Anna's Magic Ch. 07

Story Info
Holly's induction night continues.
3.7k words
4.74
19k
00

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and I had just finished straightening our clothes when Anna came into the kitchen, carrying a basket filled with an array of toys and bottles of baby oil. I grinned sheepishly as she walked past, the whole time smirking wickedly.

“So I see you’re making our guests feel at home, sweetie?” She started sarcastically, reaching down and zipping up my open fly. Before I could answer she handed me the basket to hold and turned to address the gathering. “Okay ladies and gentlemen, for the next activity I need everyone to remove their inhibitions by removing the rest of their clothes…” Anna paused, gazing around the room at some of the half-clothed patrons. “I see some of you are already comfortable enough to have started without me. Very well then, I need you to take off the rest of your clothing and join me in the pleasure room.” As if in some sort of hypnotic trance the whole room began stripping themselves of whatever garments they had left. I watched as breasts and asses come into view, the contrast in bodies was unimaginable but notheless, every woman looked beautiful. The groups then headed down the hallway, dropping off their garments in the closet before gathering in the pleasure room. I grabbed the basket of goodies and followed.

The pleasure room was designed and decorated by Anna herself for ‘private’ functions where nothing was disturbed by the outside world. It was essentially soundproof so nothing incriminating would escape its walls. Tonight it was bathed in the rich glow of numerous candles placed around a central area. In the middle of that area stood a pyramid-shaped frame with a raised platform at the base. As my eyes adjusted to the light what I saw was pure delight. There was Holly, naked except for the four leather straps on her wrists and ankles on her back spread-eagle. Each of the straps had a chain that was fastened to each of the four posts that made up the frame of the pyramid. At the top of the pyramid a single, large candle glowed from a hanging hook attached to the apex of the frame. The wax from it pooled around the base situated directly above the prone woman’s torso. I circled around the pyramid, taking in Holly and all her tanned glory, a smile emanating from her pretty face.

Once everyone had gathered around the pyramid Anna came into view from the shadows, wearing nothing but the glow of the candles. Her body was still nothing short of amazing, from her flowing blonde hair that was pulled back in a ponytail to her smooth flat stomach to her long, gorgeous legs. I felt very fortunate to be with her and enjoying her escapades. Everyone watched as she came over and stood beside me, grabbing a bottle of baby oil from the basket in one hand, and a large pink dildo with the other.

“Now, I’m sure that for most of you this will be like old times.” Anna began slowly, padding around Holly’s immobile figure. “But for some, this will be a new and exciting experience.” She furthered, glancing at Mark, Deana and myself. “First let me start by saying that I’ve agreed to let Shane videotape this whole evening. Now I understand that not everyone is comfortable with having their picture taken, so I need to know who does and who doesn’t want to be videotaped for obvious reasons. Those of you who accept this will need to sign a release form, which Shane has supplied at the front door. Those of you who refuse will only be shown from the neck down, unless you have some distinguishing marks that someone you know might recognize. We need to know now. So those of you, who are okay with being filmed, step forward.” Deana, Mark, Beth and I stepped forward, leaving Peter and Janice behind, which I assumed was for obvious reasons. These days, Colleges and Universities were very strict on what is and what appropriate behavior isn’t. Anna noticed the two and remarked this to Shane, who nodded his acknowledgement. “Great!” Anna continued, striding over to the couple. “You two are still okay with being filmed otherwise right?” The two nodded in unison, smiling wickedly at each other and at Anna. “Great! Well then, let the games begin!”

I watched as Anna padded over and stood beside Holly’s outstretched frame. “Now, I thought that Holly was a little selfish earlier in that she only pleasured herself. We discussed that and she has acknowledged that she is really here for everyone else’s pleasure. As you can see, she is unable to move, almost helpless…” Anna spoke softly yet purposefully, scraping her fingernails roughly along the girl’s body as Holly arched slightly from the suddenness. This was Anna at her best, the strong dominant master who commanded only the best performance from her protégé and I knew that Holly was up to the task. I knew from before that Anna always used a safe word with her subs, agreed to beforehand so that if anything happened, they could say the word and the game would end, no questions asked. Very few have used the word with Anna, as her themes don’t tend to get too intense. “You can see she can’t get away, for whatever reason. I want all of you to take advantage of my pet for this evening, using her in whatever way you want. She is your willing participant, here for your pleasure. Right Holly?” Anna glanced down at Holly as she nodded, smiling up at her master.

