Anna and Joel - The Piper Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna and Joel on tour.
5.6k words
3.7
13.9k
3
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy," he asks?

"Very happy, but not completely satisfied yet. Go slowly this time and leave my clit, alone it is very tender," she says as she slides back onto his face.

Joel takes his time, kissing and licking Anna's sweet, wet pussy everywhere but on her clit. He can no longer taste his own cum, but the thought of it is still on his mind; he feels himself getting hard for a second time. Taking one hand from Anna's back, he reaches down and starts stroking his cock. The residue from the oil Anna had used to lubricate him a few minutes earlier, is still enough to allow his hand to slide easily.

"Oh yes, I love watching you play with yourself," Anna says.

Joel opens his eyes to see Anna craning her head; she is watching Joel in the bedroom mirror. He plays on her voyeurism and starts to moan and pull his cock hard. He finds Anna's clit and gently sucks it into his mouth, applying suction and then releasing as if he is giving her a blow job. Anna rides his face, grabbing his hair and urging him on.

"I want your cock inside me."

Joel lets go of his cock and holds her on his face with both hands. He stiffens his tongue and pushes it hard into her, mouthing her clitoris as he attempts to fuck her with his tongue, she moans and orgasms; not the intense orgasm of a few minutes before, but enough. She climbs off Joel and kisses him.

"Mmmmm tasty. Pussy juice and cum, nice combination," she tells him. "Come on shower time, I've got a big day planned."

"Haven't we forgotten something?" he asks, pointing to his erect penis.

"No, save your mojo for tonight, round two big fella."

"Can't we just lay here and have a cuddle then, just for just a few minutes?" Joel pleads.

"Your face is covered in my pussy juice and your cum, I had my finger up your ass and then that same finger was in your hair. If you think I am going to cuddle you, you are so very wrong, shower - now, let's go I've got plans for our first day off together."

They showered, dressed and went down stairs for a fruit salad breakfast.

"Looks like we have started Anna's magical mystery sex tour, what do you think so far?" Anna asks with a sly grin.

"If this is the start then I am scared about round two. That orgasm was the most intense I have ever had!"

"You just about hit the headboard with the first shot of cum, let's see if we can top it later. Anyway, there's a new exhibition on at the art gallery in the Hills. I thought we could go for a look, then get a nice lunch, make the most of our day off together," Anna suggests.

Anna and Joel live in an outer suburb, of Adelaide in Australia, luckily for them there is a wine and arts district around thirty minutes farther out from town. The drive is pleasant, especially since they had recently treated themselves to a new VW Golf GTI. Joel loved to drive the GTI; it was a pleasant change from the minibus he normally drove. The added bonus for Anna was that Joel rarely drank alcohol so he would drive both ways.

Joel pulls into the gravel car park of the Hills gallery; he hates this artsy-fartsy stuff but is on his best behaviour; he would watch paint dry if it pleased Anna.

"So, what's it all about, this new art show?"

"Exhibition," Anna corrects him. "It's called 'Animals.' Keep an open mind and you may enjoy it."

Joel opens the large glass door and follows Anna inside. He is immediately confronted by a life sized photo of an elderly naked man. The man is painted rusty red and is crouched down with his arms tucked up in front of him, a pair of felt ears sits on top of his head. At the bottom of the photo is a label, "Old Kangaroo".

"Tell me you are joking, this is art?" Joel mocks.

"Ok, you are not going to spoil this for me. You go that way, I'll go this way, and we will meet back here. Try to keep an open mind."

To Joel it is a joke, naked men and woman painted, posed and dressed as animals. He notices that Anna has stopped in front of one photo. Curious, he wanders over to her and as he approaches, he sees the photo of a black, African man, standing on a grassy plain and holding a spear. No paint, no felt ears. It isn't until Joel is standing next to Anna that he sees the man's cock, it hangs flaccid and is huge. He looks at the label, "MAN" is all it says.

"Well, that's stating the obvious," Joel said while pointing to the label.

"No, you're missing the point. It's not saying he is male; it's saying he is THE man, an alpha male. Look in the background, see all the other models, they are his domain."

Joel looks past the black man with his elephant trunk cock, every other model in the photo is either beside or behind the man; they are in costume, paint, and posed.

"I still don't get it, are they saying if you have a donkey cock you rule the world? "

"No, look past his cock, he is the hunter, the master of the domain," Anna says with a frustrated tone.

