Anna K. & Jennifer Capriati

Story Info
A chance meeting after a match leads to more...
2.2k words
4.16
69.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: If you are under 18 and/or object to stories with strong sexual content, then you should leave this page now. Also, this is a work of fiction. No claim of or inference of either persons sexual orientation is intended herein.

* * * * *

Jennifer Capriati was feeling on top of the world. She was finally back where she knew she belonged, at Wimbeldon, advancing toward the finals. Her last match had been a grueling one that seemed to drain the life from her. Though feeling great about her chances at making the finals, she was exhausted both physically and mentally.

After the usual barrage of post match interviews, Jen made her way to the locker rooms to shower and head back to the hotel for some welcome rest. Finding the showers all occupied, she found a sofa off in a quiet corner to wait her turn. A slight nudge and a "Jennifer-wake up " had brought her back from her state of peaceful slumber. Upon opening her eyes, she was greeted with the sight of Anna Kournikova leaning over her and calling her name to wake up. "Ohh, Hi Anna! My gosh, what time is it" she asked as she tried to clear her dream clouded head.

"It's almost midnight" answered Anna, "you've been sleeping here for almost 8 hours it seems"

"Wow," Jennifer replied, "I must have been more tired than I realised. I'd better get my things and get back to my hotel I guess." As she was getting her things together, she began to wonder why Anna was in the lockeroom at this time of night.

"Anna?" Jen said as she turned to the young Russian beauty, "How did you happen to be down here and find me at this time of night?" she asked.

"Well" said Anna, "To be honest with you, I was going to meet Martina (Hingis). But since she lost early on in the matches, she seems to have left town without telling Me. I really needed someone to talk to." Anna tried to hold back her tears as she continued. "I've been very anxious to come back and play, but haven't been able to yet. Martina and I would always get together and talk and do "special" things together while we were on the road and I missed those times we had together."

Jennifer looked at Anna and felt bad that she was feeling like she was. "Is there any way I might be able to help you?" Jen asked. Anna seemed to blush a little and said "I don't think you understand" she said, looking at the floor while she spoke.

Jennifer did indeed understand what Anna was talking about. She started to get a little excited at the idea that she might be able to help with a "special" thing or two.

Acting innocent, Jennifer approached the blonde beauty and began to tremble as she wrapped her arms around her. "Ever since I came back to the Tennis circuit, you've been one of the nicest girls to me. You don't seem to hold my past problems against me, like some do" she said. Instantly, Anna felt so comfortable. All her nervousness and fear just vanished. The musky odor of Jennifer was beginning to give Anna that same kind of feeling she got when her and Martina would get together.

"Why would I treat you bad?" Anna asked. "I admire your courage to come back and prove you deserve to be here." Anna was unconsciously stroking Jennifer's lower thigh as her head was nestled on her chest.

Jennifer took Anna's face in her hands and looked deep into her eyes. "I think I see what Martina finds so special" she said as she lightly placed her lips on the young beauties lips. Tentatively, both girls tongues began to slowly explore each others mouths. Anna's stroking of Jennifer's thigh became a bit bolder as her hand rose higher moving toward Jennifer's crotch. Jennifer in the meantime, had begun to rub her right hand up and down Anna's neck and upper chest. She let her hand drift down, over one breast, then the other. Her hand kept going until it reached the bottom of Anna's blouse. They broke their embrace for a moment.

"I only hope I can make this as special for you as Martina does" Jen said.

Anna, through smoky eyes said, "Martina who?" Both ladies laughed as that was the icebreaker they both needed. Taking the blouse hem in her hands, Jennifer lifted it over Anna's head and gasped at the sight of two of the most perfect breasts that anyone could have. She bent forward to plant light feathery kisses on these mounds of perfection. Anna sighed as she felt Jennifer's lips close on one nipple, then the other. Anna's hand continued it's trip up Jennifer's thigh until she reached the spot where her thighs met. Jennifer parted her thighs to give Anna unrestricted access to her now wet and tingling pussy.

Anna began to run her fingers up and down the length of Jen's pussy. Low guttural gasps and moans escaped Jen's throat as Anna's kisses got to be of a more aggressive nature. She then realised that Anna's other hand had made it's way underneath her tennis shirt, lifting it from the back. Jennifer allowed Anna to take her shirt off and seized the moment to become the aggressor. She gently pushed Anna back on the sofa so that she was lying down. Reaching up, Jennifer unbuttoned and unzipped Anna's jeans, grabbed the waistband and slowly began to pull them down, savoring every inch of flesh as she exposed it.

As she pulled them over her hips, she was greeted with the sight of the tiny G-string that Anna had chosen to wear that night. Jen's heart seemed to skip a beat at this magnificent beauty. Taking the jeans all the way off allowed Jen to get Anna into just the place she wanted her. Jen began to kiss Anna's feet and toes, then began to work her way up her calves, leaving a trail of kisses. Anna, through all this was beginning to squirm, reaching out to touch the source of the pleasure she was feeling.

Jennifer continued up Anna's legs, each one receiving a little special attention during her journey. When she got to her upper thighs, Jen sat back, took hold of that tiny G-string and pulled it away with a forceful tug that both surprised and added more excitement to Anna's anticipation. Jennifer now knew she was in the presence of perfection. From those wonderful feet and toes to that gorgeous head of hair, she was flawless. Anna reached out to Jennifer and pulled her down on top of her.

