Anna & the Trucker Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna is on display and loves it.
2.2k words
4.31
46.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna & the Trucker 2: The Motel

Anna and I got back on the highway and continued on. I had not mentioned that I had seen her fucking a trucker back at the gas station, but it weighed continually on my mind.

I was confused by my feelings as well. On one hand, I knew I should be angry both with her and with the man who fucked her. I also should have been upset that Anna did not care for me enough to be faithful. She obviously did not even care enough not to keep things from me.

On the other hand I was aroused and exhilarated by what I had seen. I could not deny the erection that was growing in my pants thinking about my young tiny girlfriend giving herself over to a strange man, and in public no less. Her behavior had been so unlike what I was used to from her, so much that I wondered what else she might be capable of.

It was getting dark and I was still thinking about it. Anna said we should stop and sleep for the night, and there was a motel in two miles. I asked her how she knew, and she said she had seen a billboard. I told her I was not tired, but she insisted. I knew then what was going on.

I could have driven on, missing the exit and ruining her plans, but for some reason I did not. I suppose it was curiosity that made me drive to the motel. It was also excitement at the thought of seeing her in action again. Whatever the reason, we were soon checking into a cheap motel. It seemed clean enough, but I had no doubt it catered to truckers and if I had to guess I’d say it might even be the type of place to rent rooms by the hour.

We found our room and took our bags in. I laid down on the bed, took out a book, and waited to see what would happen. Anna decided to get in the shower, so she took her bag in the bathroom. A short while later she emerged wearing her short terrycloth bathrobe. The garment barely covered her ass. She had a towel, and said she felt like going to the pool to swim. I said I was tired and would simply read and probably fall asleep. She smiled and bent over to kiss me, then left.

I waited a few seconds, then went to the window to peek outside. Anna was a few paces away, talking on her cell phone. She was whispering into it, then she hung up and walked off toward the other motel buildings, not towards the pool. I was not surprised. I paid attention to which she went to. She knocked on the door and was let in. I quickly put on my shoes and followed.

When I got to the motel room the curtains in the front window were open enough to afford me a clear view of the room from where I crouched under the window. I peeked in and saw my young Anna sitting on the bed, sipping from a bottle of cheap whiskey. She no longer had on her terrycloth bathrobe. Instead, she had on a tight white tank top that clearly showed off her hard nipples and a g-string with a cartoon character on the front. Her dark hair was tussled, and she looked incredibly young and sexy.

Just then the bathroom door opened and our trucker friend emerged naked and wet, toweling off his hair. His long, thick cock was already standing at attention. I was able to get a good look at his body this time. His arms and upper body were strong and well defined, which I knew would turn Anna on immensely. She has such a fetish for strong arms. His stomach was a bit round, but it looked firm, not flabby.

Anna started smiling as soon as he entered, and she got up and went to him. He took the bottle from her and took a swig. Her now-empty hands went straight to his erect cock. Even though I had known she was coming here to service him, this still gave me a shock.

“Is this all for me?” she asked

“No,” he said, “but my wife doesn’t have to know if you borrow it tonight!”

Ann smiled up at him and sank down to her knees. Her trucker friend took another swig from the bottle, then let out a deep sigh as Anna wetly kissed the large purple head of his cock. She proceeded to slide him farther and farther into her mouth. I could hear her moan around the large member in her mouth, and I could tell she was rapidly getting into it. The trucker put his large hand on the back of Anna’s head and clutched a fistful of her silky black hair as she moved her mouth faster over the swelling length of his dick. For the first time I noticed my own erection, and I realized young Anna had never looked hotter than she did servicing a strange cock.

“Shit, baby, I’m almost ready to cum… Are you ready?” he panted as she continued her masterpiece blowjob. She paused, and with his large cock still filling her mouth, looked up at him and nodded. As she did this, she reached to her tank top, and pulled the cups of it down below her tits. The elastic neckline lifted her breasts perfectly, and I thought for a moment that they made a perfect target for a cumshot.

Anna increased her pace on his large cock, obviously very eager to receive his cum. Her hands cupped his huge balls, and she appeared to be deep throating him easily. The more I saw her suck him, the more I knew she must have learned her technique from more than just our mild lovemaking. Deep in my heart I knew she had been someone’s slut.

I think the trucker got the same idea about Anna’s tits that I had, because he groaned loudly, and pulled his long cock from her mouth. Anna’s pretty face got a look of disappointment, until a thick strand of cum landed on her cheek. Another stream got her across her full lips, and some in her mouth. Her friend corrected his aim then, and began unloading on her exposed tits. I had never seen so much cum, as he covered Anna’s young breasts completely. I thought he was finished, but he landed two more streams across Anna’s mouth before he ran out of thick juice. If I had not known her had given my little girl two loads of cum earlier, I would have thought he had not orgasmed in a year.

