Anna Ch. 01

Story Info
50-year-old math teacher awakens slut in student.
1.7k words
4.2
77.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began one rainy day when I was driving out of the college I was teaching Math at. Our college was away from the main road and required a bit of a walk.

I noticed her walking in the rain, her uniform soaked. I had to stop my car and offer her a lift.

Her name was Anna and she was a year two student at the college I taught at. She wasn't very mathematically inclined, but she was well behaved.

She had long hair which she tied in two pony tails, large brown eyes and a nice sweet smile. There was something very hypnotic about her. Maybe it was the way she walked. She was very curvaceous, slightly plump and about 5ft 3.

Back in year 1 of college she was already curvy. Now in year 2 she was even curvier. The rain had soaked through her white blouse. She was wearing a black bra. I started to grow hard.

"Let me send you home," I said.

"I've forgotten to bring my keys and my parents won't be back till late," she said.

"Why don't you come to my house?" I offered. My wife was out of town on a business trip after all.

There was a funny look in her eye when she accepted.

Back at my house, she took a shower upon my advice. I had offered her my wife's clothes. They were a little too tight for her. I could see her breasts straining against the fabric of the tee shirt. I made her a warm drink. My cock continued to stir.

She noticed it. I could see it in her eyes, as she drank her drink. She put the cup down.

"What is that Mr Smith?"

"Do you want to see it?" I asked. She nodded.

I unzipped my trousers and took out my cock. She looked at it, eyes transfixed on it. I took her hand and put in around my cock. It grew harder. I showed her how to move it, up and down, and she did as she was told.

Slowly I tugged at my wife's shorts, and down it went. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. I kneeled down to take a closer look, parting her puffy lips which was partly hidden by her sparse hair.

She was wet. I leaned forward and gave her clit a flick of my tongue. She took a sharp breath. Gently I flicked my tongue across her clit a few more times, and she gasped. I tried to push my index finger into her pussy but she froze.

I coaxed her. "Just relax. You will like it."

She continued to be tensed, but I continued licking her, throwing her further into a horny state of mind. Soon I had my index finger up her pussy. It was nice, warm and wet.

Most of all it was tight.

I continued to tease her, increasing the pressure and speed of my tongue, pushing my finger in and out of her. She breathed even more heavily. I tried putting another finger in, and she froze again.

"No," she pleaded.

"Now, be a good girl and open your legs wider," I coaxed, shoving two fingers in. I felt her tense up. I kept still for a while, concentrating on licking her clit.

Then I started moving the two fingers in and out again. Soon she was relaxed, her juices flowing, and I continued to lap it up. She started to whimper, I continued ramming my two fingers in as I licked her.

Suddenly she let out a cry. She was cumming. Her juices came out hard and fast. I continued to ram my fingers in her.

I brought her into my bedroom.

"Lie down," I told her. She did as she was told. I took the t shirt off and out sprang her tits. They were huge – probably 36C – but firm. I started playing with her nipples, gentle teasing them at first, before I started to pinch them harder.

There was a slight look of discomfort on her face but that somehow turned me on. I bent down and took her left nipple into my mouth, sucking on it hard. She squirmed and let out a gasp.

I told her to spread her legs wider, and she parted them for me. I started to play with her clit again, putting more pressure on it, making it hard. She was soaking wet.

I started nibbling on her nipples. She moaned. She was lifting her hips off the bed, begging me to put my fingers in here.

"Please," she begged. I shoved two fingers in her tight pussy, ramming it in mercilessly. She moaned louder. Just the thought of my cock in this tight pussy made me want to cum. As my right hand shoved 2 fingers up her pussy, my left hand continued assaulting her nipples.

She writhed in bed, beads of perspiration rolling forming on her forehead. What a sight she was. I watched her tensed up face – her eyes shut tight, brows furrowed together.

"Open your eyes and look at me," I said.

She opened her large eyes, there was a horny look in them. I slowly increased the number of fingers I was ramming in her to three. Boy was she tight.