Just then, Anna tipped the candle at the top of the frame as a shower of hot candle wax bit into the young woman’s flesh, causing her to cry out. Tears welling in her eyes, Holly shuffled uncomfortably as the wax hardened on her skin. Anna smiled. “Very good my pet, you will do well.” She added reassuringly. Holly writhed in the pleasure and pain of the moment just as Anna tipped the candle again, and again hot wax rained down on the stricken girls’ body from the top of her pubes to the base of her neck. Once again the co-ed writhed in agony, yet I could see a trace of wetness at her engorged pussy lips.

By now the quiet crowd each had a bottle of baby oil in their hand and as if on cue began to shower Holly body with the liquid, bathing her in oil. I joined in, massaging it into her skin, making it glisten in the candlelight. Anna wasted no time in taking part in the festivities as she strode around and threw her leg over Holly’s face, straddling it with her pussy. Immediately the co-ed was pleasuring Anna, sticking her tongue out and lashing at my girlfriends’ cunt. Beth was already on the floor sucking the girls’ nipples to full erection while working her own pussy with two fingers. Glancing around the room I watched as couples paired off. Peter and Janice were off in the shadows on a sofa as Janice worked her husband’s dick with her mouth. It was then that Mark came over to the couple and whispered something in Peter’s ear. The older man nodded and I watched as Mark went to Janice and spread her silky legs and proceeded to lap at her snatch. The woman let out a sigh of contentment then worked Peter’s girth to the back of her throat. I was about to look for Deana when I felt her slender fingers on my ass.

“Looks like it’s just us…” She breathed huskily, stroking my hard on with her free hand. “What’s say we pleasure this helpless woman for a while.” Deana pointed to Holly’s outstretched frame. She must have read my mind, as I was about to do just that. Slowly we approached Holly and knelt at her most private area. She was soaking wet with pleasure already and I ran my finger along her slit, gathering the juices and feeding them to Deana’s hungry mouth. She licked my fingers clean, smacking her lips beautifully. Both of us then dove for Holly’s warm folds and began lapping at her with determination. I started at the woman’s dampening love hole while Deana concentrated on the brunette’s clit, sucking it between her lips as Holly’s muffled moans could be heard at Anna’s snatch. From our awkward positioning Deana and I were still able to work our magic on the girl’s pussy as Holly thrashed about, much to her own undoing. Every time she would shudder from the pleasure she was getting a fresh shower of hot candle wax would rain down on her stomach and breasts. This would cause her to writhe from the sting of the wax and even more would splash down. For Holly it was sheer torture but the girl persevered admirably. Deana and I were still licking Holly’s now very wet pussy, occasionally breaking from it to kiss erotically, the young woman’s taste still on our lips. The whole room sounded of sex, from muffled moans to screams of pleasure.

Mark had changed position and was now sliding his man meat into Janice as she sucked Peter’s cock to the back of her throat. Beth had switched positions to avoid being hit with candle wax and was taking turns with Anna at Holly’s talented tongue. I must have counted at least two sets of orgasms from them due to the brunette’s work. Almost forgotten were Shane and his video camera. The only time I paid attention was when he came over to Deana and I, shining the light attached to the camera at Holly’s delicate pussy and our probing tongues. Otherwise he was all over the room taking in the action and stroking his hard cock. My guess was he was getting off more on filming the action than actually participating in it.

Switching positions I gathered myself behind Deana’s swaying ass. I had wanted to fuck her tight little asshole since the moment I heard she wanted to try anal sex. Now seemed like the perfect opportunity as Mark was busy with other things and Holly had mentioned to Anna that she herself was too scared to try it. First I lowered my head to her warm bottom, kissing and licking her tanned ass-cheeks. I circled my way from top to bottom, occasionally stopping to lightly bite into the soft flesh as Deana moaned her approval. Slowly I trailed my tongue to her crinkled star, lapping at it lightly while massaging her damp pussy lips with my free hand. Finding her tender clit I began to rub it between my thumb and finger, feeling the first shudder from the woman. My tongue began to delve deeper into her rear passage as Deana rocked back and forth, fucking my tongue with her ass. She was feverishly lapping at Holly’s sex while the girl thrashed about in her restraints. I fucked Deana for the longest time until my tongue began to cramp then switched positions. By now my fingers were bathed with the woman’s nectar and I used this as lubrication on her asshole, gently easing my forefinger into her anus to the first knuckle. Deana sighed intensely as I worked my finger deeper into her star.

