Anna Bella's Education Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna and her father visit Anna's mother
3.5k words
4.44
70.5k
79

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is continues Anna Bella's Education so it's probably best to read part 1 first but whatever way you want to do it is fine with the author.


My father fucked myself and his personal assistant all afternoon. In the evening we boarded a flight back to the States. I kept my mobile off, as instructed. It was strange, back in the world of the repressed, watching all the passengers and the flight attendants with their hidden smiles and secret desires. It was frustrating too, knowing that, given permission, I could liberate them all. One simple push on their minds would turn them into the libidinous animals that they really were.

Thinking about it reminded me of the feeling of my father's hard cock as he forced himself into me, and I felt my cunt go hot and wet again in a sudden burning need. It took all my self control not to just open my legs and finger myself in front of everyone. I looked across at my father and caught him looking back at me from the window seat with a mischievous grin – a look that meant he was messing with my mind again.

'Stop it Daddy!' I said as I hit him playfully on the arm. And right away, the look, the smile and the feeling was gone and then, as far as I can remember I was asleep. When I woke up we were in the car an the street, just a few houses down from my mother's pretty little suburban place near Boston. The early morning sun was shining and the air felt fresh and cool. There was birdsong all around. I could not tell how long I had been sleeping for.

'Good morning my little slut,' my father said, ruffling my hair with his large hands. 'Welcome to the next part of my plan. You can switch on your phone now'

There were 37 missed calls and twenty or so messages from my mother. Just boring whining stuff like:

'Where ARE you?'

'Why didn't you come home last night?'

'I called around. No one has seen you. Where are you?'

'OMG... are you with HIM???'

'Please, darling, please answer me'

'PLEASE!!! Come back to me now! Don't speak to him!!! He is dangerous!!!'

I showed them to daddy and we both laughed at her stupid pleading, especially the last one.

'So,' my father said, 'let's go and get her. You go first. I will wait in the car.'

I was almost shaking with excitement as I jumped out of the car, skipped up the pathway and rang the doorbell. Within seconds the door opened and my mother stood there. Her hair was a mess and it looked like she had been crying but she smiled when she saw me and opened her arms for a hug.

'Thanks goodness you're back, Bella...'

I noticed, for the first time I think, that she was quite beautiful in her way. Her face was pretty under the tears and I noted the curve of her hips and her generous breasts all squeezed into a blouse and dress that only served to add to the eroticism. I felt her, warm and swelling against me as I hugged her back and pretended that it was just affectionate.

'We were worried,' she said, taking a step back. A warning bell went off in my mind.

'We?'

'Well it's been more than 2 days, darling. I had to do something...'

She motioned me into the hallway and then through to the front room. It was small and gloomy and there where two police officers waiting on the couch. They stood as we entered. The male one, tall and well built, extended a hand.

'I am officer Hunt and this is officer Joline.'

His female companion was smaller than him, well tanned and with a serious expression on her pretty face.

'I am sorry,' my mother was saying, 'but I had to call someone. I didn't know where you were. I thought maybe you had gone to see him...'

'Well....' I said, not knowing how exactly to confess it all to her.

'She did.' My father spoke softly as he stepped into the room behind me. He must have quietly followed me inside. My mother gasped. Her hands dropped to her sides. I gave a little squeal of delight.

'Oh God...' she said, 'I knew it...'

'Is this the man, ma'am?' Officer Hunt took a step towards my father, one hand extended. Officer Joline carefully stepped around so she was positioned behind. My mother nodded.

'Sir...' officer Hunt said, 'we have a restraining order forbidding you to come within 50km of Mrs. LaRange or contacting her in any way without permission...'

Both officers were now standing close on either side of my father but he ignored them and continued to stare at my mother.

'It is too late, bitch.' he said to her, calmly.

'Fuck you,' she spat back. 'You can't get to me. You know you can't'

'Sir...' Officer Hunt now grabbed my father by the left arm and Joline took him by the right.

'No, I can't' my father continued, 'but she can...'

