Annabelle Out West

Story Info
Annabelle encounters amorous friends out west.
6.7k words
4.21
45.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the airport, I looked at the plane ticket in my hand. It was just a short trip. Two days travel for a one-day meeting with one of our company's clients out in a small used-to-be cow town in the Midwest. This wasn't one of our biggest clients, but it was important enough that I had to go and meet face-to-face for the negotiations and planning. I kissed Jay, my husband, goodbye at the airport, boarded the plane and was off. Just another boring business trip, I thought, like so many others that I've taken. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Several delays and multiple connecting flights made this one feel like the longest trip ever. So when the flight finally arrived and the taxi dropped me off at the hotel, it was late and I was tired. I checked in and unpacked in my room and began to plan for tomorrow. I had to be prepared for a full day of meetings the next day, so I decided to skip a late dinner tonight, maybe catch a drink at the bar, and go back to my room and work.

I showered, redid my makeup and put on a simple black, button front dress, black thigh-hi stocking and no panties. I wasn't thinking anything sexy by going without panties. It's just that being cooped up in planes and airports all day made me feel like I needed a pleasurable change. If Jay was around and we were out cruising for fun, then it would be nothing extraordinary for me to go panty less, but this decision was just one for comfort. The bra was pretty standard for me – a black push-up satin number for a lot of cleavage. As a tall, buxom woman, 5'9" and in my fifties, I try to maximize it to best advantage. Perhaps it's vanity, but, whatever it is, I do enjoy it when guys glance over to check me out.

Having D cup breasts and long legs can be a real asset in certain situations. As a bit of an exhibitionist, I do enjoy showing off a little now and then and, as a mature woman, I still gather my share of glances from younger men. And I adore the appreciation from younger guys that I hear from as an amateur Internet model in my private life. As one of my lovers says, "You can be in an elevator standing next to a plain, ordinary looking woman, only to realize that she could be a star on the Internet and you wouldn't know it." That did get me thinking, that the world would be a pretty exciting place if a guy saw every woman he met as a porno queen.

But tonight, I just wanted to have a drink and relax for a few minutes in the bar. Then I could go back up to my room, get some more work done and go to bed. I went down to the lounge and opted for a stool at the bar. I was relaxing with a martini when a male voice came from over my shoulder.

"Mind if I buy you a drink?" asked an attractive man standing by the empty stool next to me.

He was a good-looking guy, in his early 30's and well over six feet tall, well dressed in an expensive suit. Now, normally, when a good-looking hunk wants to buy me a drink, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. But knowing that I had a long and busy day ahead of me tomorrow, that the travel had been tiring, and not really feeling like being hit on, I snapped back, "I have a drink, thank you," in my best "fuck-off and go away" voice. I assumed that this would be enough to put off even the horniest of guys. I was wrong.

"Mind if I sit here?" he asked, indicating the empty barstool next to me.

"It's a free country," I childishly answered.

Now, maybe it's because he was so persistent or maybe because I was sitting on a tall barstool with my legs crossed and the two bottom buttons on the front of my dress were undone, but he wasn't the least deterred.

He sat down and I noticed him immediately look at my legs. The way I was sitting caused front of my dress to open more than I had realized and the split ran almost all the way up to the tops of my stockings. He was politely staring about four inches away from my pantyless crotch. (Oops, note to me – one buttons is quite enough in this dress.)

We sat quietly for a few minutes then I turned and said, "Listen, I'm sorry about being The Bitch Goddess From Hell a minute a go. It's been a tough day, that's all."

"Well, occasionally I enjoy a little humiliation from The Bitch Goddess," he said smiling.

We both broke into laughter for the next fifteen minutes laughed and carried on at the bar. His name Chris, and despite almost twenty years age difference we just seemed to hit it right off. His looks, brains and good sense of humor made a terrific combination. He said that was also in town on business and staying at the hotel

"Too bad Jay's not here," I thought to myself. "The three of us could have a great time if I didn't have to work." I have to admit that I have a particular fondness for threesomes and this one seemed like it would have great potential. Chris and I stood and shook hands, I told him I really had to get some work done as I prepared to head back to the room. He held onto my hand and pulled me gently back toward him.

