eyes closed she leaned forward and took him into her wet mouth, still holding the base with her left hand. He was a lot bigger than she had expected a pleasant surprise indeed. She liked a thick long cock between her lips and legs.

Jason watched his cock slowly disappear between her hot, experienced lips in wonder. He of course had had blowjobs before (though not nearly as often as he would have liked) but Anna was amazing. She relished sucking on his cock, pulling him out slowly and lavishing his shaft with licks and kisses before sliding him back in, the whole time her left hand gently stroking the base of his shaft in short slow firm strokes.

After a bit she paused and looked up "So... were you watching us?"

"Yes, yes I was." He breathed.

"Did you like what you saw Sir?"

"I loved it; I loved watching him fuck you." He stroked her short blond hair with one hand his other caressing her cheek.

"Mmmm youarea dirty boy." She went back to sucking him slowly, taking him a bit deeper each time, nearly deep throating him.

"Oh my god, fuck yeah Anna." His hips moved forward pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. She accepted him, opening her throat while gagging just a bit. She loved getting checked with a cock, especially his. She had been waiting a year for this! Both his hands were on his head now, locking her more into place.

She felt his dick get even harder and slowed down her ministrations; as much as she wanted to taste his cum she didn't want him to finish yet.

She leaned back, disengaging his hands, still holding his cock by the base. His engorged member, slick with her saliva and his precum waggled in front of her face. She used her free hand to delicately wipe away some saliva form the corner of her mouth.

"Youarea dirty boy, what do you want to do to this dirty girl?"

She, on her knees, her tits exposed and flushed, his cock that she had been sucking just moments before still held in her soft, small hand, looked up at him. Her ankle bracelet caught his eye, of all things. A switch turned on somewhere in his brain.

"Get up." He said firmly. A shadow of a doubt passed over her features as she stood. "Turn round." She did, now facing the desk and away from him. He placed his hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her chest down onto the desk, her breasts tingling as they rubbed against the cool, polished wood.

"Mmmm I like where this is going..." she murmured.

"Quiet. Lift your dress up and spread your legs, I want to look at you." She did as he asked again, a tremor moving through her body, radiating out from her lower stomach. Once her dress was shimmied up above her ass she folded her arms beneath her head.

Jason took her in, she was gorgeous. Her toned, tanned legs still encased in those sexy thigh high stockings drew his eyes up to her perfect ass displayed before him, her tan lines framing her pussy and ass crack. She was very wet, and a sheen of sex glistened from her lips up into the valley of her ass and even the small of her back from when Toby had been fucking her.

"Spread your cheeks for me and stay like that."Where the hell was this coming from? He almost laughed aloud.

"Mmmmm" Anna reached back, her manicured fingers pulling her ass cheeks apart, displaying her recently fucked pussy and slicked asshole for him. "Tell me what you want to do to me... please tell me..."

He didn't answer. Jason traced a line with a finger languidly from the small of her back slowly into the cleft of her ass, circling her asshole and pressing lightly when he got to it, then continued down to her pussy. Reversing his grip he worked his middle finger into her, feeling her slick pussy suck on his finger.

"Mmmmm yessss..." she writhed against his finger. He used his other hand to hold her down on the desk, not in an ungentle manner. Anna bit her lip and kept trying any way.

After a bit of finger fucking her in this manner he pulled out and leaned towards her head, placing his fingers near her mouth. She greedily started sucking them and making small whimpering noises while he watched.

"You like the taste of Toby's cum on my fingers?" She grunted in acknowledgement "you are such a little slut... I should just use you... fuck your tight little asshole, fuck you like the cum dumpster you are... you'd like that wouldn't you?"

Anna moaned in response, pressing her ass back against his cock and crotch. "God yes... please... use me Sir; do what you want to your slut... I'll do anything."

Jason's cock was now resting in the valley between her cheeks due to her movements so he let it ride there as he placed his hands on either side of her succulent hips. He started to slide himself across her asshole, his balls playing across her pussy and ass.

"Oh god yes... please just fuck me Sir... fuck me now... I want to feel you inside meeeee!" she begged him, a new experience but a very pleasant one he decided.

Jason stopped, then with one hand guiding his cock pressed the tip against her pussy hole. She was indeed almost totally bald, the smooth skin both hot and tingly against his penis. She tried to back up against him, drive him into her but he pinned her to the desk as before but more forcefully this time. He was in control and he wanted her to know it.

"Tell me what you want.'

"Mmm god I want you to fuck me!"

"Is that all? You just want me to fuck you and be done with it?"

"Noo... no... I want you to use me; I want to be your fuck toy..."

"Good girl." He worked his cock in about a third of the way; her tight pussy was amazingly hot and slick. Anna moaned.

"Will you do anything I ask you to?"

"Yessss... "

"Anything?"

"Yess anything you ask me to Sir... I promise... I'll be good."

"You have such a beautiful asshole... I wonder what it would feel like to bury myself balls deep inside your ass... fuck you so you couldn't walk the next day..."

"Anything Sir, fuck me any way you want... use this whore..."

He slide in a little over halfway... her knees trembled some, her hands still holding her ass apart for him pulled tighter, white dimples around each of her fingers. She turned her head so her right cheek was on his desktop and breathed heavily against the polished surface.

"Very good girl..." he murmured.

Jason really didn't know what else to say, he was working in uncharted territory as far as he was concerned. Things seem to be coming naturally to him though and he was thoroughly enjoying it.

"What if I were to bring over some friends and have you service them all right in front of me?"

Anna almost came; surprising the hell out of Jason... he certainly didn't expect the reaction he got.

"OhmygodYESS... anything... I'm your little cum slut! I'll do anything you want Sir! JUST FUCK ME NOW!"

