Anna Ch. 04

Story Info
Continued lust for the mother of my best friend.
3.9k words
4.43
92.2k
20

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to everyone for their feedback and for taking the time to read my story about Anna. I'm afraid Anna Ch. 4 will be a little short for some people but I know others don't mind. It's just the way that works for me at the moment. Regards to all.

It was Rachel who volunteered to get the drinks. Jane quickly followed her into the kitchen leaving Anna and me in the living room. I asked her what her problem was with the game and she went quiet and said that it was just over the top and causes people in relationships to do things they wouldn't normally do.

"That's a laugh considering what we just did upstairs," I said with a cheeky grin. I was staring at her legs. She was sat on the sofa with them curled beneath her. She changed positions and brought her knees up to her chest and then rested her slightly folded arms on her knees. From where I was sat I could almost see under her legs. She was teasing me, knowing I was trying to see her pussy. It was like being back in the sauna all over again.

"Right then, who wants to try the game?" said Rachel hurrying back into the room with my girlfriend in tow. Jane put another large Gin and Tonic in my hand and asked Rachel to explain how the game worked in a bit more detail.

"Well, you know in games like trivial pursuits when you get a card and read the question, this game is the same only with far more personal and daring stuff. Sometimes it asks you to do things. Some cards are for only one individual and others are for the whole group."

"Sounds fun" said Jane. Anna remained quiet. She had closed her legs a bit more when the others came in and I could no longer see anything at all. Not even a hint. Rachel had adopted the same position as before, slouched over the arm of the big easy chair with her legs hanging over the side. "Read me a couple of questions to give us an idea"

Within no time Rachel had the lid off the box and was sorting the cards out into two piles. Mild and Wild. The cards were all numbered and Rachel explained that they get more risky the higher the number. Rachel was ready to start reading the cards and clearly loved being the centre of attention. All our eyes were on her. She stopped and looked me in the eye, then turned to Jane and gave us both a warning.

"I'm happy to read these out but before we do lets make one thing clear and agree on it. What happens in this game is just play and it stays in the game. What ever we say and what ever we do, stays in this room," she was serious as she spoke.

"You've got me worried now but we can always stop. We're in!" said Jane slapping me on the leg. "Aren't we babes?" she added looking at me for approval.

I just smiled back but I could see Anna wasn't smiling. She sighed a heavy sigh and said something like, "Here we go again".

Jane was asked to pick a card and read it out. She announced that it was a question for the whole group and each of us had to answer in turn. WHO IS YOUR MOST FANCIABLE FILM STAR? How dull was that! We each answered and there was some debate among the women about their choices. Rachel said the first few questions were similar, so she suggested we skipped to a higher numbered question from the Mild pack of cards. I grabbed the pack and tossed out cards one to seven. I read out the question on card eight. WHO DID YOU FIRST MAKE LOVE TO AND WHERE?

This was more like it! I went first and confessed it was a local girl called Nicola. Anna giggled because she was good friends with Nicola's mother. We had actually done it at Rachel's house during one of her son Paul's parties. Rachel looked shocked then amused when I told her it was on the floor in her bedroom. Suddenly the game was getting interesting. Jane sweetly smiled and held my hand as she proclaimed that I was her first and only lover. Rachel and Anna both admitted that their respective estranged husbands were their first loves. There was some debate about the relative merits of not testing out a few more men before choosing one to settle down with. I listened with interest and realised that Jane could be in that position if we married. Rachel seemed to think it's better to try a few cocks out before spending the rest of your life with one.

"You will always wonder what it might be like with someone else?" she said.

Anna disagreed, "You don't need to try lots to know what a good satisfying fuck feels like. If you've found a good one, keep him!" She was looking at Jane as she spoke.

"Nice one Anna!" I said, thanking her for her advice to Jane. I couldn't help thinking back to the fact my cock had been in both Anne's pussy and mouth that evening.

"I'm keeping onto this one then" said Jane slapping my leg again. Rachel tossed a card over to Anna. Holding the card up to her eyes with no reluctance whatsoever, Anna started to read. DESCRIBE YOUR SEXUAL FANTASY. There was silence.

"Who's going first?" asked Anna. There was silence and Jane smiled. She nodded at Anna who stopped and thought.

