Annals of Potentate III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers

"Gross!" she whined, marked from forehead to chin.

But I merely laughed about the slimy trickles sliding across her face and the gooey blob sticking to her eyelid and told her: "Take no account of that, Rebecca, your bath is coming right up. First we must make sure you pay a visit to the toilet."

I undid her bonds and dragged the woozy young bitch into the bathroom. She wiped at her face along the way and I rewarded the effort with a stinging slap on her right cheek. She shrieked girlishly and stepped lively with a bounce of her tits and hands fluttering by her sides.

Indicating she should sit on the commode I waited impatiently with my hands on my hips. Not a single tinkle from her fountain! Maybe a man old enough to be Rebecca's grandfather intimidated her standing by to observe such an intimate function. And maybe because my pride and joy still dangled outside my pants. "We've not got all night, empty your bladder, girl."

She pursed her sluttish lips tight in determination and yielded not a drop. What a silly girl, an expert like your humble narrator Jiggs can stimulate the correct bit of plumbing and the water will flow. I reached between her legs, felt inside her pussy, touching.

"Ohh!" she moaned in consternation and I quickly withdrew my hand as a torrent gushed from her.

"Let's see those tummy muscles work, Rebecca, squeeze out every last drop."

By the time she'd emptied herself my prick reared its purple head again. Making her stand and face away from me bent over the stool I embedded my tumescent burden in her warm and wet depths. I thrust idly in and out, applying pressure to her inviting anus. A low groan came from her throat as I tested the resilient sphincter flesh with my thumb, gasped as it accidentally popped inside her rectum as far as possible. I could feel my tumescence through the thin membrane wall separating her asshole from her pussy. I had a leisurely dalliance knowing I would not be able to unload again for hours, knew the Kaptain would not want me to come in her before him, so for the next several minutes I enjoyed the pleasurable pressure, and the sounds and smells issuing from my new pupil.

I got her seated on the pot again and took the enema bag and hose from the cabinet. Holding the rubber implements in front of the girl I asked: "You're going to carry on with what you started, aren't you? I'm not going to have to employ this bloody thing, am I?"

Rebecca quickly nodded but regardless how valiantly and how much she grunted the poor girl failed to produce any results. She watched with trepidation while I filled the bag and gestured with the nozzle for her to raise up so I could put it in its proper place. Timidly she pointed her behind at me to allow a remarkable docile access to her anus. My tongue licked at the area thoroughly to ease the entry of the hard nozzle for her. After that minor ordeal and considerable body noises from the girl I finally heard splashes in the bowl. Her embarrassment and predicament caused my ardor to soar. Yes, dear reader, I got my dick sucked again and spewed an unprecedented second helping all over her chin and breasts before getting the young trollop into the tub. I supervised her washing herself and applied my razor to her mound to facilitate the removal of stubble. The final details I attended to personally as a good butler will. I nudged my tongue into her squeaky clean anus and after a short time uncovered an anomaly besides her frenetic huffing and puffing. An intent perusal of the crack of her ass revealed a solitary whisker growing from the upraised socket of her sphincter. With a deft forefinger and thumb I plucked the follicle out by the root and let it drift to the floor.

Startled by the sting Rebecca cried, "Ouch! What did you just do to my butt?"

I ignored her, preoccupied with finding the tube of soap I like to use to go that extra mile for the masters of the villa who want to know their female stock inside out. More of a cherry on top flourish than icing on a cake, if you will. The stick of soap is the size of an average Havana, eight or nine inches long and an inch thick. As a rule when I perform the initial deep anal cleansing of a new girl I introduce less than four inches. Rebecca was so vocal about the stimuli and such a shivering mass of raw nerve endings where pain and pleasure intersect however I got carried away and inserted more than twice that. In the end I wound up pushing 'just one more millimeter' into her that the entire tube disappeared inside her body.

Her corked bottom waggled in panic.

To calm her I laughed, "Whoops! Seems we had an accident back there, didn't we? Just squeeze it out, silly girl. Like you're shitting."

Her bunghole puckered, clenching and unclenching until the object peeped obscenely out. Another inch appeared and then another until finally the tube was expelled like a lump of offal. The state of her anus afterwards mesmerized me, the ridged ring forming a crater after the rude expulsion. I sloshed water on her humid tightness and tenderly massaged the bud. That led to the first time I heard our new brunette beauty fart. She gave me a shamefaced glance, plus another case of tumescence that I found necessary to disregard due to time constraints. The Kaptain desired to dip his wick too!

From a chest of drawers I picked out some clothing a tart might wear, what I knew the Kaptain liked on a woman. The outfit would also fit Rebecca, 30 years on the job bequeath an eye to a man. She complained about the lack of a brassiere and the lavender panties fit too snug but climbed right into the scanty plaid schoolgirl skirt and high heels. The pitifully thin cotton halter-top caused more reluctance; her breasts flopped around like two cats in a pillowcase. She gazed at herself in the mirror with dreamy eyes.