"Listen," he said, "I'm here with a colleague," gesturing over to a booth in the corner where another young man sat sipping his drink. "Would you like to join us for a few minutes?" he asked. "I know you said you have to get some work done, but how about one more drink?"

I was totally flapped for the first time since I can't remember when. Here I was in a bar being hustled by this gorgeous hunk. I felt like I was in high school again as I smiled playfully and said, "Okay, one drink! Then I really have to go."

As we walked over to the booth, Chris slipped his arm around my waist like we were old friends and I have to admit that I did nothing to discourage him. I fact I was being a little more playful than usual with my best hip-rolling, sexy walk as we crossed the room. At the table, Chris introduced me to his partner, Gene, who slid over and offered me the space next to him in the curved booth. I slid in and Chris slid in after me as I quickly found myself sitting between them.

We laughed, chatted, had another round of drinks and I totally forgot about returning to my room or my heavy schedule tomorrow. As we talked I discovered that Chris and Gene were lawyers from a West Coast law firm here on business for several days. Gene was equally as charming as Chris, if not more so. Where Chris was fair-haired and with a light completion, Gene had dark hair and dark eyes and looked several years younger than Chris, thirty years old tops. With all of the complements from these charming two young men, I was really enjoying the flirting and eye batting as we shared stories and laughed.

I don't know when I realized it, but at some point I noticed that Chris had put his hand on my knee. Since my dress still had the bottom two buttons undone, I guess the front slit now seemed more like an invitation to touch than just look. It was not a big deal and in fact I'm usually rather casual about touching guys, so pretty soon I dropped my hand onto his thigh and let it rest there. Soon our casual touching had become something a little more intimate as I felt Chris' hand moving midway up my thigh and gently stroking the inside of my nylon clad leg, while Gene's hand was now stroking my right leg. I was feeling very good about all of this attention and more than once ran my hand over the front of Chris' pants, glancing off of the large bulge that had formed there. Fortunately, we were sitting in a dark corner booth with the table covering a multitude of sins.

I guess all of the touching was getting pretty steamy for all of us, because Chris stood up and said, "Would you like to dance?" and pulled me out of the booth without even waiting for my response. There were three or four other couples on the dance floor, so we slipped into an open area and started to dance. Almost immediately, Chris' hand was cupping my ass with one hand, as we ground our hips together to the slow beat of the music. We nuzzled and rubbed until the song was over, then Chris leaned in and softly kissed me on the mouth and said, "Thanks for the dance."

We returned to our table but before I could sit, Gene was on his feet and leading me back to the dance floor. We started to dance and I pressed in close. It was obvious that Chris wasn't the only one turned on by our playing kneesies under the table. Gene pressed his hard erection against me and I pushed my hips back against him. Soon our dance had dissolved into a grind as we crushed our hot bodies against each other. The music stopped and we stood awkwardly for a second, until I leaned over and kissed Gene and headed back to the table.

Standing at the table, Chris swallowed the remainder of his drink, took my arm and whisked me back onto the dance floor. I could feel the heat from both of our bodies as we again pretended to dance. As we moved to the music, Chris' hand worked its way up under my dress and he started rubbing my naked ass. I'm sure at first he thought I was wearing a thong, but when, after feeling around a little bit, he realized that I was pantyless, he sort of lost it.

"Ahhhh," escaped from his mouth in a huge exhale as he pulled me closer.

I was about to say something, I guess in a feeble attempt to explain why I had no panties on, when I felt pressure against my back. Gene had joined us on the dance floor and I was now sandwiched between the two of them, as we slowly swayed back and forth. I wasn't even sure if the music was still playing. Gene pressed his lips on my neck as Chris pressed his mouth on mine.

My body was on fire as the two of them pressed and rubbed. I slipped one hand down in front and wrapped the other around behind me as I began to simultaneously stroke the lumps in both of their trousers. Finally, when my frustration threshold had boiled over, I pulled my mouth away for Chris' and panted, "Boys! Boys! Enough! Let's go back to the table. We have to talk!"

