Annabelle's New Desires Vol. 01

Story Info
A tale of a woman that learns that there is more to enjoy.
3.2k words
3.84
8.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You ever have one of those moments that come over you; you're sitting there or lying down and suddenly out of nowhere you have this urge this need to be satisfied. Now for some it can be a simple craving, that little taste of chocolate, the need for that day at the spa. For everyone it is different and for some suddenly they get new ones.

With this particular story it is more of a hidden urge that came from within one night for Annabelle. A fine wife who was, I guess you could say ordinary. She made sure to take care of the house and make sure her husband was happy and came home to a clean and orderly house. The children were always clean, clothes washed and pressed. Everything was as it should be. The errands were always taken care of.

The only thing that was not so ordinary was the secret life that Annabelle had that her husband Jack had no idea about. Nor did the children or the neighbours not even her closest friend Jessica, and Jessica is someone she told everything to.

Little did anyone know that when Annabelle was home all alone while her husband was at work and the children were off at school that she would go onto adult chat sites. Now to be fair when she first found it, it was by accident. She was just browsing on the computer and she stumbled onto this site. She was curious and click on one of the videos and as she watched it she became aroused from what she saw. The first time she closed it right away thinking that it was wrong to be aroused by such a thing. Now she is no prude by any means, Jack and her have sex at least twice per week, pretty much the same sex all the time, but none the less they do enjoy themselves.

As the weeks went on Annabelle started going to the adult site more often, she found herself drawn to it and enjoying it. She found that she enjoyed her arousal more and more. Seeing the different sexual acts taking place turned her on more than she had ever been before. She found herself drawn to the computer whenever she had a spare moment. She found this new urge of hers to be very exciting and pleasuring.

Now Annabelle never complained about sex with her husband, she always thought it was how it was supposed to be. Now Annabelle also did not know any different either, her sexual experience came down to some simple kissing and a little petting. Her first real sexual experience was with Jack.

Annabelle started to wonder more about sex as she watched different video clips. Things she was seeing were only things she heard about and never real did think of them past that. Watching videos of women pleasing themselves, not only with their fingers but, using different toys as well. Watching the different sexual acts and seeing these people enjoying themselves had her thinking more and more about how she would like to try different things in the bedroom. Annabelle started having more intense orgasm on her own than with her husband as the weeks went on.

It was not that their sex had become worse it was that she started to realize that she enjoyed so much more and that she wanted to experience even more than the usual thirty minutes of sex that her and Jack would have. Now she just had to figure out how she could enjoy the different things she wanted without her husband getting upset. She wanted to come up with a way in order to enjoy these new things and have him involved but not push him into it.

Annabelle had to think of a way to get her husband interested in what she wanted to do but not have him feel like he was not satisfying her. And to be honest he was satisfying her to what she knew but now she was also finding new interests that turned her on.

It turns out that Annabelle had ran into an old boyfriend that she really enjoyed making out with. And as she remembers he was pretty large in the pants. They talked a bit and she found out that he was recently divorced. She agreed to meet up with him for coffee the following week.

That night in the bedroom Annabelle could only think of Frank as she had sex with her husband. Remembering how big his cock was that she used to stroke through his pants when they used to make out many years ago. As she moved back and forth on Jack's cock she accidently moaned Frank's name.

Annabelle was immediately embarrassed, she looked down at her husband and started to get off his cock when he surprised her placing his hands on her hips and holding her down on his cock. "So, tell me my dear who is this Frank?" he asked as he looked up at her. Annabelle knew this was her chance. She apologized to Jack and told him that is was an old boyfriend that she ran into at the store earlier that day.

Jack smiled at his wife as he thrust his cock up inside her. Jack started to ask her questions about Frank, you know how long they dated stuff like that, how far they went, which was not far, she never even had his cock out of his pants. But she did let Jack know that his cock was pretty big from what she could remember. Jack smiled as the two of them came together. Annabelle unsure of what was going to happen now just lay beside her husband with her head on his chest as they fell asleep.

That weekend Jack and Annabelle talked more about Frank as they had sex. Annabelle would cum more than usual as they talked. Thinking about Frank's big cock and how it would feel, wondering how it would taste, wondering what it would be like just to feel the pleasure of another man.

It seemed that Jack also was very turned on talking about another man with his wife. The sex they had was possibly the best sex they have ever had and both of them knew it.

"So would you like to see him again?" Jack asked Annabelle

Annabelle nodded her head yes as she looked down at Jack while she slammed down onto his cock. She came hard as she thought about being able to meet Frank. She lay down on his chest and whispered in his ear. "Would you like it if I saw him?"

