Anna's Story

Story Info
Fantasy birthday includes wife with Andy Garcia.
1.3k words
3.79
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my husband's 40th Birthday present to me, a weekend in exciting Los Vegas, the casinos, and the food, the stage shows.

We boarded the American Airways Boeing 737 Friday afternoon and were off to Caesar's Palace where Joe had booked us the Honeymoon Suite.

After arriving at the hotel we settled into our suite and Joe was off to he gambling tables to try his hand at Black Jack. I opted to spend an hour at the hotel's beauty spa where I was treated to a manicure, pedicure with a mudpack and then a soak in the Jacuzzi. I felt like a million bucks when I headed back to our room.

Back in our room I stripped naked in front of the mirror. Not bad, I stand 5'4" and am a trim 110 pounds. My shoulder length brunette hair had just been done into a feather cut. My pussy was freshly shaven as smooth as a baby's bum.

Joe had not returned from the casino yet so I selected my wardrobe for our night at the Paul Anka show. I had bought some special items for the trip, a see-through filmy black peasant blouse with a black demi-bra to wear under it. The top of the bra cups barely covered my nipples leaving an inviting décolleté visible. Black thigh-high nylons that had cost me $30 and a black garter belt to hold them up. I debated whether I should wear panties under my black micro-mini but decided to live dangerous and go "commando".

Joe returned to the room just before show time having dropped $300 at the Black Jack table. I got him to change into his Hugo Boss Navy suit and we headed down to the dinner theater.

Joe had acquired a choice table for us, first row in front of the stage. As we enjoyed our meal the room begin to fill up with other diners. As curtain time approached Joe noticed two men enter the room and take a table in the back corner.

"Do you know who that is?" Joe asked nodding over to the two men taking their seats.

"Who are they?" I asked him.

"The one in the dark suit is Andy Garcia." He said.

"No!" I exclaimed.

Joe knew I had a crush on Garcia; the Cuban hunk was my heartthrob.

"I want to talk to him!" I begged.

"You cannot just butt in." Joe said, "Let me see what I can do?"

Joe called our waiter over and handed him a $20 bill and whispered something in his ear. The waiter smiled and left our table to go over to Garcia's table. I watched while the waiter said something to Garcia and then Garcia looked in our direction and gave a "thumbs up". To my amazement Garcia got up and walked over to our table.

"So you're the birthday girl?" Garcia smiled.

I was speechless, so close to my heartthrob and he was talking to me!

"Yes Mr. Garcia." I managed to answer.

"Mind if I join you for a birthday drink?" the Cuban asked.

Mind? God I was almost coming just being so close to him.

The waiter brought another chair and Garcia sat right next to me between my husband and me. Joe ordered another round of drinks.

Between the booze and Garcia's presence I was feeling pretty giddy. Joe toasted me and a hope that I got everything I wished for.

Things started happening quickly, I felt Garcia's hand on my leg just above my knee. As we talked and joked his hand slowly crept upwards towards my uncovered pussy.

Joe was busy telling Garcia what a big fan I was of his when his fingers touched my exposed slit. A tingle shot through my body when he touched my clit.

"Perhaps we should go up to our room for a nightcap?" Joe suggested seeing my awakening.

Joe signed the check and we were on our way to the elevators.

Entering the suite Joe suggested I change into something more glamorous for our prestigious guest. I went into the bedroom and got out the white negligee I had bought just for this trip. It was floor length but entirely see-through, worn without the modesty panties it concealed nothing!

Brazenly I returned join my husband and our distinguished guest. I could tell right away Joe had told Garcia about my fantasy fuck with him. His eyes scanned by body from head to toe appraising if he would grant my wish.

"Very nice!" Garcia approved.

I could see the tent in his trousers and knew my dream was about to come true.

"So are you sure it is OK for me to take you wife to bed?" Garcia asked Joe.

"No problem, I would like to watch if you don't mind?" Joe agreed.

"OK, just no pictures." Garcia sealed the deal.

I floated on air as Garcia took my hand and led me back into the bedroom. While Garcia undressed Joe lifted my negligee off over my head offering my naked body to the Cuban.

Garcia pulled off his boxers revealing the most beautiful hard on I had ever seen in my entire life and it was going to be all mine!

"On you stomach on the bed." Garcia ordered.

"Oh God, he was going to take me from behind!" I thought as I did as he directed.

I felt the bed yield under his additional weight as he covered my back and then the head of his cock prodding in my crotch. He quickly found the portal to my sex and with one powerful thrust he filled my void.

The Andy Garcia's bare cock was buried in my cunt! It was my dreams come true. Gently he began fucking me, long powerful stroke driving his member deep into my cervix. His hands reached under my chest and filled with my breasts. He squeezed me and kneaded them as his cock slid in and out of my pussy. I was in heaven.

My pussy was soaking wet when he rolled me over onto my back. Placing each of my ankles on his shoulders he once again slid into my hungry hole.

"Oh God, fuck me, fuck my whore cunt!" I cried.

I couldn't hold back any longer, my floodgates opened soaking Garcia's cock with my love juices. The room begins spinning as the orgasm took over my body.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me like a slut!" I moaned as Garcia rammed me harder and faster igniting my ecstasy.

It was the sweetest moment of my life when I felt the warm sensation of Garcia's sperm flowing into my cunt. My hips bucked upwards ramming my vessel further onto his spurting cock. That was when I blacked-out.

I guess it was only a matter of seconds that I was comatose and when I was able to open my eyes again I was staring right into the face of Andy Garcia who had just fucked my brains out and anointed me with his blessed sperm.

Garcia withdrew his spent cock from my sodden pussy. I was not done yet!

As he rolled onto his back I crawled over him until his cum coated cock was inches from my mouth. Gently I took his limp member and put it in my mouth.

His coat was coated with our love juices; I could taste myself as well as my dream lover's musk on my tongue as I cleaned his cock in my mouth. My tongue swirled over the wonder of his smooth helmet and down the underside of his shaft. I could feel the throb of his pulse as his cock lay in my mouth.

My hand gently grasped him above his ball sack and began tugging his tube into my greedy mouth. Slowly I felt life ebbing into his sleeping beef, he was coming back to life!

It was going to be a long night!