Anna & the Trucker

Story Info
Showoff girlfriend has fun at truckstop.
2k words
4.41
61k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were riding down the interstate, my girlfriend Anna and I. It was July, sunny and very hot, and we were on our way to Arizona to visit her parents. She was out of school for the summer and I had taken a few days off work to drive out to the ranch. It was sure to be a relaxing time, since things moved slower there and there was not much to do besides play with the various animals.

We drove in my Jeep Wrangler, the top pulled down to let in the sun. My girlfriend lounged next to me, her seat tilted back and her shirt off, with only a bathing suit top and short soft cotton shorts on. She had rubbed on some sort of sun tanning oil, and her olive skin had a pearlescent quality as the sun shone on it. Anna is half Spanish, so she has a Mediterranean look about her, dark hair and eyes. She is tiny, only 5’-3”, with a small waist but beautiful curvy hips and a typically Hispanic ass that attracts lots of male attention. Her breasts are not large, but they suit her body and are more than a handful. She was currently filling out the miniscule bikini top very well.

Before long, as always happens on any freeway drive, we got caught in construction traffic. It began to look like we were not going to be going anywhere fast, so I began to look around at the other cars. Beside us was a black-cabbed semi truck, and I noticed the driver was looking down at my almost-naked Anna. He was not a bad looking guy, maybe mid-30s, with long hair and a goatee. He was grinning down at my little girlfriend, no doubt thinking lonely trucker thoughts.

“Don’t look, but the trucker next to us is checking you out,” I said.

“Really?” Anna asked, smiling. She always got a kick out of guys wanting her, although to my knowledge had never cheated on me or even shown more than her pretty smile to one. She put on her sunglasses and tilted her face a little to the right to see him.

“Wow, he really is checking me out,” she said, still smiling. “Creepy.” From her tone of voice, I could tell she was not that creeped out by this.

“Why don’t you give him a thrill?” I asked.

“Like what?” she shot back, her tone a little shocked.

“Show him your tits,” I said, and gave her a devilish grin. “He probably hasn’t seen a pair in a long time, not as nice as yours anyway.” This got her grinning wider, and after another second of hesitancy to preserve her honor she agreed. She began rubbing more oil on her stomach, then lifted the cups of her bikini top over her small firm breasts for a few seconds, exposing her dark brown nipples that were as hard as I’d ever seen them. Then she pulled the cups down again. She turned to me and grinned triumphantly.

“That’s it?” I asked. “That was barely anything. Give him a real show.”

She was hemming and hawing so I looked over at him. He was staring even more intently at her, and I could tell he wanted more. “C’mon, Anna, this guy seems alright. Give him a real show, something he can jerk off to at the truck stop!” A wide grin broke on her pretty face again, and she pulled the tanning oil back out. I thought she would lift the top again, but instead she untied it from around her neck and back and removed it entirely. Her perfect 19 year old tits were in plain view. She poured oil all over them and began massaging it in, never covering more than one at a time. She rubbed the oil all over her tummy, getting lower and lower. I could tell from the look on her face she was getting excited. After 10 minutes of this tease show she surprised me.

She hooked her thumb in the waist band of her short shorts and pulled the front down. She wiggled her ass in the seat until her shaved pussy was totally exposed. She then poured oil on it and began to rub and finger herself for our trucker friend. Her body was gleaming from the oil, and she arched her back and thrust her tits to the sky as she worked herself towards orgasm. She came soon, loudly. She kept her thumb hooked so as to show her shaved mons, and brought her soaked finger to her mouth and began to lick the juices off it. This was new since she had never been interested in her own taste before.

I was thrilled at her display, since I had dreamed of watching her show off for a long time. I was glad it got her so turned on.

Traffic began to move then, and we quickly got ahead of the truck. Anna put her top back on and went to sleep soon after, dozing in the sun. Almost an hour later I pulled off the highway into a gas station that doubled as a truck stop. I parked on the side, across from the line of semis. I had to make a few phone calls, so I went around front and Anna stayed in the Jeep. My calls were over in a few minutes, and I came back to the Jeep, but Anna was not there. Where I was standing I would have seen her come into the place to use the bathroom, so I scanned the parking lot, thinking she had decided to stretch her legs.

