Anna's Apology

Story Info
Carlotta's revenge on Anna begins.
10.5k words
4.43
35.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a follow-on story to "Carlotta's Captivity" where Carlotta and Anna first get acquainted, although it can be read stand-alone. I may write another part to this later but I have not yet decided for certain.

*

Anna sweated as Carlotta approached. Hanging from the ceiling, feet spread wide in a spreader bar and secured to the floor, there was little else she could do.

"Anna, I'm so glad you could join me. As you may recall, you left our last little session abruptly when you quit the Master's service without notice. He was quite upset, and I'm afraid he took it out on me. As I also recall, you quit because we had some unfinished business; I think it was nine strokes, if I recall correctly. It wasn't very nice of you to just run out. Fortunately, you now have a perfect opportunity to make amends."

"How do you like my little establishment? I've been entertaining mostly men. You'd be surprised how many of them are actually submissive. However, one of my regulars goes both ways and has a fair number of dominant male friends, so we have decided to add a couple of women submissives as well. I thought of you immediately. By the way, your 'partner' will be here later today."

"You'll never get away with this, you little bitch," Anna said hotly.

"Oh but I will; I'll have the same contract from you that the Master made me sign."

"I'll never sign it," Anna promised.

"Sure you will. Did I mention that Master Ivan, my new partner, is a member of the Russian Mafia, the same Mafia you and your husband stiffed for almost $3,000,000 before he ran off with his secretary? They've been looking for him. They decided to leave you alone, although it was a close thing, because the Master argued that he wanted you for an assistant. However, since you are no longer in his employ, you are also no longer protected. The two who 'recruited' you have orders to take you elsewhere if you don't wish to stay here. You will not enjoy the short trip. So, what do you think about the contract?"

Anna was screwed and she knew it. She had assumed that the Russians had either not been interested in her or had maybe forgotten about her. Obviously that wasn't the case. Either way she was going to suffer; if she stayed here, at least she would be alive. "I, I guess I'll sign," she said, resigned to her fate.

"Good decision. An attorney will be over this afternoon with the contracts, once your 'partner' arrives. In the meantime, there is the little matter of the nine strokes I still owe you from before, plus penalties and interest, of course. I figure interest should be another nine strokes and the penalties should add another nine. I have a couple of very strong assistants standing by. Shall I call them, or are you planning to cooperate?"

"I'll cooperate," Anna said miserably after a moment.

"Wise decision; if they need to assist me, you'd have to pay them as well." Carlotta fastened a wide belt around Anna's waist and then moved over to the wall and selected a couple of dildos. "Open up," she ordered Anna. Anna opened her mouth and Carlotta fed the smallest dildo, maybe seven inches long, into her mouth. She moved it in and out a couple of times, and then removed it. Spreading Anna's ass with one hand, she worked the spit-slicked dildo into Anna's ass. Anna groaned at the mostly-dry intrusion.

"Be sure and hold it in. If it pops out, I'll have to punish you more." Carlotta held the other dildo, probably nine inches long, in front of Anna's face. Obediently Anna opened her mouth and began lubricating it with her saliva. Satisfied, Carlotta removed it from Anna's mouth and began working it deep in Anna's cunt. Anna had to strain to hold the dildo in her ass as the larger dildo split her cunt. When it was finally in, Carlotta attached straps to rings in the end of each dildo and cinched the straps tight to the belt at Anna's waist, securing both dildos in place.

Next, Carlotta moved a wide, padded sawhorse over behind Ann and released one of her arms. She fastened it to a padeye in the floor behind the sawhorse and repeated the action with Anna's other arm. She began adjusting the chains, forcing Anna to bend backwards over the sawhorse, her bare tits pointing at the ceiling. Anna groaned as Carlotta tightened the chains until she was bent back almost painfully, tightly secured to the floor both hands and feet. The position put a lot of pressure on the dildo in Anna's cunt, but even more on the one in her ass; Anna groaned some more.

As a final indignantly, Carlotta moved a couple of chains over in the ceiling channels similar to the ones that Master had in his playroom. Carlotta attached large alligator clamps to each of the chains. She twisted and sucked on Anna's nipples for a few moments to get them erect. Smiling evilly, she opened the jaws of one of the clamps and attached it to the very tip of Anna's left nipple. Anna screamed as the cruel teeth bit into her tender nipple. Carlotta repeated the action with the other clamp on Anna's right nipple. Anna screamed again. "Sorry for the clamps," Carlotta apologized insincerely, "but you don't have any nipple rings, at least not yet." Carlotta adjusted the ceiling chains, stretching Anna's poor tits toward the ceiling.

