Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna & Mr. Smith make a new friend.
2.9k words
4.46
47.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mr Smith, please, stop. There people on the bus might see us," gasped Anna. Her legs were spread and she was writhing in her seat.

I had one hand on my steering wheel, and another hand up Anna's skirt and in her panties, stroking her clit as I was driving us back home. We had stopped at a traffic light and a bus was next to us.

It had been three days since I first had sex with my curvy student Anna. It helped that my wife was out of town on a business trip for two weeks. Ever since that first time, we had been meeting on a daily basis to fuck.

I continued to stroke her clit as she breathed hard.

A man on the bus suddenly saw us. He looked, shocked at first, then his eyes fixed on Anna. There was a slight smile on his lips. As the light turned green and I sped off I saw him give me the thumbs up.

As I withdrew from Anna's panties to navigate through the traffic, I saw Anna replace my hand with hers. She frantically stroked her clit as I continued driving.

"Take your panties off," I told her, patting my shirt pocket which she knew contained $50.

She took it off.

"Place both your legs on the seat and spread wide," I commanded her. "I want everyone that's in a passing bus or truck to see what a nice pussy you have."

She looked hesitantly at me.

"Do it," I said. "Now."

She did it. I told her to continue rubbing her clit. She did so, moaning softly.

We stopped at another traffic light. She tried to cover up. But I firmly pushed her skirt up, as a motorcyclist had stopped next to us. When he saw what was happening his eyes grew huge and he raised his eyebrows.

I pushed 3 fingers into her very wet pussy. She went wild, writhing more violently in her seat.

"Look out the window." I said.

"No, please," she said breathlessly.

"I will pay you $50 more. Look at the guy."

She looked at him, and I could imagine her brown eyes wild with horniness as I finger fucked her hard. After the light turned green I drove slowly and the motorcyclist followed. It sure looked like we had made a friend. He continued to follow us, right to my place.

It was a wonder how he could have avoided an accident with all the action he was watching.

We got out of the car and saw him taking off his helmet.

He was about 50-ish, with pepper gray hair and a moustache. He was trim and fit and about 6ft tall. He introduced himself to us.

"I'm Max." he said, eyes looking at Anna from head to toe.

I invited him in for a cup of coffee. I could see he had a hard on and wanted to see how far I could make Anna go for another $50.

In the kitchen while fixing a drink for Max I felt my pulse racing. Millions of possibilities played out in my mind. I thought about how I was going to convince Anna to do our new friend.

I fixed Max's coffee and made my way to the living room. A surprise caught my eye.

There was Anna on the sofa, sitting with her legs spread wide open, and Max between her legs lapping her pussy up. She moaned as she held on to his head, her eyes fixed on me. I put the coffee down on the coffee table and proceeded to take off my pants.

I slowly unbuttoned her shirt and unhooked her bra. Her boobs spilled out, and Max held on to them, squeezing them hard as he continued to lick her clit.

I got onto the sofa next to her and pushed my cock into her hungry mouth. Her moans were now muffled by my cock. I felt her tongue run up and down my cock head. I pushed my cock further in. Then I took it out. She ran her tongue down the shaft again. I lifted my cock so that she could run it right down to my balls.

Then slowly trailed it back to my cockhead, like how I had taught her just the day before. I grabbed her head and shoved my cock into her mouth and she started sucking hungrily again.

By now, Max had gotten out of his clothes and stood before us stroking his cock. I saw Anna's eyes transfixed at what was before her.

This guy was hung like a horse. It must have been at least 10 inches and thick. It was slightly curved with a vein running through it. He had what one would call a mushroom head.

"Do you think you can take my cock, Anna?" Max asked.

Anna suddenly looked scared. The look on her face made my cock stir.

As Max took hold of her hands and wrapped it around his cock I decided to be a spectator.

Anna, possibly not having seen such a huge member in her life, took a while as she gently stroked it.

"You like it huh?" Max asked. She nodded, looking up at him. He slapped the hard cock against her left cheek.

"Feel how hard it is," he said, rubbing his cockhead against her pink lips. She opened her mouth. He pushed it into her warm wet mouth.

Anna started bobbing her face against his cock. Max groaned and grunted, telling her to suck harder. She did as he was told, but soon it was apparent it wasn't enough for him. He grabbed the back of her head and started mouth fucking her.

She gagged slightly, trying her best to push him off, but he was strong. He continued to hold her by her head and fuck her in firm, forceful strokes.

