Anna's Punishment and Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Robert walked over to the dresser and took a medium sized butt plug from a drawer as well as a tube containing a salve a pharmacist friend of his had developed special for his use. It made sure that regardless of how wide her sphincter was stretched during training and sessions, it would never becomes loose or wear out but return to its virginal circumference.

Master Robert knew of Masters who stretched the anal opening of their slaves and submissives to the point of irreparably tearing the ring muscles to make them able to accommodate all sizes of dildos and other objects, like their Masters and Mistresses fists and arms, It also made them incontinent and forced them to wear inflatable butt plugs and adult diapers all the time when not in use. But that kind of servitude was not something he wanted for his beloved pet and wife. He wanted her to be joyfully his, even when his discipline and punishments made her cry.

He was as proud of her outside independence and her professional success as he was of her loving smile, her reddened backside and her eagerness to please him in any way. He also was extremely possessive of his Anna. Even if she had been amenable to it, he never would have allowed her to play with other Masters; Anna was his and his alone. There was no other Master or Mistress in their circle of friends and acquaintances he trusted enough to leave her in their care. Robert trusted his pet but he did not trust the rest of the world.

"Bend over, pull your ass cheeks apart and present yourself to me, pet," He ordered as he returned to her side. She obeyed and he put the salve on her sphincter, making sure to rub it in good. It contained a fast acting agent similar to capsaicin cream but without the burning. It made the ring muscle contract for at least an hour during which time it was impossible to widen it without causing damage. After that hour the components had been completely absorbed by the skin and the muscle once again reacted normally. He had chosen a phallus-like plug that would be relatively easy to remove and inserted it quickly. Then he fastened a harness around her slim waist to hold it in place.

He pulled her over his thighs and administered about two dozen medium hard swats to her still reddened behind and then sent her to the kitchen to prepare dinner. She got on her hands and knees and crawled towards the door, without having to be reminded not to walk upright. When she had reached the threshold he said, "Pet , you may set the table for two, despite your transgressions. I'll take care of the glasses and the chess table."

Anna looked back and answered, "Thank you, Master."

-x-x-x-

4. Victorian Dining

After dinner consisting of bite sized pieces of marinated chicken breast with carrots, broccoli and a ginger-soy-sauce and rice wine and Basmati rice; and fresh-cut strawberries for dessert, Anna cleaned the kitchen and filled the dish washer. They had talked about his business trip and her work. And he had again been reminded why he needed her keen intellect, quick mind and sharp whit as much as her obedience, adoration, devotion and willing submission. He followed her carrying a snack tray when she crawled over to the living room. Her buttocks were swaying gently and the butt plug peeked out enticingly from between them.

He placed the tray on the couch table and stretched out on the couch on his left side. Anna was on the floor on her spread knees, waiting for his orders. He invited her to join him on the couch and snuggle in his arms and they continued their dinner conversation.

When he decided that it was time for them to retire for the night, Master Robert fastened a dog collar around her throat, clipped a leash on and promenaded her around in their big, isolated backyard. He knew they were protected from prying eyes but he loved to parade her around this way either in the privacy of their fenced in yard or in the semi-public setting of a private lifestyle club.

After their evening stroll they prepared for bed and Master Robert allowed Anna to remove the plug. He made love to his pet by once again taking her anally and this time he granted her the release she was craving so much. Anna quickly fell asleep in her Master's arms. The next morning she woke up seconds before the alarm sounded and stopped it after the first chime. She apparently had not moved a single muscle during the night and was surprised to find that her Master who was usually wide awake with the first sound of the phone, alarm clock or door bell or the sound of a cell phone, that morning was still sleeping when she got up to finish her chores.

She stretched and winced a bit at feeling her swollen pussy lips and her burning inner thighs, but even with her Master still asleep she resisted the temptation to rub those areas. She knew it was not allowed. Anna was about to lower herself on her hands and knees when she remembered that this part of her punishment was over. It took her one and a half hours to finish the laundry. She then went to their gym in the basement for an hour and took a shower. Anna then climbed back into bed and woke her Master up as he had ordered the day before. He came in her mouth and she swallowed every single drop, then he took a shower while she prepared breakfast.