"I ordered these specially," she said, showing Anna a bundle of birches. "They're actually fiberglass reinforced plastic, but are exact duplicates of real birches, just a lot more sturdy. Since I owe you twenty-seven lashes, I guess we'll start with four on each tit and then move on to nine each on your cunt and ass. Don't worry, I'll make up the other stroke on either your cunt or ass," Carlotta assured her.

Carlotta stepped back and swished the birches through the air a few times, terrifying Anna. Carlotta drew the process out; she had waited a long time for this moment. Finally she raised her arm and brought the switches down on Anna's stretched-out right tit. Anna shrieked at the sudden sharp, stinging pain. She had forgotten how much the birches hurt. Carlotta raised the birches again and brought them down. Anna screamed again. Carlotta paused a moment, then delivered yet another stroke on Anna's heaving tit. Carlotta was surprised the alligator clamp hadn't pulled off of Anna's nipple. She congratulated herself on finding clamps with strong enough jaws. By this point, Anna was sobbing and begging.

"Any time you want to begin counting, we can get to the eight strokes I have planned for your tits," she counseled Anna. Anna gasped, realizing that in her misery, she had forgotten to count the first three strokes, so now they wouldn't count. Carlotta raised the cruel birches again and brought them down.

Anna shrieked but managed to call out "One."

"One, what?" Carlotta demanded.

"One, Mistress," Anna said, thinking fast.

"That's better," Carlotta said. Carlotta landed two more hard, stinging strokes on Anna's right tit, which had so many round red marks from the birch buds that at this point the poor tit looked like Anna had stuck her whole tit in a beehive. "I'll do the next six on your left tit. See, I told you I'd find a way to use that ninth stroke. Your not counting the first three makes your 'tit total' twelve so I can just do six on each tit, unless you want me to save a few for your cunt or ass. Carlotta moved around to Anna's other side.

By the fourth stroke on her left tit, Anna screamed that she couldn't take any more. Carlotta agreed and decided to save the last two strokes and deliver one of each to Anna's cunt and ass. She suspected Anna had forgotten how much lashes hurt on those two areas, but that wasn't Carlotta's problem.

She released Anna from her bonds and positioned her on a floor mat. She tossed her a couple of ankle cuffs. "Put those on," she ordered. Anna hesitated. She knew from experience exactly what Carlotta had planned. "Shall I call my assistants? They usually want an ass fuck in return for their help. One of them is even larger than the Master." Anna sighed and put the cuffs on her slim ankles. Carlotta attached chains to each cuff, spread them out as wide as Anna's legs would go and raised Anna off the floor until she was completely suspended upside down. Since the chains were already at an angle, raising Anna had the effect of spreading her legs and pussy even wider and Anna groaned with the strain.

Carlotta went over a cabinet and returned with an elastic cord with alligator clamps on each end. Anna whimpered when she saw it. "I see you remember this, after all, you were the one who taught me how to use it. I have stronger clamps on this one than the Master had. It's so tiresome having to reattach them after every stroke." Carlotta unfastened the strap securing the dildos and used the large one to pump Anna's pussy for a couple of minutes until the lips began to separate. Reaching in, she attached one of the two clamps to Anna's right inner cunt lip. Anna screamed and shook herself as the cruel teeth bit into her tender lip. The dildo in her ass popped out.

"I was sure I told you to be sure and hold this in," Carlotta said, picking up the dildo. "Here, clean this off," she ordered, presenting it to Anna's inverted face. With no choice, Anna began licking the dildo clean. The taste was nasty; Anna had not had an enema in weeks and she suddenly wondered when the last time was she had even taken a shit. "Since you can't hold this one in, I guess we'll have to use the other one. I didn't realize your asshole had gotten so stretched out." Carlotta began inserting the larger nine-inch dildo into Anna's defenseless asshole. Anna groaned as her little ass was forced even wider by the larger dildo.

Carlotta returned to the elastic cord, stretching it around Anna's ass, pulling terribly on Anna's delicate cunt lip. Grinning evilly, she snapped the other clamp on Anna's left cunt lip. Anna screamed, clenching her ass, trying not to expel the dildo. It felt like her cunt lips were being torn off. "It's good to see you can still enjoy that," Carlotta commented nastily. "Let's see; I guess we'll use the 'cat' on your 'pussy' as usual." Carlotta moved over to the wall of whips and returned.