Seated back at the table, I found myself trying to rationalize my way out of a very hot mess, while both of the young men began fingering my soaking pussy under the table.

"Guys," I started, "believe me, I am not a cock teaser!! "And there's nothing I would rather do than take one or both of you up to my room and fuck your brains out tonight. But trust me when I tell you that I just can't."

This speech came out of my mouth in stutters and gasps as both of their fingers worked at my swollen sex lips. One of them had unfastened several of the buttons at the top of my dress and had his other hand cupped around my breast, which by this time was totally out of the bra cup.

"Boys, I have got to leave now or else I'm going to go completely crazy. I don't want to, but I have got to do some work tonight," I moaned while their busy hands just made me wetter. "I told you that before we started. Believe me when I say I never tease unless I can deliver. Trust me, if we ever meet again, I'll make it up to you. I'm truly sorry." With that, I kissed each of them, covered myself up as best as possible, and pushed my way out of the booth.

Back in my room, I was exhausted. The sexual tension on top of the long travel day had left me totally empty. I stared at my laptop and reviewed the material for the following day, but all I could really think about were those two frustrated young men sitting in the bar and how guilty I was feeling. Then the phone rang and I was sure it was Chris and Gene pressing their case, when I heard my husband Jay on the other end of the line. We always touched base when we travel and he was calling to make sure that I had arrived safely.

I relayed the evening's events to him and I could hear him laughing on the other end of the line.

"You owe those guys, big time," he said. "I only wish I could be there to see you pay up."

"That would be all I'd need – three hot studs on my hands. If you were here right now, I wouldn't be so damn horny," I said.

"Well," he said, "since I can't be there, I would love to hear what happens if you ever see those two guys again."

Jay and I have a wonderfully secure marriage of over twenty years and we usually try to play together, but it doesn't always work out that way. So I knew he was sincere when he said, "They really sound great. And it sounds like it would be really hot if you ever see them again. I'm amazed they didn't rape you right there on the dance floor. I know I would have if you were teasing me like that. I'm really sorry I'm not there, but enjoy yourself if you have a chance."

We said goodbye and I half-heartedly dug back into my work until I called it quits and fell asleep. It wasn't exactly a restful night's sleep for me. I kept dreaming of writhing bodies and unbelievably handsome men doing wild and erotic things to my body all night. When I awoke the next morning, I was even more frustrated than when I went to bed. I vowed to myself that if the boys were in the bar again tonight, I would pay them back with a night that they would never forget.

The day passed quickly enough, with one meeting right after another and by the end of the day I had completed everything needed. I returned to the hotel where I would pack for my early flight out in the morning. I had given up all hope that the young attorneys were still in town. They were probably on their way back to the coast by now. So I resigned myself to a quiet, room service dinner and an early night to bed. I walked through the hotel lobby and stopped as I passed the entrance to the bar.

"What the hell," I thought to myself. "It's worth a peek."

I stuck my head around the corner, glance around, and almost fell over when I looked toward the booth where we had been last night. There, in the corner, were Chris and Gene sitting at the table, drinks in hand.

I slipped back around the corner without either of them seeing me and headed off to my room. I showered, put on by best "fuck me" make-up then stood staring blankly at the three or four outfits in the closet. I hadn't brought anything other than conservative work outfits, all of which were pretty boring. So I just decided to do my best with what I had. Beside, if things worked out like I hoped, I wouldn't be spending much time in my clothes.

I slipped into a black silk g-string, and put on a pair of black seamed stockings and a black garterbelt. I hate pantyhose and avoid wearing them whenever possible, so I always travel with stockings. I pulled on another black bra, a lacy little push-up affair and I returned to the closet. I grabbed out the red business suit, and slipped the skirt on. It was tight and nicely fitted, but certainly not revealing. If I had had a pair of scissors, I likely would have been tempted to create a nice revealing slit all the way up the front. Fortunately, no such luck. I slipped on the red jacket over the bra, with no blouse underneath and buttoned one of the three buttons.