"Yes I think I would enjoy that, and I would like you to have fun with him as well." Jack responded as he continued sliding his cock in and out of his wife's soaking pussy.

Both of them started to moan louder as they slammed into each other. Annabelle started to scream as Jack moaned louder as them came together. Jack erupted inside Annabelle and Annabelle came one more time as she felt the rush inside her from Jack.

That Monday Jack took his wife out shopping and helped her pick out an outfit for her to wear for her upcoming meet with Frank. They found an above the knee skirt that formed around her ass quite nicely, a low cut shirt that gave you just enough view of her breasts to keep you wanting to look for more. To finalize it all they picked out some thigh high stocking and a pair of knee high boots with a bit of a heel on them. Annabelle was very happy with the outfit and she knew just the perfect bra that she would wear with it.

And it was also very obvious from the bulge in Jack's pants that he was very happy with the outfit as well. Annabelle even took the time to rub her ass back up against him as she showed off the skirt to him. As she rubbed up against him she leaned her head back to one side of his head and whispered in his ear. "I think this outfit will be great without any panties." Smiling at Jack as she pulled away walking back into the change room and changed back into her regular clothes.

For the rest of the week Jack and Annabelle would text back and forth about the upcoming meet that had been arranged for Friday afternoon around 4pm. Both Annabelle and Jack were really enjoying their new sexual interest, Jack maybe even more than Annabelle.

That Friday Annabelle went to her appointments to get her hair and nails done and her waxing. Annabelle wanted to make sure she was looking great for the afternoon. Annabelle made a final call to Jack before she was going to be heading out. Once the babysitter arrived Annabelle was going to be ready to go.

"Have a great evening my dear, and have all the fun you want, and know that I am okay with whatever happens, keep me posted on where you are. I love you." Jack said with an obvious sound of excitement in his voice.

"I love you to sweetie and thank you for allowing me to do this. I will be sure to let you know what is going on and where I am." After that Annabelle gave kisses over the phone and hung up.

Just as she hung up the doorbell rang and the sitter was there. Annabelle gave her all the info for the night and that Jack would be home before her most likely. Annabelle gave the kids kisses goodnight and was out the door.

She arrived at the coffee shop a little earlier than scheduled and was there before Frank. She went in and noticed that she was getting some glances from some of the others in the shop. Annabelle sat down in the corner after she grabbed herself a coffee.

She sat quietly and enjoyed her coffee as well as the glances she was getting. She smiled when Frank came in and looked right at her with a smile as he quickly looked her over.

Frank grabbed himself a coffee and came over and joined Annabelle. They had some small talk just getting to know each other again after not seeing each other in so long. They got caught up pretty quick and Annabelle knew that she was getting wetter and wetter as the minutes passed. All she could really think about was having another cock, and especially knowing how big his cock was.

It was about 5pm now and Frank suggested that they go back to his place and they can grab some Chinese food on the way. Annabelle quickly agreed and said she would follow Frank. They called a local Chinese food place and ordered the food and planned to pick it up on the way to Frank's house.

Once at Frank's he told Annabelle to get comfy and relax while he got the food out. He poured some drinks and brought Annabelle hers before going back into the kitchen and getting the food ready. Once the food was ready Frank brought it out to the TV room on a big tray so they could nibble in a bit of everything. Frank started a fire to help take the slight chill out of the room.

They say around and ate some food and continued talking and catching up on how each was doing and talking about the good times in High School. Annabelle then decided that it was now or never.

She then knelt down in front of Frank and started to stroke the front of his pants as he moaned and looked down at her beautiful tits.

"Mind if I take a look, it feels nice and big." She asked looking up at him.

He nodded his approval as Annabelle started to undue his pants and pull them down. As she pulled down his pants his cock sprang out which was at least ten inches. It seemed even bigger than she remembered.

"Mmmmm, that's a big one." She leaned in gripping his large cock with one hand and started to kiss the head of his cock.

Frank leaned back and let Annabelle work on his cock the way she knows how. Slowly she would kiss and suck on the head of his cock teasing him as she slowly stroked him. She would then take her other hand and start to fondle his large balls as well.

Her tongue then moved from under is balls all the way up his shaft to the tip of his cock. Frank moaned his pleasure as she took her time pleasing him. Once at the tip of his cock Annabelle would take it between her lips and slowly start to take his cock in her mouth. It took a while but soon she had the entire shaft swallowed and Frank was moaning like mad.

