Anna's Magic Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna finally gets what she wants.
5.5k words
4.82
24.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first little glimpses of daylight were peeking through the dark curtains of Anna's playroom when I woke the next morning. My head felt hazy as I came out of my deep slumber, no doubt in part to the alcohol that we all had consumed the night before. I glanced around to find the room to find it totally restored to its original position, the toys and restraints having been put back in their proper places. Through half-closed eyes I gazed at the two sleeping peacefully beside me. Anna's hair was in her face and it made her look more mysteriously sensual. Crystal was dozing beside her, her arms and legs wrapped around her friend as if she wasn't letting her go. 'Is this just a wonderful, erotic dream of which I would wake up to the sound of an alarm clock at any moment?' I thought to myself, my head still swimming with lust.

I slowly rose to my feet and headed for the bathroom, turning the shower on to rinse off the last remnants of last night from my body. The warm embrace of the shower felt invigorating and I felt unenthusiastic on getting out, but I toweled off and got dressed nonetheless. As I opened the door I was greeted by the sweet smell of coffee wafting through the air.

The ladies had prepared a delicious breakfast of pancakes, eggs and bacon to help us recover some strength from the frenzied activity that we'd shared the previous night. I made my way to the table and sat down, admiring Anna's spacious dining area, with its large breakfast nook that was surrounded on all sides by French windows. As we ate we talked about the night before, almost astonished by Crystal's forwardness.

"If only the guys at work could have seen you last night." Anna teased, looking directly at Crystal, who lowered her eyes, blushing slightly. "They wouldn't have believed it, right Steve?" I nodded and glanced over at our demure little friend. She took the teasing in stride, grinning from ear to ear. Then she turned the tables on Anna.

"Well sweetheart, if they only knew half of the shit you did, you'd be fired in a second." Crystal shot back sarcastically, accentuating her comment by blowing a kiss in Anna's direction. Anna laughed at the comment, knowing exactly what her friend meant. I had only knew Anna personally for a few days, and knowing what I know now by what she had told me, which was probably a small fraction of what Crystal knew about her friend.

"So Steve, are you still curious about my lifestyle now that you've had a taste of it?" Anna smiled, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Yeah, and I'm still here so you obviously haven't scared me off yet." I replied sarcastically, glancing at the two as I sipped my coffee.

"Well, if you stick around, I'm sure we can teach you a few more things, right Crystal?" Anna retorted, glancing at her friend.

"And then some. I don't think this boy knows half of what we've done together. Some of the shit would probably get us arrested." Crystal stated matter-of-factly as if I were some sort of virginal child myself. As she spoke I felt her foot rub up against my leg and I shivered from the touch. In all the activity last night I hadn't had a chance to play with her soft peds as I had planned, and the silkiness of her arch now running up my calve brought a fresh wave of lustful thoughts rushing through my brain. Crystal just giggled, knowing full well what she was doing to me.

The thought was broken when the phone rang. Anna jumped up and answered the call as Crystal straightened herself up. We could only hear part of the conversation but by the sounds of it Anna was excited as she spoke quickly to the caller, as if she was making a date with the most popular guy in school. A moment later she returned to the table, a smile from ear to ear on her face.

"That was Deana!" She excitedly started. "She's having a barbecue tonight and we're all invited!" I knew at that moment exactly why Anna was so excited. To Anna, Deana was the forbidden fruit, the goal that was just out of reach. Over the years of working with us the girls had grown really close, and Anna had lusted for the slim brunette ever since. But Deana was married, and for some reason she felt that having a fling with Anna would devastate the marriage as her husband of two years was a bit of a jealous type. But over the past few weeks Deana had laid down some pretty strong hints of curiosity about an encounter and Anna was never one to pass up an opportunity.

"So is this the night?" Crystal asked smiling at Anna, a purposeful look on her face.

"I don't know for sure, but I am going to do everything I can to make it happen." Anna replied, the wheels in her head already in motion.

"What about Mark? I mean he isn't exactly the most type to be open to this sort of situation." I quizzed, knowing full well that he would be the most against Anna and Deana getting together.

"Yeah, I know, but Deana and I talked about it and she felt that if there was someone else there to, um, divert his attention then there may be a better chance of it coming together." She replied, looking deliberately at Crystal who had a surprised look on her face.

"What? Me? Why me?" The girl shrieked. It was turning into some sort of erotic chess match between Anna and Mark, but with Crystal on her side, Anna had the upper hand.