"By the look on that lioness's face, I think HE might get eaten," Joel jokes and points out a young model painted as a lioness, who looks to be fixated on the spear between the man's legs.

Anna laughs. "She would choke to death, come on this is rubbish, let's eat."

They leave and Joel drives them to a small winery that they had enjoyed in the past. They order food and wine then take a number and find a table under a tree. The winery grounds and gardens were beautiful this time of year) the Silver Banksia that surround the grounds are in flower, they attract small honey eaters that dart and weave around the grounds.

"Tell me honestly, do woman really get off on donkey dicks like the one in the photo?"

Anna thought for a moment before responding, "I can only speak for myself. I do like to watch men like him in porn, but in reality, no I wouldn't want to be with a man that big, it would hurt or at the very least you would have to be really careful so you didn't get hurt, you couldn't sit on it, you couldn't let yourself go and really fuck him."

"So, why do you like watching them then?" Joel asks.

Again, Anna thought before answering. "Remember when we bought the GTI? We test drove some expensive sports cars, remember how we liked the idea of them but the reality wasn't as good; we preferred the GTI. Well, I think it's the same with porn, it's a turn-on to fantasise about some things that you know in reality would not be enjoyable in real life."

"Ok, like what? Give me an example?"

"That's easy, a gang bang. The idea of being ravaged by four or five men at one time is a huge turn- on for me, having all those men focused just on me, one cock in each hand, one in my mouth and one inside me, I am getting excited just telling you about it. But the truth is I know the reality would be horrible, I like intimacy, getting lost in the moment. You see what I mean?"

"Ok, what about one that you would like, both as a fantasy and for real?"

"Again easy; two bisexual men in bed with me. I wouldn't even care if they forgot I was there. Bisexual men sucking or fucking each other has got to be at the top of my wish list."

"Well, that is one that's staying a fantasy, cross that off the tour agenda."

"I know, but it doesn't mean I can't fantasise about it. What about you Joel, what's you fantasy?"

"I suppose the same as most guys, two girls! But unlike you I wouldn't want them to forget I was there."

"Mmmmm, two girls, now that's interesting. Why two? You can only cum once, and then it's over. What would you do with two?"

"Watch them play with each other. Or should I say, watch you play with her. I could watch girls kiss all day."

The waiter brings their food as another couple comes in and sits near them. The subject is changed to something more suitable for mixed company and eavesdroppers. Anna is in a good mood, one wine turns into two, two into three, three into four. The afternoon flies by as Anna and Joel laugh and talk comfortably, like a couple on their honeymoon.

By the time they leave, Anna has a sway up. Five minutes into the drive home she is asleep. The combination of warm sun, fresh air and alcohol have gone straight to her head. After arriving home, Joel undresses her and puts her into bed. He turns on the TV and climbs in next to her.

Anna has been cuddling up next to Joel while she slept and he fully expected her to sleep through to the morning but after an hour of being in bed, Joel feels Anna's hand move onto his chest. She finds his nipple and starts to tease it. He glances at her and notices a cheeky grin on her face. She continues to pinch and play with his nipple as she wraps her leg around his and begins to rub herself against him.

Her hand slides down his body and cups his balls, gently pulling them, teasing his cock awake. She takes hold of his cock and gently strokes it erect; once hard she climbs onto him, straddles him, and guides his cock into her. Just a little at first, holding still for seconds (that felt like minutes), before sliding down onto him, taking his full length into her.

Anna stops. "Your cock tells me you are happy I'm here, but your face tells me otherwise, what's the matter?"

"I'm sorry, it's just that almost exactly what you are doing now is what I saw you do to Emilio when I saw you on the CCTV. It's like a flashback."

He reaches up to help her off him but she stops him. He is torn, conflicted. He really wants her to stay where she is, being inside Anna brings a feeling of connection he has not had for a long time, but the pain of remembering Emilio with her will not allow him to continue making love to his wife.

"No, I think we should talk about it. You never told me what you saw, tell me now. Talking about it will help you deal with it." Joel shakes his head indicating no, but Anna insists, "Come on Joel, we have been completely honest up to now, tell me, I won't be upset."