I looked in the mirror and wasn't sure how Midwest America was going to cope with me and my boobs hanging out of the jacket. I decided to button another button. That offered a little cleavage and just a peek at the bra.

"That'll be perfect," I said, gave one last glance in the mirror and headed down to the bar.

Stopping just before I entered the lounge, I paused, hoping that I hadn't spent so much time dressing and that the guys were gone. I took a deep breath and said, "Fuck it," and unbuttoned the second button on the jacket. I did my sexiest walk into the lounge and walked straight over to the corner booth where fortunately, the boys still sat.

On seeing me cross the floor, Chris and Gene jumped up to greet me. We kissed on the cheeks and I guess I was expecting a letdown. That, away from the rubbing, kissing and momentary passion of last night, things would be different today and that they wouldn't look twice. But I was wrong! They looked just as hot as they did last night and judging from their stares at me, I think I looked pretty hot to them.

It was then that I noticed another man at the table and they introduced Stan, another member of the law firm and a senior partner out here on this trip with them. Stan was easily the oldest of the three and looked a distinguished 60, with short gray hair, and was several inches shorter than Gene and Chris. He was probably 5'9", and with my heels on I was conspicuously tall as the older man only stared eye level at my breasts. They all sat back down, but I ignored their offer to sit and just stood at the edge of the table.

"Damn," I thought. "Well, there goes the evening."

I reached down and took Gene's glass and emptied the contents in one gulp. I was disappointed because it would have been fun, but it was clear that this wasn't going to happen. I decided that I would at least give the boys a chance to shake loose from their senior colleague and join me anyway. That way, I would have lived up to my end of it. I leaned over the table, giving them all an incredible view of my near-naked breasts hanging out of the open jacket and said, "I told you last night that I not a cock tease. I'm sorry that I had to leave last night and I promised to make it up to you. I'm here to see if you're still interested in my promise."

Chris seemed a bit embarrassed and flustered. He leaned in to me and whispered, "Oh, God yes! Yes! Gene and I have talked about nothing else all day. Gene even went out and picked up some condoms, lubricant, the whole thing, on the off chance that you might be here. But we can't just dump Stan. He's our boss. His plans for tonight fell through and he latched onto us."

I smiled my most seductive smile and said, "Be creative. Use your imagination." I felt sure that they could think up some story or excuse to get away. They were lawyers, after all.

I stood up straight and pushed my breasts out a little extra and said with a wink, "I'm in room 514." I slowly turned and walked out with, giving them an extra special view of my ass as I left.

Back at the room, I turned some soft music on, dimmed several of the light and then got hit with a moment of fear. What if they decide to hang out with Stan and pass on my offer? Maybe they wouldn't show at all. I was alone in the room for no more than five minutes when I heard a soft rap on the door. I undid the remaining button on my jacket, and now with both of my large breasts spilling out of the small cups, I threw the door wide open.

And there they were, gorgeous as ever – Chris, Gene and standing behind them, Stan!

With a wide, boyish, Cheshire Cat grin on his face, Chris said, "You said to use our imagination. Well, between the three of us, we've got a lot of imagination."

I was speechless. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or slam the door. This was a far cry from the passion in the corner booth of last night. Not that I'm a novice around three men. I'm not. But previously, one of them has always been my husband, Jay, and that made a big difference. And it was some of the greatest fucking that I've ever had. But this was certainly different. Before I could say anything, Chris stepped over and kissed me, slipping his tongue deep into my mouth. I was wrong there, too. The passion from last night was still there as I could feel the heat stirring deep inside me.

"We understand if you're not okay with this. We can go." Chris said, breaking the kiss.

I stepped aside, gestured for them to come in and the three moved into the room. As Stan passed me, he stopped. He was carrying several bottles of champagne and said, "I didn't come empty handed." Then he looked at me, his smile gone and said, "Annabelle, you know, I thought that the boys were both full of shit when they said they'd met the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world in the bar last night. They didn't lie."

Stan started to walk and stopped again. "I'll leave if you want. Or I can just watch. It's your call."

Well, here it was. My moment of decision was at hand and without even thinking I said, "Let's just play it by ear," and shut the door behind them.

12