Anna K. & Jennifer Capriati Ch. 2

Story Info
Anna suprises Jen.
2.2k words
4.42
44.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: the Next Round

Disclaimer: This is a story of fiction. If you are under 18 years old and/or are offended by stories with strong sexual content you should leave now. This story no way claims that this is the sexual orientation of the people in this story.

* * * * *

It happened. She got this far, but it wasn't in the cards, so to speak. After a hard fought match against Serena, the other Williams sister was not as willing to surrender her chance to advance to the finals at Wimbledon.

Jennifer was feeling as down as she ever felt in her young life. Even her past wild days as a teenager that almost cost her a career couldn't compare to this.

As she rode in the limo back to her hotel, she could think of nothing but a hot bath and a good cry to relieve her shattered nerves.

Everyone at the hotel tried to avoid the subject. A few quick 'Hello Miss Capriati's' is all she was greeted with, nothing like the " Way to go, Jen' or ' Keep it up Jen' she heard after her wins in the earlier matches.

One bellboy approached her sheepishly with his hand extended to her. "Miss Capriati, this note came for you a short time ago", he said. Jennifer took the note from the young man, remembering the greetings he usually met her with.

She rode the elevator to her floor and went to her room. Not until she put her stuff away and kicked off her shoes did she remember the note she was handed. She opened it and read it.

"My Darling" it began, " I am so sorry about today's match. I wish I could have been their to cheer for you, but I did not want to raise any suspicions if I was to vocal in my support of you over Venus. Just know that I am counting the seconds until we will be able to be together again. You are in My thoughts if I am awake or asleep, and I re-live our time together a thousand times a day in my mind. LOVE--ME!!"

Jen smiled as she read the letter and suddenly felt herself becoming aroused as she thought back to her and Anna's lovemaking session. 'I can't wait till then either' she thought to herself. Jen placed her things in the room and began to get ready for her bath. As the water filled the tub, Jen removed her clothes. Running her hands over her body, she stopped at her breasts, pinching their nipples. 'Oh Anna', she moaned as she pulled and tweaked them.

The bath ready, Jen got into the tub and settled back, letting the hot water envelop her. Still with thoughts of Anna dancing in her mind, Jens hands began to explore her aching body. Trailing down from her breasts, her hands went to her pussy. Running her fingers the length of her slit brought waves of pleasure to her. A couple of her fingers found her now swelling clit and began to massage it in a circular motion. She moved her other hand lower and inserted first one, then two fingers into her pussy. Waves of pleasure engulfed her as she worked the fingers of both hands with a single determination. 'Anna' she cried!

Suddenly Jen heard a voice "I do that to you? I'm flattered." Jen spun around in the tub to find Anna standing in the doorway, dressed only in high heels and a single red rose in her hand. "How-when" she sputtered in total shock. "It's my surprise for you" Anna replied. "I arranged to get the suite of rooms next door to yours. And these connecting doors are just perfect, don't you think?"

"You almost scared me to death", Jen managed to gasp out over her total shock. But to her amazement, the shock she had felt was quickly being replaced with desire as she gazed at the beauty that stood before her with that devilish grin she has grown to love. " I should be angry at you for pulling something like this, but... "

Jen's words trailed off as she got out of the tub and approached Anna. Jen embraced Anna and a wave of emotion overcame her as she began to cry. "It's all right", Anna said, stroking Jen's hair as she lead her from the bathroom towards the bed. Jen threw herself face down onto the bed as her crying now became sobs. Anna sat along side Jen and began to massage her neck and shoulders. "It's alright My Darling" she said "Anna is here, and she will make it all better. "

With expert precision, Anna started to work her magic on Jen. Anna's hands trailed down Jen's shoulders to her sides, and she rubbed the sides of Jen's breasts and her sides down to her hips. The sobs seemed to be turning into little moans and Anna smiled to herself. Taking this cue, Anna moved her hands from Jen's hips to her beautiful, rounded bottom and massaged the twin globes, gently separating them and blowing a light stream of air into the area of Jen's puckered asshole and her wanting pussy.

Jen began to moan a little louder as she raised her hips to meet the rush of angels breath she was feeling. Jen felt a hand slide between her legs, replacing the wave of air she had been feeling. Fingers began to probe her pussy, opening her lips, probing her opening, one finger, then another enter. Her hips begin to push back to take these fingers deeper into her now quivering womanhood. Jen could stand it no more. She turned over and reached out to grab hold of Anna, and was stunned to see that they were not alone.

"This is the rest of my surprise" Anna said.

At the foot of the bed stood "Hingy", Anna's pet name for Martina Hingis, and someone else, standing behind Martina, peeking over her shoulder. "Jennifer", Martina said " If I had to lose Anna to anyone, I'm glad it is to some one who obviously enjoys Anna as much as I did." Suprisingly, Jen didn't feel the least bit embarressed. As a matter of fact, she found it seemed to add to her excitement. "Thank You Martina and yes I do enjoy ALL that Anna has to offer." she said.

"And WHO do we have peeking over you"? she added. Jen saw Anna smile broadly as Martina stepped aside. Nervously toeing the carpet was Jelana Dokic, all red in the face and clutching her hands in front of her in an attempt to cover herself. "It's o. k. baby" Martina said. "You can understand that Jelana is a little scared of all this. Until last night, she's never been with a woman. In fact, she's only been with one person before at all. But she is a curious little thing though. " Anna patted the bed next to her and Jen, inviting them to join them. "Well, lets see just how curious you real are. "

Anna said. "Y-Y-You won't tell anyone, will you?" she asked. "I'm so afraid that someone will find out."

