Annabelle’s First Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Literally.

His strong hands posed themselves on her asscheeks, two lovely globes of creamy flesh he squeezed gently before pulling them apart. The tiny, little rosebud of her virgin ass made a sight almost too tempting, but when he pulled her cheeks apart and her wet lips parted, exposing treasures he was dying to taste, he couldn't hold back any longer. Openmouthed, Anthony dove headfirst between Annabelle's thighs, relishing on the moistness of her pussy, on her smell... and the sweet taste of young cunt.

There was no holding back the low, throaty moan that rolled out of Annabelle's lips at the first contact of Mr. Robbins tongue with her wanting pussy. His tongue was everywhere: writhing around her clit, lapping at the juices that seeped from her wanting hole, penetrating it until she pretty much cried for mercy. Good God, it felt so good! Gripping the copy machine for balance, Annabelle parted her thighs as wide as her thong allowed her to and arched her back, offering herself as a willing sacrifice to that tongue that speared her so masterfully.

"Oh, yes..." She found herself moaning. "Oh, yes... please, Sir... mmm... eat my pussy good... don't stop, Sir..."

Hearing Annabelle call him Sir in such a sweet, yet wanton voice sent shocks of lust and electricity straight to Anthony's balls. Was there anything as sinful and yet nearly as pleasurable, as having a sweet young girl calling him Sir as she gave herself to him? He didn't think so. Especially when said girl kept thrusting her hips back, wanting more and more of his sweet, wicked torture. Latching onto her clit, he teased her until Annabelle bit the back of her hand to keep herself from screaming. Juices bathed his tongue and his chin with a constant flow, and they tasted heavenly. Now this was a pussy he could eat forever!

"Oh, God... please, Sir..." Annabelle panted under her breath, a tiny little, delighted cry halting her plead when his teeth grazed her swollen bud. "Please, Mr. Robbins... I'm about to cum... please, make me cum!"

Who was he to deny her, especially when he wanted to swallow every drop of her sweet nectar? Sucking her swollen little clit into his mouth, Anthony lapped and nibbled her until Annabelle once again bit the back of her hand and came, abundantly, in his mouth.

Good God, yes! Annabelle lost all coherent thought as a mind-shattering orgasm tore her to pieces. She wanted to cry out, she wanted to scream, but instead bit her hand, and let her hips thrust and grind as erratically as the intense delight she was feeling allowed her to. Her orgasm seemed to spread all over her body; her toes curled in her shoes, her knees weakened, her belly tightened and her breasts felt fuller and heavier, clamoring for attention.

Was he good or what? Annabelle couldn't remember a single time a guy had eaten her pussy so good. Or was it the fact that it was forbidden what made it all even more sensual and hot? She didn't know. What she did know, however, was that her young cunt was bathing Mr. Robbins talented tongue with her juices, and that said tongue left no spot unattended between her thighs.

"You came so hard, babygirl." Mr. Robbins said, his voice muffled by her moist folds, the vibration of his voice sending a jolt through her body. "I love your pussy, Annabelle. I swear, this won't be the only time I eat it... or fuck it."

The promise in her words made her shiver. Yes, yes, yes! She was dying to feel that big cock that had prodded at her impaling her deeply and fully. And almost as if he could read her mind, Mr. Robbins chose that time to stand up, and pushing his rock hard cock against her still trembling pussy, he said.

"I'm going to fuck you, Annabelle... right here, right now." She gasped when the buckle of his belt came undone and rested against her ass, the brushing of the cool, hard metal against her soft flesh adding to her delight. "And you're going to be a good girl and you're going to take it deep, you hear me?" He pulled apart for a second and Annabelle could hear his zipper sliding down. When a thick, hard piece of hot flesh came to rest against her ass, Annabelle gasped in shock, feeling it sear the skin between her cheeks. "You'll take it hard, and you'll take it deep, babygirl... Sir is going to show you how a tight pussy like yours should be fucked."