"OK, here goes," she said taking a deep breath. Anna's legs relaxed and my eyes were drawn back to the area between them. I still couldn't see anything. "I just want some good old fashioned sex. I miss it since Ken left. My fantasy is just to have a man to fuck. I don't want a relationship or romancing and dining. I sometimes lie in bed just wishing a man with a hard cock would come into my room, fuck me, satisfy me and then leave me alone with as little conversation as possible."

"Wow!" exclaimed Rachel. "Anna wants a fuck buddy. You next John..."

"Apart from being Anna's no strings fuck buddy," I joked and they all laughed, "I have always fantasised about being woken up with a blow job."

"Nice one," said Rachel like some group counsellor, "I'll go next. My fantasy is new since last night. I want to have sex in front of other people."

"Rachel!!" called out Anna.

"No, its true. Making myself cum in the sauna was really erotic and I would love to find a small group of people I trust and fuck one of them in front of the others. I don't want the others to join in, I just want to be the centre of attention and get fucked." Rachel deliberately didn't look at me as she spoke and just stared into her glass. My cock was stirring in my trousers. I thought how nice it would be to fuck her in front of the others.

There was silence for a moment as we all thought about what Rachel had shared with us and then Jane spoke up. "I suppose it's my turn. Promise me it stays in this room." We all agreed and the anticipation grew. Jane purred her next sentence with total poise and confidence. "I want to be intimate with another woman. I don't know what I want and how far I want to go but I want to explore and be explored. I could never do it though. It's just a fantasy."

"Jesus honey! I can't really help you with that one" I said.

"Of course you can," chipped in Rachel. "You can give her fantasy your blessing and help find the right woman."

"No way," said Jane. "It's just a fantasy and I'd like you to forget it." I patted her leg in a reassuring way and told her not to worry. I didn't care much to see someone else enjoying her beautiful body.

And so it went on. We drank and we kept up with the mild questions. And we all learned titillating facts about one another from our confessions. We found out that Rachel cum's quicker if she's on top and Anna prefers doggie style for a quickie. Jane also confessed to masturbating several times in one day if she is feeling really horny. After a few more rounds, we grew tired of the Mild deck and I suggested calling it a night and going home. Jane said it would be fun to try the Wild deck. I paused.

"It wouldn't hurt to read a couple just to see what there like honey," pleaded Jane.

Rachel seized the moment and shuffled through the Wild deck. "OK just reading, we don't have to answer" She read a couple out.

IF YOU COULD FUCK ANYONE IN THIS ROOM APART FROM YOUR PARTNER, WHO WOULD IT BE?

No one spoke and we all looked at each other. Rachel grabbed another card to break the silence. The next one wasn't a question card; it was a challenge card.

NOMINATE SOMEONE TO STRIP OFF COMPLETELY

"Wow," said Jane. "That could have been fun. Tell you what," said Jane, "I reckon I can handle anything this game can throw at me. Who's in if we play just one more card?" Rachel nodded and smiled. I shrugged and said OK. We all looked at Anna. The drink was clearly having an effect on her and she agreed as well. This was going to be very interesting.

"Who's gonna get the card?" asked Rachel. Jane nominated me and before I could do anything, Rachel shuffled through the pack and picked one towards the back. It was a Wild card with a high number, 96. "This could involve John or anyone of us, are you sure you want to do this. There is no backing out if I read it out." Everyone indicated their approval to Rachel

LIE NAKED ON THE FLOOR FACE UP AND ASK THE PERSON OPOSITE TO SIT ASTRIDE YOUR COCK. In smaller letters it gave additional instructions that the two participants weren't allowed to move but the others in the room could move them if they wanted.

"Shit, wild 96 is very WILD" I said. I looked round the room for a reaction. Rachel was smiling, Anna looked remarkably calm and Jane leant forward to me and said, "Come on babes, I trust you. It's only a game designed to tease."

With that she pulled me up off the sofa and undid my trousers. My cock was floppy but nicely swollen. As she lowered my trousers and boxers in one go, all eyes were on my swinging member. I took my shirt off and lay back on the floor. My cock remained soft but very exposed. Rachel and Jane ushered Anna off her sofa and towards me. "You stay dressed but stand astride him and sit on his cock," said Rachel. Anna looked at Jane in a way that was seeking her approval.