"I've made some improvements on the cat. The thongs are thinner and I've soaked the thongs and knots in salt water to make them harder and stiffer. I think you'll appreciate the result." Carlotta cut the air with the whip a couple of time to increase Anna's fright. The sound was somehow sharper and more menacing than Anna remembered.

Carlotta raised the whip and brought it down on the exposed center of Anna's cunt. Anna screamed, but still managed to count, amidst her sobbing. "So, what do you think, Anna? It's an improvement, isn't it?"

Miserably Anna said "Yes Carlotta, I guess it's an improvement. Look, I'm sorry for the way I treated you at the Master's."

"That's Mistress Carlotta, and not to worry, Anna; you have an entire year to apologize." Carlotta brought the whip down several times in rapid succession. Anna was barely able to count the strokes between shrieks. On the fourth stroke, the dildo popped out of her clenched asshole. Carlotta stopped the whipping and picked it up. "Clean this off," she ordered, presenting the dildo to Anna's face. "I guess I'll have to find something else to occupy your butt while we finish the cunt whipping." Concerned, Anna nevertheless licked the dildo clean and watched as Carlotta put it away and brought something else back from her collection. It was an enormous butt plug.

"This should make it easier for you to hold it in, Anna. See, the narrow part is the same size as the last dildo, but this much wider part goes in first to help you hold it in when your sphincter closes around this relatively narrow part." Anna was terrified. The bulbous end was nearly three inches in diameter, maybe more. Even the "narrow" part was probably two inches wide. This was really going to hurt going in. Carlotta lowered Anna back down to the mat, easing the strain on Anna thigh muscles. "Turn over and get on your hands and knees, head down and ass up," Carlotta ordered.

Breathing hard, Anna complied, although it was awkward with the cuffs and chains still on her ankles. To Anna's embarrassment but relief, Carlotta began coating her little asshole with lube, gradually working one, then two and finally three slippery fingers into Anna's ass and fucking her with them for a few moments, loosening her asshole. Satisfied at last, Carlotta moved to Anna's head and stuck the fingers out. "Lick them clean," she ordered. With no choice, Anna complied. When she was satisfied, Carlotta moved back around to Anna's cringing asshole and picked up the butt plug.

"You may feel a little bit of stretching," she warned Anna. Anna groaned as Carlotta applied pressure and the enormous head began splitting her asshole.

"Please Mistress Carlotta, it's never going to fit; it'll tear me apart," Anna begged in panic.

"Nonsense," Carlotta replied, increasing the pressure. "Your ass was just made for this thing. Push back and open your ass up and it'll go in easier." Anna tried, and with a flash of even greater pain, Anna screamed as the head finally popped through her sorely strained portal. Anna grunted as the anal plug went home in her ass; she was amazed at how small the narrower shaft now clenched by her sphincter felt. "See, I told you it would go in."

As soon as she was finished, Carlotta began hoisting Anna up in the air again. "After all, I still owe you another five strokes. I won't punish you for the dildo popping out since we seem to have found a suitable replacement." Carlotta raised the cat again and Anna screamed as it came down on her helpless cunt once more. Her asshole was clenching and unclenching in her spasms of pain, trying unsuccessfully to expel the intruding anal plug. "It looks like the plug was just the thing for your ass. I'll have to remember that," Carlotta commented. The final four strokes undid Anna and she loss control of her bladder on the third stroke, spraying piss all down her front. She cried as the hot liquid dripped off her sore tits and down on her face. Carlotta administered the last stroke, the whip thongs splashing in the outpouring of hot piss soaking Anna's crotch.

"You know, I'll bet wetting the whip in your piss will work just like soaking it in salt water. I'll have to let it dry carefully," Carlotta commented as she lowered Anna down. "You know what to do; start licking," she ordered. Anna sobbed as she licked up the urine. Carlotta had lowered her just enough that her tongue could just reach the pool of piss on the floor if she stuck it all the way out. When the piss was all cleaned up, Carlotta lowered her down the rest of the way. "We just have your ass to go; we need to hurry; your new partner will be here at any time. I know you'll be excited when she gets here."