I did not see her at first, until I looked toward the line of semis. Looking under one of the trailers I could see a pair of olive legs standing in sandals with chunky high heels. She was standing behind one of the trailers, and there was someone else with her. The other person was wearing boots and jeans. I began walking straight for them until I saw Anna lift one leg and place it on the step on the back of the trailer, and the man moved closer to her. I mover one trailer down from them and walked very quietly. I got to the end of the trailer, crouched and peeked around.

There stood Anna and our trucker friend from earlier. She was leaning against the trailer, one leg still up. She held her bikini top in her hand, and her breasts were once again exposed. The trucker stood pressed against her, one hand behind her holding her cotton shorts to the side, and the other hand covering her pussy. I could not tell from where I stood, but I suspected he had one or more fingers inside her.

Her hair was over her face, so for a moment I almost rushed to her aid, thinking he was forcing this on her, but her hand came up and brushed aside her dark hair, revealing a look on her face that spoke volumes about how much she wanted this. She was close to cumming, and she began begging him not to stop.

He did stop however, leaving my young girlfriend panting, and he took her by the hips and turned her to face the back of the trailer. She did, leaning against the tailgate, bending at the waist and arching her back so her tits and face were pressed against the trailer door.

He untied her shorts and pulled them down to the tops of her thighs, exposing her ass and pussy. Her ass gleamed, and it occurred to me that she had oiled it before coming over here. He unzipped his pants, pushed them and his boxers down to his knees. His cock looked thick, and long enough to be considered big. His balls were very large, hanging low between his legs, obviously full of cum. He grabbed her ass cheeks and pressed the head of his cock to the smooth lips of her cunt. Her high-heeled sandals forced her to stand on her tiptoes, angling her pussy perfectly for fucking from behind.

“Yes, please put it in me,” I heard her beg. “Please fuck me with it.”

The trucker smiled and needed no further prodding, although she continued to beg. He began to press forward, and I saw him sink into her slowly. Her expression changed, from ecstatic longing, to satisfaction, then to surprise as her slid his meat in and it stretched her. No look of pain crossed her beautiful face, but when his balls came to rest on her smooth mound, her brow did furrow and she began to release the orgasm she had built while he had fingered her. She moaned and sighed and tried to move her hips on him, but her kept her ass tight to him until she stopped cumming. When she had calmed down he began to slowly withdraw his cock and slide it back in. The look on her face said she was lost in this fucking. If she had intended to come behind this trailer for a quick balling, she was no longer worried about quickness. This was clearly going to take as long as it was meant to.

After he had fully enjoyed the tightness and smoothness of Anna’s pussy, his pace began to quicken. As his fucking gained intensity, so did her moans and exclamations. He drilled his meat into my young Anna while she urged him on, begging him to fuck her, make her cum, and fill her with his seed.

“Yes, baby, yes. Do it to me. Mmmmmmmm, baby, harder. Fill me up with your cum!” she was saying loudly.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back and bit, so her outstretched arms were braced on the back of the truck and her tits were again exposed. From this position she could better fuck back on his large cock. He grabbed her tits and began bearing down for what I assumed would be the home stretch. Her face showed that she was clearly cumming again, and as she screamed when her orgasm hit, the trucker buried his thick cock and began releasing his load into my sweet girlfriend’s tight pussy.

When he had emptied his sack into her, he pulled out and she turned to face him, a pretty smile on her face. “Great job, baby. Clean me up?” he asked.

I thought she would be insulted or disgusted. She had always expressed distaste for sucking my cock after we fucked, and I had never once gotten her to do it. Instead of walking away, however, she moved her shorts so they covered her knees. She got on her knees in front of him and began to lick his shiny shaft clean, thoroughly enjoying it. She occasionally looked up at him, seeking his approval, which he continually gave. His cock never grew soft, and before long she was sucking him in earnest. She closed her eyes to concentrate on her task, and she was clearly getting off on it. Anna is the best cocksucker I’ve ever had, so I was not surprised when he told her he was about to cum. This sent her over the edge, and she began to orgasm as he shot another load of cum down my girl’s throat. She opened her mouth to moan and I got to see him shoot several thick strands of cum into her eager mouth.

When they had finished he pulled up his pants. She stood up and pulled her shorts up, and he began to whisper to her. I wanted to see her reaction, but I hurried off so I not to get caught. Pretty soon she came around the front of the building, smiling, glowing really, and saying she had to use the bathroom.

I was back in the Jeep when she came back, and we started off again. I have not mentioned the incident to her… Yet.