The moment Annabelle felt the thick head of his cock prodding at her still throbbing entrance, she gripped the copy machine so hard, her knuckles turned white. Bending over until his body rested entirely on hers, Mr. Robbins' hands cupped her breasts as his breath brushed her ear.

"Tell me, babygirl." He whispered, his hands massaging her tits and tugging at her nipples, his cock promising to slide if only but an inch inside her and then retreating. "Tell me how much you want my cock."

Annabelle took a deep, trembling breath, her back arching of its own accord in hopes of feeling that gorgeous meat spearing her soon.

"I want your cock so bad, Mr. Robbins!" She said, her voice a low, wanton murmur that turned into a moan the moment one of his hands found a path to her clit. It was still so sensitive, each caress made her buck her hips. "I want to feel every inch deep inside me. I want to take it hard. I want you to fuck your babygirl good, I want you to show me how big cocks should fuck my tight little pussy. Please, Sir." She begged, unable to hold back another second. "Please fuck me hard!"

Hearing Annabelle beg, hearing her call him Sir and beg to have his cock fill her up, was a call Anthony couldn't ignore. Her low, wanton words were the mermaid's call he couldn't resist, and without giving it a second thought, he slid himself inside her inch by inch, enjoying the feel of her tight flesh enveloping him almost as if it had been custom made for his cock. She was soft and wet, and her sweet walls enveloped him so perfectly, the moment he was fully seated inside her, Anthony bit her shoulder to control himself from roaring in delight... and from cumming deep inside her. The bite had un unexpected effect, though; gasping, Annabelle not only bucked her hips pushing herself against him, her inner muscles also gripped him hard, letting him know he couldn't wait to feel that amazing young cunt cum hard around him.

"Jesus Christ, babygirl..." Anthony moaned, his fingers circling her clit as he took a moment to compose himself. "Your pussy... it's the tightest I've ever fucked." Inching himself out a bit, he then thrust forward, impaling her deep and making her groan before she rotated her hips, wanting more and more of him inside her. "You love cock, don't you, you little slut?" He asked, and when he thrust inside her, he did it a little more forcefully this time. "I bet you've had lots of cock fucking this tight little cunt. Tell me... is my babygirl a slut?"

Annabelle felt electricity coursing every inch of her body. Completely dominated, fucked deep and hearing her boss talk dirty to her, she thought she wouldn't be able to stand another second before cumming. And, this time, it would put the previous orgasm to shame. When Mr. Robbins pinched her nipple, she let out a little cry and moaned.

"I love cock, Sir." At her admission, Mr. Robbins inched himself out and began to pound her so hard, her breasts heaved in rhythm. "I love a cock as big and powerful as yours. I love feeling it deep inside me, feeling it stretching me wide. I let strange men fuck me hard, Sir, and I like it."

"Oh, you're such a slut!" Anthony hissed, his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy so fast, he wasn't sure how much longer he would last. "And now you're letting your boss fuck you at work, where anyone could see you. You like my dick, Annabelle? You like how it feels in your hungry cunt?"

As if he needed to ask that question!

"It feels so good inside me, Sir!" Her voice trembled with the power of his thrusts, and she couldn't believe how much talking to him like this turned her on. "Please fuck me hard..."

There wasn't much talk from then on. Anthony could feel his balls throb with need of release, and his dick thickening inside a pussy that was becoming almost too tight for him. He pounded her even harder, not giving a damn about the other people in the office; if they walked in on them, he would carry on fucking Annabelle until he came hard inside her.

And Annabelle was thinking pretty much the exact same thing. That thick cock that filled her to capacity, that stretched her tight flesh to a point that made her weak at the knees, was not going to leave her body until it had unloaded every drop of the hot cum she could feel was making his balls heavier by the second. Every time they slapped her clit she let out a little cry, and if the promise they held was anything to go by, she would be dripping Mr. Robbins' cum for quite a while, and that was a thought that almost pushed her over the edge.

