Anna Desperately Needs a Job

Story Info
She must pass very special tests.
2.5k words
4.03
84.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang at 3.30 in the afternoon. Dave looked at his watch and got up from his desk, This should be Anna, the fourth girl he would be interviewing today for the secretarial job he had advertised in the paper. He hoped this one would be OK, the other girls he had seen today were not very promising.

He opened the door and his heart missed a beat when he saw the beautiful girl standing there. She was gorgeous. Long blonde hair, blue eyes and full sensual lips. About 5' 7" with long, shapely legs. She was wearing a short white dress with a zip up the front and white high heel shoes.

"Anna?" he asked. She smiled and nodded and he asked her to come in.

"Sit down" he said, indicating a leather sofa. He sat on another sofa opposite her with a low table between them. Anna crossed her legs and Dave saw a flash of white panties. He took her resume and studied it. She was 23.

"You haven't worked for a couple of years Anna, why's that?"

"I got married and had a baby and as my husband had a good job I didn't need to work" she answered.

"So why do you want a job now?" Dave asked.

"My husband left me about three months ago and now I need to work again," she replied.

"OK, let's do the typing test."

Dave dictated a long letter and then asked Anna to type it up on a PC. When she had finished he asked her to sit down on the sofa again while he read the letter through. Anna's face dropped when she saw him making lots of marks on it with a red pen.

"This isn't very good Anna," he said, "look at all these spelling errors. If this is the best you can do I'm afraid I can't take you on here."

Anna felt the tears come into her eyes and suddenly she burst out crying. "Please give me a chance," she sobbed, "my baby's sick and I owe two months rent on my apartment. The landlord's threatening to throw us out if I don't pay up."

"Sorry Anna" Dave said, "I think you should look for a job somewhere else, you're really not up to the standard I'm looking for."

Anna reached out to take a handkerchief from her bag and again Dave caught a glimpse of white panties as her legs opened.

"I've been looking for a job for weeks now," she said, wiping her eyes, "but I can't find one, there are so many people looking for work and not enough jobs to go round in this town."

Then she began to cry again. "Oh please, please, give me a try, I need the money so bad. I'll do anything."

Dave felt his cock begin to harden. Maybe she can't type but who cares, he thought, I'd love to fuck her. I could hire her and then throw her out when I'm tired of her.

"When you say you'll do anything, do you mean absolutely anything?" he asked her, staring deeply into her moist blue eyes.

Anna lowered her eyes and a blush crept into her cheeks. "Yes," she replied softly, "I'll do anything you wan."

Dave's cock was now nearly bursting out of his pants. "Come over to my desk Anna," he told her, "I think we can come to an arrangement. I'm going to give you a few tests, not typing this time, but something special. If you pass the tests you can have the job. First test, take your dress off."

Anna unzipped her dress and stood before him. She wasn't wearing a bra and Dave licked his lips when he saw her tits. They were firm and perfectly shaped with large nipples. "Now take your panties off and show me the rest of that lovely body but keep your shoes on."

She pulled down the tiny white panties and stepped out of them. Dave took them from her hand and held them to his nose. He loved smelling a pretty girl's panties. The delicious perfume of her most intimate parts always aroused him almost to the point of ejaculation.

"Stand on my desk Ann," he said, and taking her hand he helped her stand on the chair and step up onto the desk. He sat looking up at her. She really had a magnificent body. "Now open your legs and show me your pussy."

Anna did as he asked and spread her legs wide apart. She blushed as she saw Dave smelling her panties and gazing up at her pussy which was completely shaven. He could see the tip of her clitoris just peeping out between the pink lips. It was very humiliating but at the same time she started to feel excited and could feel her pussy getting wet. She liked men to admire her body and had always enjoyed turning them on.

Dave unzipped his pants and took out his hard throbbing cock. Anna gasped when she saw it, she had never seen such a big penis before. She had been fucked by plenty of men but none of them had had such a huge dick as this one, it must have been 10 inches long and was very thick.

"Turn around," Dave said. Anna turned her back to him. She had a beautiful ass with firm and well rounded cheeks. "Now open your legs, bend over and hold your ankle."

Anna did as he ordered. Her legs were spread wide. She felt so embarrassed in this position, showing her charms to a complete stranger. Dave could see the pouting lips of her pussy and her puckered brown asshole. He stood up and caressed her legs all the way up from her ankles to her ass. He fondled her soft, firm buttocks and then pulled them wide apart. Her asshole was just in front of his face. He gently licked all around it before pushing his tongue deep into the tight little hole.

Anna shuddered with pleasure. She loved a man to lick her asshole. Her pussy juices were now really starting to flow and she knew that unless she could come soon the juice would be running down her legs. She longed to play with her clit, it was burning with desire.

"You can play with my pussy if you want," she moaned, "this is starting to make me want to come."

Dave immediately stopped licking her ass gave her a very hard slap on her buttocks. Anna cried out in surprise and pain. "Why did you do that?" she whimpered.

"I'm the boss here Anna," he said, "I'm the one who decides if and when you can have an orgasm. This is part of the tests, so do as I say. Now lay down on the desk, on your back with your head hanging over the side."

Anna lay down and Dave pushed her into the position he wanted. He dropped his pants and stood behind her with his cock touching her face then told her to open her mouth wide. Anna obediently did so and felt the huge cock coming in. God it was big, she had never sucked such a monster as this, just the head almost filled her mouth completely.