They got dressed and went grocery shopping. After their return he gave her a quick chemical enema, took her anally and laced her into the training corset. For a couple of hours she worked in the garden under his watchful eyes. Every once in a while, he called her over and fondled her to the point of making her beg for release he did not grant. Her maintenance discipline in the afternoon consisted of a few dozen strokes with a wooden paddle on the back of her thighs. Anna was in tears when her Master was done but she was also extremely aroused, enough for him to take pity on her and grant her an orgasm.

Then he started to get them ready for their dinner date at Megan and Master Charles' house by sending her to take a shower and shave herself all over. Doing that as well as her hair and make-up took an hour, getting her dressed and laced in the formal corset another 45 min. While systematically tightening her laces Master Robert got dressed himself, cursing internally at the stiffness and scratchiness of the authentic fabric of his suit.

He adjusted Anna's outer veil, when the door bell rang announcing that the town car they had ordered for the night was ready for them. Master Robert took his pet at the elbow and guided her into the limousine. He knew that due to the three layers of face veil he insisted she wear during their trip she could barely see more than the rough contour of the objects and persons around. It forced her to rely on his judgment and guidance at all times, since more often than not her hands were also bound during those trips even if the bondage was hidden under a shawl or stole he had draped over her hands.

This night Master Robert had used a hobble skirt instead of wrist restraints; under the beige and white silk skirt, embroidered with hundreds of pearls she wore a form-fitting taffetas skirt that made sure that she would keep her legs close together and made it all but impossible to cross them in any way; and though it got wider from the knees down towards the ankles it did severely curtail her freedom of movement by not allowing her to make steps longer than six or seven inches. They arrived at their friend's house just in time and dismissed the driver and car until they would need him again for the trip back.

Master Robert generously removed the veils when Master Charles greeted them at the front door. About half of the guests were already present and mingling in the parlor with an aperitif in their hands. Anna accepted a flute of champagne from one of the servers hired for this evening and looked around. She saw Charles making the rounds, seemingly without a care in the world, the consummate host. She saw his brother-in-law and his wife. Anna had met everyone in the room on numerous other occasions; they were all part of their circle of like-minded friends and usually everyone involved wore a lot less than this evening. The one person Anna expected to see but could not spot anywhere was Megan, their hostess. A bell announced that dinner would be served in ten minutes and Anna hoped that her friend was in the kitchen busy with last minute preparations.

The ten minutes passed and she exchanged greetings and small-talk with other guests, but still had to take more than a tiny sip of her slowly warming champagne. She counted the people in the parlor, nine people, including herself her Master and husband and Master Charles. That meant that aside from the hostess one couple was still absent. Charles asked for silence and told everyone that they would give Master Thomas and his wife Bettina ten more minutes before they all would proceed to the dining room down the hall.

Ten minutes later there was still no sign of Thomas, Bettina or Megan; Charles offered his arm to Mistress Marguerite who had attended with one of her male slaves, Anna - he had informed them as Master of the house when they had arrived - was to sit at his left and Master Robert, as the most honored male guest at Megan's right. When the doors to the dining room were opened by a servant they were all in for a surprise: Megan, their hostess and Lady of the house was standing in the room, facing the wall. Her ample skirts and bustle had been trussed up, revealing a welted, obviously freshly caned backside. Charles didn't pay his wife any attention but instead led Mistress Marguerite to her seat at his right. A couple of minutes later everybody was seated and the chief-server told Charles that their soup was ready to be served who answered him to go ahead and have it brought in in three minutes then he called his wife.

"Megan, restore your clothing and come here." One of the female servers helped Megan and Charles pointed to the floor to a spot right in front of his feet. Megan had a hard time to get on her knees gracefully due to the tightly laced corset she was wearing. She bent down and kissed the tip of his highly polished shoes.

