Anne & Coco

Story Info
Stranded on a secluded beach, stitchless and pennyless.
12.5k words
4.53
54.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G-String
G-String
52 Followers

I arrived at the bus terminal on Hong Kong Island side just after 7:00 am. I was only a few minutes late but they should have waited for me. Well, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go anyway! Gave me the creeps just thinking about the trip. Perhaps this was my perfect way out. Sod it! Sod them all!

"Coco." An unfamiliar voice called me from behind just as I was about to leave.

"Oh, hi Anne. A surprise to see you here."

I wasn't trying to mock her but Anne blushed crimson all the same. I didn't know Anne that well, as we attended different classes in school. But this was Anne, one of the top students from our graduation form and a senior prefect. Who would imagine a good girl like Anne joining this trip!

"Don't worry Anne, nobody will know about this."

She nodded shyly and said, "Where are they anyway?"

"I don't know, I just arrived. Perhaps they caught the last bus. I think one just left at 7:00. Let's see, the next bus is... 7:30. Perhaps others will join us by then."

You might wonder what this was all about. No big deal really, nothing sinister, just plain wicked. You see, we just took the open examination and were waiting, in my case very nervously, for the results. If all went well, I could be starting university life in about two months' time, but in the worst scenario, I would have to start looking for a job. I was so worried it was driving me crazy. Then yesterday, Ivy and a couple of the girls proposed that we should do something bold and daring together before we went our separate ways. Ivy joked about skinny-dipping at a secluded beach near Shek O. Well, one thing led to another, Ivy who was my best friend and confidante talked me into it. I wondered who persuaded Anne to come. However, as she was obviously more embarrassed about this than I, I kept quiet.

In the next 20 minutes, we waited mostly in awkward silence but nobody else showed up. I was thinking that perhaps there was still a chance that we could both get out of this with no loss of face. The ignition of the New World Bus engine jostled me back to reality.

"Are you girls hopping onboard or not?" The bus driver asked.

Sheepishly, I took a sideway glance at Anne, hoping that she would say something like, "Sod it! It's a really stupid idea. Let's go home!" After all, Anne was the prefect. I look up to her literally as she was also a few inches taller.

I could see that she was deliberating.

"Say it, Anne. Say, 'Go home' Anne! For Christ's sake, the bus driver is waiting. Make up your mind, Anne!" I screamed at her, but only inside my head.

Anne bit on her lower lip and said, "Let's catch them unexpected on the beach." Then, with bold strides on her long legs she stepped aboard the double-decker bus and paid the fare with her Octopus card. Shit, trust Anne to make a decision!

Anne and I studied at a very conservative girls' school. Our uniform was a light blue traditional Chinese long dress, or cheongsam as it was called. Those from Hong Kong would no doubt recognise the school I was referring to. School rules stipulated that the hem must cover the knees but the splits on the sides were not strictly regulated. For some, the splits went way up almost to the hips showing a lot of legs. But never Anne, the good-girl-at-school!

Today, she had a white Disney t-shirt, a pair of powder-blue running shorts and a pair of Birkenstock T-strap in neon green. Being the good girl, she kept her long jet-black hair in braids in strict compliance with school regulations, even though there was no school today. Christ, why couldn't she loosen up just a little and be bad for a change?

This was the first time I caught a really good look at Anne's legs and I envied her. How come some girls had it all? Tall, good-looking and score good grades! Life was just so unfair!

Well, if the good girl said: "Go" then who was I to complain? I wasn't about to chicken out in front of Anne. I stepped onto the bus. But as my mind was so preoccupied, I dropped my purse along with the coins everywhere. This was a truly bad omen and I should have taken heed. The bus was delayed when Anne and I gathered up my change of 13 coins for the fare, another bad omen! Then I followed her to the upper deck, admiring her smooth muscle-toned calves and the soft soles of her high-arched feet on the way up.

The bus snaked around Shaukeiwan district a bit gathering up passengers. You could tell there were groups of high school graduates just like us heading for the beaches on the south side of Hong Kong Island. You couldn't miss them as they were still discussing the exam papers that we sat for just a few days ago.

"Was that the correct answer?" I whispered to Anne, hoping to get a little reassurance.

Suddenly, she looked worried and whispered back, "I am not really sure. The papers were all very difficult this year. To tell you the truth, I was so worried that I couldn't sleep at night. Can you see the dark patches under my eyes?"