"It's a soft one tonight, you're quite safe Anna," giggled Jane. We were all drunk and Jane was clearly liberated by the alcohol. Rachel kept stealing glances at my cock. Anna stood over me legs apart. She was looking down and giggling with the other two. Then in a swift movement, down she lowered herself onto her knees and lowered her arse slowly onto my body around the exact spot my cock was resting. Anna then hitched her borrowed black dress up a little and took some weight off me. My cock was right against her secretly naked pussy and was getting harder by the second. Nobody could see a thing as the dress covered everything.

"Right," said Rachel, "We are the only ones allowed to move either of you."

"I hope you have got underwear on" said Jane in a jovial manner. "I don't want my man's cock in you."

Anna smiled back and giggled. "I'm quite enjoying this. I can certainly feel something down there." Jane didn't know there were bare pussy lips in direct contact with my cock only two feet from where she stood. There was no eye contact between Anna and me. We were both thinking about the point where my cock was touching her lovely moist wet pussy. This was all happening with four fairly drunk people who had been working themselves up all night with stories of fantasies and all things sexual. It was almost as if the night wouldn't have been complete without some outrageous act that involved all four people. Anna was still. My cock was very hard. Only Anna knew how hard. With almost no movement on her part she could apply less or more weight and stimulate me. I assumed it was stimulating her has well.

"Come on, give him a bit of a thrill," slurred Jane. As she spoke she prodded Anna who used it as an excuse to move. My cock slipped a little into her wetness. I was millimetres from fucking her right there on the floor, and I wanted to. The smallest movement in the appropriate direction and I would have slipped inside her. If Anna had leaned forward even slightly to allow access, I would have slid straight into her. As it was, we both enjoyed stimulating each other secretly for a few wonderful moments. I was twitching my cock against her pussy, probably her clit although I couldn't actually tell, and she was shifting her weight creating an invisible grinding action.

Jane and Rachel were both chattering excitedly and making lewd remarks about Anna getting the fuck she so badly needed. Neither of them knew for a moment that it was actually happening. Then they both grabbed Anna by her arms and lifted her slightly taking her weight. "C'mon, up you get so you can slide down his shaft," suggested Rachel sounding very like a pissed up slapper on a hen night.

At that precise moment they lifted Anna so my erect cock could stand proud hidden under the shield of her dress. Then they slowly lowered her. As they did Anna wiggled a little, feigning discomfort as an excuse, and she slipped her soaking wet pussy over my cock. There I was insider her. There I was fucking her for the second time that evening. There we both were with two other people in the room and only Anna and I knew we were fucking. Jane and Rachel had no idea I was inside her. They thought this was just a big laugh.

"I hope we haven't flattened his sausage. Have a look, see if he's cum yet..." giggled Jane to Rachel, never in a minute suspecting anything untoward was happening. Panic filled me as Rachel headed straight down there, lifting Anna's dress for a sneaky peep. Only she could see that there, clear as day, was my cock nestled beautifully in Anna's lovely pussy. Rachel only had a quick glance but certainly knew what was going on.

"Not In there yet," she lied moving round behind Anna. She slipped her hand under Anna's dress from behind and stroked my balls. I couldn't believe this was all happening. Beautiful Rachel was stroking my balls as I fucked Anna with my perfect girlfriend standing by. Rachel had another idea. "Lets give these hips a wiggle." Rachel took Anna by the hips and grinded her into my cock. "Give him a good rub," she encouraged Anna. I was trying to stay still but was still able to twitch my cock inside her. Rachel slid her hand back under the dress and massaged my balls again.

"Yeah," said Jane looking at me in mock annoyance, "Don't let her do all the work you lazy pig." With that, she kicked me in the ribs and I jumped 4 inches off the floor. I thrust up into Anna as I did this. Anna was both fucked and surprised by this movement. As we settled following my jump, Anna used it as an excuse to bounce a little and she slid up and down me before completely sitting on my cock, burying the entire shaft deep into her. Despite the crazy situation and the wild atmosphere, Anna's pussy felt wonderful around my cock. It didn't take too much longer and I was sure Anna was coming. This was all getting a bit much. Anna clearly felt the same as she jumped up and ran out of the room. I sat up quickly and then stood pulling up my clothing in one movement. I didn't want Jane to see that my cock was soaking wet and had been buried in Anna.