Anna was panting when he stepped back to take a look at my cum-covered angel, who seemed to now be his. I realized she had orgasmed during her cumshot, and I nearly came as well thinking that it had turned her on that much. She rolled from her knees to sit on the floor with her legs curled under her, and she began to clean the cum off her face with her fingers and lick the fingers clean. She was concentrating hard on this task and clearly enjoying it. Once her face was clean, she went to work on her cum-covered tits. She cleaned a bit off by lifting them to her mouth and licking and sucking them, then she rubbed the rest into her perfect olive skin like lotion.

The trucker had sat down to drink and watch her enjoy his gift to her, but when she finished, he got up and lifted her off the floor. She let him strip off her tank top and set her on the dresser facing him. He smiled at her, and she at him, as he reached for the thin piece of material that still hid her shaved snatch. I could not see his fingers working, but suddenly Anna’s head rocked back and she let out a high whimper, and I knew he had pulled aside her g-string and had found the spot.

“Damn, little girl, you’re so fucking wet. I can’t believe I ran into a hot little slut like you on this trip.” Anna was lost for words as his thick fingers invaded her tight shaved pussy. She could only gasp and whimper, occasionally exclaiming “Oh, fuck!” or “Yes!” when he made her cum. As I watched this man finger-fuck my little Anna, she must have came at least five times, with very little room between each orgasm.

I saw the trucker’s large member grow rigid once more as the young slut in his hands, my Anna, came and came. He finally picked her up again and carried her to the bed. I was surprised that I felt a surge of relief that I was finally going to get to see her fucked again. He sat her on the edge of the bed and removed her soaking wet g-string. He put her smooth legs over his shoulders and sank his big cock into her. I knew that she must be so wet for his large member to fit so readily into her tiny opening.

It was clear that having a cock this big in her as deep as he had it did magical things for my little Anna, because she screamed and came as soon as he bottomed out. As before, her held her close and waited until her orgasm had subsided until he moved again.

“How’s that feel, little girl?” he asked.

“Oh my god…” Anna panted, “Like heaven. I can’t believe how fucking good your cock makes me feel.”

“So you want what we talked about, right?” he asked her.

“Oh yessssss,” she sighed.

“And what was that, baby doll? Tell me what you want.”

“To be a slut. I want more men to have me. I want to be a truck stop slut!” she cried, clearly bringing herself closer to cumming again with her dirty words.

“Good girl,” he said, and slid his cock almost all the way out of her before ramming it home again. This sent her over the edge again, and she began to cum. He didn’t pause this time, however, and fucked in and out of her while she came. His fucking prolonged her orgasm, and she came for five minutes straight. Seeing this large powerful man fucking my little Anna was too much for me to bear, and I shot my load in my pants, never having touched my cock.

Anna’s trucker slowed his fucking and withdrew his cock. He turned Anna over onto her belly, with her feet on the floor and her round ass in the air before him. He grabbed her asscheeks and began entering her again, this time slowly. I could not figure out why he was entering so slow, considering the pounding he had just been dishing out to my little girl. Then I caught a glimpse of what was really happening.

The large trucker was sliding his swollen meat, slick with Anna’s cum, into her tight asshole. As far as I knew, her tight ass was virginal, except for my exploring fingers, but the more I saw, the less I knew for sure.

It took some time, but he finally got his cock in her ass. He stayed there for a moment, telling her how tight and hot her ass was, and how many cocks were going to be in it from now on. Anna turned her face so I could see it, and it was a mix of discomfort and extreme pleasure.

“How do you feel, baby doll?” he asked.

“So dirty, daddy, and so good. Your cock is the biggest that’s ever been in my ass,” she moaned back at him. This clearly gave him the inspiration he needed, because he began to work his cock in and out of her. The noises she was making while she received this ass fucking were enough to make my cock grow hard once again. She ooh-ed and ah-ed and clearly had three deep, slow orgasms while he fucked her fundament.

He fucked her for what seemed like forever, but finally he could not hold back any longer. He gave one last hard thrust and began unloading his cum into my slutty young girlfriend’s ass. She told him repeatedly not to stop, and said how good his hot cum felt in her young ass. At last he pulled out of her ass, leaving it open and leaking cum onto her shaved snatch.

Without being asked, Anna got on her knees and began to clean the trucker’s cock. She sucked him for several minutes, and although he got hard again, he did not cum. I had to admit I was disappointed that I didn’t get to see him coat my little girl again.

Anna went to the bathroom to clean up, but before she did, she asked his name.

“I’m Jon, sweetie.”

She blew him a kiss and proceeded to clean up. He yelled to her.

“Get nice and fresh, baby, our next stop is the Golden Eagle.” With that he laid back on the bed.

“Golden Eagle, eh?” said a voice behind me, startling me. I looked to see a large black man, not much older than me, grinning widely. “We’d better get there quick, then, huh?”

I looked at him for a second, trying to figure out what was going on. Finally I gave up, and said, “I’ll drive.”