That coming from Anne was a surprise. Anne had none of the snootiness or pretensions of the other top students at school. She was such a genuine, nice and friendly person. Dark patches under her eyes or not, Anne was undeniably very pretty with a clear complexion, bright intelligent eyes and an exquisitely chiselled face. The tensions and awkwardness between us started to disappear as we began gabbing away during the rest of the bus trip, momentarily forgetting what lay ahead of us.

By the time we arrived at the last stop at Shek O Beach, the sun was already burning fiercely on this early summer Thursday. We filed out of the bus with the rest of the passengers.

"Anne, do you know where we are going as I wasn't sure."

"Don't worry Coco. When Jenny asked me yesterday, I checked it out on the map. But I want to go round the kiosks on Shek O Beach to get a bottle of mineral water first, if that's alright with you. Who know, we may catch them having breakfast there."

"Sure, I think I should get a bottle for myself."

We followed the crowd to a string of tin huts by the beach front, selling anything from sandwiches, noodles, to suntan oil and huge inflated crocodiles. We got our bottled water but there was no sign of Ivy, Jenny or whoever else was supposed to be coming.

"If they are not here, then they must be down on that little hideaway beach by now. Let's surprise them." Anne grinned mischievously.

"Yeah, let's give them a fright... for leaving us behind."

We retraced the short distance from Shek O Beach past the bus stop. Anne took a right turn at a small gap on the roadside then down a footpath to Rocky Bay Beach to find it deserted. We stepped precariously round the rocky sea edge for another 15 minutes or so towards the nameless beach on the map, right below the cliff of the Country Club golf course.

We kept our approach dead silent, intending to scare the hell out of the rotten lot who left without us. As we sneaked around the last corner, however, we were both surprised and disappointed to find our destination, a small secluded stretch of sand and pebble beach surrounded by scrubs, also deserted.

"Where the hell are they?" Anne and I echoed together.

"May be they all chickened out!" Anne looked around and said after a while.

"Now what?"

I suddenly felt embarrassed at our predicament. Now, Anne and I had to decide whether we went ahead skinny-dipping with just the two of us, or chicken out like the others.

"Well, what do you think?" Anne asked.

I could hear the hesitation in her voice. Her cheeks were once again flushed.

"Well, do you want to do it Anne? Or..."

"When Jenny told me about it yesterday, I said right away that I didn't want to come. She really talked me into it. Then I thought, as you all labelled me the good-girl-at-school, may be I should really try something bad just once. It seems a crazy idea, but is such a big challenge for me. If I don't do this now, I don't think I ever shall. Well, I'm not really sure though." She looked nervously around the deserted beach.

I wanted to get the hell out. Yet, I had an urge to help Anne fulfil her challenge, to be bad for just this once.

"Hey, this may be fun. Since we are here already, why don't we at least give it a try."

"And this stays just between the two us, right?"

"Goes without saying." And we hooked our little fingers to seal the pact.

Anxiously, we scanned around checking carefully that there was no one spying on us, not from behind the scrubs, not from the cliff top and not from out there in the sea. Then awkwardly we turned our backs to each other to disrobe. I had never gone starker before anyone, not since I was five or six anyway. Oh God! Just thinking about it, Anne had such an attractive body. I would look awful naked beside her.

Nervously, I pulled the polo shirt over my head. I hesitated a few seconds and looked around some more to check if we were really alone, finding that Anne was doing the same. Our eyes met momentarily before we turned our backs at each other again in awkward silence.

With shaky hands, I reached behind my back to unclip the bra. And I felt so insecure when it became loosened. I took a deep breath but that didn't help calming my nerve at all. When I shrugged off the white cotton bra, I was shaking like a leaf! But once that was out of the way, there was really no turning back. Quickly, I dug my thumbs inside the elastic waistband of my denim mini-skirt and lowered it together with my pair of plain cotton knickers to my ankles. Stepping out of them on the pebble beach I quickly stuffed them into my tiny satchel. I had never felt so nervous before!

Gingerly, I turned around to find that Anne still had her back to me. Like me, she was now stitchless but was busy arranging her things into her chic little sports bag. Looking at her naked backside made me even more uncertain about the whole thing. She looked so slender and sexy, just like a fashion model.