"That was a little bit close to the bone, guys," I said not realising the innuendo. Jane and Rachel fell about in giggles on the sofa. There was something too easy about their over eagerness to fall into each others personal space together. Without hugging or any obvious intent, they were all over each other laughing. Both were clearly comfortable enjoying the physical contact.

"Fuck it! I'm gonna see if she's all right as you don't look too bothered." I said leaving the room and following Anna.

I was upstairs in seconds and saw Anna leaning over the sink staring at herself in the mirror. I remembered what she said about a fuck buddy and also about doggie style. I unzipped myself as I approached her. She saw me coming in the mirror and pushed her rear back slightly. My next move was to lift her dress, bend my knees and nestle my cock in her lovely bush. Her hand fell between her legs and guided me in. In the next few moments I fucked her for all she was worth. Standing up leaning over the sink with my girlfriend one flight of stairs away, I fucked her quickly and fully until I shot a load inside her. When it was all finished, we just held that position, staring at each others reflections in the mirror, with my cock still buried in her.

"Be quick," she said and turned round. Falling to her knees she took my spent cock in her mouth and gave it a good clean. It was ultra sensitive after our quick fuck but still felt nice. Anna finished cleaning me and suggested I better hurry back to the others.

As I got downstairs, the sight of Jane and Rachel in an embrace stunned me. They weren't kissing but this was no innocent scene. My girlfriend was in the arms of another women.

"Anna's fine" I announced and they broke apart from each other. "It's getting late, we better go."

Jane looked at Rachel and then looked back at me. "I suppose so," she agreed.

Rachel's face dropped. "Stay if you like, I don't want to be alone." Her invitation was directed at Jane. Jane looked at me for approval. I said that I wanted to get home but I could pick her up in the morning. For some reason, it seamed to make sense, as I would only need to make the short walk to my parent's house and not have to worry about seeing Jane home. At that moment, Anna came downstairs. There was not even a moment's awkwardness. She seemed so at ease, even content and not in the least but troubled by the events of the evening.

Jane leapt off the sofa and threw her arms around me. She kissed me and said that I should see Anna home safely and come round for her in the morning. Then she told me she loved me and that she would show me how much in the morning. I knew she was trying to get rid of me. My suspicions were that she wanted to explore Rachel and discover herself a little. For some strange reason, I didn't feel in the least bit bothered by this. That was mostly due to the fact that I was being asked to see Anna home and I only had one thing on my mind where she was concerned.

We all said our good nights. Rachel hugged Anna and then me. I still fancied her like mad and made the most of the opportunity to put my arms round her and hug her. As we broke our embrace, she secretly stroked my crotch. Her eyes locked onto mine as she stroked me but in a completely carefree voice she said, "Make sure Anna gets home safely."

Five minutes later we were standing outside Anna's house. Anna tried to say goodnight on the end of the path but I insisted on seeing her into the house. I stepped in and again she tried to say goodnight but I had other ideas. "I want to see you safely in bed first," I said in a calm voice. We both climbed the stairs together and I followed Anna into her bedroom. She pulled back the duvet and sat on the bed. First she kicked off her shoes, and then she started to undo the black dress. I stood before her and also started to remove my clothes. Before long we were both naked. Anna sat on the bed with me standing naked right in front of her. There was no rush and no doubt in both our minds what was happening. She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. For a few wonderful minutes she sucked and slurped all over my cock. It was the wettest blow job I had ever had and the noises she made only added to the experience.

After a while I gently lifted her head up and smiled. Anna smiled back and then lay flat on the bed. She shuffled back father onto the bed and opened her legs. I gently lowered myself onto her kissing her tits and neck as my hard cock probed for her pussy. It took seconds before I was inside her again. Her legs wrapped round me, but with none of the force that they had done in the sauna. This was a slow and gentle fuck. I don't know how many variations there are on the missionary position but we got through more than our fair share. Her legs went from being wrapped round me to her lifting them high in the air. I changed my angle of penetration and we both enjoyed trying subtle different ways of fucking. Eventually she laid her legs flat on the bed. As I slowly slid in and out of her, she drew her legs together slightly and with each slow thrust I made, she contracted her thighs. We built up a steady rhythm and she purred that she was going to cum. In a few moments it was all over. She relaxed and I withdrew from her. I was close to climaxing also and as she stroked my cock, I came. Most of it shot into her hand but some also landed across her body. She rubbed the cum into her tits and then hummed in satisfaction.

12