Annabelle then released his cock from her mouth and turned away leaning onto the ottoman with her ass pointed at him. Her skirt rising revealing her ass and pussy as she looked over her shoulder, and she told him to please her pussy.

Frank moved close behind her and grabbed her hips and darted his tongue into her as she moaned.

"That's it Frank, get that pussy wet and ready for your big fat cock." She moaned as he licked her pussy and ass.

Frank pulled her back against his mouth and he tongue fucked her before he slid two fingers inside her. Annabelle moaned as he started to finger fuck her with first two fingers, then three and then a fourth before she came hard and told him that she needed his cock.

Annabelle pushed Frank back on the couch and straddled him. She reached down between her legs and held his cock steady and she lowered herself onto him. They both moaned their pleasure loudly as he started to fill her.

"Oh fuck Frank, your cock is so big and thick, god it feels so good inside me." Annabelle moaned as she slowly took his cock inside her.

Once Annabelle was able to take his cock all the way she started to ride his cock slowly at first and then quickened her pace as she started to build up to her first orgasm.

"That's it Annabelle ride my cock, show me how much you like my big cock." Frank moaned as he met my wife's motions with his own thrusts. This drove my wife over the edge and she started to cum hard on his cock.

Annabelle then moved and told Frank to quickly fuck her hard from behind. Frank grabbed her by the hips and guided his cock back inside her and started to fuck her hard as she asked. Holding onto her hips he thrust hard while pulling her back onto his cock driving his cock even harder inside her and deeper.

Annabelle screamed like she has never screamed before as he fucked her hard until she came again on his throbbing cock. Frank pulled out his cock and Annabelle turned around and sat on the ottoman and started to suck his cock and balls as she recovered from her orgasm.

Frank then had Annabelle lean back on the ottoman and he moved in between her legs and started to stroke his cock along her wet pussy and then slapped the head of his cock against her swollen clit. Annabelle moaned each time his cock hit her clit. She then grabbed his cock and guided it towards her pussy as she told him to stop teasing her and start fucking her.

Frank lowered his cock inside her as moaned with a smile on her face.

"Fuck me hard Frank, hard and deep with that big cock of yours." Annabelle moaned as he started to quicken his pace and fuck her harder and deeper with each thrust.

Annabelle started to rub her clit as he fucked her hard.

"Oh fuck Frank I am going to cum again on your hard cock, Oh god yes here I cum, fuck me harder." Annabelle moaned as she started to cum while Frank continued to fill her pussy with his throbbing hard cock.

"I'm going to cum too; your pussy has my cock ready to cum hard." Frank said and started to pull his cock out of my wife as she told him to cover her with his cum.

Annabelle laid there with her legs spread as Frank emptied his cock onto her. Annabelle moaned with each load that landed on her while she gently messaged her own clit. She then reached up and started to jerk his cock for him making sure to get it all before she sucked on his cock some more before they were done.

Once they both recovered Frank got dressed and they thanked each other for a great time and that they should do it again sometime which they both agreed to, Annabelle very quickly I might add.

When Annabelle got home she quickly went to the Master Bedroom and started stroking her husband's cock. Jack moaned as he wife started to suck his throbbing cock before she straddled him and lowered her very loose wet pussy onto him.

"He had a real big cock honey, feel how loose I am, he stretched your wife's pussy good just like you wanted." Annabelle said as she let out a moan as Jack entered her all the way.

Jack moaned his pleasure as he felt how wet and loose her pussy was from Frank fucking her.

"Take your time honey, I want you to feel how he took care of my pussy for you, I want you to feel it slowly tighten on your cock before you cum." Annabelle said as she started to rub her clit as Jack held his cock inside her.

Jack's cock was ready to explode with any movement and his wife knew it.

Annabelle gave Jack all the details on how she was fucked and how great it felt to have such a big cock. She slowly moved on Jack's cock and made sure to keep him on the edge as she continued to tease him.

"You know I am going to need it again now that I have had it once, right?" She said looking into his eyes.

"Of course my love I know that, and that is okay with me." Jack said between moans

Annabelle then started to ride his cock faster as her pussy tightened around his cock.

"God I love this cock so much, you make me cum so much." She said as she started to cum on his cock.

"Cum in my pussy and fill me with your load baby." She moaned just before Jack started to cum.

Annabelle then lay on his chest and they cuddled and talked about what happened and we were both okay and soon fell asleep in each other arms. The next morning Jack woke up to an amazing blowjob where Annabelle surprised Jack once again and let him shoot his load into her mouth.

She then got up and said that we had to get ready and go shopping for her girls night out that was coming up. She gave a little smile. "You never know what could happen on a night like that."