"Relax your throat," he kept muttering. "You'll get used to it."

This continued for a while, and all this while I was stroking my cock. Watching her get dominated by someone she hardly knew was such a turn on. As he continued to mouth fuck her he started to play with her tits, squeezing them hard and tugging at her nipples. I could hear her muffled moans, as I saw her reach for her pussy.

Max saw it too and pulled her hand away from her.

"No playing!" he warned, holding on to her arms, almost gripping it too tight.

There Anna was, mouth wide open as a cock assaulted her, hands constrained, face flushed, hair in a mess. I was close to cumming just watching it all.

Suddenly Max took his cock out of her mouth and started pumping it furiously. He let out a grunt as wads of cum shot onto her pretty face. Anna tried hard to dodge it but in the position that she was there was no way she could escape.

As Max went to clean up, I took over, spreading his cum all over her pretty face.

"Fuck me please," she begged.

I shoved my cock into her, and felt her pussy muscles tightly clenched around it. I pumped in and out. She was incredibly wet and slippery, but tight nonetheless. She moaned as I farked her hard. My balls swung against her ass.

I was almost cumming. I tried to hold on as much as I could. But her cunt muscles continued to milk my cock, just as how I had taught her to do so. I held on to both her tits, fucking her harder. Her whole body quivered at the impact of my shoving.

From the corner of my eye I saw that Max's cock was hard again. He was stroking it.

"Look at his cock, Anna," I said in between breathes. "Do you want that cock to fuck you?"

Anna looked at Max as he continued stroking his cock and watching her facial expression. Her faced was flushed. Beads of perspiration had formed on her forehead. Together with the film of cum on her face, there was a sheen of shine on her skin.

By now I had pushed her legs way back so that I could pump deeper into her pussy. I could tell she was close to cumming, and I had to hold on as much as I could. I started pinching her nipples roughly. She begged me to pinch it harder, and I did.

Suddenly she let out a shriek and convulsed. She was cumming, and I could feel the wave after wave going through her entire body. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out my cock and sprayed my cum all over her hot body. I then rubbed it all over her.

Max by now was ready for a fuck. He held onto his cock and ran it up and down her slit. She looked, eyes fixated on its size. He continued teasing her with his cock while she moaned.

Max continued to tease her gently, when finally he decided to push the mushroom head of his monster cock into her tight cunt.

"Ohh...ohh.." she gasped, barely able to take the stretch and the new sensations her pussy was feeling. My cock was just slightly above average in size. His was certainly much larger. I could only imagine how that cock was going to change Anna's life forever.

He tried pushing hard. His cock went further into her. She let out a small cry.

"Please... it hurts," there was a look of pain on her face.

Max ignored her, trying his best to push further. Poor Anna was now spread open, her pussy stretched like never before.

Max started moving in and out, as gently as he could. Anna's brows were knitted together. She was biting her lips, trying to get used to the pain she was feeling.

"oh yeah, shit, you're a tight little bitch," Max growled. "Yes, squeeze my cock with your cunt. Squeeze it."

Max positioned himself such that his weight was pushed his cock further into Anna's cunt. Her eyes remained closed, as he started to mercilessly ram her for all it was worth. She let out low grunts, a mixture of pain and pleasure, as Max started to moan as well.

"Oh you little bitch. Yes, you like my cock? You like it little bitch? Oh yeah, you getting wetter you little slut. Oh yes."

He continued to fuck her hard, scooping her legs up and putting them over his shoulders. Anna was moaning loudly now, telling Max to continue fucking her hard.

"Yes, harder, please. I love this, yes, please!" her tiny body convulsed again. She was cumming. Max let out no sign of stopping. He continue to use her body. And she started clinging on to him, her legs wrapped around his waist.

With her legs around Max's waist and her whole body shaking as Max continued to pound her, Anna looked beautiful. I stroked my cock as I watched them both.

The sound of a mobile phone ringing almost interrupted us, but Max continued pounding his hard cock into Anna. The ringing was coming from her bag. The ringing stopped for a while, then it continued again.

I opened out her bag and took it out. I looked at the display on the mobile phone.

"It's your father," I said, "I think you better answer it."

Before she could protest I pressed the answer key and put the phone to her ear. Anna held onto the phone with whatever little strength she had. Max's eye caught mine. There was an evil glint in it. Anna looked at us, her huge eyes filled with fear.