With that he pressed forward all the way, sliding his cock deep inside her in one hard, solid motion. Anna gasped and almost pulled away, except he still had her pinned to the desktop. She was so tight and wet it was amazing; he had to pause so as not to just cum right then. Anna whimpered some and tried to fuck herself on him again.

Jason moved both hands to her waist and started to stroke her long, hard and deep. He watched his cock sluice in and out of her well fucked pussy, lubed with her juices and Toby's cum.

"You cunt is full of cum, you little fucking whore... you come to me with a pussy already full?" In reality I turned him on to no end, something she could not possibly miss.

"Mmmm I can get more for you Sir if you like, what ever you like..." she said between thrusts "oh fuck yeah... fuck me Sir, ride my cunt! I'll fuck half the office and then let you take me if you want Sir!"

A thin mixture of her pussy juice and cum was slicking up Jason' balls and getting on his pants. He found that he really didn't care all that much at the moment. He continued to stroke her long and deep, she arched her back and, letting go of her ass, placed her elbows beneath her to give her more support, her tits pressed together against her forearms.

The idea that he was fucking a girl nearly half his age who still had a pussy full of another man's cum was turning him on an amazing amount. He loved the dirty feel of it.

For a bit they fucked in relative silence with just the squelching noise of her pussy and their mingled breathing the only sound heard. She lifted her ass a bit higher, better positioning his cock in her petite frame, nearly being lifted off her toes with each eager thrust he delivered.

Jason slid his right hand free form her hips and ran his thumb lightly across her exposed asshole. He wiped some of her lube with his thumb from her crack and started to work it into her asshole, all the while still stroking her. When he had his thumb in up to the knuckle her tempo changed.

"I'm cumming..." she whispered to no one in general. Her pussy was wracked by a series of spasms, each more powerful than the last gripping Jason like a vise. Her breathing came in short gasps as her lips parted and her back arched against him again. Jason kept stroking at the same speed, though now he pulled her against him harder, using her like a fuck toy.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod...uuuuUUUUUUUNNNNHHHhhhh" her climax wracked her body in a long shuddering trill. Her sexy little frame relaxed slowly, finally.

Jason wanted his. He grabbed her by the hair with his right hand, still keeping a grip on her waist with his left. He lifted her head sharply back and forced her back into an arch again.

"I'm not done yet. Don't you dare stop until I finish." He grunted.

"Mmm yesss...." She licked her lips, her eyes half closed in ecstasy "fuck my pussy Sir I want to feel your cum inside me!"

He felt his balls tighten as he rode her that way, each thrust into her bringing him closer to the brink.

"I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna fuckin cum inside you, you fucking whore" he said through clenched teeth, his balls almost painfully tight.

"Oh god yes... please Sir... please... uuuhnnn..." she groaned as she felt him let loose inside her at last.

Jason pumped hot jet after hot jet of cum deep inside her. With each thrust he came more, filling her. Cum worked its way out on his cock, dribbling down her pussy and coating the insides of her thighs. Yet still he kept thrusting, savoring the sensory overload. At last he let go of her head and slowed down... just loosely stroking, then finally stopping and bending over her back. He was exhausted.

"Mmmmmm you like?" she said coyly.

He righted himself, noting the smooth lavender scent of her skin before standing, and slowly pulled his still hard dick out of her. Her pussy was sopping with cum and juices, smeared up to her ass and down on her thighs... it was beautiful.

"You like to look don't you?" she said as she wiggled and exhibited her ass to him some more, still bent over.

"At you? Yes... very much so Anna." He admitted. He had always liked looking at her... he certainly never though he'd be looking at her this closely though.

"Now what?" he ventured.It's all fun and games until someone looses a job,his hormones now satiated and rational thought returning.

"Well... first " she turned around and looked up at him with adoring eyes "you need to sit down." She pushed him gently into one of his guest chairs. "and I need to clean you up Mr. Stanton."

Anna kneeled once more before him and gently, softly started to lick and suck his cock clean of their mingled juices.

"Mmmmm that is one of the best parts..." she added softly. Once his cock was clean, though still fairly hard, she gently sucked his balls one by one, cleaning them off as well. Jason simply leaned back with his eyes closed and enjoyed.

"There, that's better." She stood then, satisfied with her work. His cock slowly relaxed, though he didn't bother to return it to his pants yet.

Anna shimmied her dress back down covering herself, then shrugged back into the top. "Hmm ... where... did... ah!" she plucked a slinky black thong from the floor on the other side of the desk, adding sheepishly "Toby enjoys being a bit... umm... enthusiastic about the disrobing part."

"With you to disrobe it's no wonder why." He looked at her as she slid on her thong over one foot then the other, then up under her dress. "You should wear thongs every day. I like them."

She beamed at him "Yes Sir. So I am not fired I take it?"

"No..." laughed Jason "though you should be." He added.

"Understood Sir."

He watched her strap on her footwear. When she was done she looked at him again, this time more seriously.

"I'm sorry we used our office Mr. Stanton. But the truth is I was pretending it was you in the first place. Toby is fun, but he is not... well you." She giggled a bit.

"We will talk about that another time. I think as long as you obey and keep up with your work we can figure this out." He smiled at her, then stood, zipping up in the process.

Jason took her by the shoulders and slowly, deliberately, gently, kissed Anna, a kiss she greedily returned.

"Mmmm I think you are right Sir." She turned and started towards the door, her ass swaying underneath her dress.

"Oh, and Anna?"

"Yes?" She half turned once more at the door.

"I wasn't kidding about sharing you with other people."

"I wasn't kidding when I said I would love to be shared. See you Monday Sir." She winked, and then walked out the door; her heels could be heard clicking down the hall long after he lost sight of her.


"Monday indeed." Murmured Jason. His cock starting to get had again just at the thought.

He still needed to send out that damn file.

12