All the time this scene had been unfolding, I had been watching my mother with a growing sense of excitement. Initial probes of her mind had shown me that the defenses she put up against my father were all based on her hatred of him. But with me, all she had was sympathy and concern. It would be easy to use these to break her. She would be desperate to fuck me by the time I was finished with her. The thought of her fingers pushing hard into my cunt made me so wet that it was difficult to constrain myself. I was smiling and giggling and playing with my dress at the thought of it all.

'Oh God no...' my mother said. I could see now what she realized and suddenly she was scared. The police officers saw it too and reacted immediately by turning and trying to force my father out of the room.

'Sir,' said officer Hunt. 'You are required to leave now. If necessary we will use increased force.'

'Force?' said my father, 'but force is such a crude and old fashioned method of persuasion don't you think?'

With that he turned suddenly and whispered quickly into officer Hunt's ear. Then he did the same with officer Joline. The two off them paused, as if thinking something over briefly. A change showed their faces. The serious look was dropped and a slight smile and brightness in the eyes replaced it. As one, they let go of my father, walked across the room and took my mother by each arm.

'Oh God no!!!' she screamed. The officers held her tighter and forced her legs apart slightly with their feet.

'Ma'am, I have to ask you to be quiet.' said officer Hunt.

'Yeah, bitch, just shut up and let them do what they have to do.' officer Joline added.

My mother was breathing rapidly now...

'Oh fuck...' she said.... 'oh fuck no...'

My father put his arm on my back now and pushed me forward a little.

'Bella?' he said, 'she is all yours now...'

I clapped my hands together and jumped for joy as I stepped forward.

'Please Bella,' my mother said in a tiny, broken voice, 'you don't have to do this'

'Ma'am,' said officer Hunt, 'I insist you allow this to happen. The gentleman has shown me that we get to fuck both you and the girl if we do our duty.'

'Damn right' said office Joline, looking at me and licking her lips.

Mom started crying again now and her tears made her makeup smear down her face, so she looked like a clown. It kind of turned me on even more, seeing her look so pathetic and messed up like that.

'Don't worry mommy,' I said, 'You'll love it when I am done with you. It's soooo good being a slut...'

'Oh Bella, darling...' my mother pleaded. 'Oh no... what has he done to you?'

'Well...' I said, thinking her question over. He's fucked me repeatedly and he's cum inside me so many times that he must have bred me by now. Oh and we pissed all over his maid and she loved it...'

'Mmmmm yes....' office Hunt said in a voice thick with lust, first staring at me, then my mom, imagining how he would take us. 'Fuck yeah!' officer Joline added. She pushed her free hand up between her thighs now and began fingering herself as best she could through her uniform.

Mom was really sobbing now, her head hung down and she cried without control.

'Look at me mom...' I said.

She looked up. 'Please... Bella... please don't do this'

I was in her mind now, searching for pressure points.

'Daddy trained me using his maid, a bitch called Greet. I was able to get her so turned on by me that she just wanted to tear her clothes off and lick me out...'

'I'm sorry Bella. I am so sorry... I should have worked harder to keep you away from him...'

She was truly sorry, I could see. But now she was also beginning to look at me slightly differently, assessing me, judging my body and warming to it. I could sense the fight she put up against her desires as, one by one, I switched off her sympathy points and turned them into lust for me.

'No, Bella, no...' she said, 'this is so ... wrong. Please ... what about our life together ... what about ... oh God... your education...'

'What education mommy?' I asked as I shut down her memories.

'I ... uh ... your education in ... can't remember ...'

I could see her nipples hardening tight under her bra now, and her cunt getting warm and wet.

'Look at me mommy...' I said, 'Don't I look good... don't you want me...'

I carefully unbuttoned my dress now so that it fell open, revealing my breasts to the room. I grabbed them and squeezed them and pushed them forward to tempt my mommy further.

'Oh fuck this is so hot' said officer Hunt as he rubbed his hard dick through his trousers. Officer Joline leaned into my mother and spoke into her ear in a soft voice... 'If you don't want the bitch, I'll have her. You can take my partner instead.'

'Tell me mommy... tell me what you think...' I rubbed my breasts now, grabbing at them and squeezing my nipples. It felt so good I could hardly stand. My mother sighed now, and her hand unconsciously slipped between her legs.