She came back up again and said, "Thank you, Sir, for giving me the opportunity to pay for my negligence in not ordering the Sherry you wanted to have served tonight. I know I failed in my duty as your wife and as the Lady of your House, Sir, and I failed our guests in not procuring the beverage they have a right to expect at your table. My sincere apologies go to all of you."

"You have been duly punished, wife. Your apology is accepted, now go and take your seat at the end of the table as befits you."

Megan winced a bit when she stood up again but before she started to walk to the other side of the room, she looked back and said, "Thank you, Sir."

Megan squirmed in her seat until a stern look from the head of the table stopped her and dinner progressed amicably for about three courses despite the short demonstration of domestic discipline and the two empty seats. Before the salmon terrine was served the chief server who normally worked as Charles' manservant announced the arrival of the two missing guests.

Master Thomas entered the dining room almost at a run, stopped to kiss Megan's hand in greeting and then made a beeline to the other end of the table. Charles got up and turned towards Thomas.

"Charles, My friend, I'm awfully sorry to interrupt your evening like this and for potentially disturbing the peace of your house, When I returned from work this evening, looking forward to spend an evening among friends and the manners and mores of a different time I found my house in complete disarray. Tina was running around in a panic like a chicken with its head just chopped off. It took me forever to get her calmed down enough to at least tell me what's going on She was wearing nothing but a robe though I had told her to be ready when I came home."

Bettina came in and greeted Megan and the other women with a hug and a kiss and let the men kiss her gloved hand in greeting, but avoided looking in the direction of her husband and Master Charles, even when she was right next to him and let herself be pulled in a hug by Mistress Marguerite.

"Young Lady, do I really have to repeat myself? Did I or didn't I tell you to wait outside until I have told our esteemed Hosts and our friends the reasons for our tardiness, why we are this ignominiously late?"

Bettina curtsied and answered, "Yes, Sir. You ordered me to wait at the door; I'm sorry that you now have to add another count of disobedience to the list of my transgressions."

"Yes, I will have at that, young Lady, but it's not all your responsibility, I should not have tried to repair that oil leak without help. That could have shaved off twenty minutes off our arrival time. And now go and put that cute nose of yours in the corner over there, and not another word."

Bettina opened her mouth as if to acknowledge his order with a smart "Yes, Sir" but wised up in time and went over to the corner he had indicated where she stood as close to the walls as possible and intertwined her fingers behind her back, the picture perfect of meek obedience.

"When my little girl was finally calm enough to listen to reason she told me that the car I had intended to take tonight, the old Bugatti racing car I inherited from my grandfather, refused to start. I scolded her because she was not allowed to enter that part of the garage without me. She confessed under tears that she had done everything I had told her to do, but that the motor refused to run. She wanted to call a taxi or a town car then, but I decided that it would be better if I took a look at the engine myself.

"It was obvious that the V-belt was ripped, a closer inspection also revealed that we had transmission fluid in puddles on the garage floor. It took me a few minutes to find the leak and a few more to accept that without an adequate spare part, I certainly could not get before next week there was nothing I could do to repair the damage. By then about 20 minutes had passed and my baby had started to get dressed.

"I started to lace her up but the cord ripped. We removed it from the eyelets and hooks and threaded in a spare but that one also ripped. I had expected something like that would happen and had ordered my girl to get replacements two weeks ago which she neglected to do. I had to call Lady Heather at home and ask her to send one of her clerks back to one of her stores, the haberdashery on Broad street, and drop off what we needed. By the time her apprentice dropped off the cord we were already late. I got Bettina dressed as fast as possible and ordered a limousine for us. When it finally came the driver reeked of cheap alcohol and I had to send him away.

"Since I had already had a scotch while getting ready I decided to make my sweet girl drive which means among other things that she is not allowed to have even a single drop of an alcoholic beverage tonight. Bettina is most familiar with her old 1959 Volkswagen Bug, that and the Mini-van. It was not a stylish entrance but it brought us here."