But not quite. It was his finger around her clit and his cock deep inside her what did the trick.

"I'm going to cum inside you, babygirl." Mr. Robbins' said, attracting her attention as the fingers of one hand played with her swollen clit and the others tugged at a cherry red nipple, holding her captive.

Not that she wanted to go anywhere.

"Fill me up, Sir... Please, Mr Robbins, give me all your cum!"

How could he say no to that? Giving her clit one last flick with his fingers and pinching her nipple, he sent Annabelle over the edge and, this time, there was no concealing the wanton moans and cries that escaped between her parted lips as she clamped down hard on him, juices bathing every inch of his throbbing flesh and dripping down his balls as her orgasm took her over.

Annabelle held on to the copy machine with the last bits of strength she had, feeling the last, powerful thrusts of Mr. Robbins' cock inside her, hearing his grunts and moans until he pushed inside her as far as he could go and filled her up as she had begged him so wantonly. He spurted jet of cum after jet of cum inside her, his thick flesh parting her tight womanhood and keeping his seed inside her, where it belonged. Where it would belong for as long as possible, Annabelle mused with a lustful grin as she caressed his balls as they pumped her full of cum.

Sweet Jesus! Anthony couldn't remember the last time he had cum so hard. That tight little cunt was delightful, he thought, as he gave her one last thrust and collapsed on top of her, his fingers still teasing her clit as he rotated his hips, still fully seated inside her and feeling how some of his cum began to drip out of her abused tightness.

"You're amazing, babygirl." He murmured in her ear as he took his fingers, stained with the mix of his cum and her juices, and brought it to her lips. Annabelle sucked them clean so diligently, Anthony got an idea. He didn't want to leave the warm, tight, sinful haven of her young pussy, but the way her mouth worked on his fingers gave him an idea that brought an almost evil smile to his lips. "Turn around and kneel, Annabelle. Suck my cock clean."

A shiver coursed her entire body. That was an order she couldn't, nor wouldn't, refuse!

When Mr. Robbins slid out of her pussy, Annabelle gasped, feeling the drag of her flesh as it clung to him, not wanting to let him go. Her knees buckled, and when she turned around, looking at her boss for the first time since he had come into that room, they buckled as well, but for a very different reason. Mr. Robbins' dark eyes glinted with lust and power, a mixture that made her abused pussy water some more. He slid a hand behind her neck and kissed her roughly, lewdly, promising her more of these escapades if she behaved. And Annabelle planned to behave like the good little slut her boss wanted her to be.

Kneeling down at his feet, she stared at the cock that had impaled her so wonderfully. It was still hard, just as thick as she had imagined, and it glistened with a mixture of their juices. With her thong around her knees, her skirt bunched up around her waist and her breasts exposed, Annabelle looked up at her boss as she latched on to his cock, her lips and tongue making the most diligent job of sucking that glorious cock clean. His hand gripped her hair as he stared down at her, his lips curled in a leering smile.

"Yes, you little slut... suck it good... suck it clean..."

Once he was satisfied with her job, and although he felt he could grow hard again and have another go at that bewitching pussy, Anthony pulled her back, his cock slipping past her lips with a loud plop. Looking down at her, he spoke sternly.

"You want my cock again?"

Annabelle blinked in confusion, but composed herself.

"Of course I do, Sir!"

"Then not a word about this to anyone, you hear me?" When she nodded, he added. "Now go back to your desk. But first give me your panties... I want something to entertain myself until next time."

How could she still blush, she didn't know, but standing up, Annabelle quickly got rid of his thong, which Mr. Robbins smelled before promptly sliding it in his pocket. Giving her a deep kiss, he then walked out, leaving a stunned and tingly Annabelle behind.

What had just happened? The way her body sang was enough answer. So was the way her now naked, sore pussy burnt for more. She had just been fucked, and hard, by her boss. At work. And he had promised her more. Annabelle grinned as she rearranged her clothes. She would make damn sure he kept true to his word.

12