“I want you to fuck my ass Steve,” She breathed, pausing for a moment at Holly’s snatch. “I want you to fuck it right here in front of Mark!” I was a little taken aback by the lust-filled instructions but was in no mood to argue with her. Glancing over at Mark and getting the thumbs up I repositioned myself behind Deana’s stunning ass and slowly eased my greasy cock into her anus. Deana shuddered slightly from the intrusion while head of my dick slid past her sphincter.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, I love the feel of your cock in my ass baby…” She seethed erotically through clenched teeth. Her encouraging words egged me on as I watched my cock slowly disappear into Deana’s tight ass until my balls rested on her ass-cheeks. She temporarily halted her work at Holly’s pussy while she relaxed, getting herself used to my intruding probe. Lowering her torso slightly Deana crossed her arms on the floor in front of her and rested her head on them, all the time smiling sweetly back at me. Peter took this opportunity to move from his position on the sofa and, placing one foot on either side of Deana’s body, slid his cock into Holly’s saturated pussy folds. The girl’s muffled moans could be heard as she ate Beth to another climax. Shane then snuck his camera over my shoulder to capture the kinkiness of the action unfolding before him. The room seemingly echoed with shrill cries and moans of pleasure along with the sounds of wetness.

Regaining my senses I started a gentle back and forth motion with my cock, watching as Deana’s puckered ring expanded and contracted to my meat as it slid through the taut flesh. I could tell that Shane was getting some great footage as he concentrated his camera light on the brunette’s ass. Occasionally he would aim towards Holly’s crevice as Peter worked his hardened spear into her sweet snatch. Meanwhile over my shoulder I could hear Janice’s cries as Mark pounded the older woman mercilessly. My own rhythm increased until my cock was a blur as it pistoned in and out of Deana’s ass. The girl was rubbing her moist slit with her free hand, occasionally dipping her slender fingers into her warm hole. I could feel them as she did so as they seemed to caress my dick genially. I could feel my orgasm building and I knew that I wouldn’t hold out much longer inside the sweet depths of Deana’s tight asshole. Suddenly I felt a woman’s hand on my ass as Anna came up behind me and stuck her tongue in my ear. She had already been satisfied many times by Holly as I could hear it in her voice which was ragged as she whispered in my ear.

“That’s it Steve, fuck her tight little ass with that nice cock of yours!” She enthused as her finger traced its way down my ass-crack to my anus. My head swam with lust and trepidation when I felt her moist index finger penetrate my star. I’m not usually into the reversal of roles when it comes to ass-play, but as Anna worked her magic on my sphincter it felt almost indescribably kinky, which only added to my growing climax. It felt as if my ass was on fire from the probing digit while Anna planted kisses on my back, stopping occasionally to nip at the heated flesh. Soon I was moaning my appreciation both of Deana’s gripping rear entrance and Anna’s finger as it massaged my prostate. “Easy baby…” Anna cooed. “I want you to save that cum of yours for Holly. I told all the guys that they are to do the same. After all she is the guest of honor tonight…” Her words surged through me like lightning as I nodded to her, turning to kiss her sweet lips lovingly. It was my way to thank her for this evening, one that I knew wouldn’t soon be forgotten. I glanced around the room to see where the others were. Peter was still fucking Holly’s cunt purposefully in front of me while Mark had pulled his man meat out of Janice’s moist folds as she sucked on it lightly, savoring her own juices as they glistened on the hardened shaft. Beth was now on her knees at Holly’s head and the two women tongue-kissed deeply. I could tell that the older woman had taken a shine to Holly, as she seemed to make sure that the young woman was always being attended to. By now Deana was whimpering her encouragement beneath me, thrusting her hips back to meet my thrusts. I could feel her orgasm as she came, screaming loudly while her anal ring contracted around my cock.

