Anna's Milk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed the door behind her, and soon I could hear the water pouring into the tub.

I sat down on the couch, and turned on the TV, watching an old episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation to distract myself. I couldn't help but wonder how Picard, Data, or Troi would deal with this situation. I realized they'd never be in this kind of situation, but somehow I could imagine Troi saying, sympathetically, "How do you feel about Anna?"

Then I heard Ben cry, and I went to get him up. I was about to get him a bottle, when I heard Anna shout from behind the bathroom door: "I think he's ready for his first real bath!"

Up to this point, we'd given Ben his baths in a small blue plastic tub that we put in the kitchen sink, but now that he could sit up really well, it did seem like it was time for a real bath.

"Should I wait for you to come out?" I asked through the door, holding Ben. He seemed puzzled by what was going on, and was looking between me and the sound of his mother's voice behind the door.

"No. He's needs someone with him in the bath. Bring him in to me."

"Um, Anna, I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Don't be silly," She said, "I'm taking a bubble bath. You'll see less than you'll see when I'm nursing him. I'm already draining it out so that it will be shallow for him. Get him undressed."

It all seemed to make sense. And so I undressed Ben and got him completely naked, which he seemed patient with, although looking like he might cry if given a provocation. Then I said through the door:

"OK. He's ready. Are you ready?"

"Yes," she said, "Come on in!"

And so I opened the door, and a billow of steamy air greeted us that was scented with Anna's delicious-smelling coconut-flavored bubble bath. Even though she'd drained the water down to about six inches, she'd strategically arranged the bubbles over her nipples so that I couldn't see even them.

"See?" She said, as Ben reached out for his Mom.

"Yeah," I said, smiling and laughing a little at my worry, "Here he is!" And I put him down slowly between her legs.

He was delighted by the warmth of the water and the bubbled. You could see it in his happy face. He started splashing.

"Thanks, David," Anna said.

"Sure," I said, smiling, "I'll be out watching TV. Just call when you want me to get him."

"OK," Anna said happily, smiling at her splashing baby boy, "Just keep the door open so you can hear me better."

I went out and watched some more Next Gen, suddenly feeling happy and at peace with the world.

About twenty minutes later, Anna said, "He's ready. Come and get him!"

I walked into the bathroom and went over to the tub , and then as I started to lean down to get Ben, I froze. The bubbles had almost all popped. And the water was pretty low. I'd seen Anna's luscious generous breasts before, heavy and yet still slightly pointed, with their pink areolas and pink nipples. And there they were again. But looking down between Anna's legs I now saw that she was indeed a natural redhead.

For between her legs was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen in my life, or will ever see: the triangle of Anna's red-haired cunt, halfway in and halfway out of the water.

Her legs were somewhat spread because Ben was between her legs, and so I saw not just the triangle of her pussy, but right between her legs the the slit of the pink inner lips of her vagina, and up toward the top, covered by a fleshy hood, that magical thing the clitoris that I'd heard about and seen a few pictures of.

I wish I could say I was cool about it, but I just bluntly stared, for several seconds, seemingly paralyzed. Since Ben was right between her legs, to get him I'd have to reach my hand in within a couple of inches of Anna's cunt, and I wasn't sure how to do that without maybe touching her pussy.

My breath was coming rapidly as my cock started rising for the second time that day in my bathing suit.

"Sorry about that," Anna said playfully, "the bubbles popped," she said stating the obvious.

"Although," she said now looking at the growing tent of my soon raging erection, "I can tell you like what you see." She seemed turned on too.

"Go ahead," She said, "You can still get him out. It won't bite...."

She added, "I know it's your first time seeing a woman naked, but remember your first job is to keep Ben safe. Concentrate on that!"

"Yeah," I said, swallowing. And then addressing Ben, I said in my higher baby voice for him:

"OK, little guy, we're going to get you out," and I reached between Anna's legs, having no choice but to slightly brush against the tips of her curly wet red cunt hair, and then I slowly scooped him up into a towel and stood up. Walking very carefully, I took him out of the bathroom and to the living room, and laid him down to diaper and dress him.