"Because Mark has had a crush on you since you started working there. Deana told me that last week. I've been meaning to tell you but the opportunity hasn't come up until now. Please Chris, I need this favor. I'll do anything you want in return, I promise!" Anna pleaded, and I must admit it was definitely a change from the calm, cool and collected woman I knew.

"I don't know. I mean, yes Mark has a crush on me, but I don't want to do something that Mark and Deana would regret later." I must admire the Crystal, she thought first before doing something.

"Oh don't worry about that, Deana knows full well where Mark's intentions lie, so it won't essentially be cheating if they're both in the same room. If anything, it'll add to the excitement. Please Crystal?" The blonde pouted, batting her eyes at her friend.

"Alright! You win!" Crystal retorted. "But just one time. If he thinks that this is going to be more than that, he can kiss my ass!" We all laughed at Crystal's bold yet certain statement.

"Thank you babe! You don't know how much this means to me!" Anna cried, running around the table and giving her friend a hug. Crystal returned the embrace as I marveled at how close the two were. I wondered if I would have done the same. We all laughed and talked for hours before I decided to leave as I had some errands to do before the barbecue. I kissed Crystal on the cheek thanked her for last night and said my good-byes, leaving the two to plan for tonight. As I left Anna came running over to the door, her deep blue eyes gleaming in the bright sunlight. We kissed passionately, more passionately than we had before. I wasn't sure if she was opening up to me more or if she was just fired up for tonight. In any way, I was admiring this beautiful woman in more ways than one, not only for her sexuality, but also for her genuine nature. As I drove off I couldn't help but think of what had just transpired in my life in the last twenty-four hours. Anna and her little 'escapades' had fired my imagination so much with dirty thoughts that I sometimes found it hard to concentrate on what I was doing, both at work and at home. Not to mention the perpetual hard-on that I seemed to have, all due to her wonderful charms. In any case, I was addicted to her and everything she exuded sexually. I finally felt so fresh, so alive. And I owed it all to Anna.

I arrived at home to find Anna had already left a naughty message on my answering machine. She thanked me for the previous night and told me how horny she was in anticipation of tonight, reminding me not to be late this evening. I chuckled to myself as I erased the message and fixed myself some lunch. No matter how hard I tried, I still couldn't get her out of my mind. She had captured my imagination and there was no way out of it. I finished my sandwich and headed out to do a little shopping in anticipation of tonight, picking up some alcohol as a gift for our gracious host. Actually, I got the feeling from Anna that Deana would be the guest of honor, not the host. If nothing else, it was a chance for me to live out some of my fantasies that I had of Deana. Perverted? You bet! But lately I thought of nothing else.

The afternoon went quickly, and before I knew it was six o'clock and I was speeding home to get ready for the barbecue. I jumped in the shower and threw on some jeans and a T-shirt just as the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?" Anna asked, obviously annoyed at my absence. I glanced at my watch. Six-Thirty!

"Shit! Sorry babe! I'll meet you and Crystal there in ten minutes I promise." I hung up the phone and slapped on some cologne as I flew out the door. I raced to Deana's and parked on the street right behind Anna's brand new BMW - Like I've said before, never on her current salary -.

I jumped out and headed for the house, running into Deana's younger sister, Kara who was just leaving with Deana's two boys for the evening. Deana had been married for seven years to a total prick who treated her like shit. When she was pregnant with their second child, he had decided that he could have a fling with a barmaid at the club he owned and get away with it. Deana found out soon enough and took his sorry ass to the cleaners. In a lot of ways she helped me through my divorce, and we seemed to bond over the common thread we shared. In the years following her break-up Deana slimmed down to her pre-pregnancy weight and had toned up nicely. It didn't hurt that we went to the same tanning salon, and from the brief glances I got of her firm body she looked awesome! I used to have to catch myself from staring at her body, for her husband could probably break me in half. He was a kind of muscle-head, but mostly from working in the construction industry.

I met up with Anna as Crystal just as they rang the doorbell and were greeted by Deana. She immediately came up to Anna and gave her a big hug. "I'm so glad you guys made it!" Deana said cheerfully, hugging Crystal and myself. "Wow Anna, you look stunning! And Crystal! Did you pad that bra?"

"Yeah right!" Crystal replied sarcastically. "You have to have something to build on first." She added, looking at her own cleavage as if she didn't have any breasts. Deana smiled knowingly at the girls, who nodded in acknowledgement of the plan for tonight.