"Hi Daddy," she said, trying to sound normal, as Max continued to move his cock in and out of her. She tried pushing him away but he was too huge for her.

"I'm out with some friends now. We're trying to get a birthday present for Kelly." She gasped, as Max suddenly shoved his entire length deep into her. He pulled it out of her again, and then pushed it in.

"I'll be home soon," she said and hung up. I took the phone from her.

"Do you think your Daddy knows you're fucking a stranger you barely know? I wonder what he thinks of his daughter being a slut, all covered in cum." Max smiled as he continued to tease her with slow strokes.

"You like cock, don't you, Anna?" Max asked, as he shoved his entire length into her again.

Anna could barely speak. She was whimpering, "Please, faster, please, sir."

"You want it faster?" Max asked. "Then beg me for it."

"Please, please mister," she begged. "Please go faster, please."

"You like being fucked hard?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, I love it," she begged. "Please fuck me hard."

With that, Max speeded up, pounding so hard the whole sofa was shaking. Anna let out a high yelp and cry, "I'm cumming!!!!"

And just as soon as she said so, she shook and let out a high pitched moan. Max kept his cock in her until she settled down.

With a smile, Max took his entire cock out of her pussy turned Anna on her tummy and spread her ass cheeks. I could see how She was totally soaking wet.

He slipped his cock back into her pussy, held onto her hips and started pounding her, as he slapped her ass occasionally. There was a look of both pleasure and pain in her eyes.

He coated his finger with saliva before inserting it into her puckered anal hole. I saw her froze momentarily but he continued the assault, occasionally spitting on the hole to get it more lubed up. Soon she was relaxed and even enjoying it.

I suggested to him that we moved into the bedroom. There I took out a bottle of lubricant and passed it to Max who knew what to do. He made her get on her hands and knees. He coated his finger well with lub and continued to finger fuck her ass as he fucked her pussy. She must have cum another two times or so.

By now my cock was raging hard again. Max signaled her to get on top of me. She mounted me and started riding me. I saw Max lube up his cock. Our eyes met knowingly.

Coming from behind, Max started fingering Anna's ass again. I slowed down my pace to let her enjoy the sensations she was feeling. She continued to coo as I stroked her hair and relaxed her. I knew she was going to have a shock soon enough.

And she did. I saw her eyes grow huge as Max placed his cock head at the entrance of her puckered hole.

"No! Please!" she begged. "It's gonna hurt."

Max didn't care. He pushed a little of his cock into her.

Anna's eyes were shut tight, she whimpered slightly, and the look on her face was one of pain. I held her against my chest, my cock still in her pussy, calming her as best as I could.

Max held still for a while too, then started pushing in again. Anna let out another cry of pain.

"It's ok, honey," I said, stroking her face. She opened her eyes. Tears were welling up in them. I kiss her gently on each check.

Max gave one last push. I could feel his cock in her. Anna let out a scream.

We all held still for a while, Anna's face in my chest sobbing. I was beginning to feel bad but Max wasn't so kind. He started moving slowly. For a while there was no reaction from Anna. I got worried. But then she suddenly said, "Faster mister."

To which Max smiled. He started pounding her ass as Anna moaned and screamed obscenities.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Shit! Yes, fuck me please! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Her eyes were filled with lust now, and Max held her waist, controlling how deep into her he could go.

I moved in unison with them, trying my best not to let my cock slip out of her slippery cunt. I felt my balls tighten. As Anna came again, I shot a wad of cum into her cunt.

I didn't remember to check if she was on birth control.

I told Max I had cum, and told him that Anna was all his. I moved aside, and watched as Max made Anna lie on her back with her legs spread and back. He pushed his cock back into her ass, ramming her hard. Anna was in a trance now, begging for more.

Suddenly, Max took his cock out and holding Anna down, stuffed his cock into her mouth even as she resisted. It was no use. Anna sucked on his cock.

"Oh yes, suck it baby. Taste your ass, you horny lil bitch," Max growled, three fingers in her tight pussy. Her muffled moans could be heard.

Suddenly, Max grunted and pulled his cock out.

"Open your bitch mouth," he said, grabbing her face. She opened it and he came in her mouth.

"Swallow it!" he ordered. I saw Anna close her mouth and swallow his load of cum.

After Max left, I fucked Anna two more times before I paid her $100 and drove her home.

We promised to keep in touch with Max.

(hope you liked this story. do let me know what you want to see from Anna next.)