Carlotta moved Anna over and positioned her on her knees on a duplicate of the Master's apparatus, her lower body strapped to a vertical wall, upper body strapped down bent over the inclined forward part of the apparatus. It was awkward for Anna with the huge plug still in her ass. Carlotta activated a control, raising the platform under Anna's knees and raising her ass as the apparatus pivoted until the base of the butt-plug splitting Anna's asshole pointed straight at the ceiling. Carlotta also shackled Anna's wrists stretched tightly out in front of her. "I've come up with a better solution than just having you spread your own ass cheeks," Carlotta confided.

Anna felt something sticky being applied to each ass check, just where they curved into her butt crease. Next she felt something flat being pressed down into the stickiness. "Super glue," Carlotta explained. "I simply use it to glue these tabs to your ass; it bonds instantly and then I can attach these bungee cords to the tabs, spreading your ass as tight as I want by extending these arms that the other ends of the cords are attached to." Carlotta suited her actions to her words and Anna groaned as her little ass cheeks were spread wider than they had ever been in her life. "Plus, you don't have to worry about letting go accidentally and getting extra strokes. Isn't this great?" Carlotta extended the arms a little further. "Now, we need to get rid of this nasty old anal plug." Carlotta grabbed the protruding end and moved it in and out some, each time stretching Anna's little sphincter as the wider part partially emerged. Finally, Carlotta put on more pressure and Anna screamed as the huge plug finally tore out of her sorely-stretched asshole with an audible "plop". Carlotta brought the plug around to Anna's face to be licked clean.

"I guess we'll use the normal riding crop on your ass; I know that you're a sucker for tradition. Besides, I'll bet I can actually get the tip to strike inside your asshole, as wide as it's stretched out right now."

Carlotta retrieved the riding crop, swished it through the air a few times, then, using mostly wrist, brought the crop down on Anna's poor stretched out asshole. Using mostly wrist motion, the very tip of the crop slashed down, actually penetrating Anna's anal opening with a sharp crack. Anna screamed, trying desperately to twist her body free, anything to avoid a second strike. Carlotta smiled and raised the crop again. Slash! Once again the tip of the crop connected with Anna's suffering asshole. Carlotta raised the crop again, but a buzzer sounded.

"Oh, that must be your new partner," Carlotta said, laying the crop aside. Carlotta checked the camera screen by the entry door, then pressed a button. A buzzer sounded and moments later Master Ivan and three men entered, almost dragging a gagged and bound slender blonde, maybe twenty years old or so. "Welcome, my dear to your new home. However, if you will excuse me, I am in the middle of something at the moment."

Carlotta returned to Anna, and continued stroke after stroke on her helpless ass. The blonde was gagged and bound, but her eyes got wider and wider with each stroke and with each of Anna's screams. "There, finally through," Carlotta commented.

Carlotta left Anna where she was for the moment and returned to the blonde. This, my dear, is what happens when I don't get instant obedience. Come over here." Carlotta approached Anna's upturned ass and, reaching out, circled Anna's stretched out pucker with her finger, and then inserted it up to the first joint. Anna's asshole was so sore, that even this amount of pressure caused her to scream and then just whimper when Carlotta withdrew her finger.

"Untie her," Carlotta ordered, "and remove the gag. You will be silent," she warned the terrified girl. "You'll get one stroke for every single word if you aren't." Master Ivan released the blonde's hands, which had been bound behind her back, and then removed the tape holding the ball gag in place. Finally, he removed the gag. Carlotta stuck out the finger she had stuck in Anna's ass. "Lick this clean for me," she ordered. The blonde hesitated and Carlotta turned and looked significantly at Anna's upturned ass. Shuddering, the blonde tentatively stuck out her tongue and began licking the finger clean. "Excellent. Now strip," she ordered. The blonde looked around at the four men. "Oh, don't worry about them; trust me, you'll soon be old friends with them."

Reluctantly, the blonde unbuttoned her blouse and after hesitating, slipped it off. "Just stick everything on the table next to the door," Carlotta ordered. The blonde complied and then slowly unbuttoned and then unzipped the shorts she was wearing and let them drop to her feet. Bending down, she slipped off her sandals and then picked up the shorts and sandals and placed them with her discarded blouse. Down to just a bra and panties, she hesitated again, blushing. Carlotta waited and then after a moment, slashed the riding crop she was still holding across the top of the blonde's tits. The blonde screamed shrilly. She had never felt anything remotely like the pain the crop caused. Carlotta raised the crop again.