Anna's New Friends

Story Info
Anna fetches the water, and more.
948 words
3.77
48.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna walked through the woods. She was a sweet girl. She was usually mistaken for a much younger girl. She was actually already twenty years of age, but most people thought she was more like fifteen. She was petite, with small breasts and a bright childlike air about her. She wore her yellow sundress her mother made for her and she walked towards the pond with a bucket for water. She always came to the pond to fetch water. She was a good daughter. Even at her age she stayed at home to take care of her mother, who was sickly and could not do for herself.

She heard noise, but didn't think anything of it. There shouldn't be anything out here, not right now. It was early evening, and the dangers of the night had yet to come out...or so she thought.

"Well, now aren't you a right pretty little thing," a voice said from beside the pond. There stood a large man, easily six foot seven in height, and built very well.

Anna blushed. "Why thank you sir," she said as she filled the two buckets with water. The man stepped closer.

"Well, I think you need a man."

Anna looked up from where she kneeled. She shook her head. "No sir, I've not been set to marry yet...”

The man reached out and grabbed her by the shoulders. "No, you need a man to fuck you..." he said in her face.

Her eyes grew large. Such horrible language! To speak such in front of a lady, he had to be a ruffian. Then she realized what he meant to do, he meant to take her by force. "No!" she said.

He smiled a fetid smile and threw her to the ground. She scrambled to get up as he began to undo his pants and dropped them to the ground. His huge cock stood out stark from his body. She stood up and ran...and ran right into another man. She looked up. This one was merely a few inches taller than she, about five foot five, and not as big.

"Please, you've got to help me, he's going to rape me!" she pleaded.

The man shook his head. "That's where you are half right, half wrong. Half right because he is going to rape you, half wrong because so am I."

He reached out and ripped her dress right off of her body. The other man was on the other side as he ripped her panties and her bra off her. He began sucking on her breasts hard. The other smaller man shoved a finger up her ass and one in her cunt.

"She's a cherry...your turn to pop one, Charlie..." he said. The big man, Charlie it would seem, smiled and threw her to the ground and pulled her ass up toward him. The other one got in front of her, and pulled her chin up and then shoved his equally large cock into her mouth and down her throat. She cried. She was still a virgin, this couldn't happen!

Charlie pressed his huge cock against her tight opening. Then with all force he rammed it all inside her until she felt his balls against her. She cried harder as the pain shot through her as her tender hymen was busted. He began pounding her harder and harder and harder. In her mouth the shorter one exploded his load. He pulled out as the semen dripped from her lips to the ground. The large one exploded in her cunt, shooting his load into her.

"Oh man she's fine. I've got her ass next...” he said. She wanted to scream but the shorter one was hard again. He pulled her down on him on the ground and then forced her pussy down on his cock. She kept crying though. Then Charlie, whose cock was coated with her juices and cum then, stuck two fingers in her ass.

"Hell, this bitch ain't never been fucked or fingered or nothing..." And then Charlie shoved his cock into her. She nearly screamed but the other one had his hand over her mouth. Both of them began a hard pounding of her.

“Oh fuck, Jacob, her ass is like a honey pot…” Charlie moaned, his huge cock pummeling in and out of her ass. Tears streamed down her face. It hurt but it felt kind of good.

Then, the shorter one, who's cock was actually almost as big as the large man, whispered, "If it feels good its not rape...so if you cum, you liked it."

She shook her head, determined not to cum. Then she felt his fingers slide in between him and her and he began caressing something that shot pleasure through her body.

"No," she said but she couldn't help it. She started to moan as the pleasure built inside her. They both kept pounding at her, faster and faster, and then she felt her pleasure mount and she began bucking with them to try to get as much friction as she could.

"Oh gods, no..." she moaned and then screamed in ecstasy, her vaginal muscles spasming for the very first time, flooding her with an orgasm like nothing she'd ever felt. Then, the two of them came together, her coming bringing them about. She relished the feeling of their cocks vibrating inside her.

They pulled out of her and got dressed. They threw her tattered garb at her where she lay.

"We'll be here tomorrow afternoon, honey,” the shorter one said and they walked away.

The next day, Anna took her two buckets and walked toward the pond, though this time she wore no panties...