"Now take it all, I want the whole length to go in," he ordered. Anna's head was tilted back so that Dave's cock could go into her mouth and right down her throat. The hard throbbing cock entered her warm wet mouth and slid over her tongue before hitting the back of her throat. Anna gagged but the cock kept pushing forward and entered her throat. She thought it would never stop it was so long.

Dave could see the swelling in her throat as his cock went in deeper and deeper. He put his hand on her neck and could feel it going in and out as he started to fuck her mouth. Anna felt his balls on her face, rubbing against her nose and eyes as he moved back and forth, faster and faster, harder and harder. She couldn't breathe and started to struggle but he held her head firmly so that she couldn't move. When Dave saw her face going purple he slowly pulled all 10 inches of cock out of her mouth. He didn't want her to choke to death.

Anna sat up gasping for breath, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't breathe, your cock is so big."

"That's OK," he replied, "you did well, now kneel down and give me a blowjob, I need to come."

Anna got down on her knees in front of him and opened her mouth once again. She ran her soft wet tongue all over the head of Dave's cock, licking off the pre-fuck juice that was oozing out, then up and down the long thick shaft.

"Suck it Anna, I can't wait all day."

She opened her mouth as wide as she could to take the huge head in, followed by a few inches of the shaft. It was so big she couldn't possibly take any more. She tightened her full lips round the thick shaft and started to move her head up and down, sucking hard and flicking her tongue around the head at the same time.

Dave felt it coming, God she was good, she must have sucked plenty of cocks before his. He gripped her firmly by the hair and started to fuck her mouth, slamming his cock in and out and hitting the back of her throat.

Anna felt the first shot of hot creamy cum, followed by several more. She gagged, there was so much cum in her mouth. Dave pinched her nose with one hand so that she couldn't breath, still holding her by the hair so she couldn't back off. She was choking on the cum. Dave let go her nose and Anna jerked her head back gasping for breath. Cum was pouring out of her mouth and coming down her nose.

"That was excellent Anna," Dave said, letting her stand up, "you're doing really well, go and clean up because now I'm going to fuck you."

Anna went into the bathroom and washed the cum off her face. It was everywhere, even in her hair. How could a man cum so much and still be ready for more? She went back into the office and Dave told her to bend over the back of a low armchair. He pushed her legs wide apart and felt his cock start to harden again as he saw her beautiful shaven pussy and her little brown asshole peeping out between her buttocks.

"Which hole first?" he thought to himself, spitting on his fingers and lubricating his cock. Anna felt his fingers open the lips of her pussy and then felt the huge cock start to slowly slide in. Dave pushed it in and out a few times and then rammed it in as hard as he could causing Anna to cry out in pain. He did this a few times and then to her great relief he withdrew it.

Her relief soon turned to fear as she felt the juicy cock head touch her asshole. "Not in my ass please, it's too big, you'll split me open."

Dave spat on his fingers again and spread the greasy liquid around her asshole. Then he slowly and firmly pushed his cock into her. He looked down and watched the glistening head sliding in little by little until it finally popped through the tight sphincter, making Anna gasp with pain.

"Slowly please," she begged, tears running down her pretty face, "it hurts me, I can't stand the pain, your cock's too big for me."

Dave smiled to himself, he enjoyed making girls suffer, that was one of the advantages of having an enormous cock. He always experienced a sensation of power when a lovely girl was impaled on his long, thick pole and forced to obey his every desire.

"Relax and enjoy it Anna, this is the final test." He pushed his cock deeper into her ass. It was a wonderful sensation to feel the warm, moist walls of her anal tract gripping his cock so tightly. He knew he would be coming soon, this feeling was too good to last very long.

Deeper and deeper it went until the whole length was inside, half way up her colon. Anna was getting used to the pain by now and was actually starting to enjoy it.

"Put your hand under me and play with my clit please," she gasped.

"Are you liking it now Anna?, I knew you would."

The monster cock was now pounding in and out of Anna's ass which was now dilated to several times its usual size. She could feel his balls slapping against her dripping pussy. She felt his fingers on her clit, squeezing and rubbing it, harder and harder.

She heard Dave groan and guessed he was about to ejaculate. Hot wads of cum were shooting up inside her calming the burning pain in the walls of her ass. Oh God, it felt so good. Then she was coming. Wave after wave of intense pleasure shuddered through her body. She thought it would never stop, she had never had such a powerful orgasm as this. She had heard of anal orgasms but this was the first time she had experienced one.

She dimly felt Dave pulling his cock out and she slumped deeper into the armchair, she was exhausted. Her ass felt like it was on fire and she could feel her pussy juice running down the inside of her thighs. This was the final test, had she passed?

"Congratulations Anna, you passed the tests with flying colors," Dave whispered in her ear.

"Oh thank you," she murmured, so happy to have found employment at last. The tests had been severe, but for the most part she had enjoyed them.

When she was dressed and had put on fresh make up, Dave told her to start work the next day at 8.30 sharp. "I'm sure you're going to do a great job here Anna."

"I promise to do my best and thanks again for giving me a chance, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with m," she replied, "see you tomorrow."

Dave closed the door and a big smile lit up his face. He was going to have some fun with this little beauty. Maybe he would invite a couple of friends round and tell Anna they were important clients and she should be very nice to them. He could film them fucking her.

Or how about tying her over the desk and caning those lovely firm buttocks, raising painful red welts? Then he would brutally sodomize her. The possibilities were endless. Then if she wouldn't accept any more of his demands and quit, he would simply run the ad in the paper again and find another unfortunate pretty girl who needed money and would do anything to get a job. It was so easy!