"Great! Well, c'mon in and make yourselves comfortable." Deana said invitingly. We all made our way to the backyard where Deana's boyfriend Mark was busy tending to the barbecue. I dropped off my party snacks on the table and sat down next to the fire, noticing the bountiful array of steaks and shish-ka-bobs that adorned the grille. Just then Deana came up to Mark and gave him a big hug from behind. "Steve, Anna, Crystal, this is Mark, my husband and handy-man!" Deana giggled as Mark smiled.

"I bet he is handy. Look at that six-pack!" Anna teased flatly as she ran her fingers along Mark's firm stomach, not caring that it made Mark somewhat uncomfortable. Deana beamed as she wrapped her arm around him proudly, all the time unconsciously staring at Anna's tanned legs that flowed from the skimpy outfit she wore. I looked the three ladies over and marveled at the beautiful sight before me. Anna wore a light flowered one-piece dress-skirt that contrasted with her dark skin nicely. Crystal had worn jeans and a tight fitting white top that pushed her breasts upwards invitingly. Both girls had sandals on, and I made a mental note to thank them later for that. But Deana looked the hottest tonight! She wasn't overly dressed in a short red tank top with spaghetti straps that showed off her pert breasts and flat tummy. She had on a pair of tight-fitting jean shorts that showed no hint of panties when she bent over. Her long tanned legs directed my gaze to the high arches of her feet, complete with a dark shade of purple nail polish. I was finding it hard not to stare at them as she padded around the barbecue patio barefoot.

As the night progressed Anna and Deana picked up where they left off at work – mercilessly flirting with each other. All through supper they sat beside each other, as the glances grew longer and their touch more deliberate. I could tell both were getting more at ease with one another, right under Mark's nose! Anna had this sexiness and charm that just exuded from her, and as time went on I watched, as Deana seemed to fall under her spell. We ate and sipped on our rum-laced fruit drinks as Anna inched closer and closer to Deana. I could tell that Deana was enjoying the attention, as her nipples were becoming as hard as erasers, poking through her top nicely. The drinks seemed to get stronger and soon all of us were buzzing pretty well. Mark was droning on and on about his job, almost unaware of what was happening. Crystal meanwhile had snuggled in closer to Mark, which brought a pleasing look to Deana's face. The pieces seemed to be falling into place just as Anna had planned.

Soon Mark suggested that we retire to the den for more drinks. We all agreed and made our way downstairs to an unfinished basement and it took awhile for my eyes to adjust to the darkened room. There were two rather antique brown leather couches and a large leather chair that I flopped down on. The rest was just unfinished walls and a furnace. In the middle of the couches there was an antique coffee table that Deana set a full pitcher of drinks on then sat down beside Anna while Crystal and Mark took up space on the other one.

I poured myself another drink and sat back to await the first move. It didn't take long before Crystal was lightly stroking Mark's thigh as the man squirmed in his seat beside her. I could tell from the tortured look on his face that he was slowly giving in to her touch and knowing Crystal's persistence, it wouldn't take long. Instinctively she took his hand and placed it on her breast as she turned his head and kissed him deeply. He returned the favor and soon their tongues were dancing in each other's mouth. Mark was now running his hand up her leg, stroking her thighs until he brushed his hand over her warm mound. Crystal shivered as Mark looked over at Anna and Deana, who nodded their approval. Deana had by this time eased her body down on the couch beside Anna and snuggled her head on my girlfriends' chest. She looked as if she had a decent buzz going, her eyes half-closed.

"Do you like what you see Deana?" Anna cooed into the brunette's ear. Deana nodded approvingly, her eyes directed at the two on the couch across from them.

"That looks so fucking hot!" she sighed, lightly stroking her fingers along Anna's bare legs.

