Anna's Secret Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simonette
Simonette
16 Followers

When I was to weak to resist, he dragged me to the head of the bed, tying my wrists to the posts, and then spread my legs roughly while tying the ankles to the bottom posts. I felt so vulnerable and so much his little girl in this position. I wanted to please him, but I also felt the need to be abused and fucked. I hoped he would make both happen for me.

He slapped at my breasts, watching them sway and redden. He bent down and bit at both nipples. I screamed out in pain, gyrating my pelvis while trying to lift myself up to rub against his body. He gazed at me for a moment, then bent lower and took long, slow licks at my pussy. He knew exactly how to drive me mad with desire. His tongue lightly traced the line of my pussy, going around my protruding clit, not touching it yet. Occasionally he would thrust his tongue deep into my pussy and I groaned and grunted, stretching my legs out, feeling the ties cut into my ankles. My wrists hurt and I was in pain and so much wanted to cum! I felt totally helpless, and had never felt more wonderful in my life.

"Please, Daddy, lick me hard, now," I moaned.

He bit my clit and I screamed out. He smacked at my hairy mound while biting my nipples. I had my eyes closed and could only see colors and feel complete torture because I was not cumming. Oh, how i wanted Him in me!

Sir went back to licking me, this time directly on my clit, his tongue sliding back and forth like a snake, mixed in with sucks of my clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Sir, I'm going to cum," I gasped. "Please, please allow me to cum!"

"Yes, my sweet little slut, cum!" he hissed, raising his head to look into my eyes. "Cum for your Daddy." Then his head bent back down to make it happen.

And I did, thrusting my cunt up into my daddy's mouth, feeling the waves of sex wash over my entire body.

"Fuck me, Daddy, please fuck me," I begged, writhing in the throes of my orgasm.

He rose, towering above my body as I came. Sir's cock was red, swollen and hard, and he shoved it into my open lips, fucking my mouth harder and harder. He shoved it ruthlessly into my little mouth, forcing my lips wider open, thrusting it deeper until I felt it in the back of my throat. He sat on my chest with his hands pressing into my throat. I felt so turned on, but with my hands tied could not reach down and make myself cum again. I tasted his pre cum as he withdrew from my mouth and moved down, releasing my ankles from their bindings. He lifted my legs high into the air, over his shoulders, and then thrust into me in one smooth motion. He fucked me hard…he plunged so hard and deep in me that I shuddered from the brutality, from the ecstasy. He slapped my hairy mound as he pounded into me again and again. The slapping caused direct hits to my clit, and I felt I would orgasm again.

My legs moved and stretched over his shoulders as he fucked and slapped me at the same time.

"I'm going to cum again, Sir," I screamed.

He pressed one hand around my neck while pussy slapping with the other and fucking me with his hard cock. The feeling of his hand pressing into my neck, bowing me to his will, was more than I could take, and with one final thrust up towards him I exploded. He yelled and groaned and climaxed into me, shuddering as wave after wave of his very essence mingled with my own female fluids. We kept moving in bliss until we were totally spent, and then he collapsed on top of me. I loved feeling his full weight crushing me. We were still like that for sometime, his face pressed into my neck, my wrists still bound, my legs now wrapped around his waist. It was such a blissful moment. I hoped there would be many more.

After a while he untied my wrists, and we cuddled together, him spooning up against me. My freshly spanked ass was pressed against his now limp, quiet cock, and we fell into a deep sleep together.

Simonette
Simonette
16 Followers
12