Anna's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers

Mike climbed up and rested slightly on her body as he kissed her hungrily. His hands tweaked and pulled her tits and their breathing was laboured. Then he lay on his side and he took Anna's hand and wrapped it around his hard 7 inches.

"Feel me, darling," he whispered and started running her hand up and down his shaft, squeezing him.

"You're so hard," she panted.

"You make me hard, baby. Would you like to taste me?"

"You mean suck you until you cum?"

"Not tonight, but suck me for a little while before we fuck?"

Anna replied by crawling down to his hips and opening her mouth wide. She licked the precum off the mushroom head of his cock before wrapping her lips around it. She smiled inwardly as she heard Mike's sharp intake of breath when he first entered her mouth. He placed his hands on her head, guiding her and teaching her how to suck his cock. Soon his hips joined in and he was fucking her mouth. Anna started using her hands as well as her mouth and she found that she loved what she could do with a cock in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue and sucking it deep.

Far too soon Mike pulled her off his cock and pulled her back up in his arms. Once more they kissed violently. Soon he had her pinned underneath him, with his knees between her legs. She could feel the hardness of his shaft against her wet pussy and she moved her hips to get him inside. She didn't have to give him any more hints. She was horny and ready for him. She was ripe for his taking.

He grabbed her legs and opened her pussy wide, stopping briefly to admire the sight before him, the wet folds opening to invite his manhood inside. He placed his cock against her and started pushing a little bit. Then he leaned forward and kissed Anna deeply, penetrating her mouth with his tongue, as he shoved his cock past her barrier and impaled her on his powerful shaft.

Anna cried against his lips and he stopped. A few seconds past and then she started rocking her hips to feel him deeper inside. This was the sign for him to start fucking her for real. He pulled back and slammed back inside her. Each thrust was faster, harder and deeper. He grinded himself against her clit and she cried with passion as their joint rhythm got faster and faster.

They held on to each other for dear life. The air was heavy with the musky smell of fucking and their sighs and screams bounced off the walls. Mike's cock fit perfectly inside Anna's tight and wet hole and each withdrawal was followed by a squishy sound as more pussy juices escaped, lubricating their union even further and adding more to their joint pleasure.

"Mike," Anna panted. "I have to cum."

"Oh yes, baby," he replied, out of breath. "Cum for me. Just cum, baby!"

She gave in to the pleasure and just as her cunt held his cock in a series of convulsions he grunted and shoved himself deep one last time before he started shooting his massive load into her womb. They finally collapsed in a heap and lay together, kissing and caressing for a long time before Mike finally pulled out of Anna's cunt.

"Mike," Anna said as she nestled against his chest. "Thank you, that was wonderful."

"Thank you, my love. Thank you for giving yourself to me."

"Are we going to fuck again?" she asked with a shy smile.

"I think I might have created a sex monster," Mike laughed. "I was afraid you might be sore. Are you ready for my cock again?"

"I think I'll always be ready for your cock."

"Good, I like to hear that. Let's go into that tub of yours and have a long, relaxing bath."

They got out of bed together and Anna started drawing a bath as Mike went downstairs and got a bottle of wine for them to share. He stepped into the scented bubbles and then Anna followed him, cradled against his chest. They relaxed in the warm bath and Anna giggled as Mike's fingers tweaked her nipples, teased her tits and the found their way into her pussy. She was soon on fire again and she could feel how hard he was against her ass.

"Fuck me, Mike," she begged him.

"No, my love," he said with a cheeky smile. "This time you're going to fuck me!"

"How?"

"You're going to ride me. Put your glass to the side and follow my lead."

He lifted her hips slightly and she used her arms to stay up as he moved his cock in place at her opening. Then she slowly lowered her body as he fed his cock inside her. She sighed deep with satisfaction as his hard shaft filled her again. He cupped her tits and started nibbling her neck as Anna started riding. The water splashed all over the bathroom as the intensity of their fucking increased. Anna was riding Mike's cock and he met her movements with his hips. Once more they were one and he used his skilful fingers to bring more pleasure to her tits and clit. When they reached another mind-blowing orgasm the tub was almost empty of water and their cries echoed in the tiled space.

They towelled each other off and continued Anna's sex education. Next Mike fucked her from behind over the bathroom sink and she watched her face throughout in the mirror in the bathroom cabinet. Then he claimed to need a break for his cock and he fucked her with the dildos he'd bought for her. As dawn approached she was spooned against him as they fucked slowly. It was the longest orgasm coming that night, but the most powerful of them all. As they lay together with his cock safely nested in her tight space, Mike kissed her neck.

"You're not on the pill, are you my love?"

"No," she replied as it dawned on her what they'd just done.

"Good," Mike said with a satisfied voice. "Then you're going to need this."

He grabbed her left hand and placed a diamond ring on her finger.

"Now that I have you I'll never let you go. I can't wait to see your belly swell under your breasts as our baby grows underneath your heart."

Mike's predictions were right. After a private spring wedding their first child was born in early November. He'd changed Anna the Ice Maiden into a horny vixen who often stopped her work during the day to suck off her husband or get a quick fuck in his private bathroom.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers
12