He looks up at his wife's pleading face, "Ok ... well you got this far, doing everything to him you just did to me. Then you fucked him, just like you are doing to me. He rolled you over and fucked you to an orgasm, you then gave him a blow job, I couldn't watch any more so I left."

"My goodness Joel, I remember that time... that was a lot of just checking to make sure I was 'ok.' You must have been watching us for thirty minutes, how did you feel while you were watched us?"

"Angry, jealous, sad, scared-think of every negative emotion that's possible to feel and that's how I felt, how do you think I felt?" Joel replies with indignation.

Anna wriggles a little then raises up on Joel's cock, just a little, then settles back down onto him again.

"From the feel of your cock, those were not the only feelings you had, be honest." Anna waits for Joel's reply, but none is offered. "Listen, it's over with my affair, it happened, I admitted to you that I enjoyed it but I love you. It may help to talk about it, might even be fun. Did you get turned-on watching us, even a little?"

"Ok," Joel lets out a long sigh before continuing, "I wasn't turned-on while I watched you, or not that I was aware of, I think all the other emotions overpowered any arousal, it wasn't until I walked away that I even realised I had an erection."

"That's better, we've established you got excited watching me fuck another man."

"Excited? I had a hard-on that took a long cold shower and hours in the gym to get rid of, even then images of you orgasming under him have haunted me almost every day since. I had hoped today's love making would finally let me get back to normal."

"So, did you have wank thinking about us?"

"Wank?" Joel asks.

"Yes, you know, choke the monkey, feed the chooks, buff the banana, pump the python, have a toss?"

"I know want a wank is, but I don't wank."

"You don't wank, ever... really?" Anna asks.

"Not since I was thirteen, my first martial arts instructor told all his new students that masturbation made you weak in mind, body, and spirit. I stopped doing it the day he told me that and haven't done it since."

"We have been married for twenty-five years and I didn't know that about you, that's amazing. I sometimes masturbate twice a day. You have been walking around horny for weeks and didn't do anything about it? We have been sleeping together all this week, how did you keep it in your pants?" Anna asks flabbergasted.

Joel smiles up at his wife, "Maybe we both have a few little secrets."

Anna wriggles a little, moves up and slides back down on Joel's cock. The wriggle makes her perky breasts swing.

"So, let's get back to you watching me. What was it that made you so horny, was it my sexy body, was it Emilio's sexy body, or was it just the watching your wife with someone else?" Anna teases as she again wriggles on Joel's cock. He can see her long nipples hardening, excited by her teasing.

"I think it was the watching you go wild as you fucked each other, up until this morning I had never seen you so into sex, all those years we wasted."

Anna starts to slowly raise up on Joel's now rock hard cock, and then drops down taking all of him, slow up, fast down. He looks down and watches his cock, emerging then disappearing into her brown bush sex.

She knows she has him. "Do you want to fuck me like Emilio fucked me Joel? Do you want to use me like Emilio did? Come on Joel, is that what you want?"

Joel can't take anymore, he pulls his wife onto him and kisses her passionately. He wraps his arms around her and rolls them both over so he is on top. He stretches out his arms and pushes his torso up so only their groins touch. He stops and looks down at her beautiful face.

"Grab my ass, if you want to be fucked!" Joel commands.

Anna knows what Joel wants. She grabs his ass, digging her fingers into his flesh, then slaps him hard, first with her left hand then with her right. She grabs his ass again and pulls him onto her.

"Fuck me, fuck me like Emilio did! Take me! Make me come, make me squirm! Fuck me with your big cock, fuck me Emilio, fuck me hard Emilio!"

Joel knows that she is no longer thinking about him, that she is imagining it is her boy toy fucking her, but he doesn't care. It is his body on top of her, it is him who is now driving his cock into her, and it is him who blows his load into her as she screams.

"Yes, yes Emilio, cum in me, shoot it into me, I want it all!"

Joel stops. He is spent. He had closed his eyes for the last few thrusts and now opens them to see his wife's mischievous smile.

"Now, that was fun, wasn't it Emilio?" she teases.

"Enough of that," says Joel. "My God, what have you done to me? My legs are jelly. Who are you, what have you done with the real Anna?"

"I am the real Anna, the old missionary style Anna was the fake. Now finish the job."