It was the most wonderful feeling in the world and with a gasp of regret I pulled my rod from Deana’s ass while Anna’s finger slipped from my anus and padded uneasily around the room until I was at Holly’s waiting mouth. I wasn’t sure what I supposed to do until Beth grasped my spear with her hand and guided me to the back of Holly’s throat. That was all it took as I shot load after load of cum over the young brunette’s tongue. Even though in an awkward position she was able to milk my cock expertly as she finally released her suction grip on my cock as the last few drops landed on her sweaty breasts. It didn’t take long before Beth noticed this and obliged the helpless woman by licking the remaining seed from Holly’s tender tit-flesh. I steadied myself against the wall as Peter took his cock out and unloaded his seed onto Holly’s flat stomach, grunting like he had been shot. Holly looked at him lovingly and winked as my girlfriend and Deana eased their way to the prone woman’s torso and began to lap up the bounty. The last to cum was Mark as Janice stroked his length furiously over Holly’s outstretched frame until he too sent a geyser of thick cum splashing onto her. The ladies then took turns between lapping up the sticky mess and bringing Holly to a final earth-shattering climax with their expert tongues. It was Janice who worked her way between the young woman’s thighs and began to feverishly lap at Holly’s clit while working two fingers into the woman’s love hole. Much to her credit Janice maintained her grip on Holly’s sensitive bud with her lips as the brunette thrashed about in the confines of her restraints as all the movement suddenly doused the candle with wax, putting it out. I could see that Janice had her fingers arched upwards as they pistoned into the young woman. This brought about a new set of shockwaves through Holly as she lashed about, her voice one continuous series of high-pitched cries.

Without warning Holly’s body suddenly went rigid and a shower of juices bathed Janice’s face and shimmering hair. It was more forceful at first, but soon dissipated as Holly’s tense frame relaxed slightly. The rest of the room stood there in awe as Janice drank the plentiful nectar that rained down on her. I couldn’t believe it! Holly was a ‘rain woman’! Judging by the other faces in the room they too were pleasantly surprised at this revelation. Even Holly herself was amazed by the violent orgasm she had just had as she mouthed her approval in all sorts of nasty words.

“Holy fuck! Shit! That was fucking outrageous!” She swore between gasps of air. For her efforts Janice was smiling mischievously at the young woman’s words of praise. Anna showed her appreciation by bending down and kissing Janice deeply. Peter, Mark and I then removed Holly’s restraints and guided the unsteady girl to the sofa where she collapsed. I sat down beside the brunette, offering her a glass of water to the slightly dehydrated woman.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were a ‘gusher’?” Anna questioned Holly excitedly.

“That’s because I didn’t know until tonight!” Holly replied, her bare chest still heaving from the workout she just had. She then turned and smiled at the woman responsible. “I don’t know what you just did to me Janice but darling, you can do it to me anytime!” The group burst into laughter as Janice blushed.

“It’s just something I learned from a book I read about female ejaculation. It taught me what signs to look for in a woman who can do it and how to get her to that point of arousal. I just went from there.” The older woman replied genuinely, coming over and sitting beside Holly and stroking her hair softly. “I’m glad I could be the one to do it to you.” She added, kissing the woman softly on the cheek.

“All I know is that tonight has been one hell of a night!” I broke in, sliding myself beside my gorgeous girlfriend. “And we all have Anna to thank for making it possible!” With that the room erupted into applause and cheers as Anna buried her head in my shoulder as she blushed from the compliment.

“Well I want to thank you all for coming and allowing myself and Holly to act out some of your fantasies. After all that is what we are all about. So tell your friends or at least the ones you trust about us. Tonight was just the beginning, for Holly and I are here to help you and others live out your wildest dreams!” Again the room cheered loudly as if it were some sort of fraternity party. I found it slightly odd that a room full of naked people were carrying on as if they were fully clothed. No inhibitions, no apprehension, just a gathering of people enjoying themselves with each other. I loved the freedom and expression that we all had just shared, not to mention the sex.

We all spent the rest of the night trying different positions with one another as each member of the group must have came another two or three more times. Finally we all sat around on the sofas in the living room talking until one by one the guests began to leave. Anna, Holly and I said our goodbyes to the gathering as each of them left before giving into our own exhaustion and heading for bed. Holly didn’t want to leave so Anna offered her a spot in our king sized bed and the brunette readily agreed. As we lay there I found myself to be the luckiest man alive for I was allowed to sandwich myself between the two lovely women. Their hands caressed my body lightly and I returned the favor by doing the same to them as we drifted off to sleep, my mind awash with blissful thoughts of what had just taken place.