'Is this ... what you want ... darling?' she said. 'Is it want you want from me?'

'Don't you want me mommy? Don't you want to fuck your little girl?'

She was struggling. A frown came over her face and she stiffened.

'I know you are doing this because of him. I can't let you... I can't.... unless .... do you want me to...? Do you want this, darling? Because I can't ... resist.... I mean, it feels so.... good...'

'I want it mommy... I want you to take me and use me... and you know it, you want it too...'

I was so wet now that my fingers easily slid up my cunt as I parted my legs to show my mother.

'Well, darling ... if it's what you really, really want....'

She was staring at me now, gazing at my cunt with a thick look of lust in her eyes. I felt her resistance weaken and weaken, and then, suddenly, her just mind snapped. Her head slumped forward and back again and now she looked at me with pure unadorned lust and a wicked, wicked grin across her face.

'Oh fuck, yes...' she said grabbing at her breast. 'You really are quite the slut aren't you... I think a bitch like you deserves to be well and truly fucked by me...'

'Fuck yes,' said officer Joline as she and Hunt released my mother, 'go and get it, bitch!'

And suddenly mommy was all over me. She grabbed my dress and ripped it clean apart as I lay back and spread myself wide for her. I could feel her hot smooth skin against me as she grabbed my breasts and pulled them deep into her mouth and licked and sucked them hard.

'Oh God, mommy, isn't Daddy so right? Doesn't it feel good, just letting go?'

'Fuck yes, I want you, you bitch.'

'Oh, yes, mommy, fuck me, mommy... fuck your little girl...'

Her hand was between my legs now and she rammed her fingers up my cunt as I gave myself up to her, turning her into a slut for good, just like Daddy had said would happen. And now he was there too, pointing his hard cock at mommy's face as she grabbed him and sucked on it like it was all she ever wanted.

'That's right bitch,' my father said, 'you're mine now.'

'Oh god yes,' my mother said, releasing his cock, 'thank you!'

Then she was back, sucking furiously on my father as she fingered me. I felt her hand pushing hard into my cunt and pushed back on her so my clit pulsed. Watching her eyes close in pure bliss as my father fucked her mouth with his huge cock tipped me over into the promised pulsing orgasm that I had been dreaming off. Everything went white and I grabbed mommy and yelled out 'Oh yessss, fuck yessss, this is it, this is everything I fucking want!'

Then the world returned and I looked over and saw office Joline leaning forward and staring at me with wild eyed abandon as officer Hunt fucked her hard from behind. There was a groan and my father pulled out of my mother's mouth and came all over her face and hair, looping ropes of the stuff on her eyes and cheeks and mouth. I leaned up and licked it off her, greedily like a cat and then suddenly we were kissing, her tongue all hot and probing me and me pushing my lips against hers. Her free hand was stroking through my hair when suddenly she grabbed a handful and pulled my head back and looked at me, hard and angry,

'Tell me, bitch...' she said...

'Oh, mommy, I am your bitch forever now...'

'Yes,' she said, 'for fucking ever...'

Suddenly she slapped me hard on the face and making my cunt jolt and she sighed and rubbed her cunt hard into my leg.

'Oh yes, momeeee... use me, use me!' I cried, reacting to that lovely slap in the face.

Officer Hunt, who had been watching the whole thing, slapped officer Joline hard on the ass and began fucking her even harder and faster...

'Oh fuck yes,' said Joline, 'so fucking hot... fucking do me ... yes!!!!;

and she tipped over the edge as Hunt came inside her, filling her womb with his cum.

After that we just fucked each other for hours. They all took turns with me and just used me however they wanted. I remember giggling when officer Hunt asked my father for permission...

'Sir, can I nail her?'

'Take her, officer and do what you like to her.'

It turned out that what he wanted was to just fuck me up the ass. I had never done that before but he felt so thick and fulfilling inside me and it helped too that I sucked on Daddy's cock at the same time while Daddy encouraged Hunt to let go.

'You like it Hunt? You like fucking my little girl?'