I checked my fob watch and said adamantly, "Time to go. You deliberately caused me to make you late for your interview. We'll discuss that when I bring you back here early in the morning."

"In the morning?"

"Lucky for you to have slept during your flight."

Now that the Kaptain had taken custody of Rebecca in his study, I knocked at the door of one of our visitors to issue an invitation. Nicholas Kane answered my tapping immediately. As a rugged robust man in his early forties, he reminded me of the no-nonsense professional who trained me as a capture agent before I trundled off to butler's school a quarter of a century ago. I vividly recall the lessons the fellow taught me the first time we trolled the continent.

We sipped coffee at a sidewalk café watching the girls go by when I'd asked him: "Why are we in Paris? Not to play tourist, but exactly what are we playing at?"

"We're prospecting now as a salesman would say. Sometimes we have a specific target in mind."

"Like what?"

"Like maybe a debutante who has wronged a gentleman of means, infidelity or has rejected his suit. He hires Potentate III to bind her to a life of slavery with the one of the more decadent masters on the globe."

My trainer had had his eye on a girl who parked her Vespa at the curb for a coffee every afternoon when her classes let out at the university. I asked how he knew she went to school and he said he recognized the decal on her scooter. Sure enough she puttered up around three, a beautiful redhead who paged through a textbook while sipping from her cup. He and I piled into a van and followed her to her apartment building. The circumstances worked out right and minutes later a girl with red hair under the effects of chloroform rode under a blanket with us in the van. A beeline jaunt to the airport and shortly after airborne, I paid a first-time visit to the Potentate III villa. The master of the house back then instructed my trainer and I to find something to occupy the redheaded prisoner for the night. We reported in with her next morning, she quite bedraggled but I never felt better. So my career with Potentate III got underway.

The thrill of the chase, I thought, those were the days. The memories evaporated when, back in the present, Nicholas Kane boomed: "Jiggs! What brings you knocking, old fruit?"

"The Kaptain requests the pleasure of your company and that of Professor Phipps."

"Yeah?" Kane grinned, angling the cheroot between his teeth.

"He figured the two of you might like to see the indoctrinating of a particularly receptive young lady. If you want to know the truth he'll doubtless request you to demonstrate your spanking prowess."

Kane's grin widened, "Why didn't you say so? Let me get my board!"

With Phipps in tow the three of us trooped back to the study. For matters of propriety I knocked once before entering. Since he expected company the Kaptain had put on his trousers but it seemed the girl chose to remain unclothed. Rebecca perched on the loveseat, a cigarette in one hand and a glass of chardonnay in the other. She sat with her back arched, heels together on the floor with her knees as far apart as she could manage. Striking such a pose drew attention to her girlish breasts and displayed her eternal wound, the precious lips sluiced apart.

Kane shook hands warmly with the Kaptain, who instructed me to fetch two magnums of champagne. Before I got to the door Kane sat down beside Rebecca. She frowned at the paddle in his hand but he set it promptly aside (for the moment) and laid a familiar hand on a nearby gam, his fingers idly caressing her sleek inner thigh. During my trip to the wine cellar some changes had taken place. Rebecca's empty glass had been placed on the table beside the Vaseline, her cigarette dead in an ashtray.

She had something else in her mouth now. On her knees she knelt over Kane, face in his lap nursing his exposed length with heartwarming tenderness, trim ass propped in the air so he could casually fondle its dual secrets. Her eyes watered and drool slathered her chin and his giant member. Apparently I'd missed a vigorous session. Phipps and the Kaptain viewed the proceedings from the comforts of two armchairs. The professor, ever on the path of knowledge, questioned the girl in between loving mouthfuls.

"You said you graduated from a strict Catholic school. Did you have sex there?"

"Some girls did, not me."

"You're a virgin?"

"Until a week ago. Ashley and I meet some German boys in Berlin. She and I really looked forward to our trip."

"Why a casual liaison after years of guarding your femininity? What about your beliefs?"

"I was horny and I'm a woman now. Ashley and I promised ourselves we were going to have lots of romantic memories of this summer. We're not Catholic schoolgirls any more."

"Do you think your parents knew of your intentions?"

Rebecca had to wait to give her answer because Kane began an inspired feverish probe for her tonsils. I set the champagne on the table and uncorked a bottle. Not taking his eyes off the girl the Kaptain raised four fingers and I got the drift and filled as many glasses. By then Kane's intensified movement subsided a bit and Phipps repeated his question.

"I guess my folks have an idea, they suggested Europe, not me but of course I jumped at the chance," she said. "They know I'm grown. Ohh!"