"Are your ready, Coco?"

Anne said as she turned and caught me ogling at her. I felt like a thief getting caught. She blushed then said something out of character but which ultimately made sense.

"Well, we may as well give each other a good once all over and get it out of the way."

So that was exactly what we did!

Anne had fair skin showing a healthy glow of pink under the sun. Her small breasts were very perky jutting out high on her chest, A-cups I guessed, with the top curvatures slopping slightly inward and capped by taut and up-tilted deep red nipples. I couldn't help but compared hers with my bowl-shaped B-cups, silver dollar pale brown areolas and now equally erect nipples. We were both so nervous yet terribly excited to find ourselves naked in the open air, under the glaring tropical sun. Hers was nicely shaped but mine's bigger. Round One, I think it was a draw.

My gaze fell on her slender waist, concave on the sides but curved alluringly over her slim hips, her tummy was taut and flat. Her waistline would be 22" at most compared to my 24" with baby fat! Even her belly button looked so cute and sexy! Her pubes was a neat silky black triangle, just large enough to hide her intimate bits while mine was really sparse leaving virtually nothing to the imagination. I always thought that I looked gross down there. So, Round Two to Anne.

My eyes travelled southward to admire her long-stemmed legs, slim at the thighs and shapely at the claves. She must be at least 5'5" and I only 5'2". Standing next to her I seemed to have short fat legs. There was really no competition.

"You win, Anne!" I conceded.

"What? Are you kidding? Coco, you are so gorgeous and in such great shape while I am just too skinny,"

I thought she was just trying to be nice but her unexpected compliment did somehow restore my self-confidence.

"The sun is so strong today. Let's oil up and catch an overall suntan." Anne said.

"Yeah... Oh, wait! I heard that you can get a deeper and longer lasting tan if you soak the body in seawater before applying sunscreen."

"Really? Let's do it."

She grabbed my hand as I kicked off my flip-flops. Together, we skipped to the edge of the water.

"It's freezing cold, Anne." I complained when it was just over ankle deep and I tried to pull back.

"Don't be such a baby, Coco. Where's your sense of adventure?"

Anne grabbed both my hands and dragged me deeper and deeper into the icy seawater. When it was chest-deep, my teeth were clattering incessantly. It was so bloody cold that my breasts began to ache and I thought that I couldn't possibly take it anymore. Just then, there was an unexpected drop ahead and Anne and I suddenly went under. We panicked and became separated.

"Fucking shit!" I squealed when I surfaced but checked myself immediately. Kicking water, I looked apologetically at Anne hoping she would forgive my vulgar outburst.

"You're right, that scared the fucking shit out of me too!" Anne grinned at me. Seeing the shock in my face, she added, "What's the matter, I can say anything I bloody like, can't I? And I am not your snooty, pretentious good-girl-at-school!" Then for good measures, she added, "Fucking shocking, eh?"

"Anne, you are so full of surprises." I said, still in shock.

"Yeah? And Coco... you are so full of shit." She giggled.

"You bitch!" I retorted then laughed.

In the next minute or so, we took turn to spit something rude at each other until we ran out of vocabulary and out of breath, as we had been kicking water vigorously and the current was pulling us away from the beach. However, it felt so incredibly exhilarating, swimming stitchless in the cold sea and swearing at the top of our lungs, against taboo set by our teachers at school and without a care of the whole damn world.

"You think we do enough soaking already?" She asked finally.

"I think so."

We swam back, strolled up the beach hand-in-hand, nipples pointed and all back to our patch. Quickly, we dried with the small towels we brought and dug out our sunscreens. Then, busily we applied thick coats all over our breasts and on the shoulders, giggling nervously to hide our embarrassment.

When I saw Anne was trying to do her back, I offered my help. Her skin was blemishless and felt silky smooth and supple. I had an urge to slap her cute little butt but decided against it. Anne most definitely wouldn't like that. Then she reciprocated the service, smoothing oil all over my back. And her touches felt so nice and sensual, making me all tingly! When she was done, she stood quietly behind me. Just as I was wondering what she was doing, I felt a pair of soft hands grabbing my breasts from behind. Stunned, I turned and yelled at her.

"Wa! What the hell did you do that for?"

I didn't know why but I was suddenly furious. Although I had played this prank at school with other girls before, it had always been over their school dress but never on bare flesh. No body had touched me so intimately before! I thought I was going to hit her.