A few minutes later, Anna came out in a dressing gown.

"Anna," I said, not waiting for her to speak, "I need to go home and think about all this."

"I'll bet!" Anna said ironically, clearly guessing that I was about to whack off while thinking of her beautiful pussy.

That was true, but I was also going to try to think about what she'd said about love, and about Moira.

But I just said, "Yeah," and looked down bashfully, more or less confirming what she'd just implied.

I rushed off then to do as she'd guessed, and didn't see her again until the next day. That morning, Moira, true to her promise, had called me, and in a funny conversation we'd begun to plan out our date.

When I headed out to the back late the next morning, I saw Anna sitting on an easy chair by the pool in her pink bikini. Ben was nowhere around, but I noticed she had the baby monitor on the table near her, and so I knew Ben was napping. I walked over closer, and saw that there were a couple of other things next to the baby monitor.

"I was going to get you to go to the pool with me again, but, since Ben's sleeping," Anna suddenly picked up what I now saw was one of two small loaded kid's water pistols, made of clear green plastic, and started rapidly shooting me in the face, chest, and crotch, "I thought we could play Assassin instead!"

"Anna!" the squirts of water were cold, and she was relentless. Plus I was unarmed and dressed.

"OK, OK," I said, "I give," as she squirted my face, and then added with pretend indignance, "How could you shoot an unarmed man like me? I thought you were in favor of gun control?"

"I am," she said with a mock-evil voice, still relentlessly squirting my face so I couldn't see, "as long as I'm in control!"

"You're crazy," I said, and I meant it in more ways than one, as I walked away and yelled behind me: "I'm going to go get on my swimsuit, and then I'm going to get even. Like maybe throw you in my parents' barely-heated pool!"

She laughed, "I'd like to see you try!"

I got on my swim trunks again, but felt that they weren't really a safe thing to wear around Anna now. I couldn't believe that the day before I'd gotten boners twice in front of Anna that were clearly visible. I vowed to try to stay in more control today. But a water fight seemed safe enough.

When I came out, however, Anna was nowhere to be seen. Both squirt guns, as well as the baby monitor, were still on the pool-side table, and the door to the back house was ajar. I realized that this was my opportunity for revenge, and grabbed the one still loaded water pistol and walked rapidly into the carriage house, closing the door behind me.

Anna was in the kitchen in her bikini, getting herself a snack of cheese and nuts.

"Wait," she said with mock innocence, turning around, "I'm unarmed. You couldn't shoot me, could you? Plus we're inside."

"Oh yeah," I said and laughed, and started shooting her relentlessly as she had shot me. I was nicer than she was though, and avoided her face, and instead shot her left boob with several squirts, and then her right boob, and then down to her bikini bottom and started squirting several times there.

"Are you enjoying yourself," she said slyly.

"Yes," I said, getting breathless, and still squirting where I knew her pussy was, over and over, aiming for her clitoris.

She walked slowly closer as she did this, and I kept squirting her cunt under her bathing suit.

"That tickles," she said tolerantly and even gently, "but it feels kind of good."

"Come here," she said, "you're pretty much out of water."

She took the water gun and put it on the kitchen counter.

I looked directly into her beautiful green eyes and freckled face as she took me by the hand and led me to her back bedroom. She closed the door behind us and locked it.

"What?" I said, "Do you have a hidden weapon here?"

"Yes," she said, and moved over and started gently wrestling me to the floor.

I didn't resist.

Now she was sitting on my stomach as I lay on my back, and she reached back and untied her bikini top, which she dropped to the floor.

Anna's luscious breasts were now looming over me, looking bigger than they ever had.

"See?" She said, smiling, "And I'm not afraid to use them."

