Anne Working Overtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

"But most of them want... oh... different kinds of pussy worship... like I'm having now..... oooh.... And that of course will always be our speciality. Service girl tongues massaging stiff lady clits for hours on end... until... ugggggghhhh....."

Jean stiffened and squeezed her eyes shut. Then she shook violently as the orgasm hit her with tremendous force.

Her elbow hit the coffee cup and spilled the content out over the desk. Fortunately not on any of her papers.

Her torso bucked back and forth, and she let her head sink down until her forehead rested on their hands on the desk, spreading her hair all over them. Muted groans came from her throat as she rode through the intense waves of pleasure generated by the patiently working tongue. Anne could sense the smell of arousal even through the wonderful scent of her hair. Some of the coffee reached the end of the desk, and started to pour down on the carpet.

But they were both totally indifferent to what happened around them. Ann was as obsessed by the scene as Jean, and was close to an orgasm herself just by witnessing what happened in front of her.

Finally Jean relaxed. She raised her head and stroked her hair back from her face. She looked over to her side at the coffee that still dripped down from the desk.

"Anne dear, could you get some paper for this mess... pulllleeeeease?!?!?"

"Sure" Anne replied as she regained her senses and leaped up to get some tissues. Then she immediately lost her balance for a moment and almost fell over her chair before she was able to get around it and up to the door.

Jean – as she slowly started to regain her composure from the erotic ride - couldn't help but laughing for a moment as it happened, but then quickly held in. After all it wasn't worth risking her relationship with Anne over such careless acts. Actually this was nothing but yet another thing that the girl would have to learn to watch out for in her training. Anyway she hardly had the energy to laugh, since she was still almost lying over the desk, exhausted, panting, her body glowing from an intense feeling of satisfaction.

Down under, the mouth on her pussy now worked very slowly and gently, quietly just absorbing the juices still leaking from her relaxed love- channel. Tender hands held her hip in position at the edge of the chair, as they gently caressed her soft skin.

Well done! Exactly the way a good assistant should be. A very good example for Anne.

Jean lifted her upper body from the desk, and let herself fall back into the chair the same moment Anne rushed in with paper tissue for the spilt coffee. Quickly the girl dried off the desk, and put some extra tissues over the wet spot on the carpet. Jean used the opportunity to gently put her index finger on the forehead of her under-table assistant, to indicate to her that she had had enough. Immediately the head moved away, and a soft warm towel gently soothed and comforted her saturated pussy. Then her skirt was pulled down as far as it would go in her sitting position, and the girl crawled back away from her under the desk, awaiting new orders.

Satisfied with her cleaning work, Anne sat back down in her chair. The two women looked at each other for a moment until Jean laughed and shook her head;

"Great life, isn't it?"

Anne nodded and smiled. She still felt hot like a glow, and really would not mind an encounter with Jeans assistant herself. But she knew that was not for her. At least not at this time.

Jean apparently red her thoughts like an open book. Again she locked her eyes with Anne's;

"There is pleasure to be had, and pleasure to be given. You're in for the perfection of your ability to provide pleasure, and by that develop your experience of enjoying by giving. That focus is important.

It's a bit cynical maybe, but I myself feel completely free to enjoy the concept I've created as I please. For the girls in training though, that's quite a different story. When the time is right, they will experience the pleasure of receiving as well. But the training concept is very strict on developing the service providing part of the personality. And that means being a pleasure provider. Your pleasure comes from that, and that alone!"

She laughed again as she underlined her last remark with a light tap with her index finger onto the desk.

"But don't worry. You'll love it! I'm quite positive. As I told you, you're the right stuff, and you'll find intense enjoyment by going with the program. If not, I've never been mistaking more in my entire life!

Jean rolled her chair back from the desk and looked down.

"OK dear, you can come out now".

The young girl crawled forward and came to her feet holding the towel in her hands. She turned to her mistress, bowed and kissed the back of her hand in a very submissive gesture. Jean's smile broadened.

"Thank you Deb. I'll see you tomorrow morning at 8, OK?

"Yes ma'm", the answer came as she turned, glanced nervously at Anne, and then went to the door.

"She is really quite adorable" Jean commented as the door was shut behind her. "Not fully trained still, as I told you, but quite adorable. Nobody expect the ordinary service girls to be that submissive. It's more just her own style and desire. But I must admit that I'm charmed by her."

Jean moved back to the desk, set up a serious expression, and looked at Anne again;

"So, what do you think? I probably didn't present this the way I should. Probably wasn't careful enough, or patient enough in bringing the message home to you either.

If my haunch is right though, I don't think it's a problem. I think you would like to give it a try, and Iknowthat you will love it! So, would you like to give it a try?"

Anne's heart kept pounding harder than ever. She felt her cheeks getting red again, and could do nothing but stare down at the desk in front of her.......

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers
12