"Well then, I think you should show him what else we enjoy doing don't you agree my pet?" Anna confirmed as Crystal nodded in agreement. Deana stared at them dumbfounded, not knowing what to think of the situation. Crystal hopped off the couch and stood up, easing herself out of her clothes right in front of Mark. She then reached down and unbuckled his belt, sliding his jeans down to his ankles. Mark hesitated at this forwardness; unsure of what Deana was thinking. His fears were put to rest when he looked over at the ladies on the opposite couch as Anna had taken this as a cue to make her move, and covered her lips over Deana's until the two embraced in a long, slow French-kiss, their tongues buried deep in each others' mouth. The whole scene was becoming surreal as Crystal hooked her fingers under the waistband of Mark's shorts and pulled them off his legs, his rock hard cock springing forward to her waiting lips. I was expecting her to just engulf the man's cock down her throat, but Crystal had other plans. She grabbed his hips and guided him down off the couch until his ass was off the edge. She then raised his knees above his body until he was bent almost in half in front of her. Then ever so slowly she drew each of Mark's cum-filled balls into her mouth, sucking them lightly. I then saw her finger caressing it's way up the man's exposed ass-crack teasingly until she reached the twitching rosebud. I watched as Crystal lowered her face so that her tongue was now in contact with the tender exposed flesh between his sac and twitching anal bud. She giggled evilly as Mark thrashed about on the couch. She then eased her middle finger past into his anal ring. Crystal then clamped her lips around the head of his cock, her tongue swirling around it quickly. I could tell from the expression on Mark's face that the combination of her expert mouth and pistoning fingers in his rectum was quickly leading the man to the point of no return.

I gazed around the room in a dream-like state as Anna and Deana were in a loving embrace on their couch, kissing and stroking each other's pussies. I was totally consumed by the voyeuristic group. I looked back at Mark and Crystal. She would draw his cock to the back of her throat, and then slowly raise her head up the shaft as it glistened with saliva. The sweet torture was unbearable for Mark and he finally let out an animalistic moan as his balls tensed. With a final groan he filled Crystal's hungry mouth with his hot seed, and I could see her throat muscles working feverishly to take in the plentiful bounty. Crystal worked the man's cock like a pro, until she finally released it from her mouth. She then wiped the corners of her mouth with her tongue, as if she didn't want to miss a drop of the sticky load. My cock twitched as I saw her withdraw her fingers from Mark's ass. I could've passed out from the extreme kinkiness of the whole scenario that unfolded in front of me, but I wanted to get into the action. I leaned forward and grabbed Crystal by the hair, practically shoving my tongue down her throat as we French-kissed for what seemed like an eternity. I could faintly taste Mark's cum in her mouth as we kissed, and for some reason I felt slightly turned on by this. We broke the kiss as Anna and Deana cheered.

"Fuck Crystal, that was incredible!" Mark sighed, still swimming with the aftershocks of his last orgasm.

"Mmmm …. you're welcome." She replied, looking at him lustfully. "But I need some attention now!" I was took that as a cue and shifted into position behind the over-heated blonde, almost rearranging the furniture.

"I hope you don't mind, Mark." I started. "But I've been watching this hot little woman waving her ass in front of me for so long I need to do something about it." And with that, I pushed Crystal's panties to the side and buried my girth into her moist snatch as she squealed sharply from the forwardness of the intrusion. Crystal's cunt felt awesome around my cock, as her velvety walls embraced me with their snug fit. I started a slow, deliberate rhythm behind Crystal, feeling her pussy contract as she moaned her approval to me. Mark was just lying on the couch, glancing between the two sights before him.

The girls on the couch started undressing each other, taking turns kissing each other's over-heated flesh as it came into view, exploring each other's bodies fully. I knew Anna wanted to have Deana all to herself and I sensed Mark felt the same. He just sat back and watched his wife and her hot friend, stroking his cock lightly. Anna kissed Deana's nipples slowly, and then drew each of her hardened buds into her mouth, sucking on them lightly. Deana purred from the attention, and I knew that any reservations about her sexuality might have just finally yielded to Anna's warm touch. I could see the wet spot forming at the crotch of the brunette's shorts, and I knew Anna had her right where she wanted – hot and horny. She wormed her tongue down her prey's torso, a long trail of saliva marking where she had been. Anna then unbuttoned Deana's shorts and slid them down her slender legs. True to what I thought, Deana had kept her pubic hair short and neatly trimmed. I saw some of her nectar as it glistened on her pussy lips just before Anna took care of that by running her tongue through the delicate folds. Deana was now breathing hard, her hands gripping the cushions of the couch in anticipation of what Anna would do next. But I knew Anna would make sure and take her time with knowing that she had Deana to herself. I watched as she planted wet kisses along the insides of the brunette's thighs, causing Deana to whimper with lust. Anna ever so slowly kissed and licked down each of her friends' tanned legs until she was almost on the floor at her feet.

12