"That, was for you making me so jealous!" She just stared at my breasts as though she really meant what she just said.

Was she really jealous of me because of my breasts? My cheeks burned but my anger vanished all of a sudden. I screwed my face and said, "I am going to get you. Just you wait."

We finished slapping sunscreen onto the rest of our bodies and did a quick buddy check to make sure that we left no spot uncovered. As we didn't bring any beach mat, we just lay side by side on the pebbles to catch our all over suntan.

"Anne, what's your plan after graduation?"

"I have applied for a number of telecommunication courses at different universities. I just hope that I scored the grades in the exams to meet the offers."

"So you want to be a reporter?"

"Well, if I can make it into the university."

"Ann, if you can't do it, nobody else can. So, one day I can tell people that sexy news anchorwoman on the box is my best friend." I said, leering teasingly all over her nakedness.

Anne blushed and asked, "How 'bout you Coco?"

"I don't know, nothing definite. I picked economics major and got offers from a couple of universities. Though I doubt very much if I could get through with the difficult papers this year."

"Don't worry Coco. I'm sure you can. May be we shall end up in the same university."

"Then we can get together skinny-dipping again..."

We giggled and looked around again to make sure that we were still alone. Then we began to relax under the tropical sun, lost in our private thoughts about the future.

After a while it was all quiet, except for the gentle lapping waves around our beach. Then I noticed a steady breathing on my right to find that Anne had dozed off.

The sun was burning fiercely in the cloudless sky. I sat up and stole a glance at her. She had her arms raised, pulling her perky breasts taut. The backs of her hands were shielding her pretty face and her lips pouted sensually. Fine hair just started to appear under her armpits while I had mine shaved yesterday. A big drop of sweat rolled around the small swell of her left breast then quickly down her ribcage onto the pebbles. She was so sexy and I had an inexplicable desire to touch her. But she was sleeping so sweetly and peacefully I didn't want to startle her, despite what she did to me a little while back.

I looked down my oil soaked body, now glistening silvery under the sun. The bra-strap and knickers elastic marks had all disappeared from the skin now. Droplets of sweats kept rolling down my round breasts, slaloming across my tummy and one or two ended up disappearing down my crotch. I glanced at Anne and she was still sleeping. So I eased myself a little away from her, splayed my thighs, smeared more oil down below and let my pussy catch some sun.

As I mentioned earlier, my pubes was really sparse. Now that I had my thighs wide open, the inner lips sprouted out like orchid petals. I had a weird sensation of being intensely aroused as if the tropical sun was giving me hot kisses on my pussy lips. How wicked!

The heat was getting more and more unbearable, burning into my ivory white breasts. Anne woke after a while and her perky breasts were glowing pink. She turned over and I did the same.

"I made you very mad, didn't I?" Anne asked.

"Come again?"

"When I grabbed your Big Tits."

It felt strange to hear Anne called my B-cups big tits. She was being uncharacteristically vulgar again and I was not that big anyway! Still, I was quite proud of my bosom.

"Oh well, just for a second... No one had touched me there before and I sort of wanted to preserve the moment for a boyfriend... I mean when I had one."

"You don't have a boyfriend?"

"Nope, how 'bout you Anne?"

"Me neither. I don't want to rush things."

Anne and I kept tossing and turning as we grilled our bodies on that hot pebble beach. Finally, it came to a point that we could stand it no more.

"You think it's about time that we do the soaking again before we reapply sunscreen or go and get something to eat?" Anne asked.

"Why, not?"

"I shall race you to that rock and back."

I squinted my eyes. It was almost 100 metres out in the sea.

"Okay!" and I jump-started ahead of Anne.

The water was still freezing, though slightly more bearable than last time but the current was strong. Half way out we decided to stick together, just in case. When we made it to the rock, we were both breathless.

"Whose stupid idea was it to swim out here?" I yelled through clattering teeth.

"Shut up! I am starved, let's swim back."

We struggled against the current and finally made our way back. We were so exhausted that we just flopped at the water edge to catch our breaths back. When we got up, the unthinkable unfolded before our eyes.

As we hobbled towards our patch, we discovered that her bag and my satchel had disappeared. A piece of paper was weighed under her Birkenstock.

G-String
G-String
52 Followers