Anna puts her hands on top of Joel's head and gently pushes him down onto her pussy. Without hesitation, Joel goes to work, slowly, teasingly, he licks her pussy lips, then pushes his tongue inside. She tastes fantastic, the mixture of their two juices now excites Joel, but Anna isn't going to allow him to take any longer, she grabs his hair, pulls him onto her and demands he fuck her clit.

"Do it, lick my clit Joel. Lick it."

Joel does as he is told. He finds her clit and flicks it with the tip of his tongue. Her clit is like her nipples, long and erect. Anna thrusts her hips onto Joel's face, pulling his hair to hold him onto her. In what seemed like a few seconds she was shaking, as an orgasm reverberated through her body. She pushes him away and he moves up beside her. Joel holds her close as they cuddle and kiss, without talking.

"You ok?" Anna asks.

"Ok? You have to be joking, my legs are still jelly! You are a wild woman."

She kisses him again and cuddles closer, "I was scared I may have overstepped the mark with my dirty talk...once I started, I just lost control."

"That's ok, I don't mind your fantasies, as long as they stay fantasies. You can think about Father Christmas for all I care as long as I am the only one in bed with you," Joel lies.

At the time he had been so excited that he hadn't cared, but now a shadow of doubt was creeping in, did Anna still have feelings for Emilio?

"I love you Joel Masterson. Right now, I love you more than I ever have. Please tell me if I go too far, please stop me if I hurt you, promise me."

"I will Anna, I promise."

Joel closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep. Anna snuggles up to her husband and smiles to herself, thinking how well the first day of the sex tour had gone. A lovely relaxing, romantic day in the valley and two sessions of the best sex they had ever had together. The girls on the forum had been right so far, though she was nervous about the next few weeks. If she followed their plans she may hurt Joel. Could Joel handle what was still to come?

...

The next day, Joel wakes in an empty bed. He gets up, showers, and goes downstairs to find Anna. Over thirty years of martial art training has gifted him with the ability to move like a cat, he wasn't sneaking around, that was just the way he moved, silent and graceful.

He sees the den door is ajar and goes in. Anna is on the computer and as soon as she sees Joel, she shuts the app she is using. A guilty look washes over her face, giving away the fact she is up to no good.

"What's going on?" Joel asks.

"Nothing, just surfing the net," Anna lies.

"I thought we agreed there would be no secrets? You were obviously doing something or you wouldn't have panicked and shut down your app, should I be worried?"

"I'm sorry Joel, I was on the forum I told you about, just updating our progress to the girls, that all."

"Why does the forum need to be a secret?"

"Because ... I'm not ready to share it with you. Besides, the "Forty, Foxy and Frustrated" girls are my tour consultants and if you saw what we we're planning there wouldn't be any surprises. You have to admit that you have enjoyed the tour so far, right?""

"Oh yeah, all right you keep your little girls club, as long as there are no boys that I need to worry about, were clear on that, this is a tour for two."

""No boys allows on the forum, girls only and the tour won't take us anywhere you're not happy to go, Joel."

"Where's the tour taking us today then?"

"Today's tour, Mister Masterson, is as follows, the pool needs cleaning, the lawn needs to be mowed, there in a dripping tap in the laundry that needs to be fixed, and the car needs washing. I have a house to clean and shopping to do, how's that for you?"

Joel saluted, "Eggs on toast it is then Tour Master, left right, left right..." he says in his best mocking Sargent Major voice as he marches to the kitchen to cook their breakfast.

...

The day goes exactly as Anna had said, there were weeks of chores to catch up on and apart from when they stopped for lunch they didn't see each other at all.

It was 6.30pm when Anna calls Joel in for dinner, she hands him some clothes and sends him to the pool house to shower.

When Joel comes into the house, he is greeted by Anna, who is wearing a nice, new floral summer dress. His favourite classical music is on the Hi-Fi and a candle with the table setting is lit and casting a soft glow through the room.

"Wow, you look fantastic, what's the occasion?"

"How about the end of one of the nicest weekend I have had in years, or just because I love you. Go sit down; I will dish up dinner."

Anna retrieves the salads from the fridge and dishes them both up a steak. It has been a busy day and they chat as they eat.

"Well, that was a great start to the tour, looking forward to next weekend," Joel said.

"Don't be so quick to finish the weekend. Monday morning to Tuesday night is tour time, it's still Tuesday night isn't it?"

"Your joking, I doubt I can go another round with you, you might have to go alone."

12