Her tits were jiggling as I rammed her pussy with my three fingers. Here she was, legs spread and willing. It was time to fuck her. I took my fingers out of her pussy and climbed on top of her. Despite being curvy she was still a very petite girl. I must have been double her size.

The thought of the fact that I was possibly crushing her turned me on even more.

I stroked my cock, positioning it against her pussy. There was a look on her face when she realized what I was doing.

"Please don't," she begged. But it was too late. I shoved my entire dick into her pussy, and she screamed, perhaps a little too loudly.

I held still for awhile, holding her tight to calm her, half afraid the scream would have attracted the attention of the neighbors.

She was extremely tight. I gave her soft little kisses to calm her. Tears were rolling down her face.

"Shhhh... it's gonna be ok, baby," I stroked her hair.

I started to move gently in and out her, and she soon forgot her pain.

I moved faster and she started to moan.

"You like this, don't you?" I asked her. She didn't reply. Her eyes remained shut, as if concentrating on the sensations my cock was giving her. I went faster. she moaned louder.

"Look at me," I told her.

She opened her eyes to look at me while I fucked her. Slowly she was moving her hips to meet my thrusts.

I decided to tease her, slowing down my pace, moving my cock slowly in and out her pussy. I felt her tight pussy gripping against my cock, as if begging my cock to thrust deeper into her.

There was a pleading look in her eyes as I continued the slow pace. In, out. In, out.

"Please, Mr Smith," she whispered pleadingly.

"shhh..." was all I would say.

She tried moving her hips, wishing I would go faster, but I help on to her hips.

I took my cock out. She let out a sigh. Her pleading eyes showed how much she wanted it.

"Get on your hands and knees and face me." I told her.

She did as she was told. Eagerly she took my cock into her mouth.

"Yes, baby," I said. "Taste your juices."

She sucked hungrily, occasionally taking my cock out of her mouth, and twirling her tongue across the head of my cock. Then taking it into her mouth again. I held on to her two ponytails, slowly moving my hips. Her head was bobbing on my cock, and I held her head tighter so that I could maneuver it more easily.

I felt as if I could cum anytime, so I told her to stop.

I lied on the bed and asked her to get on top of me.

She straddled my hips as I pushed my cock into her tight, warm and wet pussy. I held on to her hips, moving her along as she rode me.

"That's it, baby, ride it,"

I watched as this tight 18 year old rode my cock for her dear life. It was amazing. Her boobs were jiggling. Beads of perspiration were on her forehead. She was meowing like a cat.

My hips moved up to meet her bounce. We moved in a rhythm. She moaned louder.

"Oh yes, please, yes," she sighed.

I couldn't believe it. Here I was, a bespectacled, slightly overweight 50 year old man, having a tight pussy bounce on top if his cock. I rammed harder.

We changed positions. I lay her at the edge of the bed, her legs wide open while I stood at the foot of the bed. Slowly I entered her again. Then I scooped her up.

She clung onto me, while I kept my balance leaning against the wall.

She had her cock deep within me, muscles squeezing around it, totally impaled.

I rammed hard as she clung on for her dear life, moaning loudly.

"Oh yeah Mr Smith! Yes! Yes! Oh yeah!"

I held her chubby ass, pushing her onto me hard. My cock went deeper and deeper into her cunt. She was losing it.

"Oh fuck! Yes... please... Oh...ohhhh... ohhhhhhhhh! Oh shittttttttttttttttt!!"

I felt her whole body tense, and the ripples of her cunt muscles. She was cumming, and she looked beautiful.

I couldn't hold out much longer. I lay her down on her bed, and moved my cock to her mouth. She sucked it hungrily again. I rammed my cock in and out of her mouth, and she took every inch of it.

I felt my balls tighten. I took my cock out. I held the left side of her face as I shot wad after wad of cum all over her sexy mouth.

Exhausted, I collapsed next to her. She tried to clean the cum off her mouth and face, but I spread them over her lips and made her suck on my fingers.

After some rest we took a shower. I paid her $50 and sent her home. I was quite sure it wasn't going to be the last I would see of her.