She could wait no longer. This is the most turned on she had ever been in her young life, and wasn't willing to let another moment go by. With Jennifer's shirt already gone Anna unhooked Jen's bra and let her breasts fall onto her face and neck. She quickly grabbed them both and began to kiss and suck them for all that she was worth. Jen arched her back as to push them even further into Anna's hands and mouth.

Anna freed one hand and slid it down the side of Jennifer till she reached the zipper of Jen's tennis skirt. In one fluid motion, Anna had the skirt unfastened and slid down Jen's legs. Anna began to massage Jennifer's wonderful rounded backside, running her fingers between those two firm, strong butt cheeks. Taking one hand, Anna reached further down between Jen's legs and found her dripping pussy.

Electric shocks went off inside Jen as Anna's fingers entered her. Anna again became the aggressor and had maneuvered Jennifer so that she was now under Anna. Anna threw the now crumpled tennis skirt out of the way. Anna was surprised at how really beautiful Jennifer was as she lay there, completely naked. She always thought that she was attractive, and was now even more pleased to see how attractive she really was. Wasting no more time, Anna positioned herself over Jen so that they could give each other the pleasure they both so desperately wanted.

As Anna began to lower herself onto Jen's waiting mouth, Jen's hips rose up to meet the mouth that was lowering towards her. At the exact same moment, both girls mouths met their targets. With wild abandon, Jennifer drove two fingers into Anna as she also found her clitoris. She sucked that little jewel into her mouth and gave it the best girlie blowjob she could manage. The more she sucked on Anna's clit, the bigger it seemed to get. All the attention Jen was giving to Anna's clit now had the young blonde's hips bucking and grinding in a wild frenzy. Anna braced herself with her hands on Jennifer's thighs, leaned back and rode Jennifer's mouth and jaw, gyrating and rubbing her pussy up and down and in a circular motion.

"Ohh my --Ohh--Ohh faster, harder" she screamed as she pressed her pussy even harder onto Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer kept pace and was soon rewarded with a flood of Anna's innermost precious fluids that covered her face and neck. Anna's bucking suddenly stopped as she arched her back and let out a animalistic growl as she came again and again into Jen's waiting mouth. Anna collapsed on top of Jennifer in a heap. Jennifer smiled to herself.

"That was unbelievable," she thought to herself, completely forgetting that she to was that excited. That is until she felt a tongue working it's way into her own smoldering pussy. The moment Anna's tongue touched her, Jen spread her legs as far apart as she could get them, and lifted her hips so that Anna could have complete and total access to her waiting pussy.

Sensing Jen's need, Anna repositioned herself so that Jen's legs were now over her shoulders and she could look up into Jen's face as she gave her pleasure in return for the most intense orgasm of her young life. The little tuft of hair that Jen had at the top of her pussy tickled Anna's nose as she began to kiss and lick her. A barely audible moan escaped Jen's open mouth as Anna got more serious. Anna reached up and grabbed one of Jennifer's tits and worked the nipple around between her fingertips. Anna's lips and teeth gently worked on Jen's pussy lips and Jen's body went stiff as Anna's mouth found her swollen clitoris.

With one hand working Jen's tits, and her mouth doing to her clit what Jen had done to hers, Anna's other hand began to explore Jennifer's open pussy and buttcrack. Anna pushed two, then three fingers into Jennifer's sucking pussy. Jen's pussy seemed to draw Anna's fingers deep into her. And each time she would take a finger and caress Jen's butt hole, a shudder would course through Jen's entire body. Looking up at Jennifer as she worked on her, and seeing the affect she was having made Anna want to give Jen the Greatest memory of her that she could.

Anna became forceful yet gentle at the same time. As Jennifer started to moan and yell that she was about to come, Anna moved swiftly. She hurriedly changed positions and brought her pussy slamming down onto Jennifer's gaping pussy and started to grind herself as hard and as fast as she could. Jennifer responded by pushing back as hard as she could. The friction and the contact they had was enough to bring Jen to the point she yelled for.

Convulsions racked Jennifer's body as she released her own flood of juices in the single most earth shattering orgasm she had ever had. Anna too had another orgasm as they ground their pussies together for a few more moments. Lying together, they gazed into each others eyes with a new found affection for each other.

After a few minutes, Anna looked into Jennifer's eyes, smiled and said "I hope you know that you just spoiled me. As much as I care for Hingy (her pet name for Martina), I don't think I'll ever want another woman but you after this morning." Jennifer smiled and softly kissed Anna on the lips.

"Well, I WAS looking for a new traveling partner. I think I just found that person. Besides, I know Martina is always looking to help new players to the tour and I hear that Jelena Dokic is looking for some help."

"That's perfect"! Anna said. "We became 'friends' after we became doubles partners and Hingy IS looking for a new doubles partner."

"I'll call her later and have a long talk with her. I'm sure we can work it out." And with a little devilish grin, Jen said "And who knows, maybe we can soon have a 'special' doubles match with them."

"I like the way you think," Anna giggled as she took Jen's face in her hands. "We better start to practice!!"

the end?

* * * * *

This is my first attempt at writing a story. I hope it came out okay. I know it's a bit long. Feedback welcome. Thanks.