'Fuck yeah sir, it feels like I'm splitting her open right here...'

I pushed my ass back on him as he said this to show him I wanted it even more and Daddy said,

'She's a natural, Hunt. She's a cum loving bitch. Any man would want her for his daughter.'

Hunt was thrusting harder now as Daddy was talking.

'That's it Hunt, give up to your desires, just be who you really are...'

Hunt grabbed me hard now and pulled me onto his raging cock as he thrust faster and faster. Then he slapped me, hard, on the ass and I yelped in surprise and pleasure.

'That's it Hunt,' Daddy said, 'show her who is in charge.'

Hunt slapped me again and then again, harder and harder as I squealed and moaned and pushed back onto his cock and then suddenly he yelled out,

'Fuck yeah, take it bitch!'

Then he pulled out and came all over my back, just as Daddy pulled out too and came all over my face and hair.

I was so excited by this that I was overcome with a sudden urge to pee. I looked around and saw officer Joline sitting up against the sofa with her uniform all undone while mommy lay prostrate and naked between her legs and licked out her cunt. She was grabbing her tits and moaning, lost in her own little world as mommy lapped away at her. I walked over to them and stood up on the couch and leaned forward so that my cunt was just inches away from her head. Daddy and Hunt watched as I pulled open my cunt lips, squatted down a bit and let go a long, hot stream of piss all over officer Joline's hair. She gasped as it ran down her face and front, soaking into her uniform and down further until it collected at her cunt and run onto my mother's tongue. Daddy and Hunt were all hard again as mommy moaned a long moan of desire and licked at my piss, licking up Joline's body and around her cunt until her tongue found me. Joline too, looked up as my piss ran down her face and joined my mom in licking at my cunt. I pressed and pushed myself onto both their eager tongues as daddy and Hunt stared and jerked and came together.

Much later, I remember, Hunt and Joline were asleep together on the sofa in a big puddle of piss and cum. Mom and Dad were seated at a table and mom was laughing as she signed a piece of paper for Dad. I was too curious not to ask.

'Oh, it's nothing...', mommy said as she ruffled my cum-soaked hair. 'All gone ... all gone ... just need to fuck...'

'Your mother has just signed everything she owns over to me,' my father said.

'Everything?'

'Yes, legally, I own it all now – house, money car.'

'He even owns you!' mommy said, smiling at my father in an adoring way.

'That's right,' Daddy said. 'It's all mine now.'

Mother looked down and frowned...

'What is it, bitch?' my father asked, and my mother mumbled something about a reward.

'Louder...' my father said...

'Me want reward! Me want reward!' mother shouted, like a spoiled little girl. I was startled. My father looked at me and said,

'Sorry but your mother insists. I told her that if she gave me everything, she could watch you on your knees, sucking on my hard cock. She really wants to see that.'

'Yes!' mommy said, clapping her hands together, 'yes! I want to see little slut do that!'

'Why be sorry Daddy?' I said, upset. 'You know I want to degrade myself for you.'

'Of course I know...' he said, smiling to himself as if he had some big secret. Then his hand was on my head pushing me to my knees and his cock was out and I was sucking on it greedily, desperate to show him how much I wanted to give everything to him, just like my bitch mother had done. I wanted her to see that I could give Daddy things she never could. She had her hand between her legs now as she fingered herself and chanted,

'Suck ... suck ... suck ...'

I sucked and sucked and Daddy began to moan and he was saying,

'Yes, this is it, this is good.'

He turned to face my mother and said something new...

'Of course, it isn't enough though. It is never enough. I want the step-sisters too.'

'Oh yes!' my mother said, 'Why didn't I think of that!'

'I want all three of your bitch daughters, sucking on me...'

'God yes,' my mother cried, 'We have to get them! I want them! Yes!'

She came then, pushing her fingers deep into her cunt and grunting as she slid into the oblivion of pure bliss. My father kept talking, mostly to himself now,

'Then more, and more and...'

He didn't finish the sentence. He just grabbed my head and came down my throat. As I felt his hot cum slide down inside me, I ran my hands all over myself and wondered what more could there possibly be.