She exclaimed because Kane buried a finger deep into her unsuspecting anus before she finished her answer. The girl pressed her face against the large staff of his she clutched, mouth open in an O of surprise and eyes startled.

"Did you suck the German boy's penis?"

"Yes," she groaned.

"Did you let him touch you where Mr. Kane is?"

"Oh no."

"Who has touched you there besides Mr. Kane?"

The girl indicated the Kaptain and me. He asked her what had been done to her.

"The Kaptain fingered me back there until I had an orgasm."

"Was that the only orgasm he made you have?"

"Oh no."

"More than two?"

"Way more than two." A faint smile touched the edges of the Kaptain's lips when she imparted this information.

"More than five?"

"Twice that many, easy." Then the Kaptain grinned like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

Phipps asked, "And your escapades with Jiggs the butler?"

"He stuck a piece of soap the size of a cigar all the way up me!"

A little impatiently Kane announced, "Which reminds me!"

Kane brimmed with inspiration this evening due in no small part to the pliable brunette slut worshiping his virility. He abruptly rose from the loveseat and turned Rebecca so her ass pointed toward the straining organ pointed at her.

The Kaptain coached her, "Lay your head on the back of the couch and watch Mr. Phipps and me while you're getting it from Mr. Kane."

A fresh bottle of brandy must be brought so I only saw Kane wedge his bulbous knob against her sphincter until it achieved grudging admission and an inch or two of shaft. Not to worry though! When I made it back with the whiskey Kane was still hard at it. In a shaky voice the girl entreated him to be careful. He'd paved the way enough to be able to plunge three quarters of himself into her at a fairly rapid clip. Kane aspired for more to be sure. Unexpectedly he sheathed every last inch of his cock till his balls flattened against the lips of her ignored labia. He freed his prick with a yank that left Rebecca's anus gaping open. I thought her penchant for farting might prevail but she acted like a proper young lady and contained herself. I'd treasure a photo of her at that moment with that priceless expression on her face and obscene stretched strawberry between her buttcheeks.

Other assignments had me in various parts of the manor for the next few hours, as I shall recount later, but I popped in and out of the study from time to time. Once they had Rebecca tied down over a curious device not unlike a parallel bar used by a gymnast. This contraption had a padded horizontal bar about a yard in length with each end supported by a single telescoping metal leg. The thing resembles a hitching post in a western movie more than a sawhorse. Mounted on a heavy round base like a tabletop a simple hand crank located at the top of each leg raised or lowered the bar. Four padeyes set in the base enabled Rebecca to be secured facedown with straps specially designed for such purposes. Any number of calamities might befall a girl who found herself strapped over it. Especially one with her defenseless widespread ass the way Kane positioned it so high in the air, the helpless teenager stood on her tiptoes. From the shape of things he'd painted her bowels for her while I'd been out of the room and submitted quite a deposit in her private vault. Large clumps of sperm leaked steadily from her anus. No telling what would happen next to Rebecca lashed over that machine of wicked intent.

Kane began warming up his board and her bottom cheeks. They bounced delightfully with each powerful smote when duty summoned me to other climes. The next time I checked in Kane lay on his back on the loveseat with the girl astride him, impaled to the hilt, while Phipps simultaneously had her from the rear, lunging against her fire engine red buttocks. She reacted in a very audible manner. When the Kaptain dismissed me she had her eyes closed once again, gasping when she wasn't screaming with excitation.

Shortly after one o'clock the buzzer sounded in the butler's pantry and I shuttled off to the study. The activities had wound down. All three gentlemen chatted and one exhausted young lady lay naked on her back, dozing on the floor, a pool of come drying beneath her streaming genitals. Have to get that scrubbed good and early!

Phipps yawned and the Kaptain admitted he was also ready to turn in. He left and Kane called it a night as well. I escorted our visitors back to their quarters marching Rebecca along grasped by the arm. Both men had dressed except for their suit coats but the girl wore only the high heels. She held her skirt and top in one hand, as a joke Kane had stuffed the lavender panties in her mouth before we quit the study.

I made her keep them there while I gave her a well deserved drubbing fore and aft once I got her back to her room. Before my departure I explained her door would not be locked and she had the freedom to explore the house and grounds. No girl in training has ever escaped over the high walls surrounding the Potentate III villa. Even if one should manage there is plenty of forbidding terrain for a girl to traverse as scantily clad as the Kaptain keeps them. Since Ashley would be spendng the night in another room I retired for the evening.

But this short tale has a sequel!

At breakfast next morning I overheard Kane remark that the little slut appeared naked at his door in the middle of the night. Rebecca said she'd wanted him to spank and fill her backside again, give him free rein to do anything he wanted to her if he'd let her into his bed. I left the men roaring with laughter in the dining room, other duties of the butler called.

Time to tend to young Ashley.

Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers
12