"Honey, we all have tons to lose if someone was to find us out. The only one's who know are in this room. Now, come over here and sit with Jen and Me." The re- assurance seemed to work magic as Jelana jumped onto the bed. "This is so exciting", she said "Three of the most beautiful women in the world of tennis, and their ALL MINE!" Jelana sandwiched herself between Anna and Jen and started to shake with anticipation. Still thouroughly aroused from earlier, Jen moved in quickly.

Cupping Jelana's face in her hands, she planted her lips on Jelana's and slithered her tongue into her mouth. Jelana responded by sucking Jennifer's tongue deeply and swirling her own tongue around Jen's. Meanwhile, Anna and Martina, seeing those two, reached for each other and began their own little session. Jennifer's hands started to explore Jelana's breasts, feeling their fullness for someone her age. Jen pulled on the nipples, twirling them between her fingertips. Jelana sighed as she felt little electric shocks pulse through her body.

She reached for Jen's tit's, tweaking the nipples just like Martina had showed her the night before. With this, Jen's hands began to explore further down Jelana's body. Her hand reached the apex of Jelana's legs and she was pleased to find how wet she was. And she was pleasantly surprised to feel that Jelana was clean shaven. The smoothness of Jelana's pussy made Jen shake with delight at the thought of what this young girls pussy would feel like in her mouth. With that thought in mind, Jen started to kiss her way down, from one tit to the other, then a slow, deliberate trail over her stomach, stopping to tongue her belly button for just a moment, then continuing down to the top of the writhing girls pussy.

On the other side of the bed, Anna and Martina were busily tending to each other. They were past the point of foreplay and were working one another vigorously. Both had their legs astride each others heads, and their mouths moved feverishly on one another's pussies. Anna had three fingers inserted inside Martina, thrusting them as fast as she could while she sucked on her clit. It always excited her to feel how long and thick Martina's clitoris was. Anna loved giving a 'girlie blowjob' to Martina, just as she loved giving one to Jennifer during their lovemaking session. Meanwhile, Martina was working her own fingers into Anna's pussy, burying two fingers knuckle deep as she lapped at the honeyed nectar that oozed from Anna's pussyhole. Martina always liked the way Anna tasted to her.

Jelana's hands grasped the headboard as Jennifer's mouth found it's prize. Her hips thrust up to meet Jen's mouth as her tongue found her little pearl like clitoris. Jelana pulled her legs back so that her knees touched her chest, thus giving Jen total access to her screaming pussy. The feel of Jelana's clean shaved mound was almost to much for her to handle. The excitement made Jen like a hungry animal. Her thumbs parted Jelana's lips as she worked her tongue up and down the length of her pussy, stopping momentarily at her clit with each pass over it. Jennifer savored the taste of Jelana's juices, tasting similar yet, at the same time, very different to the taste of Anna.

One of Jen's thumbs now worked on Jelana's clit as she again licked the length of her pussy. Fingers furiously worked in and out of Jelana's pussy as she began to squeal, "I'm cumming, oh-oh I"mmm cummmiinngg." Wave after wave of never before known pleasure enveloped Jelana. Her entire body quaked with tremors of ecstatic release. Jennifer's hand filled with the flood that was pouring from within Jelana. Jen felt good as she looked into her young partner's face and saw an expression of utter release and satisfaction.

Suddenly, Jen felt hands exploring her from behind and looked back to see both Anna and Martina rubbing their hands from her bottom all the way to her feet. Jelana moved to the side as the hands guided Jennifer to lie down on the bed. Soon six hands were roaming her body, pulling and pushing at all the areas of her body that cried out for attention. Martina took the lead and covered Jen's body with hers. She started to grind her pussy into Jen's pussy. Jen responded by thrusting upward, not realizing until now how horny she had become while tending to Jelana.

Anna was gently kissing Jen's mouth while Jelana suckled a breast and worked a hand down between her and Martina's grinding pussies. Martina shifted positions, sitting somewhat upright so her and Jen's pussies met, clit to clit. Anna moved down to join Jelana. Martina ground her pussy onto Jen's for all she was worth, humping wildly to meet Jennifer's thrusting mound. Jelana pushed two fingers into Jennifer's gaping pussyhole and thrust them rapidly in and out. Anna, one hand still kneading one of Jennifer's tits, reached underneath Jennifer's ass, fingers searching until she found Jen's puckered asshole.

With all the juices flowing, Anna had no problem sliding, first her index finger, then her index and middle fingers into Jennifer's precious asshole. With the attention her entire being was receiving from these three, Jennifer's orgasm started at the tip of her toes. She could only manage some high pitched squeaks and moans as torrents of pleasure washed over her entire body.

Her body bucked and jerked uncontrollably, as the three women worked in unison to bring her over the top. Jennifer finally let loose with a scream as she had the greatest multiple orgasm a body could ever experience. Jennifer arched forward then collapsed, seemingly fainting.

Three pairs of eyes looked down on this prone figure. Shortly, with a sly smile and a peek through a half opened eye, Jen spoke. "If this is the surprise I get for losing at Wimbledon, I don't know if I could have survived the surprise if I had WON!!" Jelana and Martina held each other as Anna leaned over Jennifer, kissed her and said "You'll always be My winner Darling, and besides, who knows what surprises the next tournament may bring."

Who Knows???