"Thomas, my friend. I know it's none of my business but how do you intend to punish your little one's negligence and disobedience?" Charles asked.

"Oh, for negligence she will spend the next three nights bound in a hogtie in the doghouse in the garden. For uppity, she loses all clothing privileges at home for a week and will be subjected to daily corset training. She also has to answer for two counts of disobedience which will be dealt with by a sound caning tonight and a long session on the wooden pony on which she will be put tomorrow morning."

"Why don't you give her the cane right here, right now, my friend? I'll gladly borrow you one of our canes."

"Thank you for the offer, Charles, but my baby is not used to corporal punishment. We are still working on her stamina and her pain threshold. I don't want to embarrass her and consequently myself by setting her up to fail with a public caning; and we have already monopolized too much of this evening."

"I respect your decision, Thomas; you know best how much your darling wife can take. Will you allow me to ask another nosy question?"

"Of course, my friend."

"How many strokes of the cane will Bettina receive?"

"We were a bit more than an hour late. She'll get one stroke for every minute we were late, minus the twenty minutes that were my responsibility. That makes forty-three.

"Tina, baby go and take a seat at the table, oh, and try not to squirm. I know the plug hurts but you deserve at least some reminder of your status before your punishment."

Bettina hurried over to the dinner table but blushed furiously when her Master mentioned the butt plug.

The salmon terrine was served and the conversation returned to mundane matters; no one in the room mentioned the hostess' welted behind or the butt plug firmly lodged in Bettina's rectum. Or the contour of the small alligator clamps not quite invisible to the eyes of even an uninformed observer another of the women was wearing. Her name was Hannah and she was the submissive part of the only lesbian couple in their group.

-x-x-x-

After all the dishes had been served the Ladies retired to the sitting room for coffee and a round of Sherry and sweets, while the men following an old tradition went to the library for Brandy and a smoke. As soon as the servers were gone the respectable housewives and independent business women turned into a group of giggling teenagers.

Anna praised the quality of the sherry and emphasized that it tastes better than the brand usually served at those get-togethers. Most of the other Ladies agreed, but Megan blushed and whispered, "Master Charles agrees with you, but that's not really the problem, dear Anna. What I did was blatant insubordination and disobedience. I deliberately did not follow his orders and put my judgment over his. I deserved to be punished and all things considered he showed a lot of leniency in my punishment."

There was not much Anna could say to that reasoning, she understood her friend well. Bettina on the other hand, was relatively new to their life style and from Anna's and Megan's perspective had still a lot to learn. Thinking back to their own development some of it would probably have to be learnt the hard way.

"I don't get you guys. Anna, you juggle with millions of Dollars and many people's lives on a daily basis and yet you can't wait to get home every day and debase yourself for a guy who fancies himself in charge just because his reproductive organs are on the outside. And Megan you manage dozens of high-end clothing stores all over the country and still defer to your husband as if he were infallible."

Bettina fell silent to take a breath, and Anna used the chance to answer, "Is that really what you think or are you just angry that your Master shared details of your punishment with us?"

""That's not why I'm angry, Anna. I'm angry because my so-called Master did not trust me enough to take the thrashing with the cane without embarrassing myself or him in front of all of you."

"Forty-three strokes with the cane are not easy to take even if you're bound and gagged and alone with your Master in a play room," Anna said. "I don't think that his decision not to punish you in public has anything to do with a lack of trust on his part. He was just fulfilling one of his primary duties: to look out for you and to protect you. Having been put in the corner might have wounded your pride a little, but would it not have been worse if you had inadvertently or not used your guard word during the punishment? That would really have unduly disrupted our dinner."

Bettina pushed her shoulders back in protest, a clear sign that she was still agitated. Megan handed her a second cup of coffee, though she knew that Bettina would have preferred a glass of Sherry, but Master Thomas had been very clear about that. She sat down on the couch next to Mistress Marguerite's boy toy, an exceptionably beautiful male fashion model who had yet to say word one, named Francis. She took a sip of the hot beverage and calmed down.