With this she leaned her right breast over my face, so that I was looking up at a now seemingly very large pink areola and nipple, and with her right hand she took her breast and gently squeezed.

Several little streams of Anna's milk squirted out of the tip of her breast and onto my face. Like with Ben the other day a little got in my eye, but it didn't hurt and I didn't cry.

Instead I stuck out tongue.

Obliging, she angled her right breast right into my mouth from above, squeezing it again as I nursed on Anna's astonishingly lovely and milky tit.

I gasped.

"It's so good, isn't it?" Anna said with a knowing and horny voice.

"Yes," I said breathlessly, and then glanced over at her other breast.

"Oh, you greedy man. I can see you want the other one too. Well here you go."

And Anna now put her other luscious breast into my mouth, squeezing it and letting me nurse on it for more of her sweet, lovely juice. Her boob juice, as Moira called it.

My dick during this was rising up to full boner-hood.

She took it out and let me breathe again.

"Thank you," I said breathlessly.

"Sure. I thought you needed that. But I want some milk too."

I saw her looking down at my nipples, and making an intentionally funny nursing mouth like she was going to suck on them.

"Sorry!" I said, "I don't have any milk!"

"Oh yeah?" she said, and then she leaned over my nipples, one at a time, and squeezed some of her milk on them. And then sat at my side, leaned over, and started nursing on one.

"Ow!" I said, "That's kind of sensitive."

"I know," she said, and then kept sucking and nursing just as hard.

"I want more of David's milk," she said, as if to herself, and I saw her glance down at the straining cock in my swim suit.

"Wait," I said.

She replied sternly, "I gave you my milk. It's only fair."

And she untied and removed my trunks somewhat roughly, not giving me time to protest.

"Oh, look at this big nipple," she said, looking down at the reddish mushroom-like head of my circumcised six inch cock, which was straining and throbbing.

"I'm going to nurse on it," Anna said sternly and yet playfully, "And get the milk out."

Without pausing she lifted up my throbbing dick and immediately plunged her lips and mouth around it, sucking and nursing on my it with powerful suction.

"Ahhh!" I moaned.

She continued sucking and nursing, plunging my cock deep into her sweet mouth.

"uhhhh." I said, breathless.

She emerged, and said, "Is that all you can say? I want you to say what you said in the bathroom that time when you were stroking yourself."

"What?" I said breathlessly not knowing that she had heard.

And she then did a surprisingly good imitation of my voice, saying, as I had when whacking off and thinking of her: "Anna. Anna! Annnaauuugh! uuuh! Uuuh! Uhh!"

I couldn't help myself, and laughed at her sense of humor and in embarrassment.

"If you can do it for the mirror, thinking about me, surely you can do it again, with me really here."

"Yes," I said.

"Promise?" She said.

"Yes," I said, "please!"

"Oh, you really want me to get your milk out now, don't you?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

She plunged her mouth back down over my cock, sucking it in a most amazing and firm way, nursing it. Anna was nursing me for my cock milk.

"Anna," I said.

"Anna!"

And then I couldn't talk for a minute because the sensations were too powerful. As Anna sucked my cock I though of how I'd sucked on her beautiful breasts, getting her sweet juice out.

"uhh! Anna! Annnuuuuuh!!"

My dick felt "sweet" as I felt a huge jeweled load of my sperm start shooting into her mouth.

Uhhh! Uhhhh! uhhg" I moaned, as several more squirts went into her mouth, until I was empty.

She came back over to me, and I leaned up to look at her.

She opened her mouth and revealed a pool of my whitish cum-milk on her tongue and filling her mouth.

"Ah've got milk!" She was barely able to say, as a little spilled out of her lips, which she caught with her finger and tried to stick back in, laughing.

Then she closed her mouth, closed her eyes, concentrated, and swallowed it all down in a few gulps.

"Ahh," she breathed, "ahhh."

"That was a lot of milk you had